Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 106 [107108 ... 191 192 193 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Suggestions 5783 balasan
Mato Nikic
(Kumpulan Amateur - 78)

Kiriman: 782
  Negara:
Croatia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3181 dikirim Sep 6 2018, 13:45:46 Sebut 
Quote ( Ľubomír Štec @ September 6th 2018,13:35:29 )

This game is managerial, you have to make your own dicisions how to be ahead of everybody else, so you setup your car,staff, strategies, the whole team the best you know, sorry if it is unfair to somebody because reasons...not everything is fair, even this game.
I dont see why I shouldnt make use of advantages when they are available. If they decide to change qually system and make it fair for everybody, then OK I will have to adaipt, that´s it.

Yes. You are right, but there should not be such advanteges. Think about managers from America, Asia and Austealia. Nobody want to do qaulies for example at 1 am only to have same data availible.
Twig Fahaji
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 445
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (9)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3182 dikirim Sep 6 2018, 13:54:51 Sebut 
Quote ( Rahmat Febrizal @ September 5th 2018,17:40:24 )

Better graphic will be more atractive. Some player loves good graphic. Some of them loves better gameplay. Some of them finding social forum and dynamic challange. While another plays this game only for optional because this game is accessible by them.

1 to 10;
Gameplay is 8.
Graph is 5,
Accessible is 9,
Challange is 9. I guess.

Only for sugestion for better development in the future. Thankyou Very Much ^_^

Seems a bit premature to rate the game so definitively after three races!

I think the race screen is excellent. Sure, in time there can be improvements to it, but it does a great job.

I like good graphics too - that's why I own F1 2017. If people are put off GPRO by lack of good graphics, they probably won't enjoy playing it anyway. It's like playing Football Manager and complaining that the graphics aren't as good as Fifa.
Rahmat Febrizal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 122)

Kiriman: 83
  Negara:
Indonesia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #3183 dikirim Sep 6 2018, 15:30:38 (terakhir disunting Sep 6 2018, 15:37:36 oleh Rahmat Febrizal) Sebut 
Quote ( Twig Fahaji @ September 6th 2018,13:54:51 )

Seems a bit premature to rate the game so definitively after three races!

I think the race screen is excellent. Sure, in time there can be improvements to it, but it does a great job.

I like good graphics too - that's why I own F1 2017. If people are put off GPRO by lack of good graphics, they probably won't enjoy playing it anyway. It's like playing Football Manager and complaining that the graphics aren't as good as Fifa.

Check this up! https://[Blacklisted].com/race/live.php?id=19355945 I like the live race graphics. Seems like 1:1 distance ratio. But not the whole gameplay. And that game consumes too much bandwidth for the 3D graphic, as well. Like Jukka said, it will cost too much bandwidth.
Graham Morecroft
(Kumpulan Rookie - 144)

Kiriman: 568
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3184 dikirim Sep 6 2018, 15:39:38 Sebut 
I like the idea of locking the Q1 and Q2 times until after deadline but that information is something that could be of help to new players - in that they can see what times they should be trying to achieve when playing with their setups.

Maybe implement something for Amateur or higher, thereby still leaving this helpful facility available for new rookies.

As for the graphics, the new race screen is brilliant considering the amount of data that has to be processed to calculate it and the bandwidth to replay it. I don't feel that this needs to be enhanced anymore. It is, after all, about managing and not racing.
Twig Fahaji
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 445
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3185 dikirim Sep 6 2018, 17:50:56 Sebut 
Quote ( Graham Morecroft @ September 6th 2018,15:39:38 )

I like the idea of locking the Q1 and Q2 times until after deadline but that information is something that could be of help to new players - in that they can see what times they should be trying to achieve when playing with their setups.

Maybe implement something for Amateur or higher, thereby still leaving this helpful facility available for new rookies.

As for the graphics, the new race screen is brilliant considering the amount of data that has to be processed to calculate it and the bandwidth to replay it. I don't feel that this needs to be enhanced anymore. It is, after all, about managing and not racing.

It can also be useful for avoiding stupid mistakes. Like running practice laps with Extra Soft tyres in the rain. You look at qualifying times and think "how can I be 7 seconds off the pace... ohhhh". And then you put it right, rather than qualifying with the wrong tyres.

Not that I have ever made this mistake, well not since... last race.
Kieran Taylor
(Kumpulan Amateur - 92)

Kiriman: 431
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #3186 dikirim Sep 7 2018, 01:10:56 Sebut 
stupid mistakes are always best avoided by making stupid mistakes in the first place
Jason Claydon
(Kumpulan Rookie - 129)

Kiriman: 366
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3187 dikirim Sep 7 2018, 19:35:25 Sebut 
Suggestion:

On the race viewer (the new one) put the controls that are on the bottom (currently covering a bit of the circuit) on the top black banner between the 'Gap to leader' information and the 'back to office' button. There's enough room for it and it is currently always in the way when I am watching races.
James Iain
(Kumpulan Rookie - 20)

Kiriman: 5
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (6)
Kiriman lama #3188 dikirim Sep 9 2018, 17:17:45 Sebut 
i have a suggestion i know they take cryptocurrency, but i often think engagement could increase if the are ways to enter leagues for cash or cryptocurrency and maybe invent a cryptocurrency and enter leagues on the level of your cars and times you set, and have set values and kind of like poker take fees and run freerolls, but i suppose if you created a cryptocurrency say about 10 million coins you could easily use the 10 million in freerolls and also have pay to buy in opportunities where say you have a limit of 24 entries and pay out for the top 10, etc for each league at different levels and different amounts where you can just log in and enter and the competition will run like they do now, and they have to basically play the season to get the pay out. so buy to enter competitions and freerolls by creating a new cryptocurrency, this would increase engagement and be more fun.
James Cunningham
(Kumpulan Amateur - 52)

Kiriman: 18
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3189 dikirim Sep 9 2018, 19:03:22 Sebut 
That would make GPRO pay to win. No one wants that.
Felipe Jibaja
(Kumpulan Amateur - 41)

Kiriman: 105
  Negara:
Peru 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (3)
Kiriman lama #3190 dikirim Sep 9 2018, 20:24:20 Sebut 
Is there a chance for the game to have just tire (no fuel) pit stops, with different tire strategies (soft and hard options in one race) and for the points system to be changed (25-18-15-12.......)?
Jasper Coosemans1
(Kumpulan Pro - 18)

Kiriman: 3021
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3191 dikirim Sep 9 2018, 20:37:51 Sebut 
Quote ( James Cunningham @ September 9th 2018,19:03:22 )

That's not what he's saying. He's proposing some sort of private leagues (which are currently in development) where you pay to play (not pay to win) and can get prize money back in return.

I'd be surprised if the private leagues are going to be for free anyway, so his proposal is not that far removed from reality. I still don't like the suggestion though, because GPRO has random elements so playing for prize money is essentially a form of gambling.
Vakaris Stankevičius
(Kumpulan Amateur - 5)

Kiriman: 55
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3192 dikirim Sep 9 2018, 22:05:36 Sebut 
Grid penalties for going negative
James Iain
(Kumpulan Rookie - 20)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3193 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 10:51:41 Sebut 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ September 9th 2018,20:37:51 )

Quote ( James Cunningham @ September 9th 2018,19:03:22 )

That's not what he's saying. He's proposing some sort of private leagues (which are currently in development) where you pay to play (not pay to win) and can get prize money back in return.

I'd be surprised if the private leagues are going to be for free anyway, so his proposal is not that far removed from reality. I still don't like the suggestion though, because GPRO has random elements so playing for prize money is essentially a form of gambling.

i don't personally feel it's a form of gambling i think it's a form of increasing economic opportunities, you could lose or win yes, but if you can implement a calculation like bankroll management sort of like poker, and e sports competitions, it's a form of increasing economic opportunities by increasing competitions for money. i do think economic opportunities with a element of chance, is more viable but i think my suggest is more along the alternate leagues, i would not call them private i think they should be set up the same way as the current leagues to make sure the competition is still fair. so you can fill up a room where the cars are fairly level, for different levels of money and you work your way up the money scale and level scale to be profitable. but would be optional, always optional to enter.
James Iain
(Kumpulan Rookie - 20)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3194 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 11:09:49 Sebut 
i might add to this reality as well, say you could develop cars different car garages and sell them for real cash as well on a market like a bidding system, so you can also choose which car you want to race in. and more detailed upgrades so you have a-lot of different upgrades does not just say upgrade one, might say the X force from wing, or D class rear wing, etc, the Streamline wing, just random names with detailed graphic market place, and you add them to the car for the money you have, and then you sell these modified cars on a bidding market for real cash. that you could then use to buy into race if you wanted to, and maybe a way to paint the cars and style them.
James Iain
(Kumpulan Rookie - 20)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3195 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 11:17:16 Sebut 
lets add a few more names because i missed the t.
X force front wing
F zero front wing
Stream duct front wing
plane short front wing
wide front wing

say each one with a different name, say the wide front wing, would from my research push the air wider therefore give better streamline to the car behind, so give the car behind a better overtaking opportunity, that might be the first wing on the cars, then a plane short front wing, one with less air being pushed around the side,
and what this does would give them different attributes on the car like defense attack abilities, speed, aerodynamics, and stats, which reflect the upgrades.
James Iain
(Kumpulan Rookie - 20)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3196 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 11:29:06 Sebut 
so you would have three garages or maybe you could buy extra garages and develop cars and be able to sell them on a open market for racing. adding a garage room and a 3D version of adaptable cars that you could even add paint with and modify. so you get three garages if you pay to race, once you pay to race you open up the garage feature, which gives you a basic car you can modify, and you have to buy the other two cars, from the fantasy cash you build up with the game, but you can sell for real money on a market and you can open up more garages if you pay for them to create new car mods and different kinds of mods on cars, so people can buy a better car race in on the market.

and do we have a edit button because i keep making typo's? like plane i mean plain front wing.
Dainius Vaškys
(Kumpulan Amateur - 18)

Kiriman: 654
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3197 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 11:51:53 Sebut 
Yes, there is an edit button.

Now looking to your suggestion, if everyone can make those cars, then who would buy them? I mean a private league in which u race is an interesting idea for extra cash flow, but making and selling cars, do's not make any sense to me.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Kumpulan Pro - 18)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #3198 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 14:42:25 (terakhir disunting Sep 10 2018, 14:52:28 oleh Jasper Coosemans) Sebut 
Could we have all the test stints added to the Economy History instead of just the start of the test?

If you do multiple stints (or even the complete test) without any other actions on your account in between, it could still be one entry, just like a full practice session is shown as "Practice lap costs x 8".

But for a 'split' test it could look something like this:

14:41 - Test stints 1-3 - $-1.000.000
14:50 - Car update blablabla - $-gazillion
14:55 - Test stints 4-6 - $0
Joachim Rang2
(Kumpulan Rookie - 35)

Kiriman: 316
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3199 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 18:03:28 Sebut 
Maybe something for the new game engine which can take track sections into account:

Allow for deliberately slower setups which increase overtaking and blocking chances. Make that track dependent so that you have to find out what works for each track.
Rahmat Febrizal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 122)

Negara:
Indonesia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (5)
Kiriman lama #3200 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 18:49:31 Sebut 
This game just like DOTA. Easy to understand. But hard to win. ^_^

eeeerrrr... about the car image, when do you want to fix it? About no more image overlay to each other when overtaking! Not always. But sometime. yeah... well... Huhuuu...

All hail GPRO...

eeeerrrr... May i ask you for some Supporter credits? Thankyou very much. Yohohohoho ^_^
Dusan Sevarlic
(Kumpulan Amateur - 47)

Kiriman: 1435
  Negara:
Serbia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3201 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 18:59:00 Sebut 
Quote ( Rahmat Febrizal @ September 10th 2018,18:49:31 )

This game just like DOTA. Easy to understand. But hard to win. ^_^

You already understood this game???

You must be a genius :)))
Rahmat Febrizal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 122)

Negara:
Indonesia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3202 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 19:16:48 Sebut 
Quote ( Dusan Sevarlic @ September 10th 2018,18:59:00 )

Really ? Are you serious ? Yes i under-stand. The part of my UNDER body just STAND up. LOL

Check this up sir. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBG_ti73Cbo

Have a nice day ^_^
Dusan Sevarlic
(Kumpulan Amateur - 47)

Kiriman: 1435
  Negara:
Serbia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3203 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 19:25:22 (terakhir disunting Sep 10 2018, 19:43:01 oleh Dusan Sevarlic) Sebut 
Quote ( Rahmat Febrizal @ September 10th 2018,19:16:48 )

Quote ( Dusan Sevarlic @ September 10th 2018,18:59:00 )

Really ? Are you serious ? Yes i under-stand. The part of my UNDER body just STAND up. LOL

Check this up sir. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBG_ti73Cbo

Have a nice day ^_^

???

Just like I said...

(Are you sure) you already understood this game???
Rahmat Febrizal
(Kumpulan Rookie - 122)

Negara:
Indonesia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3204 dikirim Sep 10 2018, 19:49:31 Sebut 
Quote ( Dusan Sevarlic @ September 10th 2018,19:25:22 )

???

Just like I said...

(Are you sure) you already understood this game???

yeaa-yeah... A little bit more stuff. Not better than you.
Diogo Abdalla
(Kumpulan Amateur - 3)

Kiriman: 309
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #3205 dikirim Sep 15 2018, 01:07:13 (terakhir disunting Sep 15 2018, 01:09:42 oleh Diogo Abdalla) Sebut 
Ive been starting to collect data more seriously and been programming my own "data miner" for that and it occurred me that it would be really useful if there was some kind of action log of everything you did in the game and what changed when you did and how much it costed etc

Something pretty much like the economic history, only more detailed.

Like, for example:

- driver training: the log would record not only which type of training you did and its costs, but also how the stats changed after it

- car upgrade: the log would record exactly what parts you changed, to what, how much it costs, how much the wear changed etc (the economic history has almost all that, except it doenst not shows downgrades or the individual cost of each upgrade/repĺace)

- testing: the log would record how many laps you did, what priority, how the wear changed after the test, how many car points of what you got etc

This kind of stuff.

All this information is already available and visible, but scattered in many lists and graphs (like the driver skills history or the car points history). Others, AFAIK, you have to manually write down somewhere (car wear diff from testing, for example, or what exactly you changed to what on car upgrade)

The log would just make it more practical, to have that information in one place, inside GPRO. Also it would be great for data mining tools and such

Im know Im pretty new to the GPRO yet but I realize that collecting data is one of the most important things in this game. This is just an idea to make it a little easier

Maybe it could be a supporter feature?
Jasper Coosemans1
(Kumpulan Pro - 18)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3206 dikirim Sep 29 2018, 11:23:52 Sebut 
In the Race Summary of an entire tier (like this page /gb/RaceSummary.asp?group=Pro&Season=66&Race=15 ), can the people from our own group be highlighted, like by putting the group number in yellow bold text?
Petr Cejka
(Kumpulan Amateur - 91)

Kiriman: 66
  Negara:
Republik Czech 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #3207 dikirim Sep 29 2018, 12:56:16 Sebut 
I got idea about used car parts. Now used parts go scrap if new parts are bought. MY idea suggest to store used parts if wear is bellow 100% and possibility to use it some day in the future..
Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Pro - 8)

Kiriman: 11899
  Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3208 dikirim Sep 29 2018, 12:59:36 Sebut 
Quote ( Petr Cejka @ September 29th 2018,12:56:16 )

I got idea about used car parts. Now used parts go scrap if new parts are bought. MY idea suggest to store used parts if wear is bellow 100% and possibility to use it some day in the future..
There was a lot of talk about it.
Nothing happened. :(
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 19)

Kiriman: 6688
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3209 dikirim Sep 29 2018, 13:30:01 Sebut 
After accidentally double posting a topic last night, i have a suggestion. To avoid having multiple of the same topic and occasions where someone clicks twice, there should be an auto detection thing when making a new topic to make sure no 2 topics can have the exact same name. This'll make people use the search feature a lot more to avoid multiple topics about say Randoms, or driver energy, and obviously avoiding the double topic posts that occasionally pops up
Jukka Sireni2
(Kumpulan Rookie - 69)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 3870
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (10)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3210 dikirim Sep 29 2018, 13:36:26 Sebut 
Planning the use of parts so that I got most out of them was the most interesting thing in the game for me. Having spare parts as possibility would change that quite a bit and I'm not sure it would be all good. Currently it is very simple, but still so complicated to get most out of it. Changing would make it more the opposite by being more complicated to track what you have, but also kind easier to make it right as if you mess up and have 50% engine before an oval, no worries, you can save it for later.
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 106 [107108 ... 191 192 193 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini