Puslapis « 1 2 3 ... 22 [2324 ... 29 30 31 » Eiti į puslapį:
Autorius Tema: Martini Racing recruiting! 929 atsakymų
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 16)

Žinučių: 12503
  Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (5)
Sena žinutė #660 parašyta 2011-Bir-14, 18:47:48 (paskutinis taisymas 2011-Bir-14, 18:48:53, taisė Mikko Heikkinen) Cituoti 
Ladies and Gentlemen... as the race start is approaching, so is the deadline for applications.

The final moments to brush up the application and send it is very close.

Remember that we evaluate all applications evenly regardless of nationality, gender or group/level you are.

now... I don't mean to sound pompous, but some of you might think: I have no chance of getting in. All I can say is don't sell yourself short, you might more to offer than you realised :)

That being said, we already have a fair amount of applications, however... the timing of the application is no factor, we haven't started the evaluation process yet, so you still have an equal chance.

So my mailbox is open (please rememer to fill the topic title appropriately)

thanks for your time and good luck in todays race :)
Gordon Ashford
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

GPRO Komanda
Žinučių: 10965
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (4)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (6)
Sena žinutė #661 parašyta 2011-Rgp-12, 19:51:59 Cituoti 
And so, as you all already know, Tomasz has taken the decision to (temporarily) retire from the game :(

I think I speak for more than just the remaining Martini team members when I say I look forward to the day he returns to the game.

So what now, I hear you all asking (or is that just the voices in my head again), well, it for starters it means another of my rambling recruitment posts, which test the patience of any wannabe Martinis.

I will keep this brief, probably only a few hundred words on the subject for a change :p

Firstly, anyone who just applies to the team without a PM can expect to just get plain ignored. In fact anyone who hits the 'Apply Now' button even with a PM can expect to be ignored.

So what should you do if you want to apply...the answer quite simply is send MIKKO a PM. Dont send it to anyone else as again, that will show us you have not been paying attention. For those of you that have already sent a PM you can be assured that those PMs will still be included in our analysis. Every PM that we receive will be treated confidentially, and no one outside of the team will know who has applied, and that includes whoever gets that last place in the team. You will also most likely receive an acknowledgement that your PM has been received and has been forwarded to the team for review.

Please, do not keep chasing us to find out if a decision has been made, that only makes us think you are impatient, and well, that doesnt score too many points for you.

So, what do we actually want from you, the answer is that I wont tell you too much, that way you have to think about what you want to say to us, and not just say what you think we want to hear.

We do have some simply outlines for the type of person we are looking for, and, as these havent changed from last time I will be lazy and quote them...

You MUST be...
Quote ( Gordon Ashford @ June 7th 2011,17:25:12 )

- Be at least 18 years of age, yes our language can be a little fruity in our off site forum, and is not for those of tender years
- Have the ability to write & read the written English word, because, boy, if I get started I can make this post look like a text message :)
- Have raced at LEAST 34 races, ideally without missing any along the way
- Be posting in the GPRO forums. We are not looking for spammers, but it helps us to evaluate you if we can get an insight into how you post here

It is also nice if you...

- are an active, outgoing, friendly person, because frankly, I can be a right grouch if I get out of bed the wrong side
- are willing to learn new things, discuss ideas and teach others
- One of those who choose to support this great game.

No firm deadline in place as yet, but we dont expect to invite anyone to join until after the season reset, UNLESS there are circumstances which would make it more attractive to do so before hand (such as someone in rookie next season who wants to save their 3Mill joining fee).

Consider the application process open...
Gordon Ashford
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

GPRO Komanda
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (6)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (12)
Sena žinutė #662 parašyta 2011-Rgp-14, 13:32:50 Cituoti 
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Today I'm having
A Bar-Be-Que

ermmm Team thread bump etc :)
Gordon Ashford
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

GPRO Komanda
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (4)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (8)
Sena žinutė #663 parašyta 2011-Rgp-15, 20:39:49 Cituoti 
Hello, one an all, to another of my ramblings :)

Just to add to the post from last Friday, that the deadline will most likely be at the start of race 17, unless of course it is at the start of race 16 instead.

In other words, dont think that leaving you application to the last minute will gain you any advantage, because, frankly it wont, and you may find you are too late anyway (so quite a big disadvantage instead).

I have had a few people PM me saying, I would apply, but I dont think I stand a chance, to which I reply, 'if you dont buy a ticket, you wont win the lottery', or for those of you that dont read in proverbs, if you dont apply to the team, you wont have any chance of joining us. Apply and at least you have a chance, and you never know, if we like your application you could be the new Martini coffee maker :)
Daniele Ambroggi
(Grupė Pro - 8)

Žinučių: 623
  Šalis:
Italija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (7)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (5)
Sena žinutė #664 parašyta 2011-Rgp-16, 16:43:13 (paskutinis taisymas 2011-Rgp-16, 16:50:14, taisė Daniele Ambroggi) Cituoti 
Hey its the italian martini member here to remind all of you that there is a great opportunity to join us to become the new coffee-maker, but don't worry as real italian I'll tell you the right roasting.
Mikko and Gordon previously explained very well who we are looking for:
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ May 13th 2010,15:56:41 )

A few important rules:
** Please do not apply without writing a proper application that introduces yourself. Otherwise, it will automatically get rejected.
** Please send all your applications directly to me.
** When you receive a reply from me, that means your application has been submitted for evaluation.What we definitely want from you:
** +18 years old to protect you from our language in external forums:)
** Ability to write in English** Raced at least 17 races.
** Posting on GPRO forums (No need to be a spammer) :]

What we really like :
** A friendly, motivated, talkative and active person.
** Being a supporter.
** Enthusiasm to learn first and then to teach later.
** Ability to prepare the best coffee in the world for your teammates:)

So it's time to getting out of bed under the sun and send a proper application to Mikko /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=16959

Any other PM or post like this one:
Quote ( Ivan Kaunitz @ August 15th 2011,21:46:05 )

i'd like to be in the team starting next season

will not be taken into account.
Good luck everyone!
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 16)

Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (4)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (9)
Sena žinutė #665 parašyta 2011-Rgp-17, 20:49:51 (paskutinis taisymas 2011-Rgp-17, 21:08:52, taisė Mikko Heikkinen) Cituoti 
Hello :)

As you may have noticed our recruitment is open.

I'd like to address a couple things that some of you might be pondering...

1) Q: Oh no, it's Tomasz's spot. How can I imagine myself "filling his shoes" ?

A: You can't, and you're not expected to. Tomasz will always have a "special place" in our hearts, and you can't really take his place.
That being said, it's not really Tomasz's spot anymore and you're not expected to take his place. You will take your own place in the team and hopefully you will have a similar connection with us than Tomasz has.

2) Q: There has been some mentions that Tomasz might return after a while. What will happen to me (newest member) then ?

A: Nothing. We are not looking for a temp. We are looking for a full member.

If/when Tomasz returns at some point we will just hope that some day He will have a chance to rejoin us, but there will be no "special arrangements" because of it. (if you catch my drift).

ok, now that we've got that out of the way let's go through some "basics"

Do not forget that we never evaluate people depending on their success in GPRO, this is a long term commitment and what we are really looking for a good team player and a friend, so everyone has a chance regardless of group/level you're currently at.

Remember: You don't have to be the current elite champion to join us ;P (but ofc. if you are, we will also consider you)
So don't sell yourself short, you might more to offer than you realised :)

So my mailbox is open for your application (please rememer to fill the topic title appropriately)
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959

Important note: All applications are handled with extreme confidence and to ensure everyone's privacy we delete all applications and discussions after recruit process is done.
Toygun Senler6
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 2373
  Šalis:
Turkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (6)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (5)
Sena žinutė #666 parašyta 2011-Rgp-18, 17:20:49 (paskutinis taisymas 2011-Rgp-18, 17:21:12, taisė Toygun Senler) Cituoti 
Well time is ticking!!

It is right about time to become a part of the Martini family.

Whether you would like to know the secrets of GPRO or the secrets of a happy life, our team forum is the right place for that:)

The deadline for the applications is just before the start of race 17.

I will not repeat the requirements but I have to add one thing. Good application+nice personality will always win against race results in our evaluation process.

Mikko is the place where you will send the applications.

Don't miss this chance!!
Gordon Ashford
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

GPRO Komanda
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (10)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (6)
Sena žinutė #667 parašyta 2011-Rgp-19, 18:34:09 (paskutinis taisymas 2011-Rgp-19, 20:03:34, taisė Gordon Ashford) Cituoti 
M ikko wants your applications sent to him by PM

A nyone who meets the criteria (in previous posts) has a chance to join the team

R ace 17 start is the deadline

T ry and you might succeed

I n the season reset we will make our decision

N early finished this daft acronym thing, wish I hadnt started it like this now

I cannot think of anything else, but at least it spells MARTINI :)

EDIT - Bah, ruining my post :(

People asking to join the team in this thread clearly have failed the 'conversing in English' part of the requirements, for if they could read, they would know how to apply.

EDIT 2 - People spamming this thread really are 'stupid', I mean of all the team recruitment threads to spam, the one with the mods in is surely not the one...any more spam will get a lovely PM from me [hint hint]

===============================

EDIT 3 - Some general advice for any managers wanting to join a team, be it Martini or any other team that is recruiting...

1 - READ what the team is asking you to do, if they ask you to send a specific person a PM then do that, and not something else. Also read what the team wants you to say, usually, just sending "I want to join your team" will not get you a place (and certainly not in a good team).

2 - Do some background work yourself, check the background of the team, look at the team statistics, see how they have done not just in this season, but in previous seasons as well, look at the team members that have been before. A team saying it can help you progress to Elite, that has never had a manager above Amateur probably doesnt really know what it is talking about.

3 - Dont be afraid to ask the team questions as well, ask them what their aims are, if they want to be top 10/50/100 or if they are just having fun, or some combination of the two.

4 - Do 1 again, read read read what the team is asking from you for your application BEFORE you think about applying, not after.
Felipe Aguiar
(Grupė Master - 4)

Žinučių: 2872
  Šalis:
Brazilija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (5)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (4)
Sena žinutė #668 parašyta 2011-Rgp-20, 17:49:25 Cituoti 
Still a few days to get your appliation in and express your desire to join us and serve us coffee! :D

On a more serious note, we are hiring and the same contiditions apply:

So, what is it that we want from you, well for starters:
- Be at least 18 years of age, yes our language can be a little fruity in our off site forum, and is not for those of tender years
- Have the ability to write & read the written English word, because, boy, if I get started I can make this post look like a text message :)
- Be posting in the GPRO forums. We are not looking for spammers, but it helps us to evaluate you if we can get an insight into how you post here

Sorry, but if you don’t meet those criteria then you really may as well stop reading now.

For those of you still here and awake, it would be nice, but not essential if you:
- are an active, outgoing, friendly person, because frankly, I can be a right grouch if I get out of bed the wrong side

I could go on about how awesome we are, but I won't because anyone not noticing it is not the member we are looking for.

With that in mind, be sure to drop Mikko a PM to be considered as a potential new member.

Have a good one! :)
Felipe Aguiar
(Grupė Master - 4)

Šalis:
Brazilija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (5)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (5)
Sena žinutė #669 parašyta 2011-Rgp-21, 19:09:12 Cituoti 
Sunday bumpy sunday :)
Marcelo Michelini
(Grupė Pro - 3)

GPRO Komanda
Žinučių: 10141
  Šalis:
Urugvajus 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (8)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (6)
Sena žinutė #670 parašyta 2011-Rgp-22, 16:24:15 (paskutinis taisymas 2011-Rgp-22, 20:11:59, taisė Gordon Ashford) Cituoti 

Deadline is at Race start tomorrow.

:|
Gordon Ashford
(Grupė Amateur - 52)

GPRO Komanda
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (4)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (4)
Sena žinutė #671 parašyta 2011-Rgp-23, 15:01:59 (paskutinis taisymas 2011-Rgp-23, 15:36:06, taisė Gordon Ashford) Cituoti 
The countdown has started

and whilst it is 5 hours rather than the last 30 seconds, you are still encouraged to get your applications in now, before it is too late. As soon as the race starts, the review process will start in earnest...

You MUST be...

- Have the ability to write & read the written English word, because, boy, if I get started I can make this post look like a text message :)

It is also nice if you...

Applications to Mikko, you do not have long to go...
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 16)

Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (5)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (6)
Sena žinutė #672 parašyta 2011-Rgp-30, 17:30:56 Cituoti 

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I'd like to start with an appology. As we've had members on holiday, our evaluation process has taken a bit longer than expected.

However... as it stands we are determined of making the the final decision within the next 24 (or so) hours,

The notification of the selection should reach the mailbox of the person in question shortly after the decision is finalized.

Thank you for your patience, and once again appologies for any potential inconveniences the delay has caused.
Luca Giombini
(Grupė Amateur - 18)

Žinučių: 89
  Šalis:
Italija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #673 parašyta 2011-Rgp-31, 13:11:06 Cituoti 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ August 30th 2011,17:30:56 )

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I'd like to start with an appology. As we've had members on holiday, our evaluation process has taken a bit longer than expected.

However... as it stands we are determined of making the the final decision within the next 24 (or so) hours,

The notification of the selection should reach the mailbox of the person in question shortly after the decision is finalized.

Thank you for your patience, and once again appologies for any potential inconveniences the delay has caused.

Thanks Mikko for the warning...anyway biscuits are ready! :)
Mark Webster
(Grupė Pro - 7)

Žinučių: 10727
  Šalis:
Škotija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #674 parašyta 2011-Rgp-31, 13:31:58 (paskutinis taisymas 2011-Rgp-31, 13:32:17, taisė Mark Webster) Cituoti 
Quote ( Luca Giombini @ August 31st 2011,13:11:06 )

anyway biscuits are ready!

You just got ALL Martini members' attention right there.

Biscuit fiends!
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 16)

Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (3)
Sena žinutė #675 parašyta 2011-Rgp-31, 15:23:44 (paskutinis taisymas 2011-Rgp-31, 15:24:57, taisė Mikko Heikkinen) Cituoti 
Ladies and Gentlemen...

As some of you might have noticed, the latest addition to la famiglia Martini has arrived amongst us.

*drumroll*

A warm welcome to Michael Meyrick...
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=153260

Any congratulations or comments, please direct it to the "general team discussions" or maybe even "spam" his mailbox with congratz :)

I'm sure he wouldn't mind a flow of congratulations :)

On behalf of the team, I'd like to thank everyone who applied.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 13)

Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (6)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (4)
Sena žinutė #676 parašyta 2012-Bir-6, 00:03:50 Cituoti 

Hello...

As you may have anticipated, Martini will be recruiting, so it's time to start drafting your applications.

As it is late at night, I'll keep this brief (for now) :]

To refresh, here's some guidelines:

A few important rules:

** Please do not apply without writing a proper application that introduces yourself. Otherwise, it will automatically get rejected.
** Please send all your applications directly to me. /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959
** Please fill in the pm subject field appropriately (i.e Application)
** You will receive a reply from me which will confirm that Your application has been submitted for evaluation.

What we definitely want from you:

** Ability to write in English
** Raced at least 34 races.

What we really like :

** Being a supporter.

Also noteworthy that we do not evaluate people depending on their success in GPRO, this is a long term commitment and what we are really looking for a good team player and a friend, so everyone has a chance regardless of group/level you're currently at.

The application deadline is Sunday Jun 17th 23:59, after which we will retire to the cabinet to discuss and make our decision, which will be finalized Jun 24th.

Felipe Aguiar
(Grupė Master - 1)

Šalis:
Brazilija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (7)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #677 parašyta 2012-Bir-7, 18:37:40 Cituoti 
Hello there, just a quick reminder that we at Martini Racing are looking forward for a full team and the spot might just be for you.

If you feel like being a part of a very solid, ambitious and exclusive team, feel free to drop Mikko a message and introduce yourself!

** Ability to prepare coffe is overated! You will looked on more favourably if you can prepare 4 Cheese Pizza, Spaghetti or Barbecue! :D

Have a nice day folks.
Marcelo Michelini
(Grupė Pro - 3)

GPRO Komanda
Žinučių: 10141
  Šalis:
Urugvajus 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (7)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (5)
Sena žinutė #678 parašyta 2012-Bir-8, 16:45:17 Cituoti 
Mikko is still waiting for your applications to join Martini Racing.

Due to recent events, there are two spots to be filled up, so you have double chances compared to prior recruitments almost one year ago now!

Come and join us!
Michael Meyrick
(Grupė Pro - 10)

Žinučių: 395
  Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (5)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (4)
Sena žinutė #679 parašyta 2012-Bir-9, 13:10:09 (paskutinis taisymas 2012-Bir-9, 13:10:24, taisė Michael Meyrick) Cituoti 
Applications still being taken for a few good men, or women.

Applicants must be able to make coffee and tea to a suitable standard.

Be able to mix cocktails.

And have a passing familiarity with Dalton's Law

Applicants may apply here /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959

Good luck

Daniele Ambroggi
(Grupė Amateur - 49)

Žinučių: 623
  Šalis:
Italija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (6)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #680 parašyta 2012-Bir-10, 17:07:39 Cituoti 
Hey guys, there isn't only the f1 Montreal grand prix today, not only the European football championship but there is also the opportunity to join Martini Racing team. So, if you think you have the requirements we are looking for don't hesitate to send an application to Mikko /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=16959. Don't miss this great opportunity!!
Good luck everyone!
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 13)

Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (4)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (2)
Sena žinutė #681 parašyta 2012-Bir-11, 20:14:58 Cituoti 

Hello :)

As you may have noticed, we are recruiting.

Most of the details you'll get from the previous posts, but I might add something that might or might not be there.

This is a long term commitment and what we're really looking for is a good team player and a friend.

We don't really evaluate people by their past success in Gpro, and as such You can be either from the "lower" groups willing to evolve with us, or from "higher" groups more ready to rumble.

Either way You will complete us as a strong team.

I'd also like to remind you that all applications are handled with highest possible level of confidence and to ensure everyone's privacy we will remove all applications and discussions after recruit process is done. (before the new members(s) join the team)

So, away with shyness and let the applications flow :)

There is still some room in my inbox

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959
Gary Partridge
(Grupė Pro - 4)

Žinučių: 153
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #682 parašyta 2012-Bir-12, 18:41:29 Cituoti 
Hello all :)

If you didn't already know, Martini are in the process of recruiting not one, but two managers. And that means twice as much chance of getting in to this long established team.

Here's a reminder of what we're looking for.

What we definitely want from you:

** Ability to write in English
** Raced at least 34 races.

What we really like :

** Being a supporter.

A few important rules:

** Please fill in the pm subject field appropriately (i.e Application)
** You will receive a reply from me which will confirm that Your application has been submitted for evaluation.

If you wish to apply, please send your application to Mikko /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959

Thanks to everyone who has already applied. All applications will be treated equally no matter whether you apply early or later in our recruitment process. The deadline for applications is Sunday Jun 17th 23:59.

Good luck. :)

Michael Meyrick
(Grupė Pro - 10)

Žinučių: 395
  Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (5)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #683 parašyta 2012-Bir-13, 04:33:06 Cituoti 
Here at Martini we are an equal opportunity recruitment forum poster. Or put another way, we are all involved in the selection process, from posting here, to deep and meaningful discussions about what our future team members should bring to the team.

I'll put it this way, in order to buy my vote you need to read all of the above posts, and put cash in a plain brown paper envelope under my door at midnight when the frogs are croaking.

Alternately, you could just send an application to Mikko, /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959 , telling us why your the best candidate we've ever seen and we'd be fools to turn you down.
Frankly though, I'd stick to the cash argument
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 13)

Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #684 parašyta 2012-Bir-14, 21:31:17 (paskutinis taisymas 2012-Bir-14, 21:43:32, taisė Mikko Heikkinen) Cituoti 
I'd like to use this opportunity to remind You that Martini Racing is recruiting

Introduce yourself to a friendly atmosphere and send in your application before Sunday Jun 17th 23:59,

There's still time to put in a good word for yourself :)

Even though we evaluate all applications equally regardless submission timing, I'd suggest not leaving it to the last minute.

The applications should be sent to me at: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 13)

Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #685 parašyta 2012-Bir-15, 19:30:53 (paskutinis taisymas 2012-Bir-15, 19:33:59, taisė Mikko Heikkinen) Cituoti 
As the New Delhi race approaches I'd like to suggest that this is some good time to brush up Your applications :)

The deadline is on Sunday (in 2 days), why not start on the application now, Who knows, if You get the words flowing, You might even get it ready before the .

There is a spot for a shiny new Martini coffee maker available, so do put in a good word for yourself and make a provisional reservation for the spot :)
Tomasz Wypych
(Grupė Amateur - 13)

GPRO Komanda
Žinučių: 1915
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #686 parašyta 2012-Bir-16, 19:05:13 Cituoti 
Are you grumpy enough to be a Martini? If yes, then send an application to Mikko /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=16959 When you join us, you will learn how to be even grumpier than Gordon or me.

Don't waste your time, we will not wait forever. Deadline is aproaching very fast. Do you really want to see someone else wearing Martini colours? No? Then you know what to do!

Btw. Ability to make coffe is overrated.
Felipe Aguiar
(Grupė Master - 1)

Šalis:
Brazilija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #687 parašyta 2012-Bir-17, 07:15:01 Cituoti 
And here we are at last sunday the 17th! Which means it's the final day for expressing your desire to be a part of this very dedicate group of people that go through GPRO united under the name Martini Racing!

Since we tend to stay with a stable roster for a long time, don't expect another chance to happen so soon if you do allow this opportunity fly by, so you might as well give Mikko the pleasure of receiving your application: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959

With that said, I wish you all an enjoyable sunday and we are all looking forward to hear from you!

:)
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 13)

Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (5)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (3)
Sena žinutė #688 parašyta 2012-Bir-25, 19:46:06 Cituoti 

Ladies and gentlemen...

I am sorry to inform you that due to human error we'll have to postpone the announcement of our new members.

The human error being all mine, as when setting the deadlines I totally forgot that last weekend was"midsummer-festival" time in Finland (a.k.a Juhannus) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer

This is the time when the whole of Finland is a big party :)

What this means is that we basically lost a weekends worth of time, and thus we are behind schedule by a bit. We'll try to catch up, but most likely You'll know more about the new members tomorrow (Tue 26th).

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 13)

Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (5)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (2)
Sena žinutė #689 parašyta 2012-Bir-26, 17:48:58 Cituoti 
Ladies and Gentlemen...

It gives me great pleasure to introduce you the new members of Martini Racing:

Tim Lord /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=26919

and

An anonymous manager (for the time being), (s)he will be joining us tomorrow and 'till then will remain unnamed.

Welcome to the Martini family :)

I might add that if you did apply, and haven't received a pm from me, then you are not the unnamed manager :)
(good luck in the next recruitment you participate into)

On behalf of the team, I'd like to thank everyone who applied.

Thank you all for your interest. This concludes the Martini recruitment for this time.

Feel free to speculate in the general teams discussion at: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=14753&Page=384

:)
Puslapis « 1 2 3 ... 22 [2324 ... 29 30 31 » Eiti į puslapį:

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje