Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 14 [1516 17 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: COVID-19 (aka nCoV) 496 odgovora
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 3021
  Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #421 objavljeno 25 Ožu 2020, 15:43:14 Citat 
Recommended reading by Yuval Noah Harari - "The world after coronavirus"

https://amp-ft-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/amp.ft.com/content...
Yakup Paçacı
(Grupa Amateur - 7)

Teme: 841
  Država:
Turska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #422 objavljeno 25 Ožu 2020, 22:09:40 (zadnji uredio25 Ožu 2020, 22:28:52 od Yakup Paçacı) Citat 
In the last twentyfour hours in Türkiye

tested: 5035

cases: 561

treated:26

total infection: 2433

total dead: 59
Adrian Summers
(Grupa Amateur - 57)

Teme: 2292
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)
Stari post #423 objavljeno 26 Ožu 2020, 05:50:02 Citat 
Quote ( Thijs Rieken @ March 25th 2020,08:34:24 )

Thanks, Luke. What was before an informative topic about people sharing their experiences with this global outbreak has now turned into some stupid tin-foil-hat shitshow.

Not everyone who says something you disagree with is necessarily wearing a tin-foil-hat , nor any other various metallic headwear. The title of the topic is fairly broad, so Luke actually stayed on topic. It is no theory that the Event 201 simulation was run just months before this pandemic hit, and I for one find it very hard to believe that is just a coincidence. But to those who automatically believe the official story they are spoon fed without question, more power to you. Don't look up or look around, just keep building that mound like a good ant.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #424 objavljeno 26 Ožu 2020, 12:18:09 Citat 
Quote ( Adrian Summers @ March 26th 2020,05:50:02 )

But to those who automatically believe the official story they are spoon fed without question

You are right, it's much smarter to believe the conspiracies you are spoon fed. Q
Max Watson
(Grupa Amateur - 75)

Teme: 5184
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #425 objavljeno 26 Ožu 2020, 12:22:50 Citat 
Quote ( Adrian Summers @ March 26th 2020,05:50:02 )

But to those who automatically believe the official story they are spoon fed without question, more power to you. Don't look up or look around, just keep building that mound like a good ant.

Always a good laugh when people who read certain stories on the internet accuse others who read other stories on the internet of being 'spoon fed', as if they've done some real detective work.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Teme: 12503
  Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #426 objavljeno 26 Ožu 2020, 15:29:47 (zadnji uredio26 Ožu 2020, 15:36:36 od Mikko Heikkinen) Citat 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ March 23rd 2020,23:36:36 )

Quote ( Stuart Foster @ March 23rd 2020,23:26:44 )

or are you saying they're a deliberate cover up?

That has such a negative tone to it, I wouldn't suggest such thing :P

However... I could say that there may be some "downplaying" going on

"We do not have an epidemic" :)

https://www.newsru.com/russia/26mar2020/rezhim.html

also... there's no quarantine, just a "holiday" :)
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Amateur - 61)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 1307
  Država:
Malezija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #427 objavljeno 26 Ožu 2020, 16:09:34 Citat 
LOL I read the news that Brazil's mafia took initiative, step up to impose strict curfew.
This could probably be a far more effective way to get things done :)
Sam Wainwright
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 2843
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #428 objavljeno 26 Ožu 2020, 16:11:49 Citat 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ March 26th 2020,16:09:34 )

LOL I read the news that Brazil's mafia took initiative, step up to impose strict curfew.
This could probably be a far more effective way to get things done :)

And you believed what you read?
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Amateur - 61)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Malezija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #429 objavljeno 26 Ožu 2020, 17:00:41 Citat 
Quote ( Sam Wainwright @ March 26th 2020,16:11:49 )

And you believed what you read?
while guardian and reuters call it a news, whether I believe it or not is almost irrelevant :)
Yordi Ortega Carrasco
(Grupa Amateur - 16)

Teme: 12
  Država:
Španjolska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #430 objavljeno 26 Ožu 2020, 23:09:56 Citat 
Today in......Spain.... more deaths than China (double % of death cases) in less confirmed cases.

https://www.mscbs.gob.es/profesionales/saludPublica/ccayes/a...

Italy in the same way but maybe 2 weeks before spain (more cases more death)

sad notices from south europe

sorry about my english :P
Adrian Summers
(Grupa Amateur - 57)

Teme: 2292
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #431 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 01:54:15 Citat 
The sheep gladly follow the shepherd to the slaughter.
António Rebelo
(Grupa Amateur - 55)

Teme: 4233
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #432 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 02:02:38 Citat 

Only on the 'favelas'...
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 49)

Teme: 12459
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #433 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 02:16:15 (zadnji uredio27 Ožu 2020, 02:17:50 od Stuart Foster) Citat 
Today was a strange day. Not laid off, but officially furloughed from my employer.

Its been a tough few weeks. Sad as it sounds I had a lump in my throat when I left. Not necessarily for the job itself, just for the uncertainty of all that lies ahead. I'm also halfway through a property purchase and that's obviously all on hold. I don't mind that so much, the health and well-being of others (all of us) I understand is paramount. Life just feels very different right now. I just wanted to post something somewhere as I don't use social media. I feel like I've been wandering around all week in a bit of a world of my own.

Hope everyone here is ok. I know its a cliche but now is more important than ever to be connected to whatever gives you a sense of connection.

Andre de Carvalho
(Grupa Amateur - 75)

Teme: 445
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #434 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 02:23:11 Citat 
Quote ( António Rebelo @ March 27th 2020,02:02:38 )

Only on the 'favelas'...

It is only at the communities and surroundings, yes. But they are not really mafia, they are just low level drug dealers in a stateless area. And they have been threatening merchants who are selling disinfectants at an inflated price.

It's different, they are the missing state. They do what the state should be doing but isn't. There is no such a thing as 'nobody's land', someone is going to deal, one way or another, with basic needs of the people involved. And that means finding the money. However they can.

But that's nothing really, it's gonna get way worse.
Ali İhsan Umutlu
(Grupa Pro - 15)

Teme: 168
  Država:
Turska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #435 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 12:56:04 Citat 
There are claims of COVID-19 positive output for Boris Johnson.
Riley Dunlop
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 828
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #436 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 12:57:39 Citat 
Quote ( Ali İhsan Umutlu @ March 27th 2020,12:56:04 )

There are claims of COVID-19 positive output for Boris Johnson.

Confirmed
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Država:
Belgija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #437 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 13:07:15 Citat 
In Belgium the news of the day is that a cat has been found to be infected with coronavirus by its owner. So your pets aren't entirely safe either but it seems to be an extremely rare case.
Rui Morais
(Grupa Pro - 14)

Teme: 3921
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #438 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 13:12:14 (zadnji uredio27 Ožu 2020, 13:40:50 od Rui Morais) Citat 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 27th 2020,13:07:15 )

In Belgium the news of the day is that a cat has been found to be infected with coronavirus by its owner. So your pets aren't entirely safe either but it seems to be an extremely rare case.

Cats DO HAVE Covid-19... always had, no big deal... cats have that virus, but it's not contagious to humans. Unless you eat them alive or something... :))

That's what my cat's veterinarian told me... she also told me that there were no funds given to study that virus and make vacines, so now we're paying the bill...
Iveta Lazdāne
(Grupa Amateur - 78)

Teme: 837
  Država:
Latvija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #439 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 13:18:19 Citat 
Quote ( Rui Morais @ March 27th 2020,13:12:14 )

cats have that virus, but it's not contagious to humans.

I guess my cat gonna become a homeless from that moment.
Luke Frost
(Grupa Rookie - 11)

Teme: 11111
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #440 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 13:26:53 (zadnji uredio27 Ožu 2020, 13:30:02 od Luke Frost) Citat 
So America now has the highest number of cases of COVID-19. The numbers across the world are heavily inaccurate right now because not everyone is being prioritised for testing even though they may have it. Indonesia, for example, has few testing kits yet predictions are they have hubdreds of thousands infected. Im curious to understand what's going on in Europe right now (from the people actually living there).

Here in Perth...we have a bunch of cruise ships sitting off our coast with positive cases and our government has said Go back to your home country....unless someone is critically ill....so they all docked. Last week, a cruise ship docked and the people were allowed to walk around wherever they wanted snd it has in turn spread the virus here. We have 3000, officially, but a lotvof people think it's less than 10% of the real cases. They're locking everything down and yet letting school commence, and of course kids with great immune systems catch it and spread it to us. These are grim times, I've been prepping for a while for this, who knows when it'll end

Stay at home people. I call for GPRO to hand out supporter credits so the community is more encouraged to stay home analyzing data :) (they did this on another game i play)

Lyee Chong
(Grupa Amateur - 61)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Malezija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #441 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 14:01:15 Citat 

Happened in Hong Kong, but the pet was a puppy. Already died

USA tops the positive cases chart right now, and people said the actual cases are actually way more, because usa people do not dare going to hospital for testing as medical cost too high. Some even links the influenza to covid.

Btw, how much it costs in everyone's country when you goto clinic for a normal flu? In Malaysia, government hospital is free, private clinic cost us about RM50
Scott Wood
(Grupa Amateur - 26)

Teme: 237
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #442 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 18:47:13 Citat 
NHS (health care) is free in england lyee, thats why every one wants to come here, and they struggle to cope, even more so wiv covid now,, my wife is an A+E nurse, and is non-stop for her 13hr shift,, i respect her and the nhs so much.. there worth there weight in gold, diamonds even..
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #443 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 19:00:08 Citat 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ March 27th 2020,14:01:15 )

In Malaysia, government hospital is free, private clinic cost us about RM50

Covid-19: Those under B40 group who are quarantined to get RM50 daily income replacement

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2020/03/27/covid-19-t...

so both options can be "free" :)
Kuba Szajbel
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 4230
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #444 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 19:05:01 Citat 
Quote ( Adrian Summers @ March 27th 2020,01:54:15 )

The sheep gladly follow the shepherd to the slaughter.

Pasta is made of wheat, water and eggs.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #445 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 19:35:10 (zadnji uredio27 Ožu 2020, 19:35:51 od Mikko Heikkinen) Citat 

https://i.imgur.com/ooZcL1b.jpg

:)
Jay De Snoo
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Teme: 927
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #446 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 20:02:45 Citat 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ March 27th 2020,19:35:10 )

https://i.imgur.com/ooZcL1b.jpg

:)

Glad some people can still see humor into Covid jokes. I know Covid is not a joke at all, but we really loose our humanity if we can't have some fun about it too (if only to put things into perspective a bit and humor does that perfectly!).
Roland Postle10
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 1855
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #447 objavljeno 27 Ožu 2020, 20:15:48 Citat 
The effect of Italy's lockdown is looking more promising now with new cases levelling out. What's interesting is that deaths per day levelled out at the same time, without any lag. Assuming most of the deaths are actually being counted, that probably means most new cases are only being officially diagnosed when they arrive at hospital close to, or after death? That partly fits the pattern in the UK where tests are mostly reserved for hospital admissions, but also indicates many of the worst cases aren't being kept alive very long. So the actual initial infections probably levelled out two or more weeks before the deaths, right when the north entered lockdown or possibly even a bit before when people already started being more careful.

That's pretty good news but we still really need to see the new case count falling a bit, especially as lockdown measures will get harder to enforce & abide by as the northern hemisphere moves into summer and people get poorer and more restless.

I'm not sure how well it's working here. On Wednesday (day 2 of our lockdown) in my town it was dead quiet everywhere. Almost like the start of 28 Days Later. Today not so much. Way less cars than usual but loads of people and cyclists everywhere enjoying the sun. I couldn't even bring the bins in without two groups of people coming from nowhere and breaching my 2 metre zone (my fault as much as theirs). Our police and government don't want to enforce restrictions too heavy-handedly. Hopefully the virus is very hard to catch outside in open spaces but I have my doubts the current measures are enough for inner-city areas.
Ignacio Belatti
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 558
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #448 objavljeno 28 Ožu 2020, 18:18:49 (zadnji uredio28 Ožu 2020, 18:24:23 od Ignacio Belatti) Citat 
Thanks GPRO for helping me aknowledge wich day of the week it is. Day 10 of lock down. Argie government doing so few tests so stats still look great here. 3 days till next race, wich is tuesday.

I have already painted my room, ordered job files, made backups, learned to cook homemade pizza and burguers and now I have started playing Sim City wich is a game I had never tried before. Aliens and earthquakes destroyed already mi city but no Pandemic so far.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #449 objavljeno 4 Tra 2020, 03:58:30 (zadnji uredio4 Tra 2020, 04:07:45 od Mikko Heikkinen) Citat 
Some nice news for this topic (for a change)

Since there's no F1 going on, the teams are shifting their focus:

UK-based F1 teams* unite around ‘Project Pitlane’ to assist with ventilator production F1’s unique ability to rapidly respond to engineering and technological challenges allows the group to add value to the wider engineering industry’s response. The focus of Project Pitlane will now be on coordinating and answering the clear challenges that have been set.

The seven teams remain ready to support in other areas requiring rapid, innovative technology responses to the unique challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.

*Aston Martin Red Bull Racing, BWT Racing Point F1 Team, Haas F1 Team, McLaren F1 Team, Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team, Renault DP World F1 Team, ROKiT Williams Racing

source: https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.uk-based-f1-teams...

F1 helping address ventilator shortage in UK amid coronavirus pandemic
Formula 1 is working with the UK government and other organisations to co-ordinate an effort by all seven British-based teams to address a shortage of ventilators amid the coronavirus outbreak.

On Monday the government put out an official call to businesses that might be able to help supply ventilators or components, as well as more specific help in areas such as rapid prototyping, design and testing.

The seven teams - Mercedes, McLaren, Red Bull, Racing Point, Haas, Renault and Williams - have offered to get involved and provide expertise at a time when they have capacity due to the lack of racing.

source: https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/148741/f1-helping-address-...

Formula One team Mercedes has helped to develop a breathing aid that could keep coronavirus patients out of intensive care and ease some pressure on Britain's strained health service.
Mercedes worked with engineers at the University College London and clinicians at University College London Hospital to adapt and improve a device that bridges the gap between an oxygen mask and the need for full ventilation. The device, known as continuous positive airway pressure, has been used extensively in hospitals in Italy and China to deliver oxygen to the lungs of coronavirus patients during the pandemic.

UCL said the adapted devices have been recommended for use in Britain and that 100 of them are being sent to its hospital for clinical trials. There is the potential for quick roll-out by Mercedes to hospitals across the country.

source: https://gulfnews.com/world/covid-19-mercedes-f1-team-helps-t...

and also non-F1 car manufacturers are going for it (one example here)

SEAT is collaborating with the healthcare system by making automated ventilators with adapted windscreen wiper motors 150 employees from several areas of the company have worked for a week on the definitive model after designing 13 prototypes A ventilator is currently undergoing prolonged testing as part of the approval process

source: https://www.seat-mediacenter.com/newspage/allnews/company/20...

You might also wanna browse through this article: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-volksw...

Many car manufacturers mentioned there :)
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Amateur - 61)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Malezija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #450 objavljeno 6 Tra 2020, 15:15:43 Citat 
Which F1 team responsible for manufacturing face mask, and which team responsible to grow cotton :)

But seriously, they no doubt can ease the ventilators manufacturing pressure, but the whole supply chain could be the real problem.
They are now already talking about the constrain in freight transport and parts shortage.
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 14 [1516 17 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu