Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2019 Singapore Grand Prix Aggiungi questa discussione alla tua lista da ignorare Aggiungi questa discussione alla tua lista da tenere d'occhio
Pagina [1
Autore Topic: [F1] 2019 Singapore Grand Prix 29 risposte
Lyee Chong
(Gruppo Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
N° post: 1307
  Nazione:
Malaysia 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (1)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #1 Data 21 Set 2019, 04:03:59 Quota 
Daniel Omaña
(Gruppo Pro - 10)

N° post: 161
  Nazione:
Messico 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (0)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #2 Data 21 Set 2019, 04:57:08 Quota 
If Ferrari and Red Bull manage to balance the field with Mercedes, this race would be really interesting.

Will you attend the race Lyee?
Lyee Chong
(Gruppo Amateur - 61)

GPRO Crew
N° post: 1307
  Nazione:
Malaysia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #3 Data 21 Set 2019, 05:11:53 Quota 
Not the best moment now for any outdoor activity in this region atm tbh, everyone here suffer with serious haze problem from forest burning in Indonesia. Our government even shut down the schools for the time being.

But viewing from TV should be ok, if you can tune the sharpness to the highest level to avoid the haze :) And yes, I hope Ferrari and RB can make it a lil bit more difficult for the Merc here.
Ceapa Florin
(Gruppo Amateur - 40)

N° post: 831
  Nazione:
Romania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #4 Data 21 Set 2019, 16:36:14 Quota 
That’ s a pleasant surprise from Ferrari , a good job during the summer break which gives me a clue that they finally start to understand what they’ve been building all year :)

Hard to predict anything for the race tomorrow, hope the progress Ferrari did over night will count for the long runs too , on Friday it didn’t look pretty on the softer compound

Mercedes might need to get used to the thought that All the races left will be hard battles to give, for the rest of the season ... sounds nice , to be honest

Mauro Pisani
(Gruppo Amateur - 29)

N° post: 107
  Nazione:
Italia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5 Data 21 Set 2019, 18:22:49 Quota 
Hello to all,
this pole is certainly fantastic, both for the ferrari and for the leclerc.
tomorrow it could all be different because as always on the race pace, mercedes. seems to have something more.
remains the regret in the house of ferrari for a season that perhaps could have been different, if the car had been this from the beginning.

rest of the idea that instead we are witnessing the birth of a rare star. Charles Leclerc
Luke Frost
(Gruppo Rookie - 11)

N° post: 11111
  Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #6 Data 22 Set 2019, 03:14:42 (Ultima modifica 22 Set 2019, 03:20:40 da Luke Frost) Quota 
That was a very intense qualifying session, easily the best of the season. To see them all pushing so hard was refreshing.... the takeaways from that are: 1: Vettel is feeling pressure like hes never had before, 2: Hamilton is still capable of unbelievable laps (relative to his car speed), 3: Kubica is absolutely finished

Leclerc is emerging as one of the greatest talents in recent history. I can imagine the next few years being a similar rivalry between him and Hamilton to what 05-06 was between Alonso (young talent) & Schumacher (ageing legend) and its going to be epic

For those who missed it:
Tomás Coelho
(Gruppo Amateur - 44)

N° post: 585
  Nazione:
Portogallo 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #7 Data 22 Set 2019, 03:45:27 (Ultima modifica 22 Set 2019, 03:46:54 da Tomás Coelho) Quota 
I say again. If De Clerck gets the right car and team all the time, he will be a sure master, future star and will break countless records as he is still very young.

He must, however, keep his feet very well on the ground, remain very humble and not allow successes to get to his head.

He must also keep his character because there are drivers amongst the top field who do lack quite a bit of modesty.
Luke Frost
(Gruppo Rookie - 11)

N° post: 11111
  Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (0)   Post sgradito (3)
Vecchio Post #8 Data 22 Set 2019, 04:17:12 Quota 
Character and attitude have little to do with results... unless you go against the British darlings like Alonso and get blacklisted from all top teams.... i doubt Leclerc will do that. Leclerc can do anything he wants outside of the garage and still be fast. Hamilton is a pill head wildman and still chasing Schumis records pretty quickly
Cameron Halsall
(Gruppo Amateur - 61)

N° post: 1104
  Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #9 Data 22 Set 2019, 11:53:26 Quota 
I see so many comments of people already discounting any chance of Mercedes winning, to which I say A: Mercedes have shown superior long run pace so far this weekend, nay pretty much all season, and B: the whole point of watching sport is not counting on what should happen on paper, so even if pole position is an advantage there are no guarantees.
Martti Kaasik
(Gruppo Pro - 21)

N° post: 1223
  Nazione:
Estonia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10 Data 22 Set 2019, 12:02:46 Quota 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ September 22nd 2019,11:53:26 )

I see so many comments of people already discounting any chance of Mercedes winning, to which I say A: Mercedes have shown superior long run pace so far this weekend, nay pretty much all season, and B: the whole point of watching sport is not counting on what should happen on paper, so even if pole position is an advantage there are no guarantees.

As far as I have read I don't see anyone saying that merc is out of competition for race... More like HOPE that ferrari would have better long runs for race, compared to Fridays tests.
Leclerc made supper job in qualify making that lap and going over the limit. But it was just qualifying and long race is still ahead.
I'm feeling exited for the race.
Sam Wainwright
(Gruppo Master - 1)

N° post: 2843
  Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #11 Data 22 Set 2019, 12:28:12 Quota 
Hamilton is definitely the favourite for the race IMO.

In fact, I expect a 4 way battle for 2nd between the Ferraris, Bottas and Max.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Gruppo Master - 2)

N° post: 3021
  Nazione:
Belgio 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #12 Data 22 Set 2019, 12:30:11 Quota 
I think it's quite likely that the top 3 (Leclerc, Hamilton, Vettel) will break away from the field a bit, meaning Ferrari have 2 cars available to use split strategies and beat Hamilton. I think Merc will have a hard time winning this one.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppo Pro - 7)

N° post: 6688
  Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (2)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #13 Data 22 Set 2019, 14:55:08 (Ultima modifica 22 Set 2019, 15:06:54 da Kyle Morris) Quota 
Didn't they say they were clamping down on these dummy pit stops? Cause Mercedes are still doing them

Edit: And for all the people doubting him, Giovanazzi has led more laps this season than most of the field put together :D In fact except the top 5, noone else had led!
Cameron Halsall
(Gruppo Amateur - 61)

Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #14 Data 22 Set 2019, 15:11:25 Quota 
It's not easy to police, you can just say you intended to pit and then you changed your mind. I think when it happens continually then it becomes a problem.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppo Pro - 7)

Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #15 Data 22 Set 2019, 15:20:07 (Ultima modifica 22 Set 2019, 15:23:15 da Kyle Morris) Quota 
Welp, more advantages for Hamilton then, like its hard to overtake but still
Michael Jones
(Gruppo Pro - 25)

N° post: 1386
  Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #16 Data 22 Set 2019, 15:52:53 Quota 
Isnt it the case that Merc tell Lewis to come in but he says tyres still ok and carries on a bit more but there in pits waiting for him.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppo Pro - 7)

Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #17 Data 22 Set 2019, 15:54:06 Quota 
Oh dear, another safety car, can't even get a proper race now without people crashing. Looks like it'll be the top 6 staying the same, which will be great for Vettel for morale
Jasper Coosemans1
(Gruppo Master - 2)

Nazione:
Belgio 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #18 Data 22 Set 2019, 16:27:26 Quota 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ September 22nd 2019,15:20:07 )

Welp, more advantages for Hamilton then, like its hard to overtake but still

How come I already knew during the race that you were going to say this? :'D It was no advantage to him at all, all the safety car periods helped the cars in front of him to save their tyres...
Jasper Coosemans1
(Gruppo Master - 2)

Nazione:
Belgio 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #19 Data 22 Set 2019, 16:28:57 Quota 
On a different topic...

Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ September 10th 2019,13:15:52 )

The translation of what he is saying: "I will not try any more overtakes until I've got my title secured."

Once he has his title sealed, expect him to claim the space regardless and crash out as he did with Rosberg in Barcelona 2016. Then maybe rulemakers will see their stupidity.

That's the first part of what I said confirmed. Thank you FIA, you killed racing.
Martti Kaasik
(Gruppo Pro - 21)

Nazione:
Estonia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #20 Data 22 Set 2019, 17:53:41 Quota 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ September 22nd 2019,16:28:57 )

That's the first part of what I said confirmed. Thank you FIA, you killed racing.
He can do it only cause mercedes was so dominant in first part of the season... almost 100 points lead so he does not need to risk anything... It will be different if need to win races for title... Let's see if next season or future will be brighter...
Martti Kaasik
(Gruppo Pro - 21)

Nazione:
Estonia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #21 Data 22 Set 2019, 17:58:28 Quota 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ September 22nd 2019,14:55:08 )

Edit: And for all the people doubting him, Giovanazzi has led more laps this season than most of the field put together :D In fact except the top 5, noone else had led!
I don't have data in front of me but didn't there was one race with rain so leader changed a lot... Even Kvyat and Hulkenberg were leading or pretty much in front... German GP?
Kyle Morris
(Gruppo Pro - 7)

Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #22 Data 22 Set 2019, 18:05:56 Quota 
Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ September 22nd 2019,17:58:28 )

I don't have data in front of me but didn't there was one race with rain so leader changed a lot... Even Kvyat and Hulkenberg were leading or pretty much in front... German GP?

Nope, only Hamilton and Verstappen led that race

Gio becomes the first none Red Bull, Mercedes and Ferrari to lead since the 2015 British GP when both Williams led
Cameron Halsall
(Gruppo Amateur - 61)

Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #23 Data 22 Set 2019, 18:08:34 Quota 
Pretty interesting race at the end, good to see a strategic masterclass instead of a race determined by DRS passing. Lewis got a little unlucky with the safety cars but with the championship lead he has there's no need for heroics. I'm sure Mercedes are working hard on next year's car so I'm not sure how people can claim this is the return of Ferrari when they haven't won a constructors for 11 years.
Riley Dunlop
(Gruppo Pro - 22)

N° post: 828
  Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #24 Data 22 Set 2019, 18:47:02 Quota 
It is interesting to a world where the front runners don't have (or in this case don't use) a large pace advantage to steam ahead and then pit as and when they want to

The stat that was mentioned during the race and which Kyle quoted above actually surprised me - I hadn't realised that was the case. Not that I wouldn't have believed it, just that I had not thought about it and realised how the pace advantage of the top three teams had given them such an advantage in dictating strategy
Kyle Morris
(Gruppo Pro - 7)

Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #25 Data 22 Set 2019, 18:49:22 Quota 
I hadn't realised until i looked to see if someone else had led this season. Its quite a huge advantage and something does indeed need to be done or a lot more fans are going to switch off
Sinan Bahadir
(Gruppo Master - 4)

N° post: 72
  Nazione:
Turchia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #26 Data 22 Set 2019, 20:15:52 Quota 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ September 22nd 2019,03:14:42 )

I can imagine the next few years being a similar rivalry between him and Hamilton to what 05-06 was between Alonso (young talent) & Schumacher (ageing legend) and its going to be epic

That must be 06-07. As far as I remember 05 was Raikkonen against Alonso and Mercedes.

Jasper Coosemans1
(Gruppo Master - 2)

Nazione:
Belgio 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #27 Data 22 Set 2019, 20:18:20 Quota 
It was only 06. :) Alonso won the championship, Schumacher retired. 2007 was Hamilton vs. Alonso vs. Räikkönen.
Sam Wainwright
(Gruppo Master - 1)

N° post: 2843
  Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #28 Data 22 Set 2019, 20:43:13 Quota 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ September 22nd 2019,18:49:22 )

I hadn't realised until i looked to see if someone else had led this season. Its quite a huge advantage and something does indeed need to be done or a lot more fans are going to switch off

I'm sure Stroll lead the German GP...
Jasper Coosemans1
(Gruppo Master - 2)

Nazione:
Belgio 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #29 Data 22 Set 2019, 20:50:51 Quota 
He did take the lead when the guys ahead of him pitted, but he lost it again to Verstappen before the end of the lap, so he never crossed start/finish as the race leader and therefore it was not officially registered.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppo Pro - 7)

Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #30 Data 22 Set 2019, 20:52:28 Quota 
Quote ( Sam Wainwright @ September 22nd 2019,20:43:13 )

I'm sure Stroll lead the German GP...

He never crossed the line in the lead. I literally just watched highlights from it xD Verstappen crossed the line in the pits, Hamilton stayed out one more lap, he then pitted, but crossed the line in the lead, and before Stroll could Verstappen had already passed him before the hairpin. Techincally yeah he led but he didn't cross the line leading. None of the sources i have looked at has Stroll leading
Pagina [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2019 Singapore Grand Prix Aggiungi questa discussione alla tua lista da ignorare Aggiungi questa discussione alla tua lista da tenere d'occhio

Rispondi a questo topic