Stranica « 1 [2 Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Update idea 37 odgovora
Amitesh Patnaik
(Grupa Amateur - 52)

Teme: 464
  Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #31 objavljeno 25 Stu 2020, 18:39:54 Citat 
Armando, I would like to request you to stop bumping this post up so much. A green thumb for agreement should suffice and even make some managers a bit happy.
My personal preference is to avoid red thumbs unless it is something highly provocative or unethical, but I'll leave that choice to you. :)
George Slater4
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 603
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #32 objavljeno 25 Stu 2020, 19:38:37 (zadnji uredio25 Stu 2020, 19:38:54 od George Slater) Citat 
I hate it when safety cars ruin races in real life, by removing all the gaps that had been built up throughout the race up until that point and depending on the rules either making pitstops very cheap or very costly. However I understand that they are generally needed for safety reasons.

So considering that, why would I then want them put into a game in where safety is not relevant and yet they still have all the drawbacks of the real world (and more)?
Michael Keeney
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 13519
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #33 objavljeno 25 Stu 2020, 19:50:50 Citat 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ November 25th 2020,15:09:08 )

guys this comes again from someone with merely 10 seasons and who hasn't been higher then amateur, it is not even thought through.

if you want more people leaving then this is a feature that should be added

Really Jimmy? What kind of attitude is that to have bro?

We should consider anyones suggestions. They are just as valuable as some of us dinosaurs.
Armando Jozsef Mascolo
(Grupa Amateur - 17)

Teme: 60
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #34 objavljeno 25 Stu 2020, 20:06:10 Citat 
Quote ( Amitesh Patnaik @ November 25th 2020,18:39:54 )

Armando, I would like to request you to stop bumping this post up so much. A green thumb for agreement should suffice and even make some managers a bit happy.
My personal preference is to avoid red thumbs unless it is something highly provocative or unethical, but I'll leave that choice to you. :)

I care more about the green thumbs, like a manager who has been playing this game for 10 years

Armando Jozsef Mascolo
(Grupa Amateur - 17)

Teme: 60
  Država:
Italija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #35 objavljeno 25 Stu 2020, 20:08:25 Citat 
Quote ( George Slater @ November 25th 2020,19:38:37 )

I hate it when safety cars ruin races in real life, by removing all the gaps that had been built up throughout the race up until that point and depending on the rules either making pitstops very cheap or very costly. However I understand that they are generally needed for safety reasons.

So considering that, why would I then want them put into a game in where safety is not relevant and yet they still have all the drawbacks of the real world (and more)?

quite right. But then why is there in F1 2020 ...
Paul Bright
(Grupa Amateur - 10)

Teme: 2113
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #36 objavljeno 25 Stu 2020, 21:14:13 Citat 
Quote ( Michael Keeney @ November 25th 2020,19:50:50 )

We should consider anyones suggestions. They are just as valuable as some of us dinosaurs.

Sometimes suggestions from newer managers come out of frustration at not being able to compete with those who have put thousands of hours into learning the basics of the game :) When this happens it's usually a suggestion to reset everything or introduce a bigger random element to give them more chance of competing.
I think that is maybe the sort of thing Jimmy is alluding to?
Michael Keeney
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 13519
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #37 objavljeno 25 Stu 2020, 21:21:23 Citat 

Quote ( Paul Bright @ November 25th 2020,21:14:13 )

Quote ( Michael Keeney @ November 25th 2020,19:50:50 )

Sometimes suggestions from newer managers come out of frustration at not being able to compete with those who have put thousands of hours into learning the basics of the game :) When this happens it's usually a suggestion to reset everything or introduce a bigger random element to give them more chance of competing.
I think that is maybe the sort of thing Jimmy is alluding to?

Some suggestions are because they watch F1, go figure. Its the manner in which people communicate to new managers. Not that I'm saying Jimmy is saying don't change anything but the game needs to constantly evolve and change with the times.

Let's be honest the notion that this isn't f1 is total BS. Because this whole game is based on F1.

So imo a suggestion from a new member who would like to see safety cars isn't a means for him to get an edge its because he's something he enjoys in the races in real life and wants it implemented here.

It wouldn't make a difference what any rookie wants adapting because 99% of the dinosaurs would figure it out fairly quickly which then just widens the gap further.

Paul Bright
(Grupa Amateur - 10)

Teme: 2113
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #38 objavljeno 25 Stu 2020, 21:25:13 Citat 
Quote ( Michael Keeney @ November 25th 2020,21:21:23 )

So imo a suggestion from a new member who would like to see safety cars isn't a means for him to get an edge its because he's something he enjoys in the races in real life and wants it implemented here.

It wouldn't make a difference what any rookie wants adapting because 99% of the dinosaurs would figure it out fairly quickly which then just widens the gap further.

Yeah sort of half agree :) In any case you're absolutely right that new players ideas can be just as valid.
Stranica « 1 [2 Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu