Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 31 [3233 ... 59 60 61 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Rookie - 22 1825 balasan
Franz Te
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Kiriman: 190
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #931 dikirim Apr 30 2008, 11:48:45 Sebut 
Fantastic job Brian, you are a Master!

Eric and Al, you both did well too! As for me it is not quite yet the case... Let's see how things can evolve in Australia.
Brian O Neal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Kiriman: 256
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #932 dikirim Apr 30 2008, 14:06:40 (terakhir disunting Apr 30 2008, 14:08:33 oleh Brian O'Neal) Sebut 
I can see there are many fast cars in this group and it will not be easy to stay at the top of the chart. I may run into money issues this season.

Eric- we all know you are the man to beat in this group. I can’t thank you enough for all the data you provide to my team. Don’t start feeding me some bogus numbers now that I’m in your group. :)

Al- Nice race. I am watching out for you. I saw you pit on lap 22 and 44. You have got the right fuel numbers and that’s half of the puzzle in this game. I also finished with 1L of fuel, so I was just as lucky.

Franz- very nice race. I presume you were on Med tires and not hards with crazy risks settings. If so, that was a brave call in this race and you made it…. Nice strategy!

Jasper has a very fast car and should have won the race. His car is crazy fast.

Andrei- I see you only have your driver for 2 more races. I am certain with a better driver you will be up front.

Good luck to all in Australia.
Eric Sparks
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Kiriman: 168
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #933 dikirim Apr 30 2008, 14:23:40 Sebut 
Thanks Brian - I do what I can for the AAR Family.

And I agree - We have some very good managers in Rookie 22. Alot of them had cash problems last season, but hopefully they learned how to control it better - I really see them has a force to be reckon with. What helped me the most last season was steady point scoring all season long.

And if they tracked their data from last season, they are gonna be tuff to beat this year. If I haven't said this before, I am saying it again since this is a new season - YOU NEED TO TRACK YOUR DATA TO BE SUCCESSFUL. And having a plan with reference to your driver is all critical.

Some of you may say I am giving away my secrets - they are not secrets - just common knowledge. The better everyone else runs, the harder I have to run. Sometimes even changing my strategy to try and beat you guys (like last race - I went against my gut feeling). And thats where races are won, STRATEGY. But without the data, planning is hard to do.

I do have high expections for myself this season, but I do not want it handed to me either, I want everyone in this group to make me WORK for it.

And I wish everyone the best of luck and hope everyone achieves their goals - even if it is only to finish the season with positive cash. Everyone should have a goal - new driver, driver training, promoting, staying put in current group, positive cash, gather info, or gather info about the car at different levels.

I know Brian will make me work since we are in the same Family (Different Teams) and sometimes will use my own data against me (but I am okay with that - whats good for the team is good for the family)

And Yes - Marak was crazy fast last season has well.
Franz Te
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #934 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 00:30:27 Sebut 
My current driver is clearly not as good as last year's. I feel it is the same for Damian's and Andrian's!
As for me, I am happy with my guy, even if his figures are not what I should want from a driver. Anyway I am giving him his chance to prove his worth!
Brian, you seem to read our strategies quite well, that's nice.

Now I am really pleased with my choice to stay in Rookie. Very challenging group.
Great to compete with you guys!

See ya in Adelaide, best luck to all of you.
Al Sharp
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Kiriman: 114
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #935 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 00:47:48 (terakhir disunting Mei 1 2008, 00:52:19 oleh Alan Sharp) Sebut 
I have had a shocker in Q2 which has put pay to a good start, but with a few words of lets say encouragement am looking for my driver to make amends during the race.

One thing i must add is how good it is to see people talking on here and hopefully this will continue through the season. I just think it makes this game a more enjoyable place.

Anyways off to Adelaide good luck all.
Franz Te
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #936 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 11:25:21 Sebut 
Quote ( Franz Te @ May 1st 2008,00:30:27 )

I feel it is the same for Damian's and Andrian's!

EDIT: I meant Andrei, sorry about that mate.
Andrei Dragusanu
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Kiriman: 139
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #937 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 12:05:22 Sebut 
Quote ( Franz Te @ May 1st 2008,00:30:27 )

My current driver is clearly not as good as last year's.

Driver characteristics change in the period between the seasons, especialy weight. My driver is fat as a pig. He blew something in lap 6, so I had to pit. When he came out of the pits, my car was actually the very last car racing. It's the first time that happens to me. I hope to get a new driver today.

By the way, last season, I changed drivers twice. That explains the bad results in the second half of the season, I guess. I may also be sacrificing this season in finding the best driver, so don't expect much for me.

We have a very competitive group.

Quote ( Franz Te @ May 1st 2008,11:25:21 )

I meant Andrei, sorry about that mate.

It's ok. :)
Al Sharp
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #938 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 14:00:38 (terakhir disunting Mei 1 2008, 14:22:27 oleh Alan Sharp) Sebut 
Ok guys here's a question for the more experienced managers. Can a drivers' talent ever change i am not asking how just curious to know if it can?

On a seperate matter I am curious to know is someone looking after Mike Popes' account as I know he was going to be away until 29th of April he hasn't logged in since the 18th and yet he only has $28m ??
Andrei Dragusanu
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #939 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 14:54:00 Sebut 
Quote ( Al Sharp @ May 1st 2008,14:00:38 )

Can a drivers' talent ever change

No. There's no way you can change talent. That's what I've learned from the forums.
Al Sharp
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #940 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 14:57:07 Sebut 
Quote ( Andrei Dragusanu @ May 1st 2008,14:54:00 )

No. There's no way you can change talent. That's what I've learned from the forums.

Cheers mate, i would have done a search on the forums but to be quite honest i am a bit sick and tired of 90% of the juvenile posts that seem to appear everyday now and haven't got the inclination to trawl through those sort of posts to find my answer.
Andrei Dragusanu
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #941 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 21:46:14 Sebut 
New driver, high hopes! :D
Brian O Neal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #942 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 21:48:47 Sebut 
Quote ( Andrei Dragusanu @ May 1st 2008,14:54:00 )

talent. That's what I've learned from the forums.

You are correct.
Brian O Neal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #943 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 21:58:55 Sebut 
Marek Jasper I see is going to pit on lap 2 or 3 again. He gained 1.6 seconds in Q2 an attempt to secure the poll again by running little to no fuel to start the race. I just placed my car P1.... He is not very happy with me right about now.
Arnas Mulokas
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Kiriman: 273
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #944 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 22:27:27 Sebut 
Brian O Neal, can you explain me, why your car is so fast?
Brian O Neal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #945 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 22:31:55 Sebut 
Not on here....:)
Jonas Sigurdsson
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Kiriman: 14
  Negara:
Sweden 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #946 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 23:10:43 Sebut 
Hi. I would also need some tip how to make good q1 and q2 :).
Al Sharp
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #947 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 23:21:13 (terakhir disunting Mei 1 2008, 23:25:53 oleh Alan Sharp) Sebut 
There are not many tips that people can give out, if you look at people like Brians profile you will see experience in the game is a major factor, a lot of trial and error is required. If your set up is good in practice but your times are well below those at the top maybe you are not being given the correct information by a certain member of your staff or you might to fine tune better or you are asking him to over do his Q1 and Q2 lap. There are many factors in this game the more you think you have learnt the more questions you find which makes this game more enjoyable imo.

Others may suggest more but the above is only my opinion sorry if it doesn't help.

Good luck
Brian O Neal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #948 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 23:33:42 Sebut 
Al…. very well said.

The only other thing I can add to that is, Driver Driver Driver.

Look at it like this.... We all for the most part have the same cars. I just have an advantage because of the data I have plus I signed my driver last season in Amateur thinking I could train him to be quick enough to stay there. Well that didn't happen. I ran short on cash and ran many races smoking. This drove my drivers over all below 85 so I was able to keep him when I landed in R 22 with you guys.

I was just lucky to have him
Eric Sparks
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Kiriman: 168
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #949 dikirim Mei 1 2008, 23:49:04 Sebut 
So you can see, Brian has an Amateur Level Driver, but in Rookie. He will be tuff to beat. But with proper Strategy and a little luck, he is not unbeatable.

Look at my driver, he was very strong the second half of last season, but his motivation is still way too low, but in a few more races, I am hoping his motivation will be back up and I will be very strong.

So bottem line, DATA DATA DATA - Track your Tire and Fuel data for each type of track. After a few races, you will have some solid data that will help you plan for future races. I "should" be in Amateur this season, but I wanted to train my driver for another season before I made the jump up. And this brings me to my next point....

Have a plan, I have said it more than once, and I firmly believe everyone should have a plan for each and every season. Wether its find the diamond in the ruff to train for a few season, promote up, or even staying put in your current group. Nothing is more frustrating than not knowing what your goal is. And the more seasons you run, the more data you collect, the easier it gets to plan for these races.
Jonas Sigurdsson
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Kiriman: 14
  Negara:
Sweden 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #950 dikirim Mei 2 2008, 10:44:02 Sebut 
Thanks for the information guys. I got some answer, but what i like with thi game is it´s complexity. So i think i will buty supporter and start to collect data ont he tracks. Just the fuel and tyres is pretty complex for a beginner, and the tuning on the car as well.

Good luck in the race today.
Brian O Neal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #951 dikirim Mei 2 2008, 12:51:44 Sebut 
Jonas I highly recommend that you become a supporter of the game. You may want to also look into the GO program. I don't use it but many love it... plus it's free.

GO link
http://www.89484848.dk/gpro/

Good Luck today
Andrei Dragusanu
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #952 dikirim Mei 3 2008, 09:47:33 Sebut 
I won the race! (intruders don't count :p ) :D
Al Sharp
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #953 dikirim Mei 3 2008, 12:37:44 Sebut 
Well i thought it was a very good race, very competitive from 3rd to 7th where i was. I thought i had 4th place until Arnas robbed me with 3 laps to go ;) just couldn't hold on and to be honest i thought Eric was going to get passed every lap for a long way.

Another great win Brian its going to be hard to peg you back, a good 2nd for Andrei and likewise 3rd for Franz, i think this could be a very tight season for promotion and hopefully with a bit of luck i can stay in the mix.

Good race everyone and onto Zolder we go. Good luck all.
Franz Te
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #954 dikirim Mei 3 2008, 17:54:38 Sebut 
Yeah, congratulations to Brian, you make it look easy, which shows a lot!
Andrei, glad you picked a correct driver! Nice victory ;-) Mine is not meant to go to amateur but hopefully he will be good enough for the "chase".

You don't know how happy I am to be on the podium, it is a much better feeling than last season, especially after a poor showing in race 1. I'll do my best to build up on that and make it happen as often as possible.
Andrei Dragusanu
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #955 dikirim Mei 3 2008, 19:49:22 Sebut 
Quote ( Franz Te @ May 3rd 2008,17:54:38 )

glad you picked a correct driver!

It was his very first race! :D He is one of the new drivers inserted in the system.
Brian O Neal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #956 dikirim Mei 3 2008, 21:24:38 Sebut 
Thanks guys.

I’m not so sure it will be so "easy" to win this race. In fact, I will be surprised if I win at Zolder. There are way to many variables with the rain. I am looking at Vasi Minzatu, Robson Rosario, Antonio Basilio, Nuno Taniça, and Mika Väliaho all to have a good race in Zolder. Their drivers all have more talent than mine, but all are lacking in concentration. If they can get the rain setup correct they should still be fast.

Congratulations on your victory Andrei!! That was a nice choice on a new driver. He’s much like mine. If you can get his concentration and motivation up, he will be a stud driver.

Franz you were quick all day long. Very nice podium finish.

It looked like most all the one-stop cars did well in that race.

I wish I could figure out why my pit-stops suck so bad.
Al Sharp
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #957 dikirim Mei 3 2008, 23:14:01 Sebut 
Quote ( Brian O Neal @ May 3rd 2008,21:24:38 )

I wish I could figure out why my pit-stops suck so bad.

This is something i cannot get my head around, i am always way behind, last season i invested in certain facilities to improve this but to no avail so i am no closer to that problem being solved.

Brian how do you know what talent those said drivers have or are you just assuming?
Brian O Neal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #958 dikirim Mei 4 2008, 14:39:47 Sebut 
Al, I think in the last race our pit-stops were long because we were running a one stop race... thats all I can figure. If we can ever get to the point where we can train our staff, I am sure the pit times will improve.... I hope

I have most of the drivers stats in this game.... well most of the better drivers. There is another trick I found out a few season ago, but I’m just not so sure I should post it. I can tell you that I am not assuming the numbers.
Andrei Dragusanu
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #959 dikirim Mei 4 2008, 14:53:01 Sebut 
Quote ( Brian O Neal @ May 4th 2008,14:39:47 )

f we can ever get to the point where we can train our staff,

I don't believe it is possible to train your staff in rookie. Some facilities might help, but I'm starting to believe it's not worthy. All we can try to do is keep the staff morale as high as possible, and I think there are a few tricks to do that, at some costs, obviously. My staff's morale reached 0 last season, so I was having really long pit-stops.
Al Sharp
(Kumpulan Rookie - 22)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #960 dikirim Mei 4 2008, 14:57:06 Sebut 
Quote ( Andrei Dragusanu @ May 4th 2008,14:53:01 )

All we can try to do is keep the staff morale as high as possible, and I think there are a few tricks to do that, at some costs

The only problem i find with this is at the moment the (take to the pub) option seems to have been disabled :).
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 31 [3233 ... 59 60 61 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini