Страница « 1 2 3 ... 137 [138139 ... 158 159 160 » Брзо одете на страница:
Автор Тема: Looking for a team? 4771 одговори
Wiktor Stępowski
(Група Rookie - 10)

Мислења: 1
  Држава:
Полска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #4111 Испратено Јул 18 2017, 17:23:07 Цитирај 
im looking team
Stewart Taylor
(Група Rookie - 135)

Мислења: 12
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #4112 Испратено Јул 19 2017, 21:07:00 Цитирај 
Looking for team. Will be very active. Currently qualified 2nd for first ever race
Fred Hardeman
(Група Amateur - 73)

Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4113 Испратено Јул 22 2017, 18:23:24 Цитирај 
looking for a team.

Just promoted to ama, retaining this season and going for pro next one if i get enough money.

greets Fred
Tiia Vanhatalo
(Група Rookie - 8)

Мислења: 5
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4114 Испратено Јул 22 2017, 19:24:05 Цитирај 
I would like to join a team
Chris Adnams
(Група Amateur - 111)

Мислења: 255
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4115 Испратено Јул 22 2017, 23:58:11 Цитирај 
In my GPRO career so far, I have been in team with my brother and friend, but they have both now quit the game so I am now looking to join a team to further my progress.

I feel like I have a good grasp of most aspects of the game and have been in Pro, most recently in season 57 where a failed promotion bid to Master saw me relegate back to Amateur to rebuild. I plan on one more season of building before promoting in season 61.

I have never missed a race in 2 1/2 years and would holiday my account if needs be. In fact, I did so during the last season. I can support the game every now and then. Again, last season I did, but I can't really do so all the time.

If you feel like I may be able to add something to your team, let me know. My goal is to someday reach Elite, but I feel I need a decent team to do so. Any team with good sponsors knowledge would be great as that is one area I do struggle with.

Must be English speaking.

Thanks.
Kshitij Sharma
(Група Rookie - 122)

Мислења: 2740
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4116 Испратено Јул 25 2017, 14:36:47 Цитирај 
Disappointed and looking for a good team (not decided ) suggestions would be welcome have knowledge about basics as well as intermediate stuff has raced in master
Alex Shimanovsky
(Група Rookie - 63)

Држава:
САД 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (5)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #4117 Испратено Јул 25 2017, 23:30:12 Цитирај 
I'm going to be honest. I only have a few races under my belt (4) so my statistics probably aren't so good.

BUT, the way I choose to see it is as an opportunity to experiment and gather some data while I am in rookie. Going alone however, is not the most efficient way.

This is why I am on this forum, looking for a team. I would love to be part of a team that 1) Are nice people 2) Share race data after every race 3) Discuss and help each other.

I know I am just a newbie at this point, but I immensely enjoy statistical games and numbers and I would love to be a part of a team that would share and let me share race datasets.

Teamwork makes the dream work! Hoping to be part of a welcoming team and community!
Jeffrey Witkamp
(Група Rookie - 69)

Мислења: 3
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #4118 Испратено Јул 29 2017, 15:27:15 Цитирај 
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a team who can help me gain some time on track and where we can have some fun talking about the game/F1/other stuff.

I've only done 5 races so far but I've scored points in the last 2 races. It has been really fun trying to figure out the basics of the game but I think I'm now ready to take it a step further and get more serious about gaining some positions.

I live in The Netherlands, my main languages are Dutch and English and I'm 21 years old. I've been a Formula 1 fan since i was just a tiny tiny guy. I grew up in the 2000's watching Schumacher win everything so naturally I'm a big Ferrari fan but I also support my fellow countryman Max Verstappen.

I hope we can have a good time together ;)
Paul Lännhult
(Група Rookie - 133)

Мислења: 2
  Држава:
Шведска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4119 Испратено Јул 29 2017, 15:56:21 Цитирај 
Newly returning rookie looking for a team.
Alain Day
(Група Rookie - 21)

Мислења: 436
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4120 Испратено Авг 3 2017, 23:55:10 Цитирај 
Looking to get into a team. I've recently decided to get back into GPRO after some time out. Would like the team I join to be a team looking to progress up the ladder and have the tools to allow this. I am willing to have large input into the team forum as I have done before when I was with previous teams I was members of.
Dan Downing
(Група Rookie - 43)

Мислења: 28
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4121 Испратено Авг 4 2017, 05:21:29 (последно изменето Авг 4 2017, 05:25:04 од Dan Downing) Цитирај 
Hi everyone. I would like to join a team after several years away from the game. I managed to get promoted once but didn't return after that season due to life. I now have more time on my hands and want to give this game a proper crack.
I can assure you that I'm happy to share data, be active in forums and can have a good laugh. As a *look at me* note: my return race S60R2 I got the hattrick of pole, win and fastest lap
Anyway, please message me if you are interested in recruiting me, although I suspect I may have to be more pro active in messaging team leaders to see if they'll have me lol
Tony Gonzalez
(Група Rookie - 166)

Мислења: 56
  Држава:
Шпанија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4122 Испратено Авг 12 2017, 11:29:46 (последно изменето Авг 12 2017, 11:30:55 од Tony Gonzalez) Цитирај 
Buenas. Hace poco retomé la actividad en GPRO. Estoy buscando equipo, para reaprender y compartir reglajes y estrategias. Saludos.

Hi, everyone. Reciently I re-start my activity in GPRO. I'm looking for a team, for relearning and share setups and strategies. Salutes.
Abhishek Raj
(Група Amateur - 65)

Мислења: 9
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4123 Испратено Авг 16 2017, 20:41:54 Цитирај 
hi guys returned last season and got promoted but need a team to learn to retain in amateur and want to go to pro , if any team can help me ping me , i can only guarantee all races from this season .

thanks
abhishek
Valerio Vazq
(Група Rookie - 99)

Мислења: 2
  Држава:
Германија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4124 Испратено Авг 22 2017, 19:19:45 Цитирај 
hi i want to join a team ,... i am not a got player (driver) so that i hope you can give me some tipps :)
Márk Szabó
(Група Rookie - 151)

Мислења: 96
  Држава:
Унгарија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4125 Испратено Авг 23 2017, 00:00:22 Цитирај 
Hey gents,

I am looking for a team.

I would love to belong to a group where we can discuss races and strategies, use each others data, work on improving and we can also have fun. I have plans in game and want to stick with them with some flexibility. I plan to stay a supporter and contribute seriously for the team i belong to. I'm quite loyal person.

In the future i would love to be a serious contender in higher divisions. I know i left the game ages ago and that may be a red flag but i'm back and i know what i can expect from the game and what i'm doing now.

Please pm me if you have an opening.
Haakon Lindmo
(Група Rookie - 139)

Мислења: 300
  Држава:
Норвешка 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4126 Испратено Авг 23 2017, 16:57:58 Цитирај 
Hi all!
After a few seasons away im coming back, and ass my previous team is full i gotta look for somewhere else!
I would like to join a team that speaks english, and got good communication with eachother in tactics and discussions!

Pm me if u think we are right for eachother!
Mihaela Budui
(Група Rookie - 76)

Држава:
Романија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4127 Испратено Авг 24 2017, 16:31:42 Цитирај 
Helo, guys and girls! I am pretty new in this game and I am looking for a long term partership with a serious team. Waiting for some great offers!

See ya! ;)
Annabella Mabritto
(Група Amateur - 7)

Мислења: 4
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4128 Испратено Авг 25 2017, 12:32:30 Цитирај 
Yo, I'm making some experience in the amateur group and would like to join some team
Dan Tyler
(Група Rookie - 78)

Мислења: 103
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4129 Испратено Сеп 3 2017, 16:00:44 Цитирај 
Hi all,

been away for a long time after growing bored of playing on my own but have decided to give it another go.

With this in mind i think its time i do the team thing,lol

im an adult which mean i may not get on every day what with work and a family.
i am happy to be a supporter if needed.

Sadly i cannot offer any wisdom as when i play i tend to play race to race rather than scroll through tons of data to be a second faster,lol.

i am looking for a helpful team that will put up with a rookie but a rookie that if he can help will help.

im english so similar would be better with play times etc.

so there it is. if your looking let me know.
Dan Tyler
(Група Rookie - 78)

Мислења: 103
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4130 Испратено Сеп 8 2017, 20:58:04 Цитирај 
Still looking and boy do i need help,lol
Brendan Macsweeney
(Група Rookie - 155)

Мислења: 17
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4131 Испратено Сеп 11 2017, 16:52:35 Цитирај 
Anyone have a team i can join please email me or chat on the global i appreciate
Brendan Macsweeney
(Група Rookie - 155)

Мислења: 17
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4132 Испратено Сеп 12 2017, 17:18:28 Цитирај 
looking fir a team I am very active
Dainius Vaškys
(Група Rookie - 125)

Мислења: 654
  Држава:
Литванија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4133 Испратено Сеп 13 2017, 22:30:44 (последно изменето Сеп 13 2017, 22:30:57 од Dainius Vaškys) Цитирај 
I was wondering for 5 minutes what to type here and ... nothing poped up in my head, so I'll be as everyone and shout: Looking for a team ...

That's so boring, right ? Well, you know what to do ;]
Jussi Mäenpää
(Група Amateur - 75)

Мислења: 301
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4134 Испратено Сеп 24 2017, 20:40:50 Цитирај 
Hi!

Me and my friend Heikki Hirvisalo are looking for a team for both of us.

*We both have 350+ races behind us and multiple seasons in Master. Heikki has visited Elite once too.
*We are active and will participate in every race.
*Joining a team forum isn't a problem either and we are willing to share our data and knowledge with the new team.
*We don't have a supporter status and I don't see it changing in the near future.
*Our English isn't perfect but understandable. ^^
*I could say we are team loyal since Heikki has 15 seasons and I 19 seasons with the last team.

We are looking for a team that,
*is active and aiming high,
*has the tools and knowledge (it would also be nice if the tools are updated, not years old),
*makes the best offer.

We are both willing to answer your questions through PM. Waiting for your contact.

-JUSSI

Abhishek Raj
(Група Amateur - 65)

Мислења: 9
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4135 Испратено Сеп 24 2017, 21:21:14 Цитирај 
currently into my 2nd season in amateur and looking for a team to guide me. very active from mid season 59 (i got back that time to play this game). previous seasons i didnt got into any teams and lacked basic knowledge , so need a team to guide me for this game .

thank you
abhishek
Justin Klok
(Група Amateur - 34)

Мислења: 397
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4136 Испратено Сеп 27 2017, 19:55:27 Цитирај 
Looking for a team. Just promoted to Amateur. Decent amount of experience but never really managed to get to Pro or higher. I had a few seasons where I didn't play but I'm back being active now, so I'm looking forward to join a team and help them growing stronger and learning a lot myself along the way. :)
Jake Bremner
(Група Amateur - 89)

Мислења: 7
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4137 Испратено Окт 4 2017, 20:25:38 Цитирај 
Hi. Looking for a team. Message me if interested
James Kennard
(Група Amateur - 50)

Мислења: 10
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4138 Испратено Окт 6 2017, 16:12:04 Цитирај 
Hi, I'm a couple seasons in now and am cruising along in amateur not really knowing what i need to do to progress. Not taking this entirely seriously as work and life means i sometimes miss a race.

Looking for a team that is social but can also offer a bit of guidance. Might be more motivated if I wasn't stumbling around in the dark.
Helmer De Vries
(Група Rookie - 85)

Мислења: 131
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #4139 Испратено Окт 6 2017, 16:54:10 Цитирај 
Looking for a team, just PM me what you expect from me :)
Aigars Vitolins
(Група Rookie - 7)

Мислења: 280
  Држава:
Латвија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #4140 Испратено Окт 17 2017, 18:41:30 Цитирај 
After 50 seasons of being retired I am back to this game.
Looking for a reasonably good team that has something to share and is expecting some contribution as well.
PM with requirements and team contributions and questions, I expect to make up my mind by end of this week.
Страница « 1 2 3 ... 137 [138139 ... 158 159 160 » Брзо одете на страница:

Одговори на оваа тема