Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > Team members donating game money to their respective team A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához
Oldal [1
Fórum téma Szavazás
Is this a good idea?
Szavazáshoz vagy az eredmények megtekintéséhez Jelentkezz be
Szerző Téma: Team members donating game money to their respective team 21 válasz
Jerome Manzon
(Csoport Rookie - 109)

Hsz.: 216
  Ország:
Fülöp-szigetek 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (3)   Nem tetszik (13)
Régi hozzászólás #1 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 07:03:11 (módosítva: 2019. május 8. 07:14:34 Jerome Manzon által) Idézet 
Hi everyone, I just came up with an idea of "what if members can donate money to their respective teams?". I think, this will actually promote loyalty to members and also teamwork. The money received by the team can no longer be restored once donated. Also, to maintain fairness, Rookies can't donate money, this is only applicable for Amateur managers and above. This might also need another tab in the team overview to see records of the amount of money donated from whom and when.

What will the team do to the money collected?
First, there should be a team store (maybe we can create a small clickable icon in the team overview page for this or add a link from team info in the Main Office). Every member has access to view all of available items in the team store. Now, for the items in the store, I have bunch of ideas but it depends to our Admins if they will approve it or not, but basically I am wishing that the items that will be placed in the store/shop should not affect car speed or race results, so here are my suggestions (feel free to comment if you have other suggestions):

1. Unique Car Livery - only one or two or three car liveries will be available every season, once bought by one team, others can no longer buy this. (of course this should cost a reasonable price where team members will help each other to complete it) maybe about $50 million or whatever. (not sure if admins will sell the cars from the market currently or they can design new for this)

2. Team Slot Extender - this will unlock additional slot for the team roster. However, to balance team competitions, only the first 10 managers/slots of the team are included when computing the team standings. Maybe $20 million per slot is good but maybe can be adjusted if needed (or increases the more you unlock slots). We also must have a maximum in purchasing extenders, maybe max 5~10 extenders. The good thing from this is if you are the team leader, you can extend and easily manage the roster, without creating another sister team(s).

3. Team Frames, just a decorative design to frame the team logo. $10 million maybe. So there should be some frame designs to choose from, it could be $10 million each or some maybe more expensive depending on how it looks... just for decorating the team overview page... charrrr!

4. Team Change Name Kit - This should be affordable since there are teams that change their team names periodically, maybe $3~$5 million is fine for this. This is one time use only, and if used it will create a log in the team events that the team name was changed into "the desired team name".

5. Team Forum Unlocker - This should be very expensive since it will give another option for the team to access the team forum for 1 race period(or any given time frame), price will be about $40 million or maybe higher than that.

Thank you for your time reading this.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Csoport Pro - 1)

Hsz.: 2729
  Ország:
Mexikó 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #2 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 07:44:04 Idézet 
Some comments:

1) Every team with the adequate amount of supporters has an unique team livery, so why use GPRO money for that?

2) Can be abused,imagine a 15 member team, yes I'm aware that only the first 10 will score but you can always shuffle the order so the first 10 are the ones to score

3) What is the us for this? every team has its own team logo, and you can put any frame there for free

4) Why pay when you can change the team's name for free at the start of each season?

5) There is an easier way to have a team forum,have enough number of supporters,don't want to be supporters,use an eternal forum.

So everything is there, some are supporter based some are free already.

Jerome Manzon
(Csoport Rookie - 109)

Ország:
Fülöp-szigetek 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #3 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 08:06:41 (módosítva: 2019. május 8. 08:22:20 Jerome Manzon által) Idézet 
1) Because some cant afford it or some are free users who don't pay, so they can have chance,

2) first 10 members who joined then will be the answer

3) the purpose is for decoration only same frame same price (it is possible that 2 different teams will buy same design). They can actually apply it offset away from the rectangular image of team logo, so no matter edit you will do it wont match the boarder/frame designs, you can freely create I know but it is different from whatever admin designer will release and whenever people see that kind of frame they can say right away that people from that team contributed for the frame not just uploaded specially if your team bought the most expensive frame

4) Was hoping for changes in game rules, hoping this will be new feature that moving forward changing names will no longer be free. Just thinking of changing names specially when non-previous member taking over liquidated teams will totally differ the whole team image so there should also a penalty in changing names. But that is fine if they dont want to change this then it is okay, I do understand nobody want to pay anything.

5)External forum has a lot of disadvantages, and this is only an option incase no credits available for example you got 6supporters in your team and suddenly 1 of your teammate's credit ran out so automatically in game forum will close, this is alternative option I guess just in case no credit availabe then team can work together to invoke the forum

6) The options are not limited to the things I mentioned literally in these first 5 examples, admins can add whatever item they want to sell in team shop/store.
Thijs Rieken
(Csoport Amateur - 37)

Hsz.: 1042
  Ország:
Hollandia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (7)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #4 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 09:44:56 Idézet 
Why do people keep thinking that they are supposed to be helped to get something they can't afford? If you can't, or don't want to, spend money on a game, then don't. It feels like you feel you're entitled to extras without having to shell out the cash for it.

Honestly, you are not missing out on any game-essential features if you don't pay for the game. Which, in the current game industry, is pretty uncommon already. Most new games run on microtransactions, and lots of those are pay2win.

I feel that you decrease the value of Supporter if you start making stuff available with in-game money. And don't even start on the possibilities that will open in regards to farming, the amount of complaints the admins will get that someone transferred money to the team by accident.
And what will you do with teams that get liquidated, but with money in the bank? Is that money just scrapped?

Also, allowing the use of in-game currency for things that are NOT related to actually racing lowers the immersion factor of the game. Your GPRO dollars are supposed to be in a closed economy called GPRO, not in a money sink for cosmetic changes. Such a money sink can potentially completely ruin the balance of the game as well as the feeling of immersion in the GPRO world.
Michael Jones
(Csoport Amateur - 68)

Hsz.: 1386
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #5 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 10:14:02 Idézet 
I know its nice for newbies to come up with ideas but for some they want to change the game just to suit themselves.

A BIG NO NO from me .
Ivan Silva
(Csoport Elite)

Hsz.: 5069
  Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #6 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 10:15:09 Idézet 
I definitely agree with the idea. I want to join a team with the 9 richest guys in amateur so they finance me in Elite for very long.
Joachim Rang2
(Csoport Amateur - 78)

Hsz.: 316
  Ország:
Németország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #7 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 10:56:35 Idézet 
I like the idea but only if it were supporter credits you could donate to the team.

Donating game money would be interfering with the game mechanics and create an incentive to establish ama money horder accounts, which then could donate to the team.

Donating supporter credits to the team though seems like a pretty cool idea. The team leader would be in charge of spending those supporter credits and could do the things one can already do or some other things you've outlined in your post.

We all want GPRO to earn money without interfering with the game itself, so any way people feel inclined to buy supporter credits for flavor things, which do not impact the game itself, is a good idea. Donating supporter credits to the team seems like a good idea to express your gratitude to the team and collect as a team some money for flavor thingies.
Jerome Manzon
(Csoport Rookie - 109)

Ország:
Fülöp-szigetek 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (2)
Régi hozzászólás #8 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 12:07:35 (módosítva: 2019. május 8. 12:28:24 Jerome Manzon által) Idézet 
Oh my... I maybe a noob I accept that, but dont tell me about not being a supporter, I already bought 8.5eur credit before my race5, and to tell you the truth I spent thousands of cash from other games before, have you heard of CABAL Online? not sure if you know that game but anyway my point here is the donation thingy, and the feeling of sharing something to your beloved team.

Quote ( Joachim Rang @ May 8th 2019,10:56:35 )

I like the idea but only if it were supporter credits you could donate to the team.

Donating game money would be interfering with the game mechanics and create an incentive to establish ama money horder accounts, which then could donate to the team.

Donating supporter credits to the team though seems like a pretty cool idea. The team leader would be in charge of spending those supporter credits and could do the things one can already do or some other things you've outlined in your post.

We all want GPRO to earn money without interfering with the game itself, so any way people feel inclined to buy supporter credits for flavor things, which do not impact the game itself, is a good idea. Donating supporter credits to the team seems like a good idea to express your gratitude to the team and collect as a team some money for flavor thingies.

I will agree on this too, and I thought of this already in the first place,however, if that will be the case only supporter managers can share, I hope there will be some kind of free players can donate too aswell. But I surely agree on this.
António Pereira
(Csoport Amateur - 67)

Hsz.: 4159
  Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (2)
Régi hozzászólás #9 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 12:18:36 (módosítva: 2019. május 8. 12:18:58 António Pereira által) Idézet 

The idea could be have potential.

But with the game allowing DA, this will be an easy form to pass money between accounts from same player.

If to be implemented, it has to have "some" restrictions or limits.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Csoport Pro - 1)

Ország:
Mexikó 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #10 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 14:47:28 Idézet 
Quote ( António Pereira @ May 8th 2019,12:18:36 )

The idea could be have potential.

But with the game allowing DA, this will be an easy form to pass money between accounts from same player.

If to be implemented, it has to have "some" restrictions or limits.

What Idea?

From your post you seem to understand that GPRO money is to be transferred between teammates.

The OP never mentions this and this should NEVER be allowed.

Can you also please indicate where does GPRO allow DA's?.

If you have absolute proof about someone having a DA, submit it to Mr. Shadow and let him deal with it.

Kirsty Ridley
(Csoport Amateur - 36)

Hsz.: 7849
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #11 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 14:50:12 Idézet 
dont think there is any need for such a thing, but to be honest, it wouldn't do any harm either.

I just think its likely to be too much work and effort to set up for something unnecessary.

Marc Meuleman
(Csoport Amateur - 3)

Hsz.: 95
  Ország:
Belgium 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #12 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 15:19:52 Idézet 
Keep it simple !!!!!
Let's concentrate on the main topic...The game
It would be a shame to loose players because of to many changes or rules. Sometimes it's fine the way it is.
Daniel Douglas
(Csoport Amateur - 26)

Hsz.: 3806
  Ország:
Amerikai Egyesült Államok 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (3)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #13 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 15:54:07 Idézet 
Take original idea

Use supporter credits instead of in game money

Now you have a solid idea for 'fluffing' the game a bit... similar to the driver helmets.

I would say that the additional slot thing should be killed though. This will give an in game advantage to those who pay money to the game.
Luke Frost
(Csoport Rookie - 11)

Hsz.: 11111
  Ország:
Ausztrália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #14 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 16:22:06 (módosítva: 2019. május 8. 16:22:48 Luke Frost által) Idézet 
Haha Daniel did you really just added an extra to the idea so you could disagree with it? LOL
Alan Snyder
(Csoport Amateur - 77)

Hsz.: 1504
  Ország:
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #15 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 16:28:13 Idézet 
That's a lot to ask of the game programmers, for amendments that are "just for the fun of it".
Daniel Douglas
(Csoport Amateur - 26)

Hsz.: 3806
  Ország:
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #16 Elküldve: 2019. május 8. 20:25:29 Idézet 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ May 8th 2019,16:22:06 )

Haha Daniel did you really just added an extra to the idea so you could disagree with it? LOL

No.
Daniel Mason
(Csoport Pro - 21)

Hsz.: 5215
  Ország:
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (5)
Régi hozzászólás #17 Elküldve: 2019. május 9. 17:18:41 Idézet 
There's taking the piss, and there's shitting the bed entirely. This topic is clearly of the latter persuasion.
Stefano Scanzani
(Csoport Amateur - 6)

Hsz.: 169
  Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (3)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #18 Elküldve: 2019. május 9. 17:27:05 Idézet 
Don't do that, the fact that we have people bringing new ideas to the game is always a positive thing. Yes it might not have been the best proposal but maybe we can get some ideas that started from this conversation.
Guido Simonetta
(Csoport Pro - 21)

Hsz.: 935
  Ország:
Argentína 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #19 Elküldve: 2019. május 9. 21:18:06 (módosítva: 2019. május 9. 21:18:54 Guido Simonetta által) Idézet 
Maybe

/es/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=27383

(Financing for managers through teams)
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Csoport Pro - 1)

Ország:
Mexikó 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #20 Elküldve: 2019. május 9. 22:38:45 Idézet 
Quote ( Guido Simonetta @ May 9th 2019,21:18:06 )

Maybe

/es/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=27383

(Financing for managers through teams)

Unfortunately this is not what the OP is suggesting.

Transferring GPRO money between managers in the same team has been discussed and IMHO should NEVER be implemented.

The OP is suggesting that some team benefits, that are acquired through the amount of supporters in a team could be obtained too via GPRO money.

Only a couple of people, mostly from.Portugal, started mentioning transferring money between managers.

I don't agree with the OP but i must admit that it is different from the discussion mentioned in your link.
Jerome Manzon
(Csoport Rookie - 109)

Ország:
Fülöp-szigetek 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #21 Elküldve: 2019. május 10. 02:53:03 Idézet 
WHO SAID YOU WILL TRANSFER MONEY BETWEEN MANAGERS? read again I never said anything like that and will never will
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Csoport Pro - 1)

Ország:
Mexikó 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #22 Elküldve: 2019. május 10. 02:58:43 Idézet 
Quote ( Jerome Manzon @ May 10th 2019,02:53:03 )

WHO SAID YOU WILL TRANSFER MONEY BETWEEN MANAGERS? read again I never said anything like that and will never will

Read the thread and you will see who mentioned it.
Oldal [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > Team members donating game money to their respective team A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához

Válasz erre a témára