Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Bug forum > Driver Excel sheet data does not match online Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą
Puslapis [1
Autorius Tema: Driver Excel sheet data does not match online 3 atsakymų
Mark Gill
(Grupė Amateur - 33)

Žinučių: 19
  Šalis:
JAV 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1 parašyta 2016-Lap-14, 02:32:32 Cituoti 
Demoted this season and lost my driver so Im doing the usual xls download to filter and sort to find a new driver.

My downloaded Excel sheet does NOT match the driver stats that are listed online. For example, in my Excel download I see the following stats:

ID=14791, Vitantonio Pirro
OA=90
Con=207
Tal=200
Exp=32 and so on.

If you look at this driver online, located here: /gb/DriverProfile.asp?ID=14791

Its the same name but every stat is different. This is occurring in many places across the sheet and its making finding a new driver extremely difficult.

Can we check this please?
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 4)

Žinučių: 12503
  Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #2 parašyta 2016-Lap-14, 02:41:38 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Lap-14, 02:43:17, taisė Mikko Heikkinen) Cituoti 
Quote ( Mark Gill @ November 14th 2016,02:32:32 )

Can we check this please?

Checked

There is no discrepency in the download vs. web-page, at least no regarding Pirro ID 14791

Quote ( Mark Gill @ November 14th 2016,02:32:32 )

Demoted this season and lost my driver so Im doing the usual xls download to filter and sort to find a new driver.

My downloaded Excel sheet does NOT match the driver stats that are listed online.

When did you download the excel
Are you sure you didn't mess up the lines thus assigning wrong values to drivers

I'd suggest downloading the excel again and retry
Mark Gill
(Grupė Amateur - 33)

Žinučių: 19
  Šalis:
JAV 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #3 parašyta 2016-Lap-14, 02:49:29 Cituoti 
Thanks Mikko for checking, really appreciate it.

I just downloaded again and it looks correct now. I downloaded the xls three times earlier today, and every time got incorrect data. Its beyond me how it could happen three times and this time it worked. And I havent even had a drink yet today. :)

Thanks again for the check Mikko.
Jordy Battello
(Grupė Pro - 8)

Žinučių: 467
  Šalis:
Belgija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #4 parašyta 2016-Lap-14, 06:03:02 Cituoti 
Can i get that toon 2 plz
Puslapis [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Bug forum > Driver Excel sheet data does not match online Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje