Puslapis « 1 2 [34 » Eiti į puslapį:
Autorius Tema: Oscar Pistorius 113 atsakymų
Marcus Keeley
(Grupė Amateur - 3)

Žinučių: 411
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #61 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 03:54:57 Cituoti 
Well
Quote ( Yucel Kat @ September 12th 2014,12:23:05 )

Hope that the Judge verdicts to removes his arms

Nope five years, probably be out within two.

Judging by the amount Mr Winkley was trying to defend the actions of Mr Pistorius I would have to say it looks like you got it so DAM WRONG!

Oh and if you want to flame this then watch http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04mp8w9/russell-howard... @ 05:29. Say it better then I could ever.
Marcelo Ascencio
(Grupė Pro - 7)

Žinučių: 6153
  Šalis:
Argentina 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #62 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 04:46:45 Cituoti 
news for UK only..
Niels Wolters
(Grupė Pro - 6)

Žinučių: 1830
  Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #63 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 07:17:25 Cituoti 
My only question would be:
" if it was an intruder, why in the hell would he be in the bathroom (even with locked door) "?
Daniel Douglas
(Grupė Pro - 2)

Žinučių: 3806
  Šalis:
JAV 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #64 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 07:31:32 Cituoti 
Quote ( Niels Wolters @ October 30th 2014,07:17:25 )

My only question would be:
" if it was an intruder, why in the hell would he be in the bathroom (even with locked door) "?

Perscription meds

Happens here all the time.
Michael Winkley
(Grupė Amateur - 61)

Žinučių: 33335
  Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #65 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 08:23:33 Cituoti 
Quote ( Marcus Keeley @ October 30th 2014,03:54:57 )

Well Quote ( Yucel Kat @ September 12th 2014,12:23:05 )

Hope that the Judge verdicts to removes his arms

Nope five years, probably be out within two.

Judging by the amount Mr Winkley was trying to defend the actions of Mr Pistorius I would have to say it looks like you got it so DAM WRONG!

Oh and if you want to flame this then watch http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04mp8w9/russell-howard... @ 05:29. Say it better then I could ever.

If you think that being objective is an attempt at defending someone then I'd really question your judgement on everything and anything.
Lourence Erasmus
(Grupė Rookie - 21)

Žinučių: 283
  Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #66 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 09:10:42 Cituoti 
Oscar got 5 years and can walk for good behaviour after 10months.
Michael Winkley
(Grupė Amateur - 61)

Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (7)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #67 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 09:29:44 Cituoti 
Quote ( Lourence Erasmus @ October 30th 2014,09:10:42 )

There is a joke in there somewhere. ;p
Niels Wolters
(Grupė Pro - 6)

Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #68 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 09:41:44 Cituoti 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ October 30th 2014,09:29:44 )

Uhhh "good behaviour", maybe is the joke :P :D
Krikkeljan De Jong
(Grupė Amateur - 86)

Žinučių: 56
  Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #69 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 09:43:00 Cituoti 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ October 30th 2014,09:29:44 )

Oh dear... too soon?

http://jp16.r0tt.com/l_ab0add00-99eb-11e2-8c49-299d37d00016.jpg

It's all sad really... probably just an argument that spiralled out of control and he just wanted to scare her when she ran away to be alone. It's a common situation that couples find themselves in (without killing each other all the time of course)
Lourence Erasmus
(Grupė Rookie - 21)

Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #70 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 09:44:42 Cituoti 
Yeah, it wreaks on irony.
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupė Amateur - 59)

Žinučių: 7849
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #71 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 09:48:55 Cituoti 
Quote ( Krikkeljan De Jong @ October 30th 2014,09:43:00 )

It's a common situation that couples find themselves in

It is???

Personally, I think he wasn't trying to kill her, I believe the intruder story. May make me naive, but whatever.

Krikkeljan De Jong
(Grupė Amateur - 86)

Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #72 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 10:35:17 Cituoti 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ October 30th 2014,09:48:55 )

Quote ( Krikkeljan De Jong @ October 30th 2014,09:43:00 )

It's a common situation that couples find themselves in
It is???

Personally, I think he wasn't trying to kill her, I believe the intruder story. May make me naive, but whatever.

Of course it is... most couples will argue from time to time, one will get upset and will want to escape into isolation. A bathroom makes a great place for that.

Reading about their previous arguments, it's highly probable that they had a bad argument with name calling... perhaps she referred to his disability in an appalling manner. At this point, he lost it and just wanted to show he was more than capable of being a man - not necessarily intending to kill her.

The intruder story is bs... "yes, dear... keeping sleeping in bed and not mention the noise in the bathroom". People go to the bathroom... sometimes you don't realize when someone does go. Even in an area where break-ins happen, you don't automatically assume its an intruder, you'll more than likely assume its someone who lives in the house.

And besides, if you think its an intruder that also might be armed.. why only shoot 4 shots in a specific area?
Lourence Erasmus
(Grupė Rookie - 21)

Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #73 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 10:52:55 Cituoti 
Quote ( Krikkeljan De Jong @ October 30th 2014,10:35:17 )

The intruder story is bs...

Totally agree here.

If I hear something in the house, the 1st thing I do is wake my wife up when I about to go investigate. She needs to be fully awake and alert in case there really is an intruder.

The bottom line for me is: He shot through a closed door with intention to kill without (allegedly) knowing where Reeva was at that time.
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupė Amateur - 59)

Žinučių: 7849
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #74 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 10:53:49 Cituoti 
I almost knocked my little girl out with an iron once, heard a noise, looked in her room saw what I thought was her sleeping under the duvet. Turns out she was downstairs and it was just a pile of covers ;) Luckily I didn't actually hit her, just raised the iron for a hit :P Traumatised the poor kid lol

But, yeah... I went to investigate first, not sure I would if I had no legs though ;)
Lourence Erasmus
(Grupė Rookie - 21)

Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #75 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 11:06:43 Cituoti 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ October 30th 2014,10:53:49 )

Traumatised the poor kid lol

That's going to happen you ours too some day... :P

She's 22months old and walking around in the house(from her room to ours), not afraid of the dark!!!
Marcus Keeley
(Grupė Amateur - 3)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #76 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 11:32:54 (paskutinis taisymas 2014-Spa-30, 11:40:50, taisė Marcus Keeley) Cituoti 
( Michael Winkley @ October
If you think that being objective is an attempt at defending someone then I'd really question your judgement on everything and anything.

Problem with that statement you weren't trying to be objective.

To be objective you have to remain neutral, you clearly were defending his actions.

PS.

Quote ( Marcus Keeley @ September 11th 2014,23:27:31 )

Prosecutor summed it up perfectly during his closing argument he (Oscar Pistorius) armed himself and went down stairs knowing someone was in his the downstairs toilet irrespective of the fact it was his then gf and shot multiple times.

This is the statement you were objecting to from the start. (Later found out was a flat no stairs in location).

So if you wanted to object to something object to errors in my statement not with the statement itself. To object to the statement shows you are taking a side in the arguement.
Martin Warnett
(Grupė Rookie - 87)

Žinučių: 1054
  Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #77 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 12:47:34 Cituoti 
Reading about their previous arguments, it's highly probable that they had a bad argument with name calling... perhaps she referred to his disability in an appalling manner. At this point, he lost it and just wanted to show he was more than capable of being a man - not necessarily intending to kill her.

Ah yes, the blame the victim argument. Clearly you have so much evidence that wasn't presented to the court that I've no doubt you'll volunteer your services as an expert witness for any potential retrial.

Fact is, Pistorious has a history of not reacting well. Look at the way he threw a strop when beaten in the Paralympics. Stated publicly the Brazilian guy was cheating with illegal blades. Which was incorrect.

The only person to blame for this is Pistorious, 100%. I've zero doubt, based upon the way the prosecution destroyed the defence in the case it was murder. The expert witnesses presented by the defence were generally clueless.
Robert Burton
(Grupė Pro - 2)

Žinučių: 196
  Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #78 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 13:22:26 Cituoti 
The Judge was bribed, Happens all the time in SA
Michael Winkley
(Grupė Amateur - 61)

Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #79 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 13:24:25 Cituoti 
Quote ( Marcus Keeley @ October 30th 2014,11:32:54 )

( Michael Winkley @ October

Problem with that statement you weren't trying to be objective.

To be objective you have to remain neutral, you clearly were defending his actions.

PS.

Quote ( Marcus Keeley @ September 11th 2014,23:27:31 )

Prosecutor summed it up perfectly during his closing argument he (Oscar Pistorius) armed himself and went down stairs knowing someone was in his the downstairs toilet irrespective of the fact it was his then gf and shot multiple times.

This is the statement you were objecting to from the start. (Later found out was a flat no stairs in location).

So if you wanted to object to something object to errors in my statement not with the statement itself. To object to the statement shows you are taking a side in the arguement.

Irony much? You accusing me of lacking impartiality whilst yourself having hung him without question.
I actually expressed zero by way of opinion either way; my posts clearly point to the lack of legal knowledge on your part. I dare say that I don't lack that knowledge, what with having studied the damned subject at university.
Did you even bother to read back on what I actually wrote? [/rhetorical question]
Michael Winkley
(Grupė Amateur - 61)

Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #80 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 13:29:48 (paskutinis taisymas 2014-Spa-30, 13:32:09, taisė Michael Winkley) Cituoti 
BTW, which side is the prosecutor on? And why exactly would you expect an objective opinion from such a person?
Pretty sure I objected to your/someone's guff before you even posted that; no need to check as I know that I did.

What amuses me most is that this clown thinks he can read my opinion on the subject matter; I'm neutral in everything I say, other than about politicians and bankers, whom can fry in hell...assuming it exists.
Joe Manifold
(Grupė Amateur - 81)

Žinučių: 12472
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #81 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 13:48:30 Cituoti 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ October 30th 2014,13:29:48 )

other than about politicians and bankers, whom can fry in hell...assuming it exists.

And lawyers too
Martin Warnett
(Grupė Rookie - 87)

Žinučių: 1054
  Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #82 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 13:52:27 Cituoti 

BTW, which side is the prosecutor on? And why exactly would you expect an objective opinion from such a person?
Pretty sure I objected to your/someone's guff before you even posted that; no need to check as I know that I did.

Suppose the point being that the prosecutor tore holes in almost every part of the defence, gaining admissions that some of the defence "experts" has compiled their reports for the defence having heard what had already come out in the trial.

Based upon the way all parties performed in the trial, if you're looking for some nominal absolute truth, the defence version had way too many holes in it to be reasonably accepted.
Kevin Buis
(Grupė Amateur - 65)

Žinučių: 1175
  Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #83 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 13:52:37 Cituoti 
Quote ( Lourence Erasmus @ October 30th 2014,10:52:55 )

he 1st thing I do is wake my wife up to let her go investigate

Fixed it for you, no problem ;)
Jon Day
(Grupė Rookie - 219)

Žinučių: 10019
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #84 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 13:52:52 (paskutinis taisymas 2014-Spa-30, 13:56:43, taisė Jon Day) Cituoti 
Quote ( Joe Manifold @ October 30th 2014,13:48:30 )

And lawyers too
You forgot GPRO crew :P

*Edit*. Well not all of them....just one really :D ....Hello Michael, how are you mate? xxx
Michael Winkley
(Grupė Amateur - 61)

Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #85 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 13:57:20 (paskutinis taisymas 2014-Spa-30, 13:58:25, taisė Michael Winkley) Cituoti 
Martin, I'm not interested in whom is right; my entire contribution here has been to point out the fallacious reasoning expressed in this thread as a basis for a murder verdict; Marcus' knowledge of criminal intent is embarrassing.

Edit: Jon, I'm too hot to burn in hell. Try the Ice Maiden...
Lourence Erasmus
(Grupė Rookie - 21)

Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #86 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 14:50:30 Cituoti 
Quote ( Kevin Buis @ October 30th 2014,13:52:37 )

Quote ( Lourence Erasmus @ October 30th 2014,10:52:55 )

he 1st thing I do is wake my wife up to let her go investigate

Fixed it for you, no problem ;)

HAHAHA!!!

My wife will have no problem killing an intruder... if it meant keeping her precious out of harms way (I'm talking about our baby ;) )

Joe Manifold
(Grupė Amateur - 81)

Žinučių: 12472
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #87 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 15:05:57 Cituoti 
Quote ( Lourence Erasmus @ October 30th 2014,14:50:30 )

My wife will have no problem killing an intruder... if it meant keeping her precious out of harms way (I'm talking about our baby ;) )

Thought you meant the one ring. :P
Niels Wolters
(Grupė Pro - 6)

Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #88 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 15:11:27 Cituoti 
her precious => either wallet or credit card :P
Krikkeljan De Jong
(Grupė Amateur - 86)

Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #89 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 15:44:40 Cituoti 
Quote ( Martin Warnett @ October 30th 2014,12:47:34 )

Ah yes, the blame the victim argument. Clearly you have so much evidence that wasn't presented to the court that I've no doubt you'll volunteer your services as an expert witness for any potential retrial.

Fact is, Pistorious has a history of not reacting well. Look at the way he threw a strop when beaten in the Paralympics. Stated publicly the Brazilian guy was cheating with illegal blades. Which was incorrect.

The only person to blame for this is Pistorious, 100%. I've zero doubt, based upon the way the prosecution destroyed the defence in the case it was murder. The expert witnesses presented by the defence were generally clueless.

Eh? Their messages to each other were presented in court, perhaps you simply misread... I'm also not placing blame on the victim. I'm simply discussing a possible sequence of events.

Eg. a message to Oscar: "...When I feel you think u have me so why try anymore. I get snapped at and told my accents and voices are annoying. I touch your neck to show u I care and you tell me to stop. Stop chewing gum. Do this don't do that. You don't want to hear stuff cut me off..."

And thus I just proposed a situation thats happened time and time again... it's speculation nothing more.
Sorry that you feel the need to put me down without understanding what I'm saying :)
Marcus Keeley
(Grupė Amateur - 3)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #90 parašyta 2014-Spa-30, 17:18:29 (paskutinis taisymas 2014-Spa-30, 17:23:06, taisė Marcus Keeley) Cituoti 

What amuses me most is that this clown thinks he can read my opinion on the subject matter; I'm neutral in everything I say, other than about politicians and bankers, whom can fry in hell...assuming it exists.

And the term Prosecutor should explain the his position, if you wanted to impartial then why not pull a quote from the Defence, to give a more balance view point?

Great you want to give a balanced account for Mr Pistorius, in that case you should only commenting on the facts of the case and not trying to justifiy his action with your own knowledge/beliefs. You ignore the facts you are no longer truly impartial.

PS.
And no I wasn't trying to be impartial. I had an opinion which appears to be supported by many other people I just chose to use the words of someone who I believe explained it far better then I could.
Puslapis « 1 2 [34 » Eiti į puslapį:

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje