Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Bugs and possible bugs Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 55 [5657 ... 195 196 197 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Bugs and possible bugs 5907 odgovora
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Pro - 21)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 14356
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #1651 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 10:20:01 (zadnji uredio29 Lis 2015, 10:23:18 od Kevin Parkinson) Citat 
The name of the thread was changed so as not to cause confusion as this thread is in the Bug forum (which is easily missed if people are accessing the thread directly from the office page) and it isn't for "questions" in general, but questions relating to bugs or potential bugs. Changing the thread name makes that clear.

On Choves issue, it has been pointed out by several that it is not a bug and the fact no admin has posted backs that up (they'll generally only post in the Bug forum to confirm a bug is either being dealt with or has been fixed, in my experience).

Now while you may not be happy with how the reputation system works, that does not make it a bug. You are free to suggest changes to the system in the Suggestion forum, if you wish, although it is clear you don't understand exactly how it works (and don't take that as a criticism, as I'm sure you know more about it than I do, for example :p).

In general, once you have posted here about a bug, admins will deal with it if it is actually a bug. There is no point in repeating yourself time and time again. But a bug is not the same as not liking a part of how the game works. What would your reaction be if someone was on here complaining about fuel consumption being wrong, claiming it's "a bug" when everyone else says it is not and it's just something they don't fully understand yet?

I understand your frustration, and I could even understand you suggesting the way it works to be changed (not saying I agree as, as I've said, I don't understand it enough myself to give that opinion), but there is no point in repeatedly complaining about it in the Bug forum. Mark it down to experience, try and learn from it, and move on. Good luck.
Choves Correa
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 214
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)
Stari post #1652 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 13:30:29 Citat 
My driver is the cheapest of Elite!! (and the youngest too, and YES, I am proud of it)
He has the 38th position of the salary list! (2 managers don't have driver yet)
And after renew he will have the 15th best salary????? NO WAY!!!!!
I won't accept this!!!! It's a possible bug for me!! Or like i said a very unfair condition and u should respect it because i'm not fighting just for me, there is a lot of managers trainning his young and cheap drivers... a lot of than just play this game because of the kid drivers!!!!

Florencia ask me to stop posting here, but i don't feel i should stop, sorry!!!!!
Why my reputation is 55 in elite??? If it was only 1 when i was here before with the same driver?????

And the other possible bug, or again, unfair or unlogic condition... (I'm calling a possible bug!!!)

Why when we relegate to master, reputation goes from 1 to 35 (raises a lot) immediately??
and when we promote to higher level (and not so well by the way), it still going UP??

So Kevin, u say it's not a Bug and than say u no nothing about it???

u also said that i didn'nt manage this part as well as i hoped..
why don't you ask for mr. Oancea and mr. Zsopinszk that were fighting with me until the last races in M2 (that hell on earth)
U sugest i should stoped racing??? I promoted in a very competitive group with dunnos against 3 BRs and 2 Michellinis. And i have to come here and listen that???? cummom!!!!

“One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws”
Robin Goodey
(Grupa Pro - 14)

Teme: 2096
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1653 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 14:06:36 Citat 
Choves - can I suggest you consider it in a different way?

Putting it into a 'real world' example:

When you were in Elite (Formula 1) before, you hired a new driver - let's call him Pastor Maldonado.........he's not a great F1 / Elite driver - hence he has very low reputation (1)
That rep doesn't change while in Elite - as you demoted to Master - and no-one thinks he is a good F1/Elite driver.

Now - in Master - they look at him and the reaction is 'wow - we now have a 'proper' F1 driver driving in the 'minor leagues' - so relative to all the other Master drivers, he is famous - so his rep rises. The important bit here is his rep is RELATIVE to the others at that level.

He performs well at that level (so his rep continues to rise) - and you promote back to Elite / F1.

As he gets to Elite, people look at his results in Master - and instead of looking at him as he was a couple of seasons ago (a failure at Elite), they now see him as an excellent driver who has promoted - so he is now seen in an even better light (rep up to 55)

As yet though - we don't know how he performs in Elite / F1 AT THIS TIME. Now if he does well - then his rep should remain high.
On the other hand - if he performs badly (even after just one race), his rep will quickly fall - as everyone will react 'oh yeah - he's still no good in Elite / F1 - he's over-rated!

So as Jukka said - wait till after R1, and see what happens with his rep after that - and then see if you still feel it is a bug.

Because IMO, the rep changes are perfectly logical - so far.

And yes - before someone says that 'GPro isn't F1' - don't bother, I am perfectly well aware of that. Logic still applies though....
Felipe Mannshardt
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Teme: 89
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1654 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 14:09:15 (zadnji uredio29 Lis 2015, 14:10:05 od Felipe Mannshardt) Citat 
I won S49R17 (Pro) and just got 8 motivation (0 -> 8), is that normal at all?

I have seen much higher gains in the past in somewhat similar conditions.

Marcelo Santos
(Grupa Pro - 20)

Teme: 1385
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1655 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 14:24:23 Citat 
Kevin, since you agree with mr. Winkley, give my teammate Choves a direction to where he should move his efforts to because ubtil now, despite a lot "it's a FOBY information!" No real answers were given and honestly, a lot will still be said about that matter because we will keep oir eyes wide open to all managers at elite with their driver's renewing contracts.
Specially the ones with x salaries and higher reputation(higher than my teammate).
Honestly, a new road has been open and all managers should take that way to prepare themselves to that new piece of information.
Yury Rykov
(Grupa Rookie - 218)

Teme: 18
  Država:
Ruska Federacija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1656 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 14:49:30 Citat 
What's up with the Gpro time? It seems that the clock is 1h off.
Jukka Sireni2
(Grupa Elite)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 3870
  Država:
Finska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1657 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 14:53:32 (zadnji uredio29 Lis 2015, 14:54:10 od Jukka Sireni) Citat 
Quote ( Yury Rykov @ October 29th 2015,14:49:30 )

What's up with the Gpro time? It seems that the clock is 1h off.

GPRO time is CE(S)T (Central European (Summer) Time). The daylight saving/summer time ended,so it moved from CEST to CET. Russia doesn't have daylight saving time, so compared to it the clock changed by an hour.
Lee Ifans
(Grupa Pro - 22)

Teme: 3674
  Država:
Venecuela 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1658 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 15:02:50 Citat 
Ah the reputation system is complex thing that does not follow rules :D
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Pro - 21)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #1659 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 15:12:32 Citat 
Quote ( Marcelo Santos @ October 29th 2015,14:24:23 )

Kevin, since you agree with mr. Winkley, give my teammate Choves a direction to where he should move his efforts to because ubtil now, despite a lot "it's a FOBY information!" No real answers were given and honestly, a lot will still be said about that matter because we will keep oir eyes wide open to all managers at elite with their driver's renewing contracts.
Specially the ones with x salaries and higher reputation(higher than my teammate).
Honestly, a new road has been open and all managers should take that way to prepare themselves to that new piece of information.

There have been answers given to him both in this thread and in PM.

As I've said, if he wishes to suggest changes to how the system works as he doesn't think the current way is fair, then, by all means, go and open a suggestion thread and discuss it there.

Now please leave this thread to bugs or potential bugs. Thank you.
Choves Correa
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 214
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #1660 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 16:26:25 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ October 29th 2015,15:12:32 )

There have been answers given to him both in this thread and in PM.

What was the answer?? I MISS THAT!!!
Oh! The Professional footballers and The FRIENDS CAST salary right??? Thank you!!!!

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ October 29th 2015,15:12:32 )

As I've said, if he wishes to suggest changes to how the system works as he doesn't think the current way is fair

I don't have to control what is fair or unfair here... u guys have!!!! it's one of your mission!!!

OK! I will now leave the forum if thats the best solution u are suggesting!!!!
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupa Amateur - 72)

Teme: 5682
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #1661 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 16:38:46 Citat 
Quote ( Choves Correa @ October 29th 2015,16:26:25 )

OK! I will now leave the forum if thats the best solution u are suggesting!!!!

Your best idea ever.

Daniel Mason
(Grupa Pro - 16)

Teme: 5215
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1662 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 17:30:45 Citat 
Am I the only one posting that isn't really disturbed by a minimal (let's say for fun <10) drop in staff motivation, why? Because I have kept good track of my staff moti by using GO (waitwut?). I haven't read any post except for Shane's post (he brought this up to our team as well, and most of them are dumbfounded by it). Additionally, I know the "FOBY" on bringing staff moti up fast, and that just not doing that one "thing," it'll still degrade. Like we already know of driver's, staff moti seems to be affected by race results, I just honestly don't know how exactly. After that, this is where I really would like to figure this out among myself and my team. With Benetton F1 Racing (can't believe I have to spell that out now, but meh) being a midfield team, finding this out on our own could produce something interesting; we just have to figure it out faster than the other midfield teams around us.
Mauricio Angelucci
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Teme: 583
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1663 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 18:44:29 Citat 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ October 29th 2015,10:20:01 )

The name of the thread was changed so as not to cause confusion as this thread is in the Bug forum (which is easily missed if people are accessing the thread directly from the office page) and it isn't for "questions" in general, but questions relating to bugs or potential bugs. Changing the thread name makes that clear.
Sounds fine what you are sayng. But when someone has a problem reallyd dont know if it is a bug or just a normal condition. So the way to follow is share the problem and wait to the opinions. I cant understand why if this worker since 2006 like that yerterday changed the name.
Mark Wright
(Grupa Amateur - 91)

Teme: 8829
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1664 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 20:04:47 Citat 
It doesn't take much to find what you're looking for:

Quote ( Gordon Ashford @ March 1st 2009,22:41:17 )

There is a base % increase even at 0 reputation, then as reputation increases so does the % they ask for.

From a Rookie manager at the time:

Quote ( Ljupce Miloseski @ August 19th 2010,12:29:55 )

My driver 13 wins 64 reputation:)
/DriverProfile.asp?ID=10146

This has been around since reputation was introduced as far as I know and it was introduced if I remember correctly because of the low prices that some of the higher managers were paying their drivers especially those in Elite.

David Andrewartha
(Grupa Pro - 19)

Teme: 1423
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #1665 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 20:19:43 Citat 
Quote ( Mauricio Angelucci @ October 29th 2015,18:44:29 )

I cant understand why if this worker since 2006 like that yerterday changed the name.

I think it was because someone kept banging on and on about something that isn't actually a bug.
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Amateur - 61)

Teme: 33335
  Država:
Wales 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1666 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 20:29:32 Citat 
I think it was because I posted a comment in this thread that was almost identical to one sent to me by Vlad.
Mauricio Angelucci
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1667 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 21:13:14 Citat 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ October 29th 2015,20:29:32 )

I think it was because I posted a comment in this thread that was almost identical to one sent to me by Vlad.
?? it is clear for me...

Quote ( Mauricio Angelucci @ October 29th 2015,01:57:13 )

The topic says bugs and questions, and there are not so many places to do this. So i think is fair to pay attention to all questios, no matter if someone with a lot of experience thinks the question is a foby.
Was changed after that.

Insted to say: you know Maurricio you are right, but we have thought this topic in other way.......like Kevin, who takes the time to clarify the situation........after changing the name.

And for me is important the name because like I said not always is clear whats happening with the account. Sometimes its part of my lack of knowledge but maybe sometimes its actually a bug.
But with this new name close the door to a lot of questions. Especially affects the less experienced managers or those without a team.
And if someone is not taking the topic on the right terms just send him a MP.
Mark Wright
(Grupa Amateur - 91)

Teme: 8829
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1668 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 21:27:36 (zadnji uredio29 Lis 2015, 21:28:12 od Mark Wright) Citat 
If it was bug you would have had a reply from the Admins just now, that's generally how it works.

Quote ( Mauricio Angelucci @ October 29th 2015,21:13:14 )

Especially affects the less experienced managers or those without a team.

What's more likely going to have an effect on them is an Elite manager screaming bug on numerous occasions when in fact it's not!
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupa Pro - 21)

GPRO Ekipa
  Država:
Škotska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1669 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 21:54:45 Citat 
Quote ( Mauricio Angelucci @ October 29th 2015,21:13:14 )

But with this new name close the door to a lot of questions

Not at all. if you think something is potentially a bug, then you are free to post it here (hence "possible bugs"). No one is trying to stop anything being asked - just looking for people to do it in the correct place as general discussion in the Bug forum just makes it harder for Admins to find posts actually reporting a possible bug if it's in the middle of a discussion :)

Anyway... anyone got a bug or possible bug to report? :)
Mauricio Angelucci
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1670 objavljeno 29 Lis 2015, 22:27:02 (zadnji uredio29 Lis 2015, 22:29:27 od Mauricio Angelucci) Citat 
Quote ( Mauricio Angelucci @ October 28th 2015,18:02:12 )

Question, im thinking its not a bug. But i cant get an explanation about it. My driver increased his motivation after finish 21 during the season 49 race 4, 12 points, and i lost him beacause of it.
To get a more detaliled explanation i was 8 in the qualys. And I changed for that race (Portimao race 4) the engine, underbody, gear, breakes and suspension. And i did not any test.
Thanks for reading this and more thanks if you give me your opinion. I wrote about it in spanish forums and no-one said anything.

(sorry about my english i can explain again if something isnt clear)

Flor said to me that always is a logical motivation change but im really confused about it.

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ October 29th 2015,21:54:45 )

Not at all. if you think something is potentially a bug, then you are free to post it here (hence "possible bugs")
I trust on you, dont dissapoint me please ;))
Michael Keeney
(Grupa Master - 2)

Teme: 13519
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1671 objavljeno 30 Lis 2015, 19:14:35 Citat 
Is it just me or is some posts being removed or not showing on the site. For instance right now Victor Kamenov is showing as posted in master 2. I go to master 2 thread and the post is not there. I remember seeing this the other day with one of Shane Fergusons posts also

Am I seeing things or missing something?

I believe I've cleared my cache btw
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Amateur - 106)

Teme: 2728
  Država:
Meksiko 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1672 objavljeno 30 Lis 2015, 19:18:51 Citat 
Michael

is thisa the post you are looking for?

Quote ( Victor Kamennov @ October 30th 2015,19:06:50 )

1. Zsolt
2. Michal
3. Vladimir

My preduction.

This is the last post in Master 2

Try reloading the page since the post is there, seems to be an error on your side (browser)
Mike Brummert
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Teme: 5012
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1673 objavljeno 30 Lis 2015, 19:20:43 Citat 
Quote ( Michael Keeney @ October 30th 2015,19:14:35 )

Is it just me or is some posts being removed

Yes.
Michael Keeney
(Grupa Master - 2)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1674 objavljeno 30 Lis 2015, 19:21:00 Citat 
Thank you Eduardo
Michael Keeney
(Grupa Master - 2)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1675 objavljeno 30 Lis 2015, 19:27:32 Citat 
Right I've cleared my cache and internet history.

Can some tech wizard help me out. I still can't see some posts. What do I need to do ?
Roland Postle10
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 1855
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1676 objavljeno 30 Lis 2015, 19:53:44 Citat 
You weren't looking at the last page I guess? *tech wizard reporting in* :)

It's confusing when new posts begin on a new page it always takes you to the last post you have read on the previous page. Might be a bug or intended feature so you can pickup the convo at a familiar place
Michael Keeney
(Grupa Master - 2)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1677 objavljeno 30 Lis 2015, 19:56:26 Citat 
It's fixed itself once someone else posted. I couldn't get the one message up for love nor money. However when the next message came through it showed.

I literally have no idea what happened.

I need a drink
Virgis Lyss
(Grupa Pro - 18)

Teme: 535
  Država:
Litva 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1678 objavljeno 30 Lis 2015, 19:59:00 Citat 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ October 30th 2015,19:53:44 )

You weren't looking at the last page I guess? *tech wizard reporting in* :)

It's confusing when new posts begin on a new page it always takes you to the last post you have read on the previous page. Might be a bug or intended feature so you can pickup the convo at a familiar place

I confirm what Michael said - Kamennovs post wasn't visible. After the new posts after him were made, it became available - on a new page, but before that there was no link to that new page.
Paulo Pinto1
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 3036
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1679 objavljeno 30 Lis 2015, 21:13:45 Citat 
/gb/Stats.asp?type=mostcost#scroll

Morozov with zero is impossible since he is qualified for the race. That must be a bug.
Lee Downing
(Grupa Amateur - 40)

Teme: 2494
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #1680 objavljeno 30 Lis 2015, 21:18:56 Citat 
I have 38 people in my race..is this a bug?
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 55 [5657 ... 195 196 197 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Bugs and possible bugs Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu