Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Part replacement due to wear Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica [1
Začetnik Tema: Part replacement due to wear 9 odgovora
Priit Vallap
(Grupa Rookie - 25)

Teme: 6
  Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1 objavljeno 5 Ožu 2020, 08:10:58 Citat 
Hello

Just had my first race.. finished 7th with only 0.5 seconds to go for 6th. :D

Anyway, I had a question. It seems my car is pretty messed up after the race (brakes @ 45% wear, engine @ 43%...). When should I replace the parts and is it normal for an engine to receive 43% wear in one race? Since it costs 3.3 million to replace an engine, this seems a little expensive.
Tom Byrne
(Grupa Rookie - 101)

Teme: 245
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #2 objavljeno 5 Ožu 2020, 08:21:20 Citat 
Well I can't say too much to due to foby, but I'd first suggest you write ALL of your data down. Second, yes that is a reasonable number. I can't tell you when to replace but I'd suggest you pace yourself.
Michael Jones
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Teme: 1387
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #3 objavljeno 5 Ožu 2020, 08:40:54 Citat 
Every track is different for wear.

Some will wear more on certain parts more than others..

The more Clear track risks you use will make the car wear more.
Lech Witarczyk
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Teme: 99
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #4 objavljeno 5 Ožu 2020, 09:01:46 Citat 
If you haven't read the Newbie Guide - do! It has some very good tips. First of them is: ONLY ever replace/upgrade car parts when they are so worn they will not last the next race. If your wear is in the 40s after one race you probably can guess if they will last one more.

On the other hand everything (besides the driver) resets for people in rookie between seasons (so after the next race). So if you want to check something out by spending a lot of money now is probably the time to do so :)
Priit Vallap
(Grupa Rookie - 25)

Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #5 objavljeno 5 Ožu 2020, 09:51:27 Citat 
Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ March 5th 2020,09:01:46 )

On the other hand everything (besides the driver) resets for people in rookie between seasons (so after the next race). So if you want to check something out by spending a lot of money now is probably the time to do so :)

Actually you're right. My second race, last race of the season.. Time to pump everything to level 2 for the lulz :P

Also thanks everyone for the response.
Mike Zestas
(Grupa Amateur - 57)

Teme: 134
  Država:
Grčka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #6 objavljeno 5 Ožu 2020, 10:11:38 Citat 
Hi Priit and welcome to the game!
Since its the last race of the season and your wear is quite low you could first test a little bit parts 1 in our test track and then test with parts 2 to find out some differences between the lvls! But take care, you can only change parts ONCE after every race. I think it would be usefull for you.
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupa Pro - 20)

Teme: 11913
  Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #7 objavljeno 5 Ožu 2020, 10:53:03 Citat 
@Priit Vallap (R25) Many things affect the wear of parts. You can count it reliably. Need: Patience, Complex Data Collection and Analysis, Mathematics (invention).
(Not a slow process.)

Tenacity.

Good luck in the game.

Bruce Stad
(Grupa Amateur - 89)

Teme: 306
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #8 objavljeno 5 Ožu 2020, 17:24:29 Citat 
Joining the right team can be invaluable for you, assisting in learning these tidbits...
Priit Vallap
(Grupa Rookie - 25)

Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #9 objavljeno 7 Ožu 2020, 09:10:17 (zadnji uredio7 Ožu 2020, 09:10:34 od Priit Vallap) Citat 
Second race, second place! Bumping everything to level 2 for the last race really worked a treat!
Thanks to everyone for their replies.
Leigh Barker
(Grupa Amateur - 16)

Teme: 119
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #10 objavljeno 7 Ožu 2020, 11:00:56 Citat 
@Priit Vallap (R25) Don't forget you can also request a mentor to help with certain aspects of the game, but definitely joining a team is a good shout too. This game takes a lot of trial and error. So, make sure you log everything you do and don't be too eager to jump ahead too quick ;)

Welcome to GPRO and good luck next season :)
Stranica [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Part replacement due to wear Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu