Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > start money and car levels A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához
Oldal [1
Szerző Téma: start money and car levels 22 válasz
Eric Boutin
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Hsz.: 22
  Ország:
Kanada 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (34)
Régi hozzászólás #1 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 14:36:35 (módosítva: 2019. április 23. 15:05:43 Eric Boutin által) Idézet 
To be fair , all cars should have same levels and money should be the same whatever if you are in rookie , amateur or better when a season starts. it makes the game unfair for players that just got promoted and that are far behind others already. i said this months ago and i still think the same. this is not a good way to promote skills in the game. its like if f1 cars would fight against rally cars or something lol... some even play to not promote. the last season in my rookie division , the guy who finished first made sure to finish the season with a negative balance to not promote. i even feel bad because i promoted due to a few guys being in negative balance because it will be really boring now in amateur to finish behind most everyone without being able to have a real competition for the first ranks. we should not even be able to go in the negative. now i have to fight against people who have like over 10 times my money and 2-3 times my car level... not fun. i know many dont agree but this is my opinion since i first promoted in amateur and it did not change. btw putting a thumbs down dont help at all and whatever anyone say wont change my mind. this car and money levels is totally unfair. all i believe about most who disagree and put a thumbs down is that you are already at the top and found a way to get it work and thats why u dont want things to change. dont lose time answering me with all the reasons why u think i am wrong. i disagree and i wont even read it because being told im this or that is not what i am looking for but more to have a real competition in each division. not having people who are already sure to stay in the division or to promote even before the season started.

Łukasz Rutkowski
(Csoport Amateur - 66)

Hsz.: 140
  Ország:
Lengyelország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (12)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #2 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 14:41:16 Idézet 
You're crazy. If it is just like you say, it will be very unfair for others managers. When you start playing this game, every manager starts with 30.000.000 in Rookie and it depends on you, how you are able to manage the budget, update the car or train your driver. You decide on which things you want to spend money. If you can't manage your finances well, why others managers should adjust to your level?
Jasper Coosemans1
(Csoport Master - 2)

Hsz.: 3021
  Ország:
Belgium 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #3 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 14:41:28 Idézet 
With good management you will pull through in Amateur, and you will probably enjoy it more than Rookie. Rookie is the toddlers' league, now you get to really compete.

The relegation zone in Amateur is quite small though, and usually you have a couple of managers relegating because of a negative balance or inactivity. Try not to do any silly spending but do get yourself into shape to push for 2 or 3 strong results and you will be good. You don't even need points to stay up, a 10th place finish will probably do the trick.
Ryan White
(Csoport Rookie - 136)

Hsz.: 13
  Ország:
Kanada 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #4 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 14:44:51 Idézet 
I used to feel the same way until, I realized it added some realism to the game and that the ultimate goal is to continue to promote but in doing so you also need to be planning ahead and looking to see if you will be in a position to promote should someone end in the negative. Usually by race 12 you have a pretty good idea of how the field will finish the season and can start planning for the next season.
Stuart Aspey
(Csoport Amateur - 66)

Hsz.: 378
  Ország:
Wales 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #5 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 14:50:20 Idézet 
It'll punish the managers who plan and build up their cars and drivers, just to have it all taken and to start the next season. Can you imagine if F1 did that?

'Im sorry, Ferrari. Vettel has to go, he's over his OA limit. Yeah, I know you spent a couple of million building up your car, but you're starting with a level 3 gearbox, just like the rest.
Graham Mercer
(Csoport Amateur - 14)

Hsz.: 2009
  Ország:
Ausztrália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (3)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #6 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 14:56:53 Idézet 
Eric you cannot usually expect to promote to a new level and be competitive with the top runners in your group, especially when you first move from rookie to amateur.

Fortunately you don't have to, you only have to be better than the others at the bottom of the group trying to avoid relegation.

Generally you are looking to spend a few seasons in a higher tier before you expect to be consistently competitive and chasing promotion. There are exceptions such as managers that have previously been at higher levels and purposefully demoted to rebuild, they have experience of what is required, but that is a different situation.
Ivan Silva
(Csoport Elite)

Hsz.: 5070
  Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #7 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 15:50:32 (módosítva: 2019. április 23. 15:51:21 Ivan Silva által) Idézet 
I for once like the idea. I wish all my opponents this season would start the season with the same ammount of money as me :D

Edit: I might have missed something though, i stopped reading on the 2nd line of that post.
Bert Huylebroeck1
(Csoport Master - 5)

Hsz.: 712
  Ország:
Belgium 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #8 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 15:56:34 Idézet 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ April 23rd 2019,15:50:32 )

I for once like the idea. I wish all my opponents this season would start the season with the same ammount of money as me :D

Edit: I might have missed something though, i stopped reading on the 2nd line of that post.

And everybody in master should start with the same money as me.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Csoport Master - 3)

Hsz.: 12503
  Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #9 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 16:00:38 (módosítva: 2019. április 23. 16:02:40 Mikko Heikkinen által) Idézet 
That's why it's called management. Some people manage to promote from rookie with (let's say) lvl 5 car and 30 Million in bank, whilst others promote with lvl 4 car and 5 million.

It's all about how one chooses to manage ones resources.

There wouldn't be much point if every 17 races the slate would be wiped clean.

The rookie reset is there because of the special circumstances of rookie and it's not supposed to be used elsewhere, because the nature of rookie differs from other groups.
Alan Snyder
(Csoport Amateur - 77)

Hsz.: 1505
  Ország:
Amerikai Egyesült Államok 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #10 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 16:24:50 (módosítva: 2019. április 23. 16:25:51 Alan Snyder által) Idézet 
Quote ( Eric Boutin @ April 23rd 2019,14:36:35 )

To be fair...
And you lost my attention, there.
Robin Goodey
(Csoport Elite)

Hsz.: 2096
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #11 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 16:24:51 Idézet 
Stop with the common sense replies people (except for Ivan - cos his wasn't!) - and let the man have his (obviously well justified) rant!

(rolleyes)
Kasper Meng
(Csoport Pro - 8)

Hsz.: 208
  Ország:
Dánia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #12 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 16:28:29 Idézet 
Quote ( Alan Snyder @ April 23rd 2019,16:24:50 )

To be fair... And you lost my attention, there.

+1

Michael Jones
(Csoport Amateur - 68)

Hsz.: 1387
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (2)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #13 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 16:34:30 Idézet 
Why open a topic have a rant about something then say dont reply cos you wont read it.

Guess youve been on wacky baccy .
John Henderson
(Csoport Pro - 25)

Hsz.: 260
  Ország:
Amerikai Egyesült Államok 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #14 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 16:49:13 Idézet 
Eric there are many different ways to play the game but there's one key element you need or this is the wrong game for you.....
Patience
Twig Fahaji
(Csoport Master - 2)

Hsz.: 445
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (8)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #15 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 17:10:31 Idézet 
Coupling an illogical opinion with the mantra “whatever anyone say wont change my mind” seems to be pretty commonplace in this world right now, and goes some way to explaining why we are in a right mess!
Julio Asencio
(Csoport Amateur - 16)

Hsz.: 508
  Ország:
Spanyolország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #16 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 17:17:27 Idézet 
I wouldn't mind to have a battleground survival game here (since this kind of videogames are so popular nowadays). One season, no divisions, no groups, 9 thousand people thrown into the same race. The track would be full of fallen helmets by the end of the race :)
Peter Willmore
(Csoport Amateur - 26)

Hsz.: 3616
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #17 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 17:18:01 (módosítva: 2019. április 23. 17:18:37 Peter Willmore által) Idézet 
The Irony is in his group 3 of the top 4 financially promoted from rookie last season and one fo the people who retained last season has a level 1 car and only 10 mil in the bank
If I feel sorry it's for that guy who retained , cos he really could do with a rookie reset :-)

So Eric if you do bother to read this, it's a management game.
Management requires you to manage your money , car level and everything else which goes along with it, if you have failed to manage your affairs why should you get boosted to the same level to those who have or vice versa

Emil Kwiatkowski
(Csoport Amateur - 63)

Hsz.: 1051
  Ország:
Lengyelország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #18 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 17:19:31 (módosítva: 2019. április 23. 17:28:10 Emil Kwiatkowski által) Idézet 
So, You want to tell me that I must lost 6 months (ppl can lost year and more) of playing this game because You don't know how to manage money? xD Put Yourself in the position of others, they lost a lot of time to get it what they have...
Man, read rules, help guide and other helpful guides, it doesn't hurt but help a lot.
And 1 tip
Quote ( John Henderson @ April 23rd 2019,16:49:13 )

Patience
Claudio Szynkier
(Csoport Master - 4)

Hsz.: 1043
  Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (10)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #19 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 17:31:13 (módosítva: 2019. április 23. 17:33:28 Claudio Szynkier által) Idézet 

To be fair , all cars should have same levels and money should be the same whatever if you are in rookie , amateur or better when a season starts. it makes the game unfair for players that just got promoted and that are far behind others already. i said this months ago and i still think the same. this is not a good way to promote skills in the game. its like if f1 cars would fight against rally cars or something lol... some even play to not promote. the last season in my rookie division , the guy who finished first made sure to finish the season with a negative balance to not promote. i even feel bad because i promoted due to a few guys being in negative balance because it will be really boring now in amateur to finish behind most everyone without being able to have a real competition for the first ranks. we should not even be able to go in the negative. now i have to fight against people who have like over 10 times my money and 2-3 times my car level... not fun. i know many dont agree but this is my opinion since i first promoted in amateur and it did not change. btw putting a thumbs down dont help at all and whatever anyone say wont change my mind. this car and money levels is totally unfair. all i believe about most who disagree and put a thumbs down is that you are already at the top and found a way to get it work and thats why u dont want things to change. dont lose time answering me with all the reasons why u think i am wrong. i disagree and i wont even read it because being told im this or that is not what i am looking for but more to have a real competition in each division. not having people who are already sure to stay in the division or to promote even before the season started.

and one more chapter from:
'I can't work things out, i DON'T WANT to work things out, so the game sucks and should change'
Andrew Wilden
(Csoport Pro - 2)

Hsz.: 1502
  Ország:
Ausztrália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #20 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 17:44:51 Idézet 
Well said Claudio
Guilherme Franco
(Csoport Amateur - 13)

Hsz.: 443
  Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #21 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 17:51:06 Idézet 
The same topic over and over again and the same answer: "its not a racing game, its a management game"
Josh Clark
(Csoport Amateur - 80)

Hsz.: 6667
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #22 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 19:30:07 Idézet 

it will be really boring now in amateur to finish behind most everyone without being able to have a real competition for the first ranks.

Firstly, it's not very often you see new teams enter new leagues and instantly start performing well. Secondly, define "real competition". If your idea of real competition is constantly at the front battling for points, podiums and wins, there are two options: Either get to a point where you're knowledgeable about the game and good enough to do so, or go back to Rookie. Cos for me , "real competition" is racing closely with people in a similar position to me. Like a Racing Point driver would call racing with a Toro Rosso driver real competition, even though in the same league there are others well ahead.

now i have to fight against people who have like over 10 times my money and 2-3 times my car level... not fun.

No. You have to fight against people who have a similar car level and similar money balance to whatever yours is. Youjust promoted into a new league, you're not fighitng the top guys. Your job is to build your package, get some sponsors, and race those around you for retention, if that is where your pace is at. The guys at the top are all people who have already spent multiple seasons in the same league doing just that. With enough dedication and a will to move forward and understand how to get there, you'll be one of those guys soon enough.
You have the 28th best car. That's a better start than 12 other people. It's up to you how you choose to change that throughout the season.

this car and money levels is totally unfair.

No. It isn't. This is a game about development, not Go-Kart management. It's about patience and care, not thrill-seeking and brute force. Most importantly, it's a game where you get out what you put in. You aqscend the ranks by spending money, improving your car, spending more money, improving your driver, spending money and time to work something out, improving your knowledge. Improving your spending of money. Improving your saving of money. Improving your accuracy, your efficiency, your pace. Improving your gameplay.
You think it's fair that players should be rewarded through all of this by being in the same boat as someone who has done none of this?

dont lose time answering me with all the reasons why u think i am wrong. i disagree and i wont even read it

This is childish, idiotic and ignorant. You voice your opinion on a subject only to seek agreement, and refuse to take criticism, and you're expecting to gain something from this? I'm afraid that it's not our posts that are worthless, it is yours.
Riley Dunlop
(Csoport Amateur - 23)

Hsz.: 828
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #23 Elküldve: 2019. április 23. 19:56:37 Idézet 
https://postimg.cc/BPWLS03n
Oldal [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > start money and car levels A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához

Válasz erre a témára