Страница « 1 2 3 ... 28 [2930 ... 74 75 76 » Брзо одете на страница:
Автор Тема: Driver Energy 2267 одговори
Frank Maasdijk
(Група Amateur - 53)

Мислења: 109
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #838 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 12:46:43 Цитирај 
Quote ( Grzegorz Brojak @ September 17th 2016,12:11:14 )

Quote ( Jed Lilly @ September 17th 2016,12:07:19 )

Quote ( Frank Maasdijk @ September 17th 2016,11:59:32 )

So in fact there was no notice beforehand.

You had 6 days to adapt.

Best. Response. Ever.

Exactly, How many seconds are that?
Wow
Robert Kearney
(Група Master - 3)

Мислења: 3248
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #839 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 12:47:03 Цитирај 
Well I used to play a football manager game called managerzone. Really enjoyed it too and spent years improving my player stats in order to progress. Overnight they changed the sim and some player stats became worthless.... It seemed that all the time I had invested in it became worthless and was negated.

I don't play that game anymore !
Konstantin Sobolev
(Група Pro - 25)

Мислења: 864
  Држава:
Руска Федерација 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #840 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 12:49:55 Цитирај 
what say admins? they think this is normal?
Jed Lilly
(Група Master - 2)

Мислења: 21446
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #841 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 12:54:22 Цитирај 
Quote ( Frank Maasdijk @ September 17th 2016,12:46:43 )

Wow

Approximately 518,400 seconds.
Dusan Sevarlic
(Група Amateur - 34)

Мислења: 1435
  Држава:
Србија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #842 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 13:04:28 Цитирај 
Quote ( Michal Szopinski @ September 17th 2016,11:00:59 )

Quote ( Dusan Sevarlic @ September 17th 2016,10:09:45 )

One of the pro members of my team was driving ct97 last night and didn't have any problem!!!

Think about it!!!

We just have to learn what kind of a driver we need if we want to use high ct. And I'm sure he's happy you told the whole world about it.

What's your point?

I'm sure that the most of good managers will find out how energy works very soon.

Frank Maasdijk
(Група Amateur - 53)

Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #843 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 13:30:29 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jed Lilly @ September 17th 2016,12:54:22 )

Quote ( Frank Maasdijk @ September 17th 2016,12:46:43 )

Wow

Approximately 518,400 seconds.

I rest my case.
Q.E.D.
Joaquín Quintana
(Група Amateur - 4)

Мислења: 3782
  Држава:
Шпанија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #844 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 13:33:26 Цитирај 
id bet the next race will cost everybody less energy than we used in Singapore :P
Tim Wagner
(Група Pro - 5)

Мислења: 6250
  Држава:
Германија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (5)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #845 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 13:43:06 Цитирај 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ September 17th 2016,11:42:05 )

Have you ever tried to run 3 km on level track, then run 3 km cross country ?

Your energy goes quite different amounts depending on which kind of path (track) you go

I don't get the analogy.

In both cases I'd be energyless after 50m ;p
Zsolt Négyesi
(Група Amateur - 12)

Мислења: 91
  Држава:
Унгарија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #846 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 14:13:22 Цитирај 

Thanks, Mark :)
I was talking about " little earlier"
'Cause maybe if I knew this i do something else... For 3 seasons long!
I was training my driver, car, buildings and staff to handle and control the LIVING options and methods. It is hard for me to train and prepare what we do not know about :(
So I can say: this was the biggest Random for me this year :)

Gzegorz,
Thank You, promotion is not in danger, of course, the question is only in my mind: if i WANT to promote now with my preparation-package!? What was made by the "old" circumstancies...
Pavel Buhharin
(Група Elite)

Мислења: 125
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (9)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #847 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 14:18:14 Цитирај 
My thoughts right now:

- project drivers is a past. From now on it will be almost impossible to train driver 17 times a season without using Spa and at the same time be fast enough to be in top 10 or promote. (Starting from Pro I would say).
- Elite, master, pro players with well trained and maybe a bit older drivers (that were well trained before S55R1) will have a huge advantage over newly promoted managers whoes drivers are not so good right now and need a lot of training. And the gap will not become smaller (untill drivers retire). Reason is above.
- Too big impact of energy skill at the game IMO.
Zsolt Négyesi
(Група Amateur - 12)

Држава:
Унгарија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #848 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 14:29:02 Цитирај 
Oh and for Kirsty:
No, this is not big drama!
This is just an online game! (but one of the bests as well)

I just... I thought I was prepared for a close to perfect promoting season!
Now I do not feel like this...

Of course I will find the (new) way!
Now that we are talking about it: it seems to be more and more exciting... :)
Robin Goodey
(Група Master - 4)

Мислења: 2096
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (7)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)
Старо мислење #849 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 14:53:51 Цитирај 
Everyone is in the same situation - those who adapt quickest to the new 'way' will succeed (promote or retain), those who don't, will fail (not promote / relegate) (while whining that it wasn't their fault)

Adapt or perish.......
Alessandro Casagrande
(Група Pro - 10)

Мислења: 2695
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)
Старо мислење #850 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 15:50:19 (последно изменето Сеп 17 2016, 16:08:18 од Alessandro Casagrande) Цитирај 
Quote ( Konstantin Kiskinov @ September 17th 2016,10:31:29 )

So it becomes very hard to be with the same driver for long seasons and you just need the best one for the current group. :d

I think the opposite.

Quote ( Joaquín Quintana @ September 17th 2016,10:53:19 )

Ama never needed 100ct to get a win and the managers who used this high risks never knew the game enough, but in order to be more competitive because they lack of knowledge they use higher risks instead... i pointed that before and this is why i like the new system currently

Yep, but as you race against other 39 managers (potentially), you may have a good plan to promote but if you have 4-5 or more managers running with crazy risks just to be on top you may need to increase your risks as well if you want to obtain the promotion when you planned to it be.

Quote ( Andriy Dyadkovich @ September 17th 2016,11:12:52 )

It's obvious, because you have an Elite driver!!! It is like all (Or just couple of leaders) drivers of F1 after 40 lap said, "Oh come on! I can't do it any more! I will take my foot from accelerator pedal, and don't want to win any more! I Tired!" and in the next race they did the same, but on 60 lap. - Is it logical for you? It's not for me.

And you have instead Hamilton having a coffee while keeping everyone else behind whilst Alonso is desperetly pushing his car to get points...

Quote ( David Jones-Winkley @ September 17th 2016,12:12:45 )

As a amateur driver this new feature will make it much easier for the more experienced managers here and it should also give the not so experienced a fighting chance as long as it doesn't push the average car part levels higher which then will demotivate any newbie from continuing to play

So do we have to penalize experience? Do we have to nullify YEARS of experience, mistakes, attempts of more experienced managers (who have been noobs as well maybe when there were no tools around) to let new players fighting with old foxes? I don't think this would be fair towards those experienced managers (who likely supported the game for years). Experience is universally considered a good quality. You learn from it. If you don't have it you must start building it up.

Quote ( Pavel Buhharin @ September 17th 2016,14:18:14 )

- project drivers is a past. From now on it will be almost impossible to train driver 17 times a season without using Spa and at the same time be fast enough to be in top 10 or promote.

Or maybe we will need to do it adjusting our risks properly. Or simply the average level of drivers in the various categories will be lower than today.

I personally like this new feature and the impact it may have on the game play. I however agree with those saying that this big change should have been announced with adeguate prior notice (I'm talking about seasons, not days).
Pedro Almeida
(Група Amateur - 98)

Мислења: 5000
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)
Старо мислење #851 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 16:27:53 (последно изменето Сеп 17 2016, 16:31:28 од Pedro Almeida) Цитирај 
Quote ( Joaquín Quintana @ September 17th 2016,10:37:55 )

.just the opposite of you checking my profille and my account everyday to see what im doing lol

Joaquin, is one of the most paliested persons here. Joaquin, just ignore this dude, he thinks you hate him necause of a Pro group win??? What a Tw@$, did he congrated you when you were a Elite Lad???

He's just another whimper....

Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 17th 2016,11:25:49 )

If we can see the current energy level "live" (every lap) this would be better, and we can analyse, when,why and how many energy lost the driver....but I continue to believe, every wins (also my win) is only luck, not knowledge currently and this is bad :(

Ahahahahahhahah, being smarter, and think, is not definitly, your stronger points.... ihihihihihih
Luke Frost
(Група Amateur - 22)

Мислења: 11111
  Држава:
Австралија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #852 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 16:49:07 Цитирај 
And the driver says

"I got energy, got a lot of energy. Got managers trying yo rob me of this energy. They tryna take away from a driver, making me test and use too many risks now"

Sounds better if you've heard the song by drake :)
Zsolt Négyesi
(Група Amateur - 12)

Држава:
Унгарија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #853 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 16:51:15 Цитирај 
Sorry, I am not sure, Robin!
And thats the point what i am talking about...

For example: lets assume that energy needs a bigger X-element...
Well, until now, X-element was NOT so important, thats why You do not prior and favored that, dont You?
And suddenly it started to be - not just important, but looks like - the MOST important thing in the game.

BTW if it does NOT CHANGE anything... than it is OK!

And of course: Energy is here, if You want to play, You need to take it into account...
Christopher Jones
(Група Rookie - 52)

Мислења: 267
  Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #854 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 17:06:03 Цитирај 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ September 17th 2016,07:29:25 )

Quote ( Alexander Kateliev @ September 17th 2016,07:18:46 )

We are not professional GPRO players, we have other activities - family, work, etc. Until a few days everything was fine, we were playing in our free time, but now the game forces us to make qualifications in a specific time span- If we want to do well in the next race, we need first to recover from the previous,

Maybe you didnt' quite get how it works

Your drivers Energy level does NOT effect your qualify result. So it doesn't matter even if you did your qually right after the race.

Your are not forced to qualify at a specific time span. Although it is adviceable not to leave it to the last possible minute/hour, but that's been the case even before, as in that case your driver might not recover fully to the race.

Quote ( Alexander Kateliev @ September 17th 2016,07:18:46 )

This gives the advantage of people with a lot of free time, and I'm not one of them. I think it's not very fair.
So, if this is not be fixed in a few races, I will be forced to leave the game.
Again, there is no advantage depending on your free time

there are several days between races and the only time you might "suffer" is IF you leave the qually to last couple hours.

And the drivers recover the same pace no matter how much free time one has.

You don't have to be here to watch the paint dry :)
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ September 17th 2016,08:00:09 )

Quote ( Alexander Kateliev @ September 17th 2016,07:44:48 )

That would not be expected :)

The important things are not hidden in some forum discussion, they are published in rules

Rule 2.2.3 concerning the energy would have informed you about it. It's stated there that the energy level will not affect the driver pace in practice, qualifying and testing,

Should of posted the next sentence in that rule!!!! It states:

The energy level will not affect the driver pace in practice, qualifying and testing, however your driver will lose some energy during his qualifying laps.

Reading Alexander Kateliev post that is what was commenting about because it is pushing him to qualify within a certain time range to have possible full energy before the race!!!! don't believe he said anything about qualifying lap times!!!!
Jim Sikma
(Група Master - 4)

Мислења: 607
  Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (6)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #855 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 18:40:28 Цитирај 
If qualifying at the last minute had been considered a big advantage in the past (because you have a clearer picture of your opponent's strategy), then I think it's good that qualifying first can now also be an advantage as well, to even things out a bit.

Qualify early and have a few extra % of energy, or qualify late and know where you stand in relation to the field.

More decisions that have pros and cons make a better game.
Andrey Baydin
(Група Amateur - 87)

Мислења: 2087
  Држава:
Руска Федерација 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #856 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 18:47:34 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jim Sikma @ September 17th 2016,18:40:28 )

If qualifying at the last minute had been considered a big advantage in the past (because you have a clearer picture of your opponent's strategy), then I think it's good that qualifying first can now also be an advantage as well, to even things out a bit.

Erm what does it even out?

Those able to be online a lot/at certain time benefited then and now. Now even more.
Edwin Silva
(Група Master - 3)

Мислења: 2235
  Држава:
Колумбија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #857 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 18:48:09 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jim Sikma @ September 17th 2016,18:40:28 )

Qualify early and have a few extra % of energy, or qualify late and know where you stand in relation to the field.

Which is funny, because the qualys deadline is quite close to the race finish, so being in the right timezone allows you to do either of those.

Also, I don't think qualifying late is that big of an advantage. Most of the times I'd have been able to qualify late in the last 4 years (changed this year, due to a new job), yet I rarely qualified late. Actually, one of the few times I qualified late it was because I didn't have time earlier, and I blundered in the qualys or race strategy (I forgot) due to leaving it to last minute.

Besides, qualifying early is not a big advantage. It is a huge, game breaking one. Being able to start next race with 6%-8% more energy than everybody who can't qualify inmediately after the race is just extreme. And this isn't simply because of personal benefit, because I can qualify inmediately on Fridays and I can do an effort to do the same on Tuesdays (although not ideal, but doable). It is because it doesn't feel right.
Marko Stojčev
(Група Amateur - 106)

Мислења: 922
  Држава:
Србија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #858 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 19:01:40 Цитирај 
Why are people insisting that you have to do Qs right after the race, to regain energy loss of Qualifying laps? Didn't first race show (for many managers as i read) that it takes at most one day for driver to regain energy lost in Qs?
Edwin Silva
(Група Master - 3)

Држава:
Колумбија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #859 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 19:05:58 (последно изменето Сеп 17 2016, 19:07:41 од Edwin Silva) Цитирај 
Quote ( Marko Stojčev @ September 17th 2016,19:01:40 )

Why are people insisting that you have to do Qs right after the race, to regain energy loss of Qualifying laps? Didn't first race show (for many managers as i read) that it takes at most one day for driver to regain energy lost in Qs?

Yes. But it also shows that you're starting next race with 6%-8% more energy than everybody else is you do your qualys right away. Now, what makes me wonder is the thumbs down. I'd like to read actual posts, because I don't know if those are because people won't mind getting disadvantaged, for those who can't qualify right away, or people won't mind getting advantage over everybody else, for people who can inmediately qualify. Some insight instead/on top of thumbs down would be appreciated.
Jim Sikma
(Група Master - 4)

Мислења: 607
  Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #860 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 19:23:44 Цитирај 
Quote ( Andrey Baydin @ September 17th 2016,18:47:34 )

Erm what does it even out?

Those able to be online a lot/at certain time benefited then and now. Now even more.

Before, the only advantageous time to qualify was late.

Now there is an advantage to qualifying very early (not losing any energy because there was none to lose) as well as qualifying very late (knowing your opponents strategy as before).

People that can only qualify in the middle at still at a slight disadvantage, but they're also less likely to hit 100% energy before qualifying anyway.
David Rolleston1
(Група Amateur - 107)

Мислења: 2618
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #861 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 19:25:07 Цитирај 
Quote ( Edwin Silva @ September 17th 2016,19:05:58 )

Quote ( Marko Stojčev @ September 17th 2016,19:01:40 )

Yes. But it also shows that you're starting next race with 6%-8% more energy than everybody else is you do your qualys right away. Now, what makes me wonder is the thumbs down. I'd like to read actual posts, because I don't know if those are because people won't mind getting disadvantaged, for those who can't qualify right away, or people won't mind getting advantage over everybody else, for people who can inmediately qualify. Some insight instead/on top of thumbs down would be appreciated.

Only applies if your energy is zero or your Q1 takes your energy to zero. If you finish the race with energy then the net result will be the same at the start of the next race regardless of when you qualify
Alessandro Casagrande
(Група Pro - 10)

Мислења: 2695
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #862 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 19:30:24 Цитирај 
Yes, David. Or if you reach 100 before qualifying closes.
Frank Maasdijk
(Група Amateur - 53)

Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #863 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 19:53:19 Цитирај 
Quote ( Robin Goodey @ September 17th 2016,14:53:51 )

Everyone is in the same situation - those who adapt quickest to the new 'way' will succeed (promote or retain), those who don't, will fail (not promote / relegate) (while whining that it wasn't their fault)

Adapt or perish.......

Retention might get easier since you only have to pick one specific race to end in the top and retention can be secured!
When there are enough managers picking their races, those who aim for a consistent season might end up emptyhanded.

I wonder if that was really the intention of the change?

Vlado Vrgoc
(Група Amateur - 86)

Мислења: 46
  Држава:
Ирска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)
Старо мислење #864 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 19:58:34 (последно изменето Сеп 17 2016, 19:59:12 од Vlado Vrgoc) Цитирај 
Driver Energy is great!

So much fun with it. I really enjoy it!

...if they would add the option to choose tyres in Amateur would be even better :)
Edwin Silva
(Група Master - 3)

Држава:
Колумбија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #865 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 20:08:21 Цитирај 
Quote ( David Rolleston @ September 17th 2016,19:25:07 )

Only applies if your energy is zero or your Q1 takes your energy to zero. If you finish the race with energy then the net result will be the same at the start of the next race regardless of when you qualify

Finally some argument, and something I didn't think about. I was too focused on R1, where most people ended at 0% energy. You're correct; as long as you leave something in the tank, you'll be in the same position regardless of when you qualify. Still an advantage if you go bold and take your energy to 0% energy race and then you qualify early (or when tools will be so finely tuned that you can pretty much pinpoint energy use per track, as in current wear estimation per track, CT and driver estimation tools), but not that much of an advantage as I initially thought.

Still, I like Robin's idea. It wouldn't produce any advantage whatsoever, and the supposed late qualify advantage (which is overrated in my book) is already penalized if you leave it until too late and you can't recover the bar before the next race.
Robin Goodey
(Група Master - 4)

Мислења: 2096
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #866 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 20:09:52 Цитирај 
Quote ( Frank Maasdijk @ September 17th 2016,19:53:19 )

Retention might get easier since you only have to pick one specific race to end in the top and retention can be secured!
When there are enough managers picking their races, those who aim for a consistent season might end up emptyhanded.

I wonder if that was really the intention of the change?

Come on Frank - stop being so naive about all this - it has made no difference to OBP at all - it's just that OBP and normal consistent strategies are now going to have to be at lower CT than previously - that is all. And that is an advantage financially (as I have previously said) for the ones racing throughout the season, not the OBP guys.

OBP under the right circumstances (which have not changed at all) was and is always an easy retention, but not a great long term dynamic.

Once again - those who figure out what that correct CT is for them, and how to manage their energy properly, will be the ones that do best - especially those who figure that out (Whether by luck or skill) quickest.

Once people figure out exactly how low they can take their energy by varying their CT, using the spa, calculating the energy regain etc, then most people will just adjust their CT down accordingly.

So yes - maybe previously 100CT OBP was needed to beat the guys consistently running 80+. Now that will become 50 OBP against 40 consistent (For example)
Konstantin Sobolev
(Група Pro - 25)

Мислења: 864
  Држава:
Руска Федерација 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (7)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (5)
Старо мислење #867 Испратено Сеп 17 2016, 20:10:41 Цитирај 
I suggest to cancel the results of the last race because of its full delirium.
Страница « 1 2 3 ... 28 [2930 ... 74 75 76 » Брзо одете на страница:

Одговори на оваа тема