Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 138 139 [140 Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Suggestions 4181 balasan
Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Kiriman: 10416
  Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4171 dikirim Mei 23 2020, 12:14:04 Sebut 
Quote ( Joaquín Quintana @ May 23rd 2020,10:53:38 )

I want to make a suggestion to stop the randomness implemented in the game about the weather since that infamous Season 62 at Kyalami race happened.
Was ugly. Such wild things should not happen (ever!!!).

Joaquín Quintana
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Kiriman: 3576
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4172 dikirim Mei 23 2020, 12:26:22 Sebut 
Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ May 23rd 2020,12:14:04 )

Was ugly. Such wild things should not happen (ever!!!).

Indeed... and it has happened from time to time since then. That should be erased from the game
James Berriman
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 804
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4173 dikirim Mei 23 2020, 12:42:13 Sebut 
what are your reasons??

as it is,, I completely disagree.
100% predictability would be so bland !!! Euughh :(
Ethan Littlejohns
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Kiriman: 2142
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (8)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4174 dikirim Mei 23 2020, 12:50:37 Sebut 
Weather randomness is one of the best random parts of the game in my opinion. There is a big element of randomness that keeps the game fun and makes watching the race interesting, but it is also easily controllable if you make good strategies. It also allows people to be more/less risky depending on if you need vital points to retain or just want a safe finishing position.

Take last race for example, 90-95% chance of rain in the 1st quarter, it rains for the entire first quarter. Surprising?

15-25% chance of rain for the 2nd quarter and it stopped raining. There were different strategies you could make depending on if you think it will still be raining later in to that quarter or if it will stop earlier... or not stop at all.

15-25% chance of rain in the 3rd quarter and it didn't rain.

60-70% chance in the 4th quarter. This was the only time the weather change could be classed as slightly surprising, but even then there was a pretty obvious chance once you know the race will last over 90 minutes.

There were different strategies for last race... how much fuel you could put in Q2? Fuel for 30 laps would be faster but riskier than fueling for 50 laps, but it would have paid off last race. Do you do a wet/dry setup? If you were desperate for points you could even set tyres to dry when it starts raining, given that there was a big chance it could happen at the end of the race and not in Q2/Q3. Again that would have paid off, but had it rained during Q3 anyone doing that strategy would fall to the back.

My point is that the weather is one of the best random parts of the game because it opens up so many new strategies and gives great chances for some people to retain that otherwise wouldn't but has the draw back of being more risky. It also makes the races fun to watch.

If you don't make weather random then either every race is fully dry or wet, or the forecast tells you the exact lap it will start/stop raining. Isn't that boring? :P

Long post, but the topic gets brought up every time rain is involved in a race and personally I wouldn't want it changed.
Kim Van Der Stichelen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 52)

Kiriman: 17
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4175 dikirim Mei 23 2020, 12:59:49 Sebut 
Maybe an extra subcategorie on the main page, with the option of adding a few favorite links.
Would be easier while playing on a smartphone of you could go directly to some pages found in the miscellaneous.
But maybe it's Just me and I lose to much time looking for the page I want.
Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4176 dikirim Mei 23 2020, 13:02:53 Sebut 
Quote ( James Berriman @ May 23rd 2020,12:42:13 )

100% predictability would be so bland !!!
It wouldn't be 100%. You are wrong.
Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #4177 dikirim Mei 23 2020, 13:23:20 Sebut 
@Ethan Littlejohns (M3) My line of thought is similar.

The problem is if the rain stops at ---> 99% rainy forecast or 1% <--- rainy forecast. This kind of prediction is irrelevant. These must be eliminated.

100% and 0% no weather change. 99% and 1% can be weather change. Such does not exist in reality. You don't have to in the game either. That's what I'm talking about.

Not to mention that this is very far from reality. Such a forecast is not issued by a meteorologist.

James Berriman
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 804
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4178 dikirim Mei 23 2020, 13:38:08 (terakhir disunting Mei 23 2020, 13:48:43 oleh James Berriman) Sebut 
nice post Ethan,, mixed weather races are just more puzzle to solve, fun(not always) :D

Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ May 23rd 2020,13:02:53 )

It wouldn't be 100%. You are wrong.

Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ May 23rd 2020,12:14:04 )

Such wild things should not happen (ever!!!).

Not sure we are on the same page here mate?? I talk about keeping some unpredictability... The difference between 1% & 0% is fairly straight forward imo.. 1 race in 75 x 17 is hardly overdoing it.. 13 seasons is a long tome to still be weeping :P

Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ May 23rd 2020,13:23:20 )

Such does not exist in reality.

is that backing up your debate? :P

Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4179 dikirim Mei 23 2020, 13:44:01 Sebut 
Quote ( James Berriman @ May 23rd 2020,13:38:08 )

is that backing up your debate? :P
Do not quote parts!

That is not the point of my post.
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Amateur - 49)

Kiriman: 11688
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4180 dikirim semalam pada 21:45:56 (terakhir disunting semalam pada 21:58:55 oleh Stuart Foster) Sebut 
could we have a magic button that clears tagged messages?

Bit of a pain to have to untag them individually, as that appears the only way to do it (outside of deletion)

I see that when all messages are selected from the top of the inbox, we have two options at the bottom to delete all selected or save all selected. Could we have a third button there to untag all selected? Would be great, cheers el presidente!
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Kiriman: 3468
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4181 dikirim semalam pada 22:26:55 (terakhir disunting semalam pada 22:28:38 oleh Daniel Douglas) Sebut 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ May 27th 2020,21:45:56 )

could we have a magic button that clears tagged messages?

Bit of a pain to have to untag them individually, as that appears the only way to do it (outside of deletion)

I see that when all messages are selected from the top of the inbox, we have two options at the bottom to delete all selected or save all selected. Could we have a third button there to untag all selected? Would be great, cheers el presidente!

Hold down CTRL and then press R

That'll untag all of them

Edit: Unless you talking about the coloring of the envelop thing.... in which case just dont ever do that (make them different colors) and you wont have that problem
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Amateur - 49)

Kiriman: 11688
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4182 dikirim semalam pada 23:34:30 Sebut 
Quote ( Daniel Douglas @ May 27th 2020,22:26:55 )

Unless you talking about the coloring of the envelop thing.... in which case just dont ever do that (make them different colors) and you wont have that problem

Daniel have you been following Mikko around the forum or something ;) :p
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 138 139 [140 Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini