Autore Topic: Pro - 6 12020 risposte
Michael Armbruster
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

N° post: 1702
  Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (1)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #10587 Data 5 Ago 2017, 10:40:16 (Ultima modifica 5 Ago 2017, 10:40:56 da Michael Armbruster) Quota 
Thanks Dean! :)

Congratulations to Igor and Jeisiel on the podium! :) Also congratulations to all in the points! Especially Alexander on 4th was very fast again climbing 6 places. At some point I was afraid that he would also catch me in the end.

Actually, I didn't loose all my energy. I still had some percent left after the race. But Jeisiel in 1st made a very good job blocking me when he came out of his second pit stop just in front of me and when (I guess) his energy ran out. Then I had a DM trying to overtake him which enabled Igor, who was catching us both very quickly, to pass me. After that my lap times improved again. Anyhow, Igor was so dominant that he would have finished 1st anyway.
Michael Armbruster
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10588 Data 8 Ago 2017, 21:53:26 (Ultima modifica 8 Ago 2017, 21:54:01 da Michael Armbruster) Quota 
Lucky win for Rajko! Your gamble with the wet tyres in the dry paid of, despite your driver loosing a lot of pace in the last wet laps. Congratulations! :)

Also congratulations to Fábio and Gino on the podium!
Fábio Soares
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

N° post: 548
  Nazione:
Brasile 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10589 Data 8 Ago 2017, 22:44:54 Quota 

Thank you Michael.

I found it very risky to keep the rain tires in the dry, I changed before the race.

Congratulations to the Milic for being bold and victory, it was the right measure.
Michael Armbruster
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10590 Data 8 Ago 2017, 22:54:48 Quota 
Quote ( Fábio Soares @ August 8th 2017,22:44:54 )

I found it very risky to keep the rain tires in the dry

Yes, same with me. In hindsight my wet Dunnos would have made the few dry laps, but it could have been more dry laps. Well, it was a gamble and it paid of for Rajko and Gino. :)
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

N° post: 2810
  Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (3)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #10591 Data 9 Ago 2017, 09:04:20 Quota 
Yeah just too big a risk for me to not change for dry tyres, once the rain stopped. The guys that didn't got lucky that the rain didn't stop 10 laps earlier.

Congratulations Rajko on 1st. You had your best place on the grid this season of 5th. You jumped 1 spot after that opening lap but remained in 4th for the next 18 laps. In the next 6 laps, the leader pitted and you barged your way pass the other 3, to hit the lead. I reckon about 15 laps from home, your energy must have been gone. Fabio reeled you in quickly and it looked like 2nd was the best you were going to get. But then the rain stopped, but you stayed out there!

Congratulations Fabio on 2nd. You started this race from 6th and you were never any lower than that for the whole race. You jumped 2 after that first lap and continue to improve from there. You got to 2nd with still 46 laps to go but you just could not get close to Rajko. But once he ran out of energy, you quickly reeled him in and started pulling away. But when the rain stopped you pitted, as most would, and the win was stolen from you in those final 4 laps.

Congratulations Michael on 3rd. You started from 4th here, your best starting position this season. You also jumped 2 after that opening lap and continued that charge to lead for a couple of laps, until a bad DM dropped you back to 4th. You never found the lead again but I thought you should have got 2nd. You also decided to pit when the rain stopped, and that cost you a position. Only your second season in this group and you are only 2 points outside that promotion zone.

Well done to all the others that scored points.

WIN: Rajko Milic (first win of the season)
POLE: Dmitry Knyazev (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Alexander Hoppe (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Igor Pererva (fourth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Leixandre Mera (passing 9 cars)

Well I secured myself a driver here and I was keen to see how he would go. I started 18th but really lacked any sort of speed. Ten laps later I had fallen to 24th and was caught up in a long train. I feared the worse, but somehow he barged his way through and continued to improve as the race went. I got to 10th just when the rain stopped. I pitted after waiting 1 lap and that move has cost me 3 positions. :)

Started 18th
Finished 13th
Michael Armbruster
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (0)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #10592 Data 9 Ago 2017, 19:10:05 (Ultima modifica 9 Ago 2017, 19:10:21 da Michael Armbruster) Quota 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ August 9th 2017,09:04:20 )

Congratulations Michael on 3rd. You started from 4th here, your best starting position this season. You also jumped 2 after that opening lap and continued that charge to lead for a couple of laps, until a bad DM dropped you back to 4th. You never found the lead again but I thought you should have got 2nd. You also decided to pit when the rain stopped, and that cost you a position. Only your second season in this group and you are only 2 points outside that promotion zone.

3rd? Me? :-O

Last time I checked last night I finished 4th. And the records still have Gino on 3rd. So I guess you have to rewrite your summary for third place to fit Gino's race. ;-)
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10593 Data 9 Ago 2017, 21:52:20 Quota 
Whoops!!!! Sorry Gino, it's been a busy week. :(
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10594 Data 12 Ago 2017, 09:09:27 Quota 
Congratulations Igor on 1st. Yet again another pole and a very cautious start. I reckon you may have been on a full dry set up and hence you fell back to 5th early in the race. But once that rain stopped, you certainly found another gear and a very easy win in the end. A little hiccup last race but you are back to dominating this group. You sit at the top of the tree with a 12 point buffer back to Jeisiel.

Congratulations Dmitry on 2nd. You have always been strong in qualifying, your pole before the last race, proved that. But you have had trouble transfer that good form into the race, no points for the season yet, until now. I reckon you may have gone with a full wet set up here because you started from 5th and in only 4 laps, you had stormed to the lead. You remained in front until the rain stopped and Igor took over. Well beaten in the end but easily your best race of the season.

Congratulations Fabio on 3rd. You seem to be getting stronger with every passing race. You were 7th on the grid but had a flying start, jumping 4 cars after that opening lap. That start had set up the race because from there until the checkered flag was waved, you were either 2nd or 3rd. Your very strong start to the season has you sitting 3rd and a chance t0 promote to the Masters for the first time in your GPRO career. But there is a big group behind you, 4 other managers all within 2 points of you!

WIN: Igor Pererva (third win of the season)
POLE: Igor Pererva (third pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Alexander Hoppe (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Igor Pererva (fifth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Fabio Gissara and Anton Melnichenko (passing 12 cars)

Yeah I really don't know where I went wrong here. My cars been improving with every race and I now have a level 8 car, the 6 highest in the group. I pushed as hard as I could without losing energy. My driver's motivation is nearly maxed out. Really at a loss here why I ran so bad, I fear it could be a short stay here. :(

Started 12th
Finished 21st
Michael Armbruster
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10595 Data 12 Ago 2017, 09:51:39 Quota 
Congratulations to Igor, Dmitry and Fábio on the podium and everyone in the points! :)

This was a real lottery race. My bet was on a bit less rain at the start and substantially more dry than wet laps, so I started on a full dry setup. I almost got the fastest lap, but was beaten by Alexander by 0.003 sec. Finishing 6th was the best I could achieve with the long rain stint at the start. Anyhow, my driver really liked last race and now has completely forgotten his tyre puncture of race 2. So we both hope for some more good races in the next weeks.
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10596 Data 16 Ago 2017, 09:19:18 Quota 
Congratulations Jeisiel on 1st. Your second pole of the season but yet you had a very poor start. You just lacked that early speed and found yourself sitting 4th after only 8 laps. You found the speed soon after though and quickly got to 2nd but Rajko was just too quick and he was slowly opening up that gap. You had a good fight with Igor trying to keep him behind you but then Rajko lost all his energy late in the race and you stormed to the front with only 2 laps to go.

Congratulations Igor on 2nd. Your worst start of the season, 7th on the grid and things got a little worse after that opening lap, when you fell all the way back to 10th. The further the race went though, the stronger you got, you got to 3rd with still 19 laps to. You were storming home and a win was possible but a big DM 3 laps from home, put that win out of your reach. Still though you sit very comfortably at the top of the tree with a 10 point buffer back to Jeisiel.

Congratulations Rajko on 3rd. Your strongest start of the season, 4th on the grid but it only took you 4 laps to 2nd. It wasn't long after that you hit the lead, snared the fastest lap and I had already pencilled in a win for you. But with 12 laps to go, it appears all your energy was gone and your 17 second lead was rapidly diminishing. In the end you were lucky to hang onto that podium, but it has allowed you to claim that final promotion spot.

WIN: Jeisiel Rodrigues (first win of the season)
POLE: Jeisiel Rodrigues (second pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Rajko Milic (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Nektarios Boukou (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Antonis Tsikoudias (passing 14 cars)

OK a change of plans for me. Race more conservatively for the rest of the season until probably the last 3 races and push as hard as I can and try and snare those retention points.
Here I had a very poor qualifying but was moving through the field. I got to 15th but then a big DM cost me 4 places, followed by a tyre puncture and all of a sudden I was 34th. GAME OVER!

Started 26th
Finished 29th
Michael Armbruster
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10597 Data 18 Ago 2017, 21:46:21 Quota 
Brilliant Strategy by Alexander in Estoril. Congratulations on the win! :-)

Also congratulations to Igor and Rajko on the podium!

I had a black out when I did my setups and thought that xsofts could do 2 stops. So I overfueled the first stint. Given that, I am happy with P4. But seeing Igor smoke and Rajko's energy running out again, I thought, what would have been if hadn't made that mistake? ;-)
Ahmad Aloulou
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

N° post: 4
  Nazione:
Lettonia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10598 Data 24 Ago 2017, 21:55:27 Quota 
Woooow finaly hot weather without rain -_-
Michael Armbruster
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10599 Data 25 Ago 2017, 09:48:38 Quota 
Congrats to Igor and Nick on the podium and everyone in the points last race! :) My strategy was spot on this time, just Igor was too fast for me.

Looking at the qualifications today's race looks like a completely different ball game. It will be interesting to see how this effects the standings.

@ Dean: No race summary from you for two consecutive races now. Are you ill?
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10600 Data 25 Ago 2017, 09:52:49 Quota 
Yes Michael, I am a sick boy. I have this man flu and everything is sore. Just have been so tired. I can't get anything done. :(
Nick Tsagarakis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

N° post: 477
  Nazione:
Grecia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10601 Data 25 Ago 2017, 17:06:17 Quota 
Thanks Michael. It was really nice even though I wasn't expecting it. I suppose my ccps didn't fall through the roof yet, and giving me an unexpected boost.
Michael Armbruster
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10602 Data 25 Ago 2017, 19:09:48 Quota 
You are welcome, Nick! And get well soon, Dean! :)
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (2)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #10603 Data 26 Ago 2017, 01:24:53 (Ultima modifica 26 Ago 2017, 01:25:31 da Dean Francis) Quota 
Congratulations Gino on 1st. Your first Pro pole ever and you certainly capitalised on that here. You led for more than half the race, including the first 15 laps. Unfortunately you just got pipped for the fastest lap but you were very fast here. Dmitry kept you honest though but he lost all his energy, 3 laps from home and the win was yours. Your first ever Pro win!
You have broken into that promotion zone for the first time this season but it is tight, you have 3 other managers all within 1 point of you.

Congratulations Dmitry on 2nd. All the others that finished in the points were on the 2 stopper, you were the only one going with the 1 stop. You started only 13th on the grid but once those pitted for their first stop, you stormed to the lead. You held that lead until your one and only stop but soon after coming back out you found yourself way back in 14th with only 13 laps to go. You flew home in that final stint and may have won this one if you didn't lose your energy.

Congratulations Igor on 3rd. Your worst starting position all season of only 8th but the further the race went, the stronger you appeared. I never thought you would reach the podium though. You were only 5th with 5 laps to go but you stormed home late and collected yet again another podium. Even with just a 3rd place finish here, you have been able to extend your lead at the top to 28 points. I think you may have backed off your risks here and you're just doing what needs to be done.

WIN: Gino Falco (first win of the season)
POLE: Gino Falco (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Igor Pererva (fourth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Fábio Soares (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Dominik Lesay (passing 20 cars)

Well yet again another random, as my season from hell continues. My driver wasn't happy with his helmet and decided to take another pit stop to replace it. Really!!!!
In any case it really was all irrelevant anyway. I finished 25th but I reckon that pit stop has cost me 6 places. I'm still a long way away from any points yet!

Started 23rd
Finished 25th
Michael Armbruster
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10604 Data 29 Ago 2017, 21:46:55 (Ultima modifica 29 Ago 2017, 21:48:56 da Michael Armbruster) Quota 
Congrats Fábio! An impressive win! :)

Also congratulations to Alexander winning the second of our cup duells! Lets see what the next race has in store for us. ;)
Fábio Soares
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

N° post: 548
  Nazione:
Brasile 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10605 Data 29 Ago 2017, 23:37:05 Quota 
Thank you Michael . I agree . Impressive indeed ...

I wanted rain to come, it was not necessary . :)
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10606 Data 30 Ago 2017, 11:31:51 Quota 
Congratulations Fabio on 1st. You have certainly got yourself a strong car for this season. Your equal best starting position all season, 6th on the grid. You blew them away in that opening lap, storming to 2nd. That sort of set up your race from there, keeping you right at the front of the field. You took over control of the race, soon after everyone had their first pit stops. You were rarely headed from there, winning by just over 8 seconds.

Congratulations Marcos on 2nd. Easily your best race of the season. You started the race from 8th on the grid and just slowly warmed into the race, the further the race went, the stronger you appeared. You got 2nd with still 13 laps to go, and you were slowly edging closer to Fabio but in the end, you just ran out of laps. Still not too bad a result, considering this is only your second Pro season ever!

Congratulations Antonis on 3rd. Wow, what a race from you. You were only 24th on the grid, 19 laps into the race you climbed only to 21st but then you found that accelerator! You were only on the 1 stopper and stormed to 3rd before you pitted, dropping back to 12th. But you came again and stormed to 3rd with still 10 laps to go. Very impressive run

WIN: Fábio Soares (first win of the season)
POLE: Alexander Hoppe (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Jeisiel Rodrigues (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Fábio Soares (second one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Dominik Lesay (passing 20 cars)

A little mistype with my fuel forced me to pit again only 2 laps from home. I should have finished 20th and that bad mistake has cost me 6 places. Still a long way from those points though. :(

Started 26th
Finished 26th
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10607 Data 2 Set 2017, 01:14:50 Quota 
Congratulations Igor on 1st. Pole, race win and fastest lap! You showed here what you can do, total domination here. You led for just about the whole race, except for 4 laps around you pit stops. As I predicted at the start of the season, you are in a league of you own here and will easily win the Groups Championship. You sit at the top of the tree with a 26 point gap back to Jeisiel.

Congratulations Jeisiel on 2nd. You started from 5th here but quickly stormed to 2nd after only 3 laps. You remained in that position for most of the race but in your final pit stop you came out in 3rd and I thought that is where you would finish. It appears Rajko may have lost all his energy late in the race and that elevated you another position. You are easily the second best manager here and you sit 2nd with a 12 point buffer back to Gino.

Congratulations Kristina on 3rd. Easily your best race of the season. You started from 8th and did drop back to 9th early in the race but you powered on from there. You got to 4th with still 31 laps to go but could not get any higher. That was until the second last lap when you passed the very tired Rajko. This is only your second ever Pro season and the first time you have been on a Pro podium

WIN: Igor Pererva (fifth win of the season)
POLE: Igor Pererva (fourth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Igor Pererva (fifth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Fábio Soares (third one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Leixandre Mera (passing 13 cars)

I am just not improving fast enough and I feel I will be relegated. I still have a chance later in the season but with 20 managers already in the points this season. I am not very optimistic. I might have got to 23rd today but the engine just couldn't go the distance and I smoked the last 6 laps. :(

Started 24th
Finished 28th
Michael Armbruster
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10608 Data 2 Set 2017, 01:22:56 Quota 
Congratulations to Alexander on the cup stage win! :)
Mindaugas Bauža
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

N° post: 626
  Nazione:
Lituania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10609 Data 8 Set 2017, 21:47:32 Quota 
bad pitstops cost me podium
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10610 Data 9 Set 2017, 01:32:48 (Ultima modifica 9 Set 2017, 01:34:30 da Dean Francis) Quota 
Congratulations Igor on 1st. You started from 3rd and quickly got to 2nd but that is where you remained until your first pit stop. You came back out in 6th but it only took you 11 laps to find the lead. You were never headed from there and won the race by 17 seconds. With Jeisiel not able to get his car on the track today, you have been able to open up that gap. Your lead back to Jeisiel is 34 points and with only 4 races to go, this championship is nearly yours.

Congratulations Gino on 2nd. You started from 2nd, but had a very slow start to this race. You lacked that pace and was only 6th when you pitted for your first stop, coming back out in 11th. After that though you were able to find that accelerator and you got to 2nd with still 33 laps to go. That is where you remained the rest of the race and I reckon probably your second best race this season. You still sit 3rd in the group but have increased that gap back to Rajko, to 11 points.

Congratulations Nick on 3rd. You started from 9th but a terrible start had you back to 12th after that opening lap. You had got back to 5th before your first stop but then came back out in 12th. From there though, you just got better. When you pitted for your final stop, you had got to 2nd, coming back out in 7th. Again you continued that charge and reached the podium with only 2 laps to go. You are really racing well now with the last 2 races, on the podium.

WIN: Igor Pererva (sixth win of the season)
POLE: Alexander Hoppe (second pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Igor Pererva (sixth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Dmitry Knyazev (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Dominik Lesay (passing 21 cars)

Well probably my best race of the season and maybe I can score those late retention points. I started way back but I was on the 1 stopper. When I finally pitted for my one and only stop, I had got to 12th, coming back out on the track in 25th. I was coming back through the field, I had got to 15th with only 7 laps to go, when a big DM dropped me back to 18th. Without that mistake I reckon I would have finished 14th

I still think I need to go back to the Amateurs and rebuild those finances.

Started 26th
Finished 17th
Ivan Silva
(Gruppo Amateur - 91)

N° post: 5069
  Nazione:
Portogallo 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10611 Data 9 Set 2017, 03:44:26 Quota 
Now that i have my amateur promo achieved i am thinking on which groups i should land on, i started reading pro group forums and this is quite an interesting one. Dean, you give it a life dude and i would be glad to land on such an active group assuming you're not relegating :)
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10612 Data 9 Set 2017, 07:58:02 Quota 
Thanks Ivan for your comments but I feel I wont be here for next season. I wish you well with what ever Pro group you land in. It's a pity isn't it that you cant choose which group you want to go into after promotion.
Ivan Silva
(Gruppo Amateur - 91)

N° post: 5069
  Nazione:
Portogallo 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10613 Data 10 Set 2017, 16:28:08 Quota 
Weird group from what i see but you dont even need to score points to enter top 25. Whether retaining is your best option or not is up to you though. Personally i just want to enter a group that is active and i like the detailed comments you make each race
Mindaugas Bauža
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

N° post: 626
  Nazione:
Lituania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10614 Data 12 Set 2017, 21:56:52 Quota 
It was like very hard overtaking track for Barizon :)
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10615 Data 13 Set 2017, 12:15:56 (Ultima modifica 13 Set 2017, 12:17:03 da Dean Francis) Quota 
Congratulations on the win Jeisiel
Gino and Mindaugas for reaching the podium.

Sorry all, I cant do my post analysis this time round because just a crazy, hectic week at work
Dean Francis
(Gruppo Pro - 6)

Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #10616 Data 16 Set 2017, 02:09:49 Quota 
Congratulations Igor on 1st. Group Champion for S60!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet again another awesome display. Surprising you lost the lead from pole in that opening lap but after your first pit stop, you regained the lead and just sped away. You easily claimed the fastest lap and also your pit crew were the best here today. The only downside was that you ran out of energy probably 6 laps from home but your lead was too big to be run down.

Congratulations Rajko on 2nd. You were 5th on the grid but you really pre-empted that start and jumped to lead after that first lap. You held the lead until your first pit stop, but then Igor took control. You fell back to 5th after that stop but quickly got to 2nd and you controlled that spot for the rest of the race. You closed the gap on that final promoting spot. Gino currently sits in 3rd and you have got to within 15 points but with only 2 races left?

Congratulations Dominik on 3rd. You started from 4th and was always in the points. You got as high as 2nd at one stage but also as low as 8th. You were only 6th with 6 laps to go but flew home late and got to the podium on the very last lap. You have got close to the points a lot this season, getting into the top 12 on 9 occasions. But here was the first time you have been able to take home some points. Six points in the bank and that should guarantee you return next season.

WIN: Igor Pererva (seventh win of the season)
POLE: Igor Pererva (fifth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Igor Pererva (seventh one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Dmitry Knyazev (ninth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Ahmad Aloulou (passing 10 cars)

I was surprised how well I ran here. I thought the 3 stopper seemed too much but the my planner was telling me, that it was the best strategy to use. Also we have a lot of managers in this group that have just run out of money. But even with this decent result, I still slipped another spot below that relegation line. I sit 5 positions below that relegation line but I reckon if I pushed hard in these last 2 races, I could maybe still save the season.

In the end though I think I need to go back to the Amateurs and just regroup

Started 15th
Finished 14th
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 353 [354355 ... 399 400 401 » Vai alla pagina:

Rispondi a questo topic