Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Forum games > A General Silly Games Thread A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához
Oldal « 1 2 3 ... 33 [3435 ... 38 39 40 » Ugrás erre az oldalra:
Szerző Téma: A General Silly Games Thread 1192 válasz
Stuart Foster
(Csoport Pro - 15)

Hsz.: 12459
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #991 Elküldve: 2022. június 14. 13:55:13 Idézet 
GPRO Eliminator

More players are welcome.

You don't even need to do anything beyond typing JOIN in the thread, if you so wish.

The game lasts the whole of this season.

more details here : /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30764#scroll

Liviu Sandu
(Csoport Pro - 8)

Hsz.: 406
  Ország:
Románia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #992 Elküldve: 2022. június 14. 13:58:44 Idézet 

Registration begins for the fourth edition of the "To love music" contest ...
I invite you to participate in the new format of the competition.

/en/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30545#scroll

Liviu Sandu
(Csoport Pro - 8)

Ország:
Románia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #993 Elküldve: 2022. július 6. 06:59:13 Idézet 
I invite you to a new F! FG season. The link for the new season is:
/en/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30801&Page=1&E=1#scroll

Brad Marshall1
(Csoport Elite)

Hsz.: 526
  Ország:
Amerikai Egyesült Államok 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (5)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #994 Elküldve: 2022. július 14. 21:44:13 Idézet 
“At first I felt like a cheater. But I looked around and everybody was doing it. [Steroids] are everywhere. They're very easy to get." --Ken Caminiti

Coming soon from Arbitrary Media ... Juiced, a silly game by Brad Marshall.
Ricardo Antunes
(Csoport Amateur - 28)

Hsz.: 2566
  Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #995 Elküldve: 2022. július 15. 14:00:20 (módosítva: 2022. július 15. 14:00:45 Ricardo Antunes által) Idézet 
The new GPROvision edition is about to begin and the theme for the first round will be announced today! Make sure to join: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30813&Page=1

Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Csoport Pro - 20)

Hsz.: 1376
  Ország:
Lengyelország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (6)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #996 Elküldve: 2022. július 26. 12:21:06 Idézet 
I'm thinking of bringing back for another season one of the games I hosted previously:

- Ultimate Race Manager ( /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30555#scroll )
- Ticket To Ride ( /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=29623#scroll )

The choice is yours! Whichever gets more votes by the end of the week will be revived. By votes I mean Green thumb for URM, Orange for TTR. Voting deadline is the end of July.

PS. If you vote, I better see you playing! :P
Mick Ridley
(Csoport Amateur - 68)

GPRO személyzet
Hsz.: 2604
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #997 Elküldve: 2022. július 26. 12:25:50 Idézet 
urm

Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Csoport Pro - 20)

Hsz.: 1376
  Ország:
Lengyelország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #998 Elküldve: 2022. július 30. 21:30:21 Idézet 
Just a quick BUMP for post #996, deadline to vote is about 26 hours!
Keith Partridge
(Csoport Amateur - 51)

Hsz.: 1045
  Ország:
Wales 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #999 Elküldve: 2022. augusztus 3. 11:19:34 Idézet 
Are you into Football ( or Soccer in the US)?????

At the start of the new European season I have started new seasons for 2 games

The first involves predicting 10 games a week from the major 5 European leagues (so takes about 5 minutes a week- honest!!). Thread here

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30809#scroll

The second requires you to predict the finishing positions of teams in the same Big 5 league ( sorry no Portugal Ric and Ivan) . Once sent that is it. No changes no maintenance nothing.... easy eh!!! Thread here

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30810#scroll

Nate Lung
(Csoport Rookie - 120)

Hsz.: 585
  Ország:
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1000 Elküldve: 2022. augusztus 5. 14:22:36 Idézet 
/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30565

15 of 24 spots filled, as of writing this, in the latest addition to the Strategy 5's set of games.

More Football to mark the start of the season... but in this case the Scottish League.

Control a team and use your team rating in a best-of-five format to determine the score of each match.

Example Match:

[Home] 15 Rated: 3-3-3-3-3
[Away] 14 Rated: 0-4-0-5-5
And the Away team wins 3-2 (having a larger number in three rounds and smaller in two).
Liviu Sandu
(Csoport Pro - 8)

Ország:
Románia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1001 Elküldve: 2022. augusztus 13. 18:35:41 Idézet 
I invite you to a new game. If you like it, of course...

/en/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30848#scroll
Stuart Foster
(Csoport Pro - 15)

Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1002 Elküldve: 2022. augusztus 19. 16:01:47 (módosítva: 2022. augusztus 19. 16:01:57 Stuart Foster által) Idézet 
GPRO Eliminator [S2]

GPRO Eliminator returns for its second outing.

There is a whole week left for players to join. As long as you join before the start of race 3, points earned in races 1 and 2 will be brought to the game. Obviously though, waiting that long could cost some Finish points, so always worth joining sooner!

All you need to do in this game is post FINISH with your qualifying time for each race. It's that simple. In fact, you don't even need to do that if you can't be bothered, but that will of course risk a quicker elimination from the game!

Thread is here :
/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30857#scroll

Ricardo Antunes
(Csoport Pro - 2)

Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1003 Elküldve: 2022. augusztus 23. 11:57:22 Idézet 
I've done some digging and turns out a whopping 172 people are ignoring the General MAFIA Thread, while "only" 69 are ignoring this one. To all of those ignoring that thread and not this one, this post is for you!

Come play mafia :P

It can be quite daunting for people to play mafia because it is a time consuming game, but I promise you mafia is fun! It's without a doubt the game with the most interaction between players in the silly games world, every game is different and you can pretend you are a detective!

If you are going to join (do it here), you should know a couple things:

1. It is very important to read the rules. Learning as you play is not advisable here, you need to know what your goals are, how to play, and most importantly, which rules not to break.
2. This game IS time consuming! I won't say it isn't. But if you spend an average 1:30h - 2h per day on this silly game you'll be just fine!

We're going to start a game soon and we need a few more people to come to be able to play a bigger game. We've been having 8-player games for quite a while now so it's time to grab new blood and make the mafia community flourish again! So join now! :D
Jun Ho
(Csoport Pro - 14)

Hsz.: 8525
  Ország:
Hong Kong 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1004 Elküldve: 2022. augusztus 23. 12:01:20 Idézet 
Agreed ^
Onur Guardian
(Csoport Rookie - 34)

Hsz.: 2780
  Ország:
Törökország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1005 Elküldve: 2022. augusztus 28. 10:58:52 (módosítva: 2022. augusztus 28. 11:00:20 Onur Guardian által) Idézet 
Hey everyone,

A new game about to born, its GPRO NBA General Manager soon to be official here. Its Discord based game so you need it to play.

I would like to tell you about game and invite you for the Pre-Official season. This is a game where you take control of an NBA team as General Manager. You are not the ''coach'' but doing all the financial stuffs like Trades, Free Agent Signing, Release Player, Drafts, Re-sign players at the end of seasons etc. You have resposibilities to give your coach a harmonical team to survive on the way to NBA Final. You are not the coach but you have the power 🙂 so you can set your lineup and starting 5 or even you can force your coach to give some players more playing time and some others less 😉

We are using https://play.basketball-gm.com/ as game engine. I run all the games here and this site will be your guide to see your team and develope.

We have 5 teams free to take, or you can just be our guest to watch or even be an Asistant Manager to someone ;)

Here is the Discord Link: https://discord.gg/FB7BWQV6

PS: Please change your Discord name as GPRO name.

Come join us!!!

Cheers.
Liviu Sandu
(Csoport Amateur - 9)

Ország:
Románia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1006 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 1. 09:00:46 Idézet 
I want to recommend a game that resumes its activity. The link is:
/en/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=30877&PostId=4920613#post4920613

Stuart Foster
(Csoport Pro - 15)

Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1007 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 6. 23:23:55 Idézet 
So, many of you aware of compendium events such as the classic GPROolympics, Ultimate Sports Fan Challenge or even the famous Silly Games Championship.

I was thinking of such a thing for the upcoming World Cup. So, lots of games with a World Cup / Football / National team theme. There's already plenty of games that could be structured as such I am sure. What I am wondering is if anyone out there is willing to host a mini game as such leading up to (and into) the World Cup this coming Winter. Points awarded for each mini game entered and top 10 result earnt, and at the end an overall winner for the player who scores the most points.

Now, what we need first is some willing games and winning ideas :)

I was hoping someone with a bit more personality than me (and time cos I am moving house in the fall) would be willing to host such a thing, but @Jonathan Beagles (M3) is busy...unless someone else like a @Kyle Morris (P17) or @Jun Ho (P14) would fancy undertaking such a thing. I'm an ideas person, so I thought I'd post the idea anyway in the hope maybe someone would think they like the sound of it and are prepared to be the master of ceremonies for such a thing....

the floor is yours GPRO comrades. Unless nobody cares :D

Ricardo Antunes
(Csoport Pro - 2)

Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1008 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 6. 23:46:01 Idézet 
If you do this, please don't make it a bunch of prediction games. They're all the same except with different themes (sorry to all people hosting a game like this lol)

Please actually create a game with... a game in it. You get it :P
Stuart Foster
(Csoport Pro - 15)

Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1009 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 7. 04:49:04 (módosítva: 2022. szeptember 7. 04:59:50 Stuart Foster által) Idézet 
I was thinking of maybe running a version of Elite League football that I hosted before but using national teams. Not sure if you were around for that as it was 2 or 3 years ago, but it was a strategy game, not a prediction game. If it hadn't been for a certain person named Sudeep there would have been further seasons cos it was definitely a good game. It might be something I start after I've moved though.
Jun Ho
(Csoport Pro - 14)

Hsz.: 8525
  Ország:
Hong Kong 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1010 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 7. 10:32:44 Idézet 
I tried doing the GPROlympics and it didn't really work out well because I didn't plan that thoroughly at all :P

I used to do the snooker predictions (and will most likely do it again) and so might do something similar to that. What are your ideas @Stuart Foster (P15) ?

Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ September 6th 2022,23:46:01 )

If you do this, please don't make it a bunch of prediction games. They're all the same except with different themes (sorry to all people hosting a game like this lol)

Unfortunately, those types of games are purely done with prediction games and not something fictional.
Nate Lung
(Csoport Rookie - 120)

Hsz.: 585
  Ország:
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1011 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 7. 15:04:08 Idézet 
I often try to a version of Strategy 5's or 7's or something for major soccer/football tournaments. I did for the Euros last year:

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=26235&Page=1
Stuart Foster
(Csoport Pro - 15)

Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1012 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 20. 19:58:41 Idézet 
Yeah perhaps not then. I'm working on something else for the Winter anyway.

Seeing as Balint isn't around anymore, I might do something using the old GeneRally platform. It won't be until at least Christmas time I expect though as I am house moving sometime between late October and early December.
Kai Wen Chew
(Csoport Master - 3)

GPRO személyzet
Hsz.: 1870
  Ország:
Szingapúr 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1013 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 21. 00:03:04 Idézet 
I was planning to do an interesting game concept that is quite simple, on the basis of penalty kicks.

Simply put, everyone submits in a direction to shoot, something like left/centre/right. And they do the same for goalies. And then I will process it in a penalty shootout format. We can do group stage and then a knockout round in the end.

I could try and merge it with the upcoming world cup, and if we can have a couple of games, we could potentially make a "World Cup" tournament?
Ricardo Antunes
(Csoport Pro - 2)

Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1014 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 21. 00:27:06 Idézet 
That feels too random for me tbh.

If you can manage a way that the game would become more strategic (perhaps having certain players who shoot better to one side than another, so risk of failing the net entirely is there) it would be a nice game.

Also, I think that was done before.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Csoport Rookie - 140)

Téma moderátor
Hsz.: 2455
  Ország:
Kanada 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1015 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 21. 00:32:21 Idézet 
Quote ( Kai Wen Chew @ September 21st 2022,00:03:04 )

I was planning to do an interesting game concept that is quite simple, on the basis of penalty kicks.

Simply put, everyone submits in a direction to shoot, something like left/centre/right. And they do the same for goalies. And then I will process it in a penalty shootout format. We can do group stage and then a knockout round in the end.

I could try and merge it with the upcoming world cup, and if we can have a couple of games, we could potentially make a "World Cup" tournament?
I believe this already existed here in GPRO at some point.
Kyle Morris
(Csoport Pro - 17)

Hsz.: 6688
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1016 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 21. 00:33:10 Idézet 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ September 21st 2022,00:32:21 )

I believe this already existed here in GPRO at some point.

it did indeed, and i thought it was successful, but just died. Wouldn't mind seeing it return
Richard Robin Paukson
(Csoport Amateur - 16)

Hsz.: 2426
  Ország:
Észtország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1017 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 21. 17:09:39 Idézet 

Quote ( Kyle Morris @ September 21st 2022,00:33:10 )

it did indeed, and i thought it was successful, but just died. Wouldn't mind seeing it return

I believe the host was busy, or there weren't too many players. I think the main problem might that it's a bit too simplistic.
Liviu Sandu
(Csoport Amateur - 9)

Ország:
Románia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1018 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 21. 17:27:41 Idézet 
I used to tie the game by penalty using this method. But as an independent game, I don't know if it works. And that was really in a game that I never played again.
Kai Wen Chew
(Csoport Master - 3)

GPRO személyzet
Hsz.: 1870
  Ország:
Szingapúr 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1019 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 21. 17:52:00 Idézet 
Had a quick look-back, and yes, it was hosted before, probably why I had this same idea, and it was quite a popular game before the host Alexei disappeared due to RL issues.

I’m not keen on overcomplicating a game, a casual game that allows people to take 5 mins to submit might be better than one with too many instructions. Also, my focus will be on OSR which I plan to start a new season soon and wouldn’t want to distract myself with a complicated game which I have limited time for.

There are ways to increase the complexity or strategic elements of the game though, maybe through every team having 7-8 players which they have to “order” before each match, and every player only having specific kicking spots. Or setting minimum or maximum requirements on where you could score at. But will need to have a think about that. Definitely not including missed shots though, thats pretty random and not sure whether thats a good idea.
Kyle Morris
(Csoport Pro - 17)

Hsz.: 6688
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #1020 Elküldve: 2022. szeptember 21. 18:13:38 Idézet 
The simple games are sometimes the best game. SRS is a prime example of this
Oldal « 1 2 3 ... 33 [3435 ... 38 39 40 » Ugrás erre az oldalra:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Forum games > A General Silly Games Thread A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához

Válasz erre a témára