Puslapis « 1 2 3 ... 60 [6162 ... 74 75 76 » Eiti į puslapį:
Autorius Tema: Driver Energy 2267 atsakymų
David Jones-Winkley
(Grupė Amateur - 3)

Žinučių: 3802
  Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #1798 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 18:49:57 Cituoti 
Robert what's all the bitterness for. I'm only suggesting that just because your driver may struggle with driver energy there are other parts of the game to look at other than ct.
Ceapa Florin
(Grupė Amateur - 33)

Žinučių: 831
  Šalis:
Rumunija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (6)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (2)
Sena žinutė #1799 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 19:17:57 Cituoti 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ October 16th 2016,17:20:17 )

And even a good package on tyres not suitable for a particular race will be beaten by a worse package on the right tyres.

That happened before too , no matter the risk used , or level!!

If being blocked is a problem you can do something about it ? Yes you can, you can raise your CT and overtake risk or choose a different strategy. But one of those straggles has now been taken away.

That proves this :

Quote ( Robert Kearney @ October 16th 2016,18:01:28 )

You can do all that can't you. Clearly my understanding of the game is far below yours ( yawn) I was sussing it all out, then they changed it.

There´s lot more of what u said above that proves a lot of managers did a good job before this season ,without spending too much time researching anymore , ... And all this while complaining about the game´s structure and functionality , being too absurd or based too much on the best packages in the game

It´s a shame now to see such comments , I´ve seen and worked with so many managers in my team and not only,mostl of them getting better to one thing only and that was the way to build a good package up to Master , and then meet , over and over again , the same failure , while trying to adjust their weaknesses to a higher CT +OT+DT ...

Top managers and teams that try to deal with big changes, that won´t get sort out over night , no matter the tools or skills, show fair play towards the same people whom , for so many seasons , complained all the way for not being able to do a simple research , even if we reffer to such a long experience (over 30 seasons).

You all try to change the "change" first , to "fix" it back so u don´t have to spend/waste your private time to find back a path and stay competitive despite new race strategy conditions...

Why boder to see that the last track looks similiar to Singapore (if u just look at the photo and use some private technical sense , cause it´s all logic , I will confirm that for u after only 25 seasons of researching) , only a bit longer than it´s half (Singapore that proved itself a very hard energy managing track) ? Why boder to get a look to the overtaking ratio on Singapore to find out there´s an almost impossible overtaking ratio for close packages , despite the "normal" overtaking stated in the track description, here, for the last track (maybe that normal overtaking goes down to a slightly better overtaking possibility for cases and levels - mostly Ama and some Pro - where a package or a strategy , or both at the same time, can allow overtaking for a certain risk combination at a certain moment)

I guess after such long experience , over 33 seasons , it´s maybe time for many managers to read the Newbie Guide once again , and keep in mind that each page on this game STILL comes with important information...More important now , that the game individual planning structure has suffered a consisstent change and maybe lots of the strategical paths less important/used before , due to high CT risks , have now a fair chance if well researched and implemented...

Instead of all this constructive research, from the same (more or less) people crying out till now for more strategy options in favor of all these top packages , all I see is this

If being blocked is a problem you can do something about it ? Yes you can, you can raise your CT and overtake risk or choose a different strategy.

That´s comedy what u wrote above !!

On a track like the last one , while running in Master level ???? Really ??? Are u shopping for DMs , speed or points ??

Sadly this change is bringing up faster the less prepared managers , rather than what Vlad has intended to ... giving a better balance between strategies and packages , financial possibilty to rebuild a package one level down only ,not to push people back to Ama and start rebuilding for the same last "screw" that proved damaged in their last attend... there´s still lots of data left to study but u can already see a biger picture , more choices that suddenly scare people away and punish Vlad ´s dare to satisfy the crowd´s wish ... Yeah , mostly a crowd , not a community !!!
Robert Kearney
(Grupė Master - 3)

Žinučių: 3248
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #1800 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 19:22:31 Cituoti 
Quote ( David Jones-Winkley @ October 16th 2016,18:49:57 )

Robert what's all the bitterness for. I'm only suggesting that just because your driver may struggle with driver energy there are other parts of the game to look at other than ct.

Sorry David, the bitterness ends up getting directed at you which I suppose is wrong.
If that's the case I apologise.

But, telling me what I need to do to discount the flaws I see in driver energy is not what I am in here for. I am not bothered about my own flaws, I am bothered about the game.

I have seen the "you are so stupid" approach far too many times in this discussion thread. " It's your package that's the fault " i"it's all so easy to find out" " haven't you understood it yet".

I am not hugely intelligent but I do ok in this game. I am not saying that others who have opposing views are stupid either. But, I thought this was supposed to be a discussion. It isn't, it's the 70% or whatever percent it is supposed to be raising the issue that all the guys against DE are cry babies and moaners.

If that puts me in the "moaners" category I couldn't give a shit.

The majority of people in Germany were in favour of Nazi Germany. Doesn't mean to say they were right. Might be a lost cause, that's fine too. But, I won't stand by and see the bully boy tactics and trying to make people feel small so that they shut up occur anymore. Some of us have a view and a right to put forward our opinion without being ridiculed.
David Jones-Winkley
(Grupė Amateur - 3)

Žinučių: 3802
  Šalis:
Velsas 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #1801 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 19:37:24 Cituoti 
Nobody is criticising your views on driver energy or any part of the game just offering and another way of looking at various parts of the game.

Considering what others are saying and taking it on board is what makes the community tick. It won't take all that long for a good understanding of this energy system as a large majority of the community are willing to share data regardless of teams.

Robert Kearney
(Grupė Master - 3)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1802 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 21:34:10 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-16, 21:37:10, taisė Robert Kearney) Cituoti 
Quote ( David Jones-Winkley @ October 16th 2016,19:37:24 )

Nobody is criticising your views on driver energy or any part of the game just offering and another way of looking at various parts of the game.

Considering what others are saying and taking it on board is what makes the community tick. It won't take all that long for a good understanding of this energy system as a large majority of the community are willing to share data regardless of teams.

Oh right "nobody is criticising your view" pull the other one Dave.

Reading the forum it is plain to see that anybody that posts anything that questions the new introduction gets ridiculed. People pull out facts that aren't facts at all.

We may well get shouted down and be made to look inept, daft, stupid by those comments but they are bully boy tactics employed by the majority of guys who rightly or wrongly appear to be at rookie and amateur level. Bully for them too, some of the haven't been here five minutes.

When I suggest the problem with trains in races I get told (by you) that there is another solution to it. Almost painted out that maybe I was so ignorant i didn't know. But, this happens all the time. "Oh you didn't know that the number of corners might play a part" really ? Like we weren't looking into that one ! FFS.

Just wait for Scirocco to get on here, then we will see the bully boy tactics in full swing cunningly disguised as playground banter !

I have had it with this discussion.

Nobody is criticising my views - or anybody else opposed to driver energy ? - bollocks.
Robert Kearney
(Grupė Master - 3)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #1803 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 21:41:26 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-16, 21:46:32, taisė Robert Kearney) Cituoti 
Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ October 16th 2016,19:17:57 )

And even a good package on tyres not suitable for a particular race will be beaten by a worse package on the right tyres.

That happened before too , no matter the risk used , or level!!

If being blocked is a problem you can do something about it ? Yes you can, you can raise your CT and overtake risk or choose a different strategy. But one of those straggles has now been taken away.

That proves this :

Quote ( Robert Kearney @ October 16th 2016,18:01:28 )

You can do all that can't you. Clearly my understanding of the game is far below yours ( yawn) I was sussing it all out, then they changed it.

There´s lot more of what u said above that proves a lot of managers did a good job before this season ,without spending too much time researching anymore , ... And all this while complaining about the game´s structure and functionality , being too absurd or based too much on the best packages in the game

It´s a shame now to see such comments , I´ve seen and worked with so many managers in my team and not only,mostl of them getting better to one thing only and that was the way to build a good package up to Master , and then meet , over and over again , the same failure , while trying to adjust their weaknesses to a higher CT +OT+DT ...

Top managers and teams that try to deal with big changes, that won´t get sort out over night , no matter the tools or skills, show fair play towards the same people whom , for so many seasons , complained all the way for not being able to do a simple research , even if we reffer to such a long experience (over 30 seasons).

You all try to change the "change" first , to "fix" it back so u don´t have to spend/waste your private time to find back a path and stay competitive despite new race strategy conditions...

Why boder to see that the last track looks similiar to Singapore (if u just look at the photo and use some private technical sense , cause it´s all logic , I will confirm that for u after only 25 seasons of researching) , only a bit longer than it´s half (Singapore that proved itself a very hard energy managing track) ? Why boder to get a look to the overtaking ratio on Singapore to find out there´s an almost impossible overtaking ratio for close packages , despite the "normal" overtaking stated in the track description, here, for the last track (maybe that normal overtaking goes down to a slightly better overtaking possibility for cases and levels - mostly Ama and some Pro - where a package or a strategy , or both at the same time, can allow overtaking for a certain risk combination at a certain moment)

I guess after such long experience , over 33 seasons , it´s maybe time for many managers to read the Newbie Guide once again , and keep in mind that each page on this game STILL comes with important information...More important now , that the game individual planning structure has suffered a consisstent change and maybe lots of the strategical paths less important/used before , due to high CT risks , have now a fair chance if well researched and implemented...

Instead of all this constructive research, from the same (more or less) people crying out till now for more strategy options in favor of all these top packages , all I see is this

If being blocked is a problem you can do something about it ? Yes you can, you can raise your CT and overtake risk or choose a different strategy.

That´s comedy what u wrote above !!

On a track like the last one , while running in Master level ???? Really ??? Are u shopping for DMs , speed or points ??

Sadly this change is bringing up faster the less prepared managers , rather than what Vlad has intended to ... giving a better balance between strategies and packages , financial possibilty to rebuild a package one level down only ,not to push people back to Ama and start rebuilding for the same last "screw" that proved damaged in their last attend... there´s still lots of data left to study but u can already see a biger picture , more choices that suddenly scare people away and punish Vlad ´s dare to satisfy the crowd´s wish ... Yeah , mostly a crowd , not a community !!!

All proven in this post !

Plainly it's fine and well that we have to all agree to driver energy because some guy currently running in amateur is trying to teach me something about this game. Do you really and honestly think I am going to be putting something on here that everybody else doesn't know. FFS, stop trying to teach granny to suck eggs.

No, I wasn't running for points, I was showing how everybody runs much closer risks now because the variation is reduced. That just further adds to the train problem.... Well it is at master level anyway.

There is no perfect solution to that problem whatever you say about facilities, drivers, tyre compounds etc. etc etc.

Ps Good luck Robin.
Jon Day
(Grupė Rookie - 5)

Žinučių: 10019
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1804 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 21:45:41 Cituoti 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ October 16th 2016,21:34:10 )

When I suggest the problem with trains in races I get told (by you) that there is another solution to it
Which there is.

Almost painted out that maybe I was so ignorant i didn't know. But, this happens all the time.
I personaly think that says more about you than it ever does of David. Imo what he has done, which he didnt need/have to is point out there are other options. If anything, hes given you sound advice.

the majority of guys who rightly or wrongly appear to be at rookie and amateur level.
If you mean me then deffo rightly.

some of the haven't been here give minutes.
Ive been here all night!!!
Robert Kearney
(Grupė Master - 3)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1805 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 21:48:50 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-16, 21:52:25, taisė Robert Kearney) Cituoti 
Quote ( Jon Day @ October 16th 2016,21:45:41 )

When I suggest the problem with trains in races I get told (by you) that there is another solution to it Which there is.

Almost painted out that maybe I was so ignorant i didn't know. But, this happens all the time. I personaly think that says more about you than it ever does of David. Imo what he has done, which he didnt need/have to is point out there are other options. If anything, hes given you sound advice. Quote ( Robert Kearney @ October 16th 2016,21:34:10 )

the majority of guys who rightly or wrongly appear to be at rookie and amateur level. If you mean me then deffo rightly.Quote ( Robert Kearney @ October 16th 2016,21:34:10 )

some of the haven't been here give minutes. Ive been here all night!!!

I truly couldn't give a toss what you think About me Jon.
Just play out that playground banter mentality that I mentioned before.
I don't need your advice either, so go play in somebody else's playground.
Jon Day
(Grupė Rookie - 5)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1806 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 21:53:34 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-16, 21:56:05, taisė Jon Day) Cituoti 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ October 16th 2016,21:48:50 )

I truly couldn't give a toss what you think Jon.
Thats ok.

I don't need your advice either, so go play in somebody else's playground.
I can play in any "playground" I wish, I dont think I have broken any forum rules?? Plus from what you write on here, its seems like you are the one who has a "playground and who can play in it" complex. I'm more than happy for people to post what they like regardless of what group they happen to be in, how long they have played or whether they supported NSDAP during the war.
Robert Kearney
(Grupė Master - 3)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1807 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 21:54:55 Cituoti 
Quote ( Jon Day @ October 16th 2016,21:53:34 )

I truly couldn't give a toss what you think Jon. Thats ok. Quote ( Robert Kearney @ October 16th 2016,21:48:50 )

I don't need your advice either, so go play in somebody else's playground. I can play in any "playground" I wish, I dont think I have broken any forum rules?? Plus from what you write on here, its seems like you are the one who has a "playground and who can play in it" complex.

Neither have I
Jon Day
(Grupė Rookie - 5)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1808 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 21:56:30 Cituoti 
Really?
Michael Jones
(Grupė Amateur - 10)

Žinučių: 1387
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (5)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1809 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 21:59:21 Cituoti 
Quote ( Jon Day @ October 16th 2016,21:53:34 )

Quote I dont think I have broken any forum rules?

Does these forums have rules ?

I"m a member of a lot of different forums to do with different subjects most with lots more members than this game has and lot of posters on here wouldnt be posting anymore ..

Banters ok but some of the shit posted against fellow players is out of order IMO.
Jon Day
(Grupė Rookie - 5)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1810 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 22:11:26 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-16, 22:12:45, taisė Jon Day) Cituoti 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ October 16th 2016,21:59:21 )

I believe so. Either that or KP keeps sending me pm's just because he loves me and just cant bring himself to say it!
Ceapa Florin
(Grupė Amateur - 33)

Šalis:
Rumunija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (6)
Sena žinutė #1811 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 22:21:58 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-16, 22:42:17, taisė Florin Ceapa) Cituoti 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ October 16th 2016,21:41:26 )

Plainly it's fine and well that we have to all agree to driver energy because some guy currently running in amateur is trying to teach me something about this game

Wrong , I don´t try to teach you anything ... it´s been always FOBY !!! Just gave you a push , take it or leave it!!

stop trying to teach granny to suck eggs.

Is that a fact , as you reffered to it here :

Reading the forum it is plain to see that anybody that posts anything that questions the new introduction gets ridiculed. People pull out facts that aren't facts at all.

Everything that´s old , gets also COLD my friend !!! That´s no wisdom from your part !!!

No, I wasn't running for points, I was showing how everybody runs much closer risks now because the variation is reduced. That just further adds to the train problem.

Don´t worry , you´re still not the last granny in this world ... lots of people been there , and they can all state that your train problem is nothing new

There is no perfect solution to that problem whatever

We agree on this one , huge part of the community have been asking for changes without being careful what they wish for . Ofc there will be no perfect solution , nor the perfect way to implement it , without affecting lots of people´s shinning predicted seasons ... That´s why this is a crowd attitude right now , a real community would work together to bring the needed feedback and make it work . You all know Vlad´s been always there and took notice of everything discussed in here , at least of what´s worth doing it, but the change itself takes time for better understanding , and a real community should show patience and understanding for such moments , it can´t happen without disturbing plans and objectives ..

But you don´t even know what´s happening with the risk combinations in Master or on certain tracks , compared to Ama or even Pro , despite being number one in the egg sucking contest... and that´s a proven fact from your side !!!

Michael Jones
(Grupė Amateur - 10)

Žinučių: 1387
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1812 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 22:31:12 Cituoti 
Quote ( Jon Day @ October 16th 2016,22:11:26 )

Does these forums have rules ? I believe so. Either that or KP keeps sending me pm's just because he loves me and just cant bring himself to say it!

And maybe mods are part of the problem also.
Robert Kearney
(Grupė Master - 3)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (4)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #1813 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 22:39:23 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-16, 22:41:48, taisė Robert Kearney) Cituoti 
Here we go again.
Wont even bother to argue with you.
You prod the donkey enough times, he just goes somewhere else.

I didnt ask for youradvice, not that you really did... youjust played that ridiculing card again that i have seen so often.

Hope you enjoy being in Vlads inner circle.

Amateur introduction of something so vital at this level. The fact it all needs tweaking at all says that Vlad might be waiting to see what plays out here.

So the pro energy drivers just try to beat the "moaners" into submission.

Made my views plain. I will leave it to the majority to rule the roost from now on...... and watch with interest what happens in the future. I am sad for the game.

Patience and understanding should not be even asked of guys that have devoted patience to developing their own plans. The change to the spa resort is a case in point. It shows the introduction was poorly thought out, swept in on a whim and then realised it was a mistake was quickly changed. PS its still not right now either.

Why did this all happen ? It was flawed from the start and a very amateur attempt to change things based on a crowd mentality. If spa resort is flawed and they have changed the driver energy to, why does it still need tweaking ?

I hope they do more than a tweak, but then again thats just my opinion.

PS building up the dislike posts on my proflie ;)

Ceapa Florin
(Grupė Amateur - 33)

Šalis:
Rumunija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1814 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 22:49:42 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-16, 23:16:16, taisė Florin Ceapa) Cituoti 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ October 16th 2016,22:39:23 )

Why did this all happen ? It was flawed from the start and a very amateur attempt to change things based on a crowd mentality

Exactly !! A crowd that also demanded the changes (more than asking) as I read as many supporting threats as many ridiculing cards you say you´ve seen in here

I hope they do more than a tweak, but then again thats just my opinion.

They will , give them time to find what´s wrong and make it better in one step... Better still doesn´t mean perfect for everyone , but as long as it´s fair enough...
Mike Brummert
(Grupė Amateur - 111)

Žinučių: 5012
  Šalis:
JAV 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1815 parašyta 2016-Spa-16, 23:17:38 Cituoti 
I'm telling Kevin on you guys.
Daneks Britāls
(Grupė Amateur - 63)

Žinučių: 14044
  Šalis:
Latvija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1816 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 00:12:22 Cituoti 

I"m a member of a lot of different forums to do with different subjects most with lots more members than this game has and lot of posters on here wouldnt be posting anymore ..

Banters ok but some of the shit posted against fellow players is out of order IMO.

Wait...Do you suggest even more censorship than we actually have?
Mike Brummert
(Grupė Amateur - 111)

Žinučių: 5012
  Šalis:
JAV 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1817 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 00:18:13 Cituoti 
Whatever it takes to keep feelings from being hurt.
Adrian Summers
(Grupė Amateur - 49)

Žinučių: 2292
  Šalis:
JAV 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (10)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1818 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 00:51:38 Cituoti 

Just wait for Scirocco to get on here, then we will see the bully boy tactics in full swing cunningly disguised as playground banter !
I was actually following your arguments until you shit your pants with this one. You might consider that you've lost an argument when you attack people who weren't even in the conversation.

Now, go clean up and do something about that smell.
Virgis Lyss
(Grupė Pro - 4)

Žinučių: 535
  Šalis:
Lietuva 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1819 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 01:22:55 Cituoti 
Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ October 16th 2016,22:21:58 )

That´s why this is a crowd attitude right now , a real community would work together to bring the needed feedback and make it work

For you to know - that way is totally restricted for community (I mean "work together"), it's well known under abbreviation of FOBY.
Jack Wemyss
(Grupė Pro - 20)

Žinučių: 8061
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1820 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 01:45:34 Cituoti 

I have had it with this discussion.

Only the four posts came after this comment.

#PlaygroundBantzLevel99
Pat Madigan
(Grupė Amateur - 38)

Žinučių: 1201
  Šalis:
JAV 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (6)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1821 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 02:16:32 Cituoti 

Patience and understanding should not be even asked of guys that have devoted patience to developing their own plans.

-
I also cherry picked... :-) yay for me....lol did i win anything?

I also was following this flow and have been from the beginning.....and as I said earlier we all need to reign in the venom a little....but this is grade A b.s. you posture 33 seasons in the game and I will posture 728 races and a supporter since then(math...solve another problem...just like the energy situation)
-
I like the game for the driver training and building...or 'create your character' aspect as many other games... I know I can hire drivers and spend money and take shortcuts and just run 100ct, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....I can run 100CT, you can run 100CT.....lots of strategy there, nope........just hope that 'one or two' aspects don't bite you in the ass or arse whatever you prefer....'randoms' which everybody was bitching about anyway.......

...but that is not how I approach and play the game..so I freely accept any changes as this is not my game....
-
do you work somewhere where 'change' never happens? Do you have an ideal life where your are the architect and control your own world and destiny...because that is that job I want LOL...change is never easy and mistakes will be made and learned from...
-
there is the argument of majority(who are going with flow and solving the problems or doing well..me included) vs 'vocal' minority(who are selfish and self serving and have no patience)......gee that never happens in real life.... and supporter v. non supporter of the 'business model' of the game and not to offend the people who support the game, wow, again that never happens in real life...

why don't we poll the supporters and possibly see what happens? I am sure that will be as effective as monitoring DAs... :-p

.....and then it is up to Vlad and the admins to figure out whether possibly increasing revenue because people like what is happening and decide to support or decreasing revenue in angry old farts like us that have been around forever, chasing off future potential revenue comes into place effect because new players can't figure out where the game is going....why not pay for play...if they are going to argue that....
-
I mean the tyre supplier was never this ugly IMO......and we all survived....
-
Sean Gallagher
(Grupė Amateur - 75)

Žinučių: 7
  Šalis:
Airija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1822 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 03:45:17 Cituoti 
Jaysus!! :o
Ceapa Florin
(Grupė Amateur - 33)

Šalis:
Rumunija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (4)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (5)
Sena žinutė #1823 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 03:46:49 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-17, 03:49:41, taisė Florin Ceapa) Cituoti 
Quote ( Virgis Lyss @ October 17th 2016,01:22:55 )

For you to know - that way is totally restricted for community (I mean "work together"), it's well known under abbreviation of FOBY.

Nope , in this case it stands for a simple , community idea ... it´s not FOBY to accept a change ,all together, and give it time to work it inside the community whenever your team or private research can help the admins fix any issues left

Robert´s only issue on my comment was :

No, I wasn't running for points, I was showing how everybody runs much closer risks now because the variation is reduced. That just further adds to the train problem.... Well it is at master level anyway.

Much closer risks now ??? In Master ?? I bet all managers in Master used the SAME risks before , top 15 at least !!!(Variation reduced??) The guy discovered THE TRAIN , at a slower and "much closer risks" this time , and you play the same pathetic smart guy role?...Do me a favour , take your fellow Robert and have a friendly walk till you can come up with some real arguments for his "smelling" pants ... This is stupidity and waste of time !! No wonder Vlad makes so many fast decisions ,sometimes
Rafael Mantovani
(Grupė Master - 4)

Žinučių: 8206
  Šalis:
Brazilija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (3)
Sena žinutė #1824 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 04:17:23 Cituoti 
Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ October 17th 2016,03:46:49 )

Much closer risks now ??? In Master ?? I bet all managers in Master used the SAME risks before , top 15 at least

hey mate... you really have no idea, do you? :)
hoe much risks do you believe elites can run nowadays without running out of energy?
Ceapa Florin
(Grupė Amateur - 33)

Šalis:
Rumunija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (2)
Sena žinutė #1825 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 04:48:33 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-17, 04:49:39, taisė Florin Ceapa) Cituoti 
Quote ( Rafael Mantovani @ October 17th 2016,04:17:23 )

hey mate... you really have no idea, do you? :)
hoe much risks do you believe elites can run nowadays without running out of energy?

That´s the point , mate !! It´s not all about strong package and maximum risk , anymore.

Do u really think I had no idea when I said that managers used the same maximum risks before ??? That´s your argument after such a long time spent at highest level ??

Package and individual progress/objectives were making the difference .. Now you might not get to profit anymore ,at highest level at least, from a driver that you trained for a long time... Don´t worry , I´m sure strong teams as yours will find a new game planning idea, once more data will be raised..

I see no end , just a major change concerning risks and driver planning , which was all announced ,before further necessary changes will come or not , based on our feedback..try and adapt , see how it works for some time and then see if it isn´t fair enough for everyone (this thing with how much risks can elites run nowadays , it´s stupid as long as they ALL suffer from it -more or less still need to be researched and why !!!-)

Jon Day
(Grupė Rookie - 5)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1826 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 14:26:00 Cituoti 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ October 16th 2016,22:31:12 )

And maybe mods are part of the problem also.
Nah, I dont think so. The problem surely has to lie squarley on the poster him/herself.
Rodrigo Rocha
(Grupė Rookie - 289)

Žinučių: 1
  Šalis:
Brazilija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #1827 parašyta 2016-Spa-17, 18:55:48 Cituoti 
The salt is real in this thread.
Puslapis « 1 2 3 ... 60 [6162 ... 74 75 76 » Eiti į puslapį:

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje