Страница « 1 [23 4 5 6 » Брзо одете на страница:
Автор Тема: van Popta family recruitment 162 одговори
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 2)

Мислења: 393
  Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #31 Испратено Авг 3 2013, 22:17:42 Цитирај 
With Marius expected to be departing, we are in the market for a new team member for van Popta Racing.

What do we look for in team members? Members who show a desire to be active is a must. Managers who are ambitious and serious about getting to the higher levels of the game, including involvement in team projects and discussion as well as a willingness to take direction is a must as well. Willingness to be a loyal and long-term member is very important, too. Typically, 17 races of career experience is required as well (granted, we can be flexible on this for the right candidate). Other things that we look for in successful applications include unique skills or knowledge, Excel or other tech-related skills, experience and potential, and the ability to be interesting in general. We have taken newer managers and we have taken more accomplished managers. Any application that we receive will be seriously considered by our teams.

Along with van Popta Renegades and van Popta Bad Boys Racing, the van Popta family of teams are a family of managers that are competitive, experienced, friendly, fun, vibrant, and are working together to push ourselves to further success. We work together both within the game as well as on our off-site team forum. Many of our members have been involved within the team for many seasons. You will be treated with respect and a eagerness to help you out on your journey through the game. I'm confident that for the right candidate this will be the last team you will ever want to be on in this game.

So if this sounds like you, sent me a PM letting me know of your interest. There will be some questions that I will need you to answer.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=1374

van Popta Racing - /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=121

Sister Teams
van Popta Bad Boys Racing - /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=257
van Popta Renegades - /TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1024
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 2)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #32 Испратено Авг 6 2013, 19:32:42 Цитирај 
Alright, I think we are about ready to wrap up our recruitment. So last call for interested managers. Please get in touch with me if you want to be considered.

And a big thanks if you have already applied.

Cheers,
Michael Almon
Mark Wright
(Група Pro - 4)

Мислења: 8829
  Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #33 Испратено Фев 15 2014, 14:18:16 (последно изменето Фев 15 2014, 14:18:39 од Mark Wright) Цитирај 
With the departure from the game of our Team Leader Van Popta Renegades are now recruiting for a new team member.

There are some mandatory requirements that you will require should you with to submit an application to me and these are (in no particular order):

1. Access to and proficiency with Excel.
2. A knowledge of the game already. We will help you improve but we do not expect to spoon feed members.
3. A PM to me prior to an application. Any application submitted without a PM first will be automatically rejected.
4. The will and desire to reach Master and Elite.
5. The ability to post data to our external forum both pre and post-race.
6. A sense of humour!

We do not make it a requirement to be a supporter however if you are it will be beneficial to your application.

So what are you waiting for?
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 2)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #34 Испратено Фев 16 2014, 23:44:57 Цитирај 
We are still taking applications for our open spot on van Popta Renegades.

Our official requirements are as followed:
2. A knowledge of the game already. We will help you improve but we do not expect to spoon feed members.
3. A PM to me prior to an application. Any application submitted without a PM first will be automatically rejected.
6. A sense of humour!

However, I would encourage you to contact Mark if you have an interest, period. We are always happy to speak with you about joining our team. Who knows? You might get in. But the only way to find out is to submit a application.

Cheers,
Michael Almon
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 2)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #35 Испратено Фев 17 2014, 18:31:02 Цитирај 
Friendly reminder that we are still taking applications for our open spot on van Popta Renegades. We have taken newer managers and we have taken more accomplished managers in the past, so we can meet you wherever you are in you career if your the right candidate. Any application that we receive will be seriously considered by our teams.

Our official requirements are as followed:
6. A sense of humour!

If interested, shoot Mark Wright an e-mail and he will be happy to take your application.

Also, a big thank you to those who have already applied. We are in the process of discussing all applications right now.

Cheers,
Michael Almon
Michael Almon
(Група Pro - 25)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #36 Испратено Сеп 26 2014, 16:04:56 Цитирај 
van Popta Renegades are recruiting!

We are in the process of looking for our next member to join van Popta Renegades.

Why should you consider joining? The van Popta family of teams (which includes van Popta Renegades, van Popta Racing and van Popta Bad Boys Racing)are a family of managers that are competitive, experienced, friendly, fun, vibrant, and are working together to push ourselves to the higher reaches of the GPRO universe. We work together both within the game as well as on our off-site team forum. Many of our members have been involved within the team for many seasons. You will be treated with respect and a eagerness to help you out on your journey through the game. I'm confident that for the right candidate this will be the last team you will ever want to be on in this game.

As of this writing, our positions in the team standings are:
van Popta Bad Boys Racing - 19th - Been in the top 70 in the team standings for 5 seasons running
van Popta Racing - 59th - have improved their position in the team standings for 4 seasons running
van Popta Renegades - 193th - currently retooling at the moment a team leadership change due to Mike Becnel stepping down due to RL reasons

We have one team in the top 20, a manager likely in Elite next season, numerous Master managers who are soon to be Elite racers and a whole host of others actively planning for Master and beyond in the next 5 seasons.

Who should apply? We will consider all applications that are submitted to myself or Renegades TL, Mark Wright. We have selected managers in the higher levels of the game and we have selected rookies fairly new to the game. All candidates will be given the opportunity to explain to the team why they are the most qualified candidate and the decision will be made by members of all three teams. Typically, the type of candidates that do best are managers in Amateur, who have had a taste of the higher levels without success, have shown a patten of consistent participation in every race per season (a missed race here or there is not a big deal, however) and are hungry for success.

So if this sounds like you, send me and/or Mark a PM letting us know of your interest.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,

Mark Wright,
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=20826

Sister Teams
Mark Wright
(Група Pro - 4)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #37 Испратено Сеп 27 2014, 19:56:36 Цитирај 
We're still looking for "The Special One".
Michael Almon
(Група Pro - 25)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #38 Испратено Сеп 28 2014, 18:18:54 Цитирај 
We are still taking applications for our open spot on van Popta Renegades.

There are alot of reasons you should apply.

Our teams offer:
Experience
History of Success
Knowledge on what it takes to keep proceeding upward
Data
Tools
Teamwork
Mentoring
Support
Discussion
Research
and Friendship

So if this is the type of team you wish to be a part of, shoot myself and/or Mark an e-mail and we will be happy to discuss with you our opportunity and give you the opportunity to apply.
Michal Szopinski
(Група Master - 1)

Мислења: 906
  Држава:
Австралија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #39 Испратено Сеп 29 2014, 02:13:05 Цитирај 
There is still time to apply, so if you have some basic game knowledge, but you want to take it further and are in a need of some guidance, or you are an experienced manager unhappy with where you're at, don't miss this opportunity to join our team.
Michael Almon
(Група Pro - 25)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #40 Испратено Сеп 30 2014, 13:29:53 Цитирај 
Last call for applications for our open spot on van Popta Renegades!

A big thank you to those who have applied. We appreciate your interest and are evaluating your application right now.

If you haven't applied, let me ask you something.

Are you:
Driven?
Ambitious?
Serious about getting to the higher levels of the game?
Wanting to be involved in a team environment?
Wanting to find a career-long home?
carrying 17 races of career experience?
Wanting to learn to apply your Tech skills to the game?
Wanting to learn to apply your analytic skills to the game?
a talented manager in need of direction?
Wishing to join a active and successful team?

Whatever it is that you are trying to find in your next team, I feel confident that you can find it with us.

If your interested, contact myself or Mark and we will be happy to give you the opportunity to be considered for this open spot.

Sincerely,
Michael Almon
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 66)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #41 Испратено Мар 31 2015, 23:11:00 Цитирај 
van Popta Bad Boy Racing are recruiting!

We are in the process of looking for our next member to join van Popta Bad Boys Racing.

As a 3-team racing family, to the right applicant van Popta offers vast GPRO knowledge and experience, strong support, and friendly atmosphere. We are a vibrant, fun-loving and competitive bunch with Elite experience, and we work together both within the game as well as on our off-site team forum, to achieve set goals. Many of our members have been involved within the team for 20+ seasons and I'm confident that for the right candidate this will be the last team he or she will ever want to be a part of in this game.

We will consider all applications that are submitted to myself or Bad Boys TL, Michal Szopinski. In the past we have selected managers in the higher levels of the game and we have selected rookies fairly new to the game. All candidates will be given a full consideration and the decision will be made by members of all three teams. But we do have certain basic criteria:

1) You need to be fully committed to playing the game without missing any races.
2) You need to be an active member of the team, prepared to post your race data on our external forum and participate in our race talk. This is even more important, if you're fairly new to the game and still have lots to learn.
3) Have at least 1 full season under your belt.
4) Excel is a must.

If this sounds like you, send me and/or Mick a PM letting us know of your interest.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,

Michal Szopinski,
gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=48618

Sister Teams
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 66)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #42 Испратено Апр 1 2015, 16:05:23 Цитирај 
Just a reminder: we are still taking applications for our open spot on van Popta Bad Boys Racing. If your interested, please email myself or Mick to put your name in the running.

Cheers,
Michael Almon
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 66)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #43 Испратено Апр 2 2015, 19:14:40 Цитирај 
Quote ( Michael Almon @ March 31st 2015,23:11:00 )

van Popta Bad Boy Racing are recruiting!

We are in the process of looking for our next member to join van Popta Bad Boys Racing.

As a 3-team racing family, to the right applicant van Popta offers vast GPRO knowledge and experience, strong support, and friendly atmosphere. We are a vibrant, fun-loving and competitive bunch with Elite experience, and we work together both within the game as well as on our off-site team forum, to achieve set goals. Many of our members have been involved within the team for 20+ seasons and I'm confident that for the right candidate this will be the last team he or she will ever want to be a part of in this game.

We will consider all applications that are submitted to myself or Bad Boys TL, Michal Szopinski. In the past we have selected managers in the higher levels of the game and we have selected rookies fairly new to the game. All candidates will be given a full consideration and the decision will be made by members of all three teams. But we do have certain basic criteria:

1) You need to be fully committed to playing the game without missing any races.
2) You need to be an active member of the team, prepared to post your race data on our external forum and participate in our race talk. This is even more important, if you're fairly new to the game and still have lots to learn.
4) Excel is a must.

If this sounds like you, send me and/or Mick a PM letting us know of your interest.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,

Michal Szopinski,
gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=48618

Sister Teams
Mark Wright
(Група Pro - 4)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #44 Испратено Апр 3 2015, 17:18:57 Цитирај 
It's Easter so we are looking for someone to arise and join us.

Any takers?

The serious bit is in the post above ^^^
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #45 Испратено Јун 21 2015, 19:56:05 Цитирај 

We are in the process of looking for our next member to join van Popta Renegades.

We will consider all applications that are submitted to myself or van Popta Renegades TL, Mark Wright. In the past we have selected managers in the higher levels of the game and we have selected rookies fairly new to the game. All candidates will be given a full consideration and the decision will be made by members of all three teams. But we do have certain basic criteria:

4) Excel is a must.

If this sounds like you, send me and/or Mark a PM letting us know of your interest.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,

Mark Wright,

van Popta Renegades - /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1024

Sister Teams
Mark Wright
(Група Pro - 4)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #46 Испратено Јун 22 2015, 20:25:00 Цитирај 
We're still looking for our newest members. See above ^^^ for the detail.
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #47 Испратено Јун 23 2015, 20:30:22 Цитирај 
A big thanks to all who have applied.

If you have not yet, there's still time to get your application in.

Keep in mind that we will accept what we judge to be the best application. Performance will be considered, but your motivation and willingness to get better will also be considered, too. We have accepted rookies and we have accepted managers in the higher levels, too. All our decisions are made by members of all three teams. So if you think you can convince us your the best candidate, contact myself and/or Mark Wright to get your application started.

Cheers,
Michael
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #48 Испратено Јун 24 2015, 17:11:45 Цитирај 
Quote ( Michael Almon @ June 21st 2015,19:56:05 )

We will consider all applications that are submitted to myself or van Popta Renegades TL, Mark Wright. In the past we have selected managers in the higher levels of the game and we have selected rookies fairly new to the game. All candidates will be given a full consideration and the decision will be made by members of all three teams. But we do have certain basic criteria:

4) Excel is a must.

If this sounds like you, send me and/or Mark a PM letting us know of your interest.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,

Mark Wright,

Sister Teams
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #49 Испратено Јун 25 2015, 01:10:18 Цитирај 
See above post

We are still taking applications!
Mark Wright
(Група Pro - 4)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #50 Испратено Јун 26 2015, 19:59:32 Цитирај 
You still have the chance to join the VP family.

For more details please see above and thanks for looking!
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #51 Испратено Јун 27 2015, 19:45:26 Цитирај 
We are still accepting applications for our open spot on van Popta Renegades.

We do require one season experience and access to Excel.

We are a team with managers with experience across all ladders of the game. For the right candidate, I am confident this team can be the last team you need to be on. We have many team members who have been on our teams for at least 10 seasons or more. Most of our members have achieved Pro or higher in their careers. We know how to take where you are at in your career and mold you to become even better if you are willing to work at it. Furthermore, we are also a active, ambitious, and friendly team who strives to work together and help each other achieve further successes.

Please sent myself or Mark Wright an e-mail if you are interested in our opportunity.

Cheers,
Michael Almon

Mark Wright,

Sister Teams
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #52 Испратено Јун 29 2015, 19:14:37 Цитирај 
Quote ( Michael Almon @ June 21st 2015,19:56:05 )

4) Excel is a must.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,

Mark Wright,

Sister Teams
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #53 Испратено Јун 30 2015, 17:19:40 Цитирај 
A big thanks to all that have applied.

This is last call for applications. Please contact myself or Mark Wright if you wish to be considered. We are wrapping up discussions, but we are willing to consider any other late entries. So this is your last chance.

Cheers,
Michael Almon
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #54 Испратено Сеп 4 2015, 19:30:37 Цитирај 
Van Popta Racing is on the lookout for a new team member!

Due to a member of our team choosing to seek a new challenge, we are searching for a new team member for the Van Popta Racing. Van Popta Racing is the founding team for the Van Popta Family of teams. Together, we can offer our next team member the tools, experience, support and friendly environment to match the right candidate's ambition and drive to proceed to the higher levels in the game.

If you have one or a few of these skills, attitudes, and abilities, you might just be a great candidate for our current opening:
- Passionate about GPRO
- Experienced in the use of Excel
- Research-orientated, and/or, curious, and/or analytical by nature
- Active
- Experienced and/or Accomplished
- Looking to take the next step in your career
- Looking for a long-term home
- Enjoy working with an active team of experienced managers
- Friendly
- Hard Working

If this sounds like you, you might just be the person we are looking for to fill our spot. Please sent me a e-mail and let me know of your interest. I will reply to you as soon as I can with information about our application process. We have taken managers at all levels of the game, so if your willing to put your best foot forward and convince us that you are the best fit for the team, you might just find that we will be very eager to have you join our team.

Good luck to you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,

Sister Teams

Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #55 Испратено Сеп 5 2015, 14:43:59 Цитирај 
Due to a member of our team choosing to seek a new challenge, we are searching for a new team member to join van Popta Racing. VPR is the founding member of the van Popta Family of teams. Together, we offer the experience, support, opportunity to grow your game knowledge and friendly environment to match the right candidate's ambition and drive to proceed to the higher levels in the game.

If you are:

- Passionate about GPRO and driven to excel in the game
- Research-oriented, and/or analytical by nature
-Active and looking for an active team
- Looking to take the next step in your GPRO career
- Friendly and fun-loving
- Focused and eager to succeed
- Skilled in Excel (not necessary)

we'd love to hear from you. Game experience and accomplishments are an advantage, but not critical.

Please send me a PM or an e-mail and let me know of your interest. I will reply to you as soon as I can with information about our application process.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,

Sister Teams

Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #56 Испратено Сеп 6 2015, 23:21:24 Цитирај 
Due to a member of our team choosing to seek a new challenge, we are searching for a new team member to join van Popta Racing. VPR is the founding member of the van Popta Family of teams. Together, we offer the experience, support, opportunity to grow your game knowledge and friendly environment to match the right candidate's ambition and drive to proceed to the higher levels in the game.

If you are:

we'd love to hear from you. Game experience and accomplishments are an advantage, but not critical.

Please send me a PM or an e-mail and let me know of your interest. I will reply to you as soon as I can with information about our application process.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,

Sister Teams

Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #57 Испратено Сеп 7 2015, 17:04:32 Цитирај 
A big thank you to everyone who has contacted us. We are still discussing applications.

If you still want to get in on the fun, please sent me a PM expressing interest.

Cheers,
Michael
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #58 Испратено Сеп 8 2015, 18:14:49 Цитирај 
Last call for applications if you would like to be considered for our open spot.
Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #59 Испратено Сеп 9 2015, 19:03:31 Цитирај 
We have decided to extend our deadline though Thursday night at least.

If you are:

Please send me a PM or an e-mail and let me know of your interest.

Cheers,
Michael Almon,

Sister Teams

Michael Almon
(Група Amateur - 94)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #60 Испратено Сеп 10 2015, 16:09:26 (последно изменето Сеп 10 2015, 16:24:32 од Michael Almon) Цитирај 
Last call for applications. If you contact me before the end of day, I will allow an opportunity for your application to be considered.

Michael
Страница « 1 [23 4 5 6 » Брзо одете на страница:

Одговори на оваа тема