Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Formula One forum > [F1] 2019 Canadian Grand Prix Додади ја оваа тема на листата на игнорирани теми Додади ја оваа тема, на списокот на теми
Страница « 1 2 3 4 [5 Брзо одете на страница:
Автор Тема: [F1] 2019 Canadian Grand Prix 122 одговори
Josh Clark
(Група Amateur - 80)

Мислења: 6667
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #121 Испратено Јун 12 2019, 11:40:55 Цитирај 
Quote ( Simone Bertolotto @ June 12th 2019,02:00:39 )

In conclusion I think that the main point are:
-Vettel when he was in the grass before rejoined the track was in full control of the car? From your point of view yes, and if it's true you are right, he could have rejoined the track more on the left. However in my opinion he was still sliding so he had done the best he could so if it's true I'm the one who is right. It's difficult to judge without a minor of telemetry.
-Secondly, Was it correct that if you don't know where the car behind is to go suddenly left or is it better to mantain your line and in the meanwhile you watch where the car behind is? Personally I agree with the second choice, but maybe I'm wrong... The good thing to discuss those things with other person is that yourself can learn something too.

Thank you for your counter point of view. I'm happy to see your analysis as another possiblity, and am glad someone else had taken the time to analyse the situation as best they could before throwing blame one way or another. :)

I find it very interesting to get the view of a kart racer, as you talk a lot about the balance of the car and how the front and rear are very separate. Unfortunately I don't have the time, finances or benefit of location to be able to try my hand at kart racing. I'm a sim racer, and generally the feeling from most racing sim physics engines doesn't tend to differentiate the load on the front and rear.

Quote ( Niek Nijboer @ June 12th 2019,10:59:26 )

How to chance it? Just stop the usage of radios during the races.

I'm not sure this is a viable option today, especially with blue flags and the penalty you receive for ignoring them or impeding.
Simone Bertolotto
(Група Pro - 17)

Мислења: 82
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #122 Испратено Јун 12 2019, 11:47:24 (последно изменето Јун 12 2019, 12:12:56 од Simone Bertolotto) Цитирај 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ June 12th 2019,02:23:37 )

You get angry so easily, it must be because you are Italian.

(that was a joke, in case it wasn't clear :p)

HOW DARE YOU Belgian fan of Max Verstappen!

(Obviously this too was a joke :P... We can do a silly game with this format about stereotypes:joy:)

P.S. Is right Verstappen? In reality I don't really know what is the predominant driver's fanbase in Belgium *mumble* ... I went for nearness.

Regarding the incident I found a phrase in my post that can be ambiguous: the one referring to the telemetry. By that logic the stewards who have it should have taken the right decision... However what I think for this point is that their decision was a little too fast if they would have consider everything. You have to think that they have to obtain all the footage and all the telemetry, see them, discussing about it and then writing the penalty (it must be written), you have to tell the team and only after that you broadcast that... So they probably see the footage/telemetry and took this decision in 5 minutes that for me, isn't a satisfied time to have a clear vision of everything. My doubts are that they skipped and watch only the final result (Hamilton braked) and that's why I disagree with them.

Penalty or not, the problem is not the rules, not the stewards, not the race control but the drivers and teams. They have been complaining about everything for the past 10 years over the radio's. Every little detail in the race they have used to turn it into their benefits, with the consequences that we are now in the middle of given penalties for every small thing in the race.

Mmm don't know, it's something that there is more than the past 10 years... If you remember the phrase "Prost, suddenly after seeing Senna retaking the track went to FIA's office to complain about that"... it was French, they have to create problems where there aren't any (another joke, don't worry :P) returning to be serious: it means that this politics go on from over 30 years, so it's very difficult to change. I think that if all the complaints go to the stewards are the stewards who have to selects the ones really dangerous for security and let go the other ones... Rules are made by human so it cannot be perfect and I think that it must be consider the context too.

How to chance it? Just stop the usage of radios during the races. No communication between driver and team, not about tactics, not about settings, not about complaints. Let them race, bang wheels in corners, and when it get's to hard, the marshals can use the black flag or give a drive through penalty. Let the driver become the boss of his own strategy and car management and let him fight for a spot they way he things he is allowed to do so.

Here I think that is even less possible... Those cars have really too much settings so you really need to talk with your engineer sometimes cause you cannot remember all. Some team radio are hilarious... Imagine how gray the world will be without the "Boomshakalaka" of Sainz, the "Gloves and steering wheel" of Kimi or the "GP2 engine" of Alonso.

I think that yeah, you can complain, you can use the radio but the stewards should filter those complaints a little more.

EDIT:
Quote ( Josh Clark @ June 12th 2019,11:40:55 )

Thank you for your counter point of view. I'm happy to see your analysis as another possiblity, and am glad someone else had taken the time to analyse the situation as best they could before throwing blame one way or another. :)

Whoops, I didn't saw your reply... sorry!

I think about your reply the same, in your analysis I too see something that I haven't seen on my own, so thank you!

Quote ( Josh Clark @ June 12th 2019,11:40:55 )

I find it very interesting to get the view of a kart racer, as you talk a lot about the balance of the car and how the front and rear are very separate. Unfortunately I don't have the time, finances or benefit of location to be able to try my hand at kart racing. I'm a sim racer, and generally the feeling from most racing sim physics engines doesn't tend to differentiate the load on the front and rear.

Yeah, weight balance in kart is fundamental... you don't have aero and your kart's weight is only 90-100kg so you physically have to increment the mechanical grip putting the weight on the corrects tyre to make them grip more, otherwise you lost a lot of time.
I'd say that in Formula 1 with aero and the weight of 800kg the weight balance is more overshadowed but I think that is still an important component, especially in slow corners where aero is less efficient. Retro fact: Remember 2009? Ferrari and McLaren with kers had problems of weight balance because of this extraweight on the rear and that was one of the main cause that they were so uncompetitive towards Brawn and Red Bull.

For finances I can understand you very well... as an entry class sure kart is very very expensive :(... but we love racing so with blood, sweat and tears we go on where our passions are.

EDIT P2:
Quote ( Niek Nijboer @ June 12th 2019,11:56:35 )

That was not me saying this, so please quote the right person.

Sorry my mistake, fixed.
Niek Nijboer
(Група Amateur - 83)

Мислења: 111
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #123 Испратено Јун 12 2019, 11:56:35 Цитирај 
Quote ( Simone Bertolotto @ June 12th 2019,11:47:24 )

You get angry so easily, it must be because you are Italian.

(that was a joke, in case it wasn't clear :p)

HOW DARE YOU Belgian fan of Max Verstappen!

(Obviously this too was a joke :P... We can do a silly game with this format about stereotypes:joy:)

P.S. Is right Verstappen? In reality I don't really know what is the predominant driver's fanbase in Belgium *mumble* ... I went for nearness.

That was not me saying this, so please quote the right person.
Страница « 1 2 3 4 [5 Брзо одете на страница:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Formula One forum > [F1] 2019 Canadian Grand Prix Додади ја оваа тема на листата на игнорирани теми Додади ја оваа тема, на списокот на теми

Одговори на оваа тема