João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Hsz.: 395
  Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #4561 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 20. 21:24:26 Idézet 
yesterday I started work at 7 am an hour walk to work.
I stopped work and then returned to work at 2 am and now I'm home for lunch.

This game excites me, I have fun, and I think the guy from the Czech Republic will try to win these last two races.

well I need to sleep and define my strategy, two hours of sleep makes you groggy in a taxi.

good week boys and girls.

:D
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4562 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 21. 22:18:31 Idézet 
i'm ready for istanbul.

I'm lowering the pilot's weight to try to start next season not so heavy.
I would like to invest in motivation and increase the total to be aggressive.
my expectation is to finish between the 15th, but I am dissatisfied with the qualification, my pilot needs about 4 training sessions.
I will not spend money on the last race and I hope to be in the top three in terms of cash next season.
I had so much fun with you all.
I had a lot of fun with the guy who has hair that looks like a potty and lives in gun country and always thinks they're cool but are kind of problematic and envious DNA.
Hans Mörtsjö
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Hsz.: 2287
  Ország:
Svédország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #4563 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 21. 23:14:18 Idézet 
Thanks and good luck :) I stand by my word and wont do anything with the car. I rather start next season with lots of more money then what I wouldve if I were to attack.

If Im 2nd after friday I wont be sleepless :)
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4564 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 22. 00:36:07 Idézet 
Quote ( Hans Mörtsjö @ August 21st 2023,23:14:18 )

Thanks and good luck :) I stand by my word and wont do anything with the car. I rather start next season with lots of more money then what I wouldve if I were to attack.

If Im 2nd after friday I wont be sleepless :)

you are my champion hahaha
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4565 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 23. 01:27:21 Idézet 
I got home from work and came to watch the race replay, this is not the same as live.
I watched Roberta's victory, and I saw some frustrations during the race from other competitors who invested.
This game is sometimes a liar I put fuel for more laps and the soft tires wore out easily.
I like to listen to top gear super nes, and cart world series during the race.
Well top gear is the best thing england has produced in life the rest can throw away hahaha.
ok, hopes to improve the driver's skills, right now he's really bad, but next season I'll show what a real competitor is;
I'm the best Brazilian in the group, and I can still promote myself without scoring :)
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4566 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 23. 14:40:39 Idézet 
Guys sorry for the jokes and my personal opinion.
Thank you all for this season, this group is really strong.

My bets for the next season are two Laszlo from Hungary, but I don't think they will win the championship.
My main bet will be Taurelli.

If I know how to play this game, I think Italy is dominating in this group.

I really don't want to be here next season there are great players.
you just have to know how far you can go, and in this group the level of competition is high.

Thanks to the guy from finland and a great swedish friend.

I competed against a Polish champion, and when I look down, he's down there in the standings, so I'm superior in that group hahaha.

Daniel Roy, risk a little more, I think the competitors from the United States are strong with different characteristics.
There is a very good Portuguese too.

I don't want to think about the next season in this group, there will still be competitors relegated from the professional to complicate access.

Congratulations Roberta, I think you have everything to win this group, and congratulations Marina, I had no idea that women were so good.

I leave it up to my Brazilian friends to be better and conquer the podium.

István Kovács, you are aggressive and you have a good pilot, I think you can surprise, in short all my chips are on Taurelli, you will win I know I am right.

Goodbye to everyone in the group, I'm going to dedicate my duties, and I need to improve my Russian language.

Konstantin Granovskiy I wish you a good season next heart of ice, it's in your DNA I understand that, some of you Russians come to my country as a spy but your Portuguese is horrible.

I am a linguist I can understand any nation or language, the dna that blows in any language is in the thoughts in the soul in the heart and in reason, but there are exceptions after all, each one has its characteristic that makes them unique.
Gianluca Taurelli
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Hsz.: 902
  Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4567 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 24. 17:06:00 Idézet 
Quote ( João Paulo Alves @ August 23rd 2023,14:40:39 )

My bets for the next season are two Laszlo from Hungary, but I don't think they will win the championship.

you just have to know how far you can go, and in this group the level of competition is high.

I competed against a Polish champion, and when I look down, he's down there in the standings, so I'm superior in that group hahaha.

Daniel Roy, risk a little more, I think the competitors from the United States are strong with different characteristics.

I don't want to think about the next season in this group, there will still be competitors relegated from the professional to complicate access.

Congratulations Roberta, I think you have everything to win this group, and congratulations Marina, I had no idea that women were so good.

István Kovács, you are aggressive and you have a good pilot, I think you can surprise, in short all my chips are on Taurelli, you will win I know I am right.

Goodbye to everyone in the group, I'm going to dedicate my duties, and I need to improve my Russian language.

Konstantin Granovskiy I wish you a good season next heart of ice, it's in your DNA I understand that, some of you Russians come to my country as a spy but your Portuguese is horrible.

I am a linguist I can understand any nation or language, the dna that blows in any language is in the thoughts in the soul in the heart and in reason, but there are exceptions after all, each one has its characteristic that makes them unique.
how can you say that girls are not competitive on gpro? we in tyrrell have girls who are in pro but on gpro i have seen them run even in elite and masters,,,Why do you say that I am the favorite of the groppo next season?
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4568 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 25. 02:45:35 Idézet 
Quote ( Gianluca Taurelli @ August 24th 2023,17:06:00 )

how can you say that girls are not competitive on gpro? we in tyrrell have girls who are in pro but on gpro i have seen them run even in elite and masters,,,Why do you say that I am the favorite of the groppo next season?

At the end of the next season, I invite you to contradict me by sending me a private message.
It is not my intention to teach the way I play or see this game. There is no such thing as free coffee, so said an exponent and great American economist of the chicago school.

About women this is a video game, but anyone who understands true natural law, they know that man is superior in strength and vigor and intellectually superior.

I don't know a great philosopher like Socrates or Plato, of course there are great women out there, but I say about natural law.

In any sports competition put a man or a transsexual or homosexual and you will see who comes out on top.

This is a question of naturalness, but we live in a world of diversity, so what is natural can be said to be retrograde.

Anyway it doesn't matter, women compete I hope one day they can win this game, after all it's just a video game and I challenge them to win this game so I can watch female competitiveness, while that doesn't exist, it's just an ordinary game. anyone children or a computer engineer who creates artificial intelligence can play, why not program an artificial intelligence to play with us.

You are my bet and you will win this competition next season if you don't because you are a terrible manager.
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4569 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 25. 02:52:08 Idézet 
You will win this competition if you don't because you are not a good manager.

I studied business, have a systemic view, I'm not what your education is, if you can't see or see beyond yourself, you're just an ordinary guy living an ordinary life.

you are reading the words of a person who was born miserable, but who learned to grow and go beyond.

i can understand any language, i can program any programming language. and how can I do all this, going further, but beyond my paradigms.

life is much more than you think or see, it's not enough to look without seeing.

but anyway, this is a simple philosophy.
don't be an ordinary person but an unusual person, distinguished and discerning in any area of life.

:D

Ordinary people never understand people they think are crazy.
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4570 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 25. 02:53:27 Idézet 
Ordinary people never understand people they think are crazy.
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4571 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 25. 03:02:24 Idézet 
If you know what you know, then you can.

if you don't understand what you know, then you never can.

if you are absolutely sure of what you know, then you have discernment, but if you think you know and you are not sure, you will never have discernment.

I spent half of the entire season without scoring, and I believe I will be in the pro next season.

but this is not a certainty of probability, but a certainty that it could happen.

Anyway, I know how to become a professional, but I still don't know how to remain a professional, but when I find out, then becoming a master will be such a simple and easy thing to do.

that is the difference between those who are and those who are yet to be.
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4572 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 25. 03:17:21 Idézet 
Italian is the easiest language in the world, it embraces you when you start learning.
but the root of my language is Latin. So it's easier than learning how to make your own food.

The most interesting thing about the Greek language is that it has a Spanish accent, you can speak Greek like a Spaniard.

or you can learn romanian and use the italian accent.

I don't know Polish, but because I'm Slavic and I know Russian, Polish was strange but for me it's a common and easy language.
there is nothing difficult that is not everyday. everything had become commonplace.

I didn't study Swedish or Dutch, but I know that the letter A in Swedish sounds like a mockery.

I understand Ukrainian and I admire this people and nation.
I communicate in Russian and I can feel the simplicity and energy of speaking Russian, common and angry, you can feel a language inside you when you communicate.

maybe the best language is american english, so hillbilly and straightforward, wow that's cool.

but the best of all is Hebrew, the language of God, the origin of languages, but it would be the same, what to say about the Aramaic language.
imagine that this life and the world revolve around Christ, but the world lives in sin and the things of the flesh cannot discern the things of the spirit.

but Aramaic is one of the most appreciable languages that an ordinary person can say and sing in their prayers.
Hans Mörtsjö
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Hsz.: 2287
  Ország:
Svédország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4573 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 26. 19:30:49 Idézet 
Thank you all for this season :)
I enjoyed it very much. Happy to finish with a decent amount of money.
Happy to win group, but I have to be adamant to the fact that Roberta decided to not push race 17. You are a very good manager :)
Well done to Konstantin and Gabriela as well.
João, well done and good luck in Pro to you as well :) you have been this seasons moderator :)
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4574 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 26. 20:37:21 Idézet 
Congratulations to the Swedish group winner.
Congratulations to the women in the group, you were better than me.

As I said Taurelli and Laszlo. And I see them on the podium that's how next season will be.

Taurelli don't be modest when you know you can be better.

I'm a pro against 32 amateurs.

I watched the race in Doro Gabor's car, the last race is the easiest of all.

For the relegated, this was only possible due to their own decisions throughout the game.

Good luck on the rookie.

This will be my last post, hahaha

I promoted myself with 47 points this is so ridiculous, it's like getting the minimum grade to graduate in any field of science.

Life is much more than an allegorical punctuation.

say hello goodbye This is Brazil.
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4575 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 26. 20:37:55 Idézet 
Como dizemos no Brasil Xau & Obrigado hahahahahaha
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4576 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 26. 20:48:44 Idézet 
Quote ( Hans Mörtsjö @ August 26th 2023,19:30:49 )

Happy to win group, but I have to be adamant to the fact that Roberta decided to not push race 17. You are a very good manager :)
João, well done and good luck in Pro to you as well :) you have been this seasons moderator :)

Hey man, thanks bro... ohhh its ok

i'm a big man, i'm braisil man

we are communicative and I'm a guy who talks too much hahaha

I think I was the moderator of the group, many had fun and others found me ridiculous, ok it doesn't matter that's how we live...

the best thing in life is to make great friends, and I think I like you man, very good people.

if i were a woman you would have chances with me hahaha

sorry that was a joke hahaha

the season is over now we stop and have beers and something to eat.

haha ha
ohh this is a game hahaha calm relax.

ok i'm a professional again i need to stay in the professional elite.

My plans are to make more money and keep the pilot, get demoted and win the amateur competition.

I will have a lot of money and a good pilot.

My pilot is a terrible pilot now, worse than Daniel Roy's pilot hahahaha
I think this American will stay in the group for about 10 seasons.

I'm sorry to joke, but there is strong competition in this group and next season will be stronger than this one.

like I said

1st Taurelli
2nd Laszlo
? Medovy
?Czech
?Vesa
?lory
?Goodall
?Soy beverage
? Stoychev

and others and more downgraded.

As I said this group is strong, I did my best.

I'm absolutely sure that Taurelli and Laszlo went up, I have an instinct.

ok ok ok bye and thanks
João Paulo Alves
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4577 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 26. 20:54:13 Idézet 

This is your moment you prepared for it.

Your car reminds me of the colors of the Parma team, where many of our Brazilians played and made history in the 90s.

I don't admire the history of the Romans, but I admire the history of people's lives.

Good season.
Gianluca Taurelli
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Hsz.: 902
  Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4578 Elküldve: 2023. augusztus 27. 11:57:32 Idézet 

Quote ( João Paulo Alves @ August 26th 2023,20:54:13 )

This is your moment you prepared for it.

Your car reminds me of the colors of the Parma team, where many of our Brazilians played and made history in the 90s.

I don't admire the history of the Romans, but I admire the history of people's lives.

Good season.
Good season to all
my favorites to win this group are Fanda Medovy,István Kovács,E. Goodall and Borut Krejacic I will just think about having fun.The guys relegated from pro I think can fit in winning a few races during the season
Paulo Lory
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Hsz.: 38
  Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4579 Elküldve: 2023. október 3. 13:11:38 Idézet 
Quote ( João Paulo Alves @ August 26th 2023,20:48:44 )

Quote ( Hans Mörtsjö @ August 26th 2023,19:30:49 )

Hey man, thanks bro... ohhh its ok

i'm a big man, i'm braisil man

we are communicative and I'm a guy who talks too much hahaha

I think I was the moderator of the group, many had fun and others found me ridiculous, ok it doesn't matter that's how we live...

the best thing in life is to make great friends, and I think I like you man, very good people.

if i were a woman you would have chances with me hahaha

sorry that was a joke hahaha

the season is over now we stop and have beers and something to eat.

haha ha
ohh this is a game hahaha calm relax.

ok i'm a professional again i need to stay in the professional elite.

My plans are to make more money and keep the pilot, get demoted and win the amateur competition.

I will have a lot of money and a good pilot.

My pilot is a terrible pilot now, worse than Daniel Roy's pilot hahahaha
I think this American will stay in the group for about 10 seasons.

I'm sorry to joke, but there is strong competition in this group and next season will be stronger than this one.

like I said

1st Taurelli
2nd Laszlo
? Medovy
?Czech
?Vesa
?lory
?Goodall
?Soy beverage
? Stoychev

and others and more downgraded.

As I said this group is strong, I did my best.

I'm absolutely sure that Taurelli and Laszlo went up, I have an instinct.

ok ok ok bye and thanks

Good instinct hehe

the fight will be for the 3rd and 4th place, Richard, Eddie and i are in tough battle.
will see, this random wheater doesnt help but...
Oldal « 1 2 3 ... 151 152 [153 Ugrás erre az oldalra:

Válasz erre a témára