Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 187 188 [189 Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Amateur - 1 5647 odgovora
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Teme: 12459
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #5639 objavljeno 8 Velj 2022, 23:31:59 (zadnji uredio8 Velj 2022, 23:32:17 od Stuart Foster) Citat 
Kinda. My dad's got a degenerative illness, so been a bit of upheaval in that regard, kinda just waiting for the fateful time to come now unfortunately. Few other things on top of that like job, woman trouble...so yeah, been a few fires to put out! Then I thought, I know I'll come back and play GPRO and give myself a headache :)
Mark Witney
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Teme: 1874
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #5640 objavljeno 9 Velj 2022, 00:15:40 Citat 
Sorry to hear that, I have a similar thing with my mum. GPRO is a decent escape from RL, just got to not take it too seriously. Its only a headache if you let it be, just use it as a distraction. 😀
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #5641 objavljeno 9 Velj 2022, 01:36:33 Citat 
For sure. My only aim right now is survival pretty much. Probably the worst setup I ever promoted to amateur with, both with car level and finances.
Jean-Maxime Truchon
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Teme: 137
  Država:
Kanada 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #5642 objavljeno 7 Lip 2022, 22:07:06 Citat 
Well this season's finale has got me on the edge of my seat!
I sadly messed up my 1 stop strategy and lost the victory with a Shame PitStop at the end.

Leaves us with quite the Standing

1- 99 Pts
2- 98 Pts
3- 97 Pts

What a thrilling end of season! Congrats to Fabrice for the damn Cup, I gotta admit I wanted that. Also, Congrats to Bruno for an exciting season!
Best of luck to both of you in Baku!
Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #5643 objavljeno 7 Lip 2022, 22:16:33 (zadnji uredio7 Lip 2022, 22:28:35 od Stuart Foster) Citat 
Good job some people wanted to promote cos I don’t think anyone else did!

Congrats to the three of you and of course to Roy, who can be rest assured that I’ll be ensuring I won’t score a point in the final race. It’ll probably still cause a promotion though itself with those 48 points and that pure fluke win at Monaco where I actually planned 4 stops even with the rain interruptions somehow fell perfectly into my points avoiding strategy…even one my stops I managed to pit with -1% fuel in the tank. No idea how that came to pass but that’s how lucky that race was (sadly for me!).

Probably see the four of you in Pro regardless unless 48 points somehow is not enough. Looking at the the extra promo list, I expect it will be.
Mack Cotton
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Teme: 65
  Država:
S.A.D. 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #5644 objavljeno 11 Lip 2022, 06:47:48 Citat 
Congrats to Bruno for the group win, and congrats to everyone on your promotions!

This was a rebuild season for me, but I was able to have a few good races up front. You guys are quick and you'll do well in the Pros :)
Thomas Woodhouse
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Teme: 719
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #5645 objavljeno 15 Ruj 2023, 21:35:45 Citat 
Congrats on the win Alexander, another closely though battle and our pace seems to be neck and neck!
Alexander Rollinson
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Teme: 1
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #5646 objavljeno 16 Ruj 2023, 17:02:54 Citat 
Thanks! think you had the pace in the first stint and I was blocking you, but I was a bit quicker when the temperature increased, and the overcut worked perfectly for me.
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 187 188 [189 Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu