Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 2810
  Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (1)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #751 Data 5 Ago 2015, 08:27:51 Quota 
Patience guys, unfortunately I have to do a days work first.

Congratulations Marc on 1st. Yet again another win and your 7th win from our 12 races. You started from pole yet again but you was not able to get the hat trick because Jordan Randall was easily the quickest one out there today. You are into your 30th season in this game and you have never scored as many points as you have now in a Pro group. And we still have another 5 races to go.

Congratulations Sachin on 2nd. Yet again another 2nd place finish, your fifth of the season. I thought you might have settled for 3rd in this Championship but maybe not. You have closed the gap on Aleksa to 12 points. You certainly deserve that first win of the season but at the moment Marc has the edge on you, he just seems to get that little bit more from his driver.

Congratulations Jordan on 3rd. Easily your best race of the season! Your lap times were so fast that you were matching, if not beating, Marc's lap times. This is the third time this season you have been able to claim the fastest lap. You had to start way back in 17th for this race and your pace was very impressive. Could we have another contender for next season?

Well done to all the others that scored points.

WIN: Marc De Jong (seventh win this season)
POLE: Marc De Jong (seventh pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Jordan Randall (third time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: David Vidovic (third time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Jordan Randall (passing 14 cars)

I upgraded a few of my car parts to be now 13th in the car level standings. Money is still good where I sit 7th. But my driver still has a long way to go, he is currently only 30th best in our OA standings. I ran here with 35CT and expected to break into the top 20. That didn't happen and obviously he still needs a lot more training.

Started 26th and finished 21st.
Rui Silva
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 1687
  Nazione:
Portogallo 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (0)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #752 Data 5 Ago 2015, 12:04:15 (Ultima modifica 5 Ago 2015, 12:07:17 da Rui Silva) Quota 
Gabriel, I strongly believe this rain will force some managers to spend extra money! The cut off line is getting tight and Rain is always a good opportunity to score points - especially with unpredictable forecast...

EDIT: Thanks for the report Dean ;)
Ognjen Bosić
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 731
  Nazione:
Serbia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #753 Data 5 Ago 2015, 21:39:12 Quota 
Dean, your reports are great! :)
Just wanna say that l will relegate (those points were not planned) so be careful if you want to relegate.

By the way, great season for leaders, interesting races!
Gabriel Naya
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 252
  Nazione:
Uruguay 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #754 Data 5 Ago 2015, 22:05:11 Quota 
Ognjen, with this 8 point you musn't be relegated ... do you think in force relegation?

your points with pipirelli was amazing !!!
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #755 Data 5 Ago 2015, 22:13:29 Quota 
I see what Ognjen has done I reckon.

He has found himself a good driver that is very cheap. He will drop down to the amateurs and build up this driver for another go with the pros. The only way you can relegate will be to spend your 27M and fall into the red at the end of the season.
Ognjen Bosić
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 731
  Nazione:
Serbia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #756 Data 5 Ago 2015, 22:24:17 (Ultima modifica 5 Ago 2015, 22:24:24 da Ognjen Bosić) Quota 
Thx Gabriel! You are absolute right, that is my plan. I wanted to go there with some money but l can not, will have to go in negative!
Gabriel Naya
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Uruguay 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #757 Data 6 Ago 2015, 02:14:57 Quota 
we try overtake you in global positions .. but 9 points is too much for 24 managers !! jeje
Gabriel Naya
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Uruguay 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #758 Data 6 Ago 2015, 15:14:36 Quota 
Dean, wath happen in Q1?
wath a pity !!
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #759 Data 6 Ago 2015, 22:12:39 Quota 
Yes I am kicking myself. My driver's favourite track and I use dry tyres in wet conditions. What a stupid mistake. :(
Gabriel Naya
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Uruguay 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #760 Data 6 Ago 2015, 22:19:09 Quota 
sometimes happen !!!
bad lucky !!!

Rui Silva
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Portogallo 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #761 Data 7 Ago 2015, 12:22:39 Quota 
Bad luck mate.... At least you'll probably be the "Best Overtaker" :)

Maybe a non-conservative strategy can push you up with this unpredictable weather!
David Vidovic
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 429
  Nazione:
Serbia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #762 Data 7 Ago 2015, 15:15:05 (Ultima modifica 7 Ago 2015, 15:15:16 da David Vidovic) Quota 
Stunning qualifying Marc, well done. If I'm not wrong, we should see you battling for wins in elite in a couple of seasons.
Marc De Jong
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 108
  Nazione:
Paesi Bassi 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #763 Data 7 Ago 2015, 15:57:45 Quota 
Quote ( David Vidovic @ August 7th 2015,15:15:05 )

Stunning qualifying Marc, well done. If I'm not wrong, we should see you battling for wins in elite in a couple of seasons.

Thanks David. That's my plan. Sofar my plan is working. Still have to take the Master hurdle..... And you never know what Master or Elite will bring......
David Vidovic
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Serbia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #764 Data 7 Ago 2015, 16:35:34 Quota 
Your overall picture is looking great to me, lots of money, good car, driver OA 180, inf only you had a few sponsors...
I don't know the look of your driver, but his OA with probably 240-250 motivation is 180, and with this kind of speed in the wet, his talent isn't under 200 I guess, so it can not be a bad driver. :D
David Vidovic
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Serbia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #765 Data 7 Ago 2015, 20:48:52 Quota 
Well that's my luck, right there - just came out of pits on fresh slicks, it starts to rain one lap later.

I guess there is no chance for points tonight, which probably means I'll have to say goodbye to you guys, but it may not be forever. :)
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #766 Data 8 Ago 2015, 02:47:49 Quota 
Well what a terrific race that was to watch. So many different drivers up there as the weather consistently changed. Also a big surprise that all 3 of our top runners decided to sit this one out. It gave some of the lower lights a chance to shine.

Congratulations Aleksey on 1st. You certainly made the most of your chance here to shine. You only started 11th on the grid but despite the tough conditions you have already worked your way to the front by lap 21. You were never headed from there and you led for the remaining 34 laps. A massive improvement for you here, as you had not scored any race points this season. And just like that your season is now safe.

Congratulations Donatas on 2nd. I thought you had pole until Marc's terrific time. A very solid performance from you today but you just could not catch Aleksey. Without really threatening the top runners you have been very consistent and as I have stated before. I feel you are definitely the best in this group of those not promoting. You will start next season as the early favourite but we will see if you are able to retain your driver after race 6?

Congratulations Tiberiu on 3rd. A very bold decision to start the race on dry tyres in a very wet race but it has certainly come off. You were just a little unlucky though that the rain came down again only 4 laps after your first pit stop. If you only had that little bit more fuel in that first stint, you probably would have won this race. Still easily your best race of the season and you have certainly been able to rebound strongly after your relegation from the Masters last season.

WIN: Aleksey Odegov (first win this season)
POLE: Marc De Jong (eighth pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Oleksa Vyshnivsky (third time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: David Vidovic (fourth time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Dean Francis (passing 26 cars)

Well after doing Q1 with dry tyres instead of wet, I really thought I had stuffed this one up. But with this being my driver's favourite track, he really showed some great speed. He passed an incredible 26 cars and I was able to score 2 race points. Now probably back to reality for our next race but that's all good, I don't want his OA climbing too quickly. Not yet anyway!!

Started 33rd and finished 7th
Gabriel Naya
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Uruguay 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #767 Data 8 Ago 2015, 20:42:10 Quota 
Hi, i can't believe entry pits 2 laps before the end on race ,not enough fuell .. .else, i have some points more ...

now ... i don't know wath come from me!!

a very funny race this, bad for me, i down de fuell of last stint 5 minutes before finish the Q2, if i don't do it, i could be in 5th position
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #768 Data 12 Ago 2015, 10:52:40 Quota 
Congratulations Giedrius on 1st. Your first win in over 9 seasons! You had a very slow start to the season but this second half, you have really stepped it up. This was only your first appearance on the podium this season but I would expect you to be a big improver next season. You have a terrific record in your GPRO career with 14 seasons amongst the Masters and you have even had 4 seasons with the Elite. You are clearly the standout player of this group.

Congratulation Donatas on 2nd. With every passing race you have been getting stronger, twice now in the last 2 races you have finished 2nd. Surprisingly with Sachin racing a lot more conservatively and you storming home, you are only 18 points outside that promotion zone. I cannot see Sachin relinquishing that 3rd spot though and you will finish best of those not promoting.

Congratulations Aleksey on 3rd. Although retention is a certainty for you, I am surprised that you still pushed hard here. Maybe you are just boosting your driver's motivation in preparation for a big push towards promotion, next season. Although qualifying always seems to be a problem with your driver, again here he could only start from 25th on the grid but passed 22 cars out on the track.

WIN: Giedrius Soroka (first win this season)
POLE: Marc De Jong (ninth pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Danius Kutka (first time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Karol Mazurek (seventh time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Mitch Kaser (passing 24 cars)

Well I finished a lot better then I thought I would. Maybe from some good performances I have had recently has increased my driver's motivation. I felt his was easily my best result for my new driver and it could have been so much better, if the pit crew had of put in a little bit more fuel. Now the problem is, is that he is improving too quickly. I need to watch out that I can do the double re-sign in 6 races time.

Started 24th and finished 10th

Gabriel Naya
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Uruguay 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #769 Data 12 Ago 2015, 14:52:24 Quota 
i take bad strategy with extra soft, 2 pits before rain !!
now i hope 5 point be enough for keep in pro, i have no more oportunities for points this season
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #770 Data 12 Ago 2015, 22:15:09 Quota 
It is going to be touch and go Gabriel, whether 5 points will be enough to survive the cut. With our top 3 not pushing, there is a lot of managers scoring points. Then you have the last race which seems to save a lot of those managers as well.
Gabriel Naya
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Uruguay 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #771 Data 13 Ago 2015, 16:16:46 Quota 
i haven't more money and car parts ... i had bad 2 last races then i stop the car up ...
Rui Silva
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Portogallo 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #772 Data 13 Ago 2015, 20:38:52 Quota 
With so much smoke coming, maybe better to use masks :)

I'll also be dragging myself these last races...
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (2)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #773 Data 15 Ago 2015, 00:18:24 Quota 
Congratulations Donatas on 1st. Well a thoroughly well deserved win, your first win of the season. You are coming home that strongly now, that surely Sachin can see you coming and he has probably had to race a little harder here then he would like. You have close that gap to Sachin to only 10 points and we have 2 races to go. I just discovered too, that you were only in Elite 3 seasons ago. A class manager here!

Congratulations Oleksa on 2nd. After a couple of quiet races to build up your finances you have certainly come back to form here. A very solid 2nd, Donatas just had the edge over you today but some very handy points. Marc is still racing conservatively and you have closed the gap on him to be only trailing by the 1 point. This Championship has certainly come alive again and it will be interesting to see who will win this group.

Congratulations João on 3rd. Definitely a season saving result for you here. You first appearance up on the podium but you got lucky on that final lap with Sachin's mistake dropping him from 3rd to 7th. Still I am sure you will take the points though. Easily your best race of the season and I would expect to see you to be a big improver next season. A former Master runner, so you certainly know how to get up there.

Well done to all the others that scored points. Piotr Stach's first ever Pro season and he has scored his first ever pro point. Unfortunately he might be among a group of very unlucky runners. I reckon you are going to need at least 5 points and maybe 6 to stay above that dreaded red line at the end of this season.

WIN: Donatas Paplauskas (first win this season)
POLE: Marc De Jong (tenth pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Donatas Paplauskas (first time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Karol Mazurek (eighth time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Aleksey Odegov (passing 16 cars)

Well I performed a lot better then I thought I would and that is not good. I am trying to lower my driver's motivation so I can re-sign him early next season. He only started in the late teens and finished in the late teens, yet his motivation jumped 21 points. I even raced here with 0 risks hoping for a bad result. Well it looks like I will be definitely smoking these last 2 races.

Started 18th and finished 17th.

Oleksa Vyshnivsky
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 3
  Nazione:
Ucraina 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #774 Data 15 Ago 2015, 01:29:59 Quota 
Thanks.

Actually, I (as titleless at Pro level) didn't build up finances — just mistakenly prepared the car for middle risk in R13, then had 2 random pit stops in R14.

So, the title is between the person who actually builds up finances, and the person who is a bit too much the second (2nd driver by OA, 7 second grid positions, 5 second fastest laps, including the last one with +0.005s, 3 second fastest pits...). 3 smokings can be expected in this fight.
Marc De Jong
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 108
  Nazione:
Paesi Bassi 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #775 Data 15 Ago 2015, 08:58:39 (Ultima modifica 15 Ago 2015, 08:59:18 da Marc De Jong) Quota 
Quote ( Oleksa Vyshnivsky @ August 15th 2015,01:29:59 )

So, the title is between the person who actually builds up finances, and the person who is a bit too much the second (2nd driver by OA, 7 second grid positions, 5 second fastest laps, including the last one with +0.005s, 3 second fastest pits...). 3 smokings can be expected in this fight.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have no problems with giving you the title.
So with 2 races left, and 1 points diference, it should be yours for sure.

Next season will be the most expensive season sofar in GPRO. So that's the main reason why i build up money......
Sachin Checker
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 125
  Nazione:
India 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #776 Data 19 Ago 2015, 06:27:34 Quota 
Finally after 15 races, on the top step of the podium. No doubt luckily but I'll take it.

Also, this race finally put an end to 3rd place which is a relief :)
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #777 Data 19 Ago 2015, 08:27:14 Quota 
Congratulations Sachin on 1st. Your first win of the season but thoroughly deserved. I don't know why you say you were lucky. You had the best position on the grid of those that finished on the podium, your lap times in the wet was consistently up there but the other 2 were closing in on you and maybe if the race was just a little bit longer, they might have had you.
3rd place is now secured and the Masters is waiting.

Congratulations Adilson on 2nd. Your best finish ever in a Pro group. This is your third season in this group and before that you had never raced amongst the Pros. You have done well to survive that first season and now with this result you have guaranteed a fourth season in this group. You have even learn't how to make a little money in the Pros, that is something I find very hard to do.

Congratulations József on 3rd. Easily your best result of the season and it was certainly needed. Last season you only just avoided the cut, even though you had 6 points, you were only 2 above that red line. This season was looking even tougher for you but with this result, your tally has climbed to 9 and you are definitely safe now.

WIN: Sachin Checker (first win this season)
POLE: Milan Barnet (first pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Danius Kutka (second time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Karol Mazurek (ninth time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Maurizio Valentini (passing 18 cars)

Well I needed to drop some motivation. So I deliberately ran the wrong tyres in qualifying, ran with 0 risks and knew I would start smoking 20 laps from home. In the end I still finished inside the top 20, mainly because we had a lot of managers here deciding to start smoking before me! In the end I only lost 7 motivation points.

Started 34th and finish 17th

Rui Silva
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Portogallo 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #778 Data 19 Ago 2015, 11:54:36 Quota 
Sorry about the smoke and the oil on the track guys... :)

Just collecting $$$$

(that's my summary)
Gabriel Naya
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

Nazione:
Uruguay 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #779 Data 19 Ago 2015, 16:29:05 Quota 
i'm happy with this 6th position, i think now i'll keep definitive in PRO next season ... now i must collect some money for don't go to ama by negative money.

I'm thinking in go to ama next season because my money s really RED.

But i'll have an interesting driver for retein, then i hope at least, have more fun next season ..
Lindsay Lim
(Gruppo Pro - 23)

N° post: 60
  Nazione:
Singapore 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #780 Data 20 Ago 2015, 01:02:40 Quota 
Okay, time to say goodbye for me. Really, it has been fun to race all of you here! :)

First I was trying to survive with no Pro experience at all. Then I realized I spent too much money on surviving which leaves no money for improving.

As for the Spa race, I'm racing for my first Pro podium here. I don't want to leave Pro level without scoring a top three position - especially after finishing 4th seven times :-p

I know I need a bit of luck here, but then again, this is the last race and I expect a lot of you smoking.

It's been a great group, good managers I was put against in the last 4 seasons. Thanks all of you :) and good luck everyone! I've learned quite a lot, just need to be better prepared next time round.
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 25 [2627 ... 111 112 113 » Vai alla pagina:

Rispondi a questo topic