Halaman « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Drivers Market 177 balasan
Mehdi El Fathy
(Kumpulan Amateur - 66)

Kiriman: 5056
  Negara:
Maghribi 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #151 dikirim Okt 19 2014, 20:03:17 Sebut 
Quote ( Konrad Świderski @ October 19th 2014,19:35:27 )

You mean Fred Flinstone type of engine Mehdi?

A MaseFATi engine ;)
Konrad Świderski
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 1342
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #152 dikirim Okt 19 2014, 20:50:18 Sebut 
Quote ( Mehdi El Fathy @ October 19th 2014,20:03:17 )

Quote ( Konrad Świderski @ October 19th 2014,19:35:27 )

You mean Fred Flinstone type of engine Mehdi?

A MaseFATi engine ;)

Nice try to save fitness trainig money :D
Mehdi El Fathy
(Kumpulan Amateur - 66)

Negara:
Maghribi 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #153 dikirim Okt 19 2014, 20:51:58 Sebut 
That would be wasting money, it would take countless time to get a normal weight :P
Joe Manifold
(Kumpulan Amateur - 81)

Kiriman: 12472
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #154 dikirim Okt 19 2014, 21:19:39 Sebut 
Quote ( Jensen Owens @ October 19th 2014,18:55:20 )

Quote ( Dan Goss @ October 19th 2014,18:51:45 )

hows he going to fit in the car?

Vaseline does wonders for tight holes :-)

Talking from experience? ;)

Oh wait that's a compliment...
Michael Winkley
(Kumpulan Amateur - 61)

Kiriman: 33335
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #155 dikirim Okt 19 2014, 21:39:11 Sebut 
I'd love to read Jensen's autobiography.
Rafael Zambrano
(Kumpulan Amateur - 55)

Kiriman: 1801
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #156 dikirim Nov 3 2014, 18:45:02 Sebut 
who are waiting market two ?
Mehdi El Fathy
(Kumpulan Amateur - 66)

Negara:
Maghribi 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (7)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #157 dikirim Nov 3 2014, 18:46:31 Sebut 
I was waiting for Jack Sparrow but it seems he's here.
Rafael Zambrano
(Kumpulan Amateur - 55)

Kiriman: 1801
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #158 dikirim Nov 3 2014, 18:52:43 (terakhir disunting Nov 3 2014, 18:54:14 oleh Rafael Zambrano) Sebut 
Quote ( Mehdi El Fathy @ November 3rd 2014,18:46:31 )

I was waiting for Jack Sparrow but it seems he's here.

good one Mehdi!!

like pirates
Christopher Oldham
(Kumpulan Rookie - 248)

Kiriman: 1922
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #159 dikirim Dis 6 2014, 10:42:56 Sebut 
With two races to go, I've lost my beloved driver! Should I wait till the Staff Decision or shall I random sign a bad driver?
Phil Maunder
(Kumpulan Pro - 12)

Kiriman: 10003
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #160 dikirim Dis 6 2014, 10:53:53 (terakhir disunting Dis 6 2014, 10:54:19 oleh Phil Maunder) Sebut 
Quote ( Christopher Oldham @ December 6th 2014,10:42:56 )

With two races to go, I've lost my beloved driver! Should I wait till the Staff Decision or shall I random sign a bad driver?

if you're planning to promote then wait till staff decision and as a backup plan just bid on any old useless twat as long as they are cheap.

Random drivers aren't just crap they are often expensive a well. If you sign your own bad driver at least he'll be crap & cheap.

Jose Devassy
(Kumpulan Amateur - 72)

Kiriman: 791
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #161 dikirim Dis 6 2014, 13:03:06 Sebut 
Phil is right .. Back up plan is a must these days. Otherwise may end up with random driver.
Christopher Oldham
(Kumpulan Rookie - 248)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #162 dikirim Dis 6 2014, 13:04:05 Sebut 
I've done two. should I do more?
Jose Devassy
(Kumpulan Amateur - 72)

Kiriman: 791
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #163 dikirim Dis 6 2014, 13:08:52 Sebut 
It depends. Normally it should be fine, if you plan it well..
Christopher Oldham
(Kumpulan Rookie - 248)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #164 dikirim Dis 6 2014, 13:46:54 Sebut 
Thanks
Mehdi El Fathy
(Kumpulan Amateur - 66)

Negara:
Maghribi 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #165 dikirim Dis 6 2014, 13:50:51 Sebut 
If you're looking forward promoting, then I'd go for the cheapest driver.
Or exactly what Phil said.
Howard Jones
(Kumpulan Rookie - 313)

Kiriman: 7
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (3)
Kiriman lama #166 dikirim Dis 19 2014, 23:35:07 Sebut 
Why is it a driver takes so long to accept the bid, first race is now over and still so many players are not racing because the driver wont accept the bids made for them. Very frustrating , I am sure many others especially in the ROOKIE levels are losing faith because of this.
You want to play but cannot because of this. Surely there is a way that by race 1 everyone who has made a bid can be racing????????????
Peter Willmore
(Kumpulan Amateur - 46)

Kiriman: 3616
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #167 dikirim Dis 19 2014, 23:37:42 Sebut 
there are 2 driver market's prior to the initial race each season so plenty of time :)
Maybe people need to stop bidding on drivers which have like 30 other bids :)

Also there is always the option to sign a random driver :)
Lee Downing
(Kumpulan Pro - 1)

Kiriman: 2494
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #168 dikirim Dis 19 2014, 23:41:53 Sebut 
Quote ( Howard Jones @ December 19th 2014,23:35:07 )

Why is it a driver takes so long to accept the bid, first race is now over and still so many players are not racing because the driver wont accept the bids made for them. Very frustrating , I am sure many others especially in the ROOKIE levels are losing faith because of this.
You want to play but cannot because of this. Surely there is a way that by race 1 everyone who has made a bid can be racing????????????

You want the driver pay his salary he will accept then
Mark Wright
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Kiriman: 8829
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #169 dikirim Dis 19 2014, 23:44:31 Sebut 
Howard try reading the rules and if you can't get a driver in the market you can race with the one you have. If you don't have one you can sign a random one.
Martin Warnett
(Kumpulan Amateur - 118)

Kiriman: 1054
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #170 dikirim Dis 19 2014, 23:57:25 Sebut 

With all due respect, why are you making suppositions about what many managers may do when the reality is your perception is wrong due to not knowing the game?
Lucas Lobico
(Kumpulan Rookie - 207)

Kiriman: 820
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (8)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #171 dikirim Dis 20 2014, 00:21:56 (terakhir disunting Dis 20 2014, 00:28:35 oleh Lucas Lobico) Sebut 

There is a way. In fact, several ways.

You can get a mentor, talk a bit in the forum, ask advices nicely to other more experienced users, look for a Team (yet you may be not accepted, you can find good people there willing to help you)... there are many ways to get advice about good ways of getting a pilot (and what kind of pilot could be interesting for you).

Also, Google could help too, if you can give it a try.

And if you like playing solo, there are common sense things you can do, like bidding for more than one, or look for some pilot who has no offers near the deadline, or not to adjust too much (or raise) the bids, or combine the three things.

And as a last resource, you can always bid a contract of one (1) race to an average (or random) pilot who nobody has placed a bid on, and before other race to ask, search, and prepare the strategy for successfully signing the long-term pilot you could be interested in.

In the end, everything depends on the Rookie's willingnes to get a pilot.

Seriously, it's a bit sad to find that my first race consisted in only 11 cars (yet it has helped me to get 1 point... but that ¡s not quite fair). The more racers, more competition and fun. I'd wish more rookies could be a bit more interested in being more involved.

I just did my first race here today. Yesterday, I made 1 bid -> 1 got a pilot, cheaper than he asked, and besting another manager who had already placed a bid on him.

How? Putting a bit of interest in it: searching, asking, and taking a bit of risk (which I could, since I had my default pilot; but it I would had none, I had managed to ensure 100% that I would had one, whoever he was, for today's race).

And if you fail to get one for a race, you can calm yourself, and start to prepare the signing of a pilot for the next one. And I can't think of any more advices for a rookie that those which I have thought for myself...
Chris Hughes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 113)

Kiriman: 673
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #172 dikirim Dis 20 2014, 00:34:34 Sebut 
excellent advice Lucas. Perfectly summed up.
Andrew Galica
(Kumpulan Amateur - 24)

Kiriman: 665
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #173 dikirim Dis 20 2014, 02:51:10 (terakhir disunting Dis 20 2014, 02:54:44 oleh Andrew Galica) Sebut 
Quote ( Lucas Lobico @ December 20th 2014,00:21:56 )

HI Lucas ,I 'm not going to comment on your post about what you have posted , HOWEVER what I will say is that for a rookie with 1 race , you are very insightful, and have obviously done some research in fact quite a bit, so kudos to you , and you are on my watch list - let us see what happens after a FULL season. If I may be so bold as to suggest to you , it would be a good idea to update your Manager Career after each race- only a suggestion.

In any advent on your decision, May I wish you all the success in the future, and I feel sure that if you continual with the dedication you have shown after 1 race , you will be sought after by some very good teams.

Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Kiriman: 3806
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #174 dikirim Dis 20 2014, 03:19:06 Sebut 
Quote ( Andrew Galica @ December 20th 2014,02:51:10 )

Quote ( Lucas Lobico @ December 20th 2014,00:21:56 )

HI Lucas ,I 'm not going to comment on your post about what you have posted , HOWEVER what I will say is that for a rookie with 1 race , you are very insightful, and have obviously done some research in fact quite a bit, so kudos to you , and you are on my watch list - let us see what happens after a FULL season. If I may be so bold as to suggest to you , it would be a good idea to update your Manager Career after each race- only a suggestion.

In any advent on your decision, May I wish you all the success in the future, and I feel sure that if you continual with the dedication you have shown after 1 race , you will be sought after by some very good teams.

Um,

Why exactly would it be a "good idea" to update manager career after each race?
Julio Asencio
(Kumpulan Amateur - 122)

Kiriman: 508
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #175 dikirim Dis 20 2014, 03:50:12 Sebut 
I'm proud of being your mentor Lucas, a quite promising player :-)
Howard Jones
(Kumpulan Rookie - 313)

Kiriman: 7
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #176 dikirim Dis 20 2014, 04:29:22 Sebut 
Thanks for some advice guys but both drivers I am waiting on I am the only person who has bid on them.
This my 3rd season here and each time my driver doesn't accept till around race 4-5. Just gets frustrating.
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Kiriman: 3806
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #177 dikirim Dis 20 2014, 04:33:48 Sebut 
Quote ( Howard Jones @ December 20th 2014,04:29:22 )

Thanks for some advice guys but both drivers I am waiting on I am the only person who has bid on them.
This my 3rd season here and each time my driver doesn't accept till around race 4-5. Just gets frustrating.

Howard,

Do you know when staff markets are held?
Josh Clark
(Kumpulan Rookie - 55)

Kiriman: 6667
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #178 dikirim Dis 20 2014, 04:45:05 (terakhir disunting Dis 20 2014, 04:46:19 oleh Josh Clark) Sebut 
Quote ( Howard Jones @ December 20th 2014,04:29:22 )

What do you mean doesn't accept until then? If you offer drivers, they will decide whether to accept or not during staff decisions the day before each race ( /gb/GPRORules.asp#3-staff 3. Staff )

If you don't give the driver a reasonable offer, he won't accept it. You can offer up to 4 drivers each market, and all will make a decision by the next staff decision day. Offers will never be ongoing for more than 1 race. All drivers will either accept or decline on staff decision days. They will never be undecided and keep thinking about it.

If you're struggling to get drivers to accept your offers, here's some tips you can use:

-Offer drivers before the season ends and take the driver over to next season. This way you avoid the "market madness" at the beginning of each season and there will be a lower probability of your offer being contested.
-If you offer a driver EXACTLY what he wants, odds are he'll accept the offer if no one else has bid higher.
-What sounds more appealing to you: having a definite contract for 17 races? Or being contracted for only a few races, then being thrown back onto the market where you may never drive again? If you were to accept a short, in-and-out contract rather than an assured, long contract, you'd want a bit of compensation for being swapped with someone else mid seasons. If you're not gonna offer a driver a long contract, at least offer him some more money.

Not sure what else to say really. I really don't think you should be going 4-5 races being unable to sign a driver... can you explain the process you use to try and get a driver without posting any precise data info?
Halaman « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini