Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Suggestions forum > Request specific grouping Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą
Puslapis [1
Autorius Tema: Request specific grouping 7 atsakymų
Ryan White
(Grupė Rookie - 136)

Žinučių: 13
  Šalis:
Kanada 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (8)
Sena žinutė #1 parašyta 2019-Bal-22, 15:32:10 Cituoti 
I know that you can request a certain group for a rookie season and try to get placed with someone of your team to work together but I think this should be continued into at least amateur so that teammates can work to boost each other into more competitive positions. The game as a whole may find that you get more consistent involvement and more people racing in the lower levels if they could have someone to work with in their groups.
Lyee Chong
(Grupė Pro - 21)

GPRO Komanda
Žinučių: 1307
  Šalis:
Malaizija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #2 parašyta 2019-Bal-23, 04:05:29 (paskutinis taisymas 2019-Bal-23, 05:08:13, taisė Lyee Chong) Cituoti 
This may causes the season reset to take longer time to complete, maybe extra days?
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupė Pro - 1)

Žinučių: 2730
  Šalis:
Meksika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (6)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #3 parašyta 2019-Bal-23, 04:36:26 Cituoti 
Quote ( Ryan White @ April 22nd 2019,15:32:10 )

I know that you can request a certain group for a rookie season and try to get placed with someone of your team to work together but I think this should be continued into at least amateur so that teammates can work to boost each other into more competitive positions. The game as a whole may find that you get more consistent involvement and more people racing in the lower levels if they could have someone to work with in their groups.

If this were allowed a limit should be set, I once raced in a Pro Group with 4 guys fromthe same team, one of them promoting, one of them retaining and one of them relegating with the fourth one finally promoting but it seems it was more like it was not fully planned liek that.

They worked as a pack, allowing them to overtake but the guy relegating and the one retaining just blocking the rest of the drivers, when the guy retaining needed his points the three of them just blocked the rest of the managers and thus the retaining guy was able to gain enough distance for the extra stop he needed.

Was not fun at all.
Andrew Wilden
(Grupė Pro - 2)

Žinučių: 1502
  Šalis:
Australija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #4 parašyta 2019-Bal-23, 06:23:43 Cituoti 
Can't & won't ever be done above Rookie.
It may seem like a good idea at the time,
BUT,
It really opens up a can of worms.
Could you imagine Hungarian Crown all in the same Master group controling it.
No thanks.
That is just one example.
Won't happen.
Lyee Chong
(Grupė Pro - 21)

GPRO Komanda
Žinučių: 1307
  Šalis:
Malaizija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #5 parašyta 2019-Bal-23, 06:42:05 (paskutinis taisymas 2019-Bal-23, 06:55:11, taisė Lyee Chong) Cituoti 
Yes, it scares me away from logging in, if I were to be cofferdamming by all the Malatian in my group :)
Andrew Wilden
(Grupė Pro - 2)

Žinučių: 1502
  Šalis:
Australija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #6 parašyta 2019-Bal-23, 06:46:05 Cituoti 
Well you chose to leave 😆
Big mistake 😄😄😄
Ryan White
(Grupė Rookie - 136)

Žinučių: 13
  Šalis:
Kanada 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #7 parašyta 2019-Bal-23, 14:50:10 Cituoti 
No i think there should be a limit on the how many can be in the same group from the same team so that you don't have anyone team running the season but two team mates for a group would add some additional strategic aspects to the game.
Ivan Silva
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 5070
  Šalis:
Portugalija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #8 parašyta 2019-Bal-23, 17:06:03 (paskutinis taisymas 2019-Bal-23, 17:07:46, taisė Ivan Silva) Cituoti 
I wonder if anyone will just think about comming to the easiest groups possible, or the less active ones on which you only need positive balance to retain.

Quote ( Andrew Wilden @ April 23rd 2019,06:23:43 )

Could you imagine Hungarian Crown all in the same Master group controling it.

They would still fail :D

Quote ( Ryan White @ April 23rd 2019,14:50:10 )

No i think there should be a limit on the how many can be in the same group from the same team so that you don't have anyone team running the season but two team mates for a group would add some additional strategic aspects to the game.

Yes, i want my 3 team mates gone from my group aswell.
Puslapis [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Suggestions forum > Request specific grouping Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje