Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Silly games forum > GPRO World Cup (S4) - all nations assemble! A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához
Oldal [1
Szerző Téma: GPRO World Cup (S4) - all nations assemble! 9 válasz
Jasper Coosemans
(Csoport Elite)

Téma moderátor
Hsz.: 2651
  Ország:
Belgium 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #1 Elküldve: 2020. január 10. 16:43:02 Idézet 
The GPRO World Cup

This post is an introduction to the World Cup. For current affairs and things to do, see the following post.

Tournament for national teams

The GPRO World Cup strives to find the strongest nation in Grand Prix Racing Online. The intention of this tournament is to have a balanced competition where larger and smaller nations can compete on an equal level.

Competition format

The World Cup lasts for one GPRO season. A national team consists of 6 permanent managers who are in the team throughout the whole season, plus 2 managers that can be changed at certain times. Every race, managers contribute points to their team if they finish their race in the top 8. The higher the manager's group, the more points they contribute.

From Race 1 to Race 5, a ranking of all nations is made. The top 16 nations will then advance to the knock-out stage, which follows the same format as the GPRO cup.

Website

The whole World Cup is run on an external website. Logging in to this website is possible only if you are logged in to GPRO. You can then access the site through this link (you can also find it in your GPRO main office): /ExternalLink.asp?destination=GPROWorldCup

More information

Please read the full rules on the Rules page of the World Cup website.
Jasper Coosemans
(Csoport Elite)

Téma moderátor
  Ország:
Belgium 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #2 Elküldve: 2020. január 10. 16:43:15 (módosítva: 2020. január 10. 16:45:42 Jasper Coosemans által) Idézet 
Season 74 begins... what to do?

First of all, visit the website and go to 'My team' to see if your country has a Team Captain: /ExternalLink.asp?destination=GPROWorldCup

If your country has a Team Captain and you think you deserve a place in the team, contact him and tell him why.

If your country has no Team Captain and you would like to take this responsibility, let me know and I will appoint you to the position straight away!
Jasper Coosemans
(Csoport Elite)

Téma moderátor
  Ország:
Belgium 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #3 Elküldve: 2020. január 10. 16:43:51 Idézet 
Hall of Fame

Season 73
https://worldcup.gpro.net/index.php?area=results&season=73

🏆 France
🥈 Sweden
🥉 Germany

Season 72
https://worldcup.gpro.net/index.php?area=results&season=72

🏆 France
🥈 England
🥉 Germany

Season 71
https://worldcup.gpro.net/index.php?area=results&season=71

🏆 Germany
🥈 England
🥉 Argentina
Sébastien Boulanger
(Csoport Amateur - 59)

Hsz.: 655
  Ország:
Franciaország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4 Elküldve: 2020. március 4. 09:14:56 Idézet 
An impressive season for Poland who can claim their first title !

We have no chance by figthing against us on 1/8th ;)

I've not posted my candidacy for 2 nexts seasons, i've thinked that someone will take my place...

Jasper, if nobody contact you before voting deadline, can i re-take the position ?

++
Jasper Coosemans
(Csoport Elite)

Téma moderátor
  Ország:
Belgium 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #5 Elküldve: 2020. március 6. 17:43:04 Idézet 
There was a bit of a lack of hype for the World Cup this season, sorry about that.

As Sëbastien mentioned, there is an election process ongoing. So please check the website to see if you can vote for a candidate. If there are no candidates in your country, contact me if you would like to take the position of Team Captain!
Victor Kamennov
(Csoport Pro - 17)

Hsz.: 699
  Ország:
Oroszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #6 Elküldve: 2020. március 6. 18:22:36 Idézet 
Great season! Russia can get 3rd place - best result in table for all seasons)
Vladimir Blagojevic
(Csoport Amateur - 75)

Hsz.: 761
  Ország:
Szerbia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #7 Elküldve: 2020. március 6. 18:42:31 Idézet 
Press (X) to doubt.
Jonathan Beagles
(Csoport Pro - 16)

Hsz.: 4624
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #8 Elküldve: 2020. március 8. 17:24:10 Idézet 
Someone else can take over England - bowing out as promised :)
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Csoport Pro - 2)

Hsz.: 823
  Ország:
Görögország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #9 Elküldve: tegnap 09:00:50 Idézet 
Hi Jasper.!!!
...I want to suggest to Make the Cup more Interesting because after a few Races the Most Teams lose it.!!!
...I thing its necessary to Have the Right in Every Race to Replace ONE MANAGER.!!!
...from the 6 First.!!!!
:)
Sébastien Boulanger
(Csoport Amateur - 59)

Hsz.: 655
  Ország:
Franciaország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #10 Elküldve: tegnap 23:30:32 Idézet 
The better i think it's to have a small cup after stage group, or after fews seasons, to make groups for qualifying and/or divisions with international ranking in WC results ;)
Oldal [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Silly games forum > GPRO World Cup (S4) - all nations assemble! A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához

Válasz erre a témára