Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 154 [155156 ... 191 192 193 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Suggestions 5783 balasan
Twig Fahaji
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 445
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #4621 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 14:33:18 Sebut 
Quote ( David Evans @ February 24th 2021,11:51:44 )

Hows about as a new feature including a post race press conference for the driver whereby there are a small number of questions asked about the race and result and the answers could have an effect positively or negatively on such things as motivation, albeit by a small amount.

Talking about wanting new people to engage more with the game, it just gives it a little more depth and something else to factor in when managing OA etc.

Take FIFA as an example, there are pre and post match pressers which depending on answers can improve/damage team morale etc.

Touching on driver interface thread too, wondering if its worth considering not just having helmet design for driver but bring in driver outfit design as well and show it on interface screen below helmet. (tech director doesn't need all the space its given) The driver outfit could also allow owner to place current active sponsors on it in location of choice along with the ability to design their own outfit using credits.

The idea of a press conference sounds interesting, but in reality I think it would most likely be an annoying feature for most players. I HATE the presence of press conferences on Fifa - I just ignore them because they are so dull and yet you still get notifications about them every few days! Even on Football Manager, where the questions are more varied, it's just a case of picking the obviously 'right' answer in order to annoy as few people as possible. It's probably the stand out feature that makes me think "this game tries to be so realistic and yet this is so formulaic and unnecessary".

It will be similar to the sponsor negotiations, where some players/teams will work out the best answers quickly and it will either be a boring step you have to go through or a frustrating step for those who don't know the algorithm.

Re the interface, I does have a particularly strong opinion on it. I agree that perhaps the general look and feel of the game might put off players who are used to something a bit more modern/polished, but I also wonder whether the people who need fancy menus and customisation are the ones likely to stick with the game when they start understanding what it involves...

Then again, maybe I'm a hypocrite as I love a bit of customisation. I edit entire leagues in Pro Evo and have edited my GPRO car/helmet into my F1 2020 game... :)
Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 4)

Kiriman: 11898
  Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4622 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 14:40:24 Sebut 
Quote ( Henri Svensson @ February 24th 2021,13:26:54 )

When looking for a new driver it would be nice to sort out on nationality. (Can't find any Swedish drivers.)
Crucial problem.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Pro - 5)

Kiriman: 12503
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #4623 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 15:26:11 (terakhir disunting Feb 24 2021, 15:31:00 oleh Mikko Heikkinen) Sebut 

Hows about as a new feature including a post race press conference for the driver
Take FIFA as an example, there are pre and post match pressers

Quote ( Twig Fahaji @ February 24th 2021,14:33:18 )

but in reality I think it would most likely be an annoying feature for most players. I HATE the presence of press conferences on Fifa -
Even on Football Manager,...

Indeed. Why take the worst thing of some game and incorporate it here

In the case of FIFA and FM, they are obsessed what the other one is doing and end up doing the same thing, which makes them both worse for it.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Pro - 5)

Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #4624 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 15:33:47 Sebut 

When looking for a new driver it would be nice to sort out on nationality. (Can't find any Swedish drivers.)

Download the excel file. There you can sort out in any way you like (including Nat)

Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ February 24th 2021,14:40:24 )

Crucial problem.

:)
David Evans
(Kumpulan Amateur - 1)

Kiriman: 210
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #4625 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 15:45:23 Sebut 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ February 24th 2021,15:26:11 )

Hows about as a new feature including a post race press conference for the driver
Take FIFA as an example, there are pre and post match pressers

Quote ( Twig Fahaji @ February 24th 2021,14:33:18 )

but in reality I think it would most likely be an annoying feature for most players. I HATE the presence of press conferences on Fifa -
Even on Football Manager,...

Indeed. Why take the worst thing of some game and incorporate it here

In the case of FIFA and FM, they are obsessed what the other one is doing and end up doing the same thing, which makes them both worse for it.

Aye its pointless in football games as they haven't done it correctly. its half arsed. But if done correctly here with well thought out questions and answers based on race results (final position, qualifying, race incidents etc) that provided a small consequence to the driver, it maybe gives even more depth to the game. FIFA was a bad example as it is trash but in this game where it means something as it could effect stats, maybe its worth considering...
Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 4)

Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4626 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 15:50:35 Sebut 
Do you also promote GPRO on those sites? It would be good.
Twig Fahaji
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 445
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4627 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 15:56:03 Sebut 
A press conference is public, so one angle could be that your answers, and therefore info about your account, is then available to everyone. Perhaps there is a trade off between gaining something (could be driver moti, could be sponsor satisfaction) and allowing others see something about your own car/driver/sponsors etc.

I'm not actually on board with the idea, but just trying to run with it a little to think how it could work in GPRO, and the key thing is that there has to be a balance or a trade off. If it's just superficial, it will end up being annoying. If it just boosts your stats, everyone does it so what's the point? If it can increase or decrease stats (feels like motivation is the only relevant one here), then you have to find a balance between making it too obvious/consistent so everyone knows how to answer (or to avoid the scenario where 'once you know, you know') and making it too random so that players end up resenting it because it feels unfair. Basically I don't think it's impossible for something to work, but it seems to be a path fraught with danger!
Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 4)

Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4628 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 16:09:07 Sebut 
Language difficulties?
Fran Martos
(Kumpulan Rookie - 31)

Kiriman: 28
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4629 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 16:19:08 Sebut 
But the answer here is, they are going to be automatic answers done after the race or you have to answer it like in sponsors? The first option will involve adding it to race strategy or some place to be used after the race.

One thing not related to that, but it cames into my mind now: to be able to set a season goal (title/promotion/retain, how many podiums/wins you expect, etc.) choosen on season start that can affect sponsor negotiation and be seen publicly, sponsors will pull back or offer lower prices if you are not accurate (no matter if higher or lower) in you estimatio.

Maybe it was proposed before but rejected, but I just thought it could be a good idea.
Tymoteusz Wojnarowski
(Kumpulan Amateur - 76)

Kiriman: 349
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4630 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 16:54:36 Sebut 
Better driver faces? ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3F1vZYpH8c
Mick Brownhill
(Kumpulan Amateur - 64)

Kiriman: 107
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4631 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 17:36:18 Sebut 
Touching on driver interface thread too, wondering if its worth considering not just having helmet design for driver but bring in driver outfit design as well and show it on interface screen below helmet. (tech director doesn't need all the space its given) The driver outfit could also allow owner to place current active sponsors on it in location of choice along with the ability to design their own outfit using credits.

David, why not have separate sponsors to negotiate for bringing in extra cash?
David Evans
(Kumpulan Amateur - 1)

Kiriman: 210
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4632 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 18:13:00 Sebut 
Quote ( Mick Brownhill @ February 24th 2021,17:36:18 )

David, why not have separate sponsors to negotiate for bringing in extra cash?

Not for me to answer. Question to pose to the developers...
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Amateur - 5)

Kiriman: 5067
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4633 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 18:33:46 Sebut 

Just a tip: do not pick a driver based on its nationality.
Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 4)

Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4634 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 19:09:29 Sebut 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ February 24th 2021,18:33:46 )

Head size is more important. (Small head. It doesn't get stuck in the helmet.)
Henri Svensson
(Kumpulan Rookie - 76)

Kiriman: 67
  Negara:
Sweden 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4635 dikirim Feb 24 2021, 20:30:59 Sebut 

Thanks for the tip. ;)

Richard Robin Paukson
(Kumpulan Amateur - 57)

Kiriman: 2426
  Negara:
Estonia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4636 dikirim Feb 25 2021, 09:11:25 Sebut 
Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ February 24th 2021,19:09:29 )

Just a tip: do not pick a driver based on its nationality. Head size is more important. (Small head. It doesn't get stuck in the helmet.)

I think weight is more important. Lighter drivers eat less. :)
Jonathan Beagles
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Kiriman: 6125
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (7)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #4637 dikirim Mac 6 2021, 13:44:43 Sebut 
Just looking at the sponsor page then - would be good to get more data around the amount that negotiations have increased each race. Right now, you have to click on the sponsor and then on a graph and then (while you can see average % increase) to work out the exact increase amount you are just guesstimating on a graph...

...would be great to have either information from that graph that you could hover over, or even better an actual race by race negotiation progress total numerically represented. Would allow for better planning and better visibility of how the negotiations are progressing.

Thoughts?
Luke Frost
(Kumpulan Amateur - 88)

Kiriman: 11111
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4638 dikirim Mac 6 2021, 13:55:29 Sebut 
Quote ( Jonathan Beagles @ March 6th 2021,13:44:43 )

Thoughts?

It would be helpful if they were shown in a similar way the staff & facilities histories are presented.

Good idea JB
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Kiriman: 12459
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4639 dikirim Mac 6 2021, 13:59:00 (terakhir disunting Mac 6 2021, 14:24:21 oleh Stuart Foster) Sebut 
I think it needs improvement, agree with Jon. I think maybe one of the main reasons it maybe never has been is a lack of clamour for it. Probably cos there's a lot of spiders and things which are pulling all the data that everybody else is not so fortunate to have access to.

Why not show the average progress per race for each sponsor in the group as well your own in negotiation, so that data is not limited access? Then everyone is running off the same level playing field when it comes to negotiating. It certainly isn't as it is now, but that's cos maybe nobody asked the question before Jon. For reasons that are understandable for sure, but an unfair advantage is still an unfair one until its changed.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Pro - 5)

Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4640 dikirim Mac 6 2021, 16:53:32 Sebut 
Quote ( Jonathan Beagles @ March 6th 2021,13:44:43 )

Right now, you have to click on the sponsor and then on a graph

So.. an extension to supporter feature...
Jonathan Beagles
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Kiriman: 6125
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4641 dikirim Mac 6 2021, 17:00:52 Sebut 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ March 6th 2021,16:53:32 )

So.. an extension to supporter feature...

If you like :)
Josh Clark
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 6666
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4642 dikirim Mac 6 2021, 17:02:44 Sebut 
Tbh all the graphs on the site could do with an upgrade. Having them all in the format of the registrations per day graph would be perfect.
/gb/Stats.asp?type=graphregistrations#scroll
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Kiriman: 12459
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4643 dikirim Mac 6 2021, 19:26:21 (terakhir disunting Mac 6 2021, 19:33:47 oleh Stuart Foster) Sebut 
Honestly, I think people are foolish to think spiders and scrapers don't already exist to countenance any small improvement like a few pretty graphs. Graphs and shit ain't gonna help when you've got entire group's worth of sponsor data being gleaned.
Ufuk Yasayan
(Kumpulan Pro - 10)

Kiriman: 139
  Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4644 dikirim Mac 6 2021, 20:09:31 Sebut 
many sponsors are waiting 100% too ..... why is this problem not solved .. the sponsors should not wait (at %100) .. they should leave after 2 race
Josh Clark
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 6666
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4645 dikirim Mac 7 2021, 02:13:09 Sebut 
Quote ( Ufuk Yasayan @ March 6th 2021,20:09:31 )

many sponsors are waiting 100% too ..... why is this problem not solved .. the sponsors should not wait (at %100) .. they should leave after 2 race

They don't anymore. They leave after a determined amount of time. Sponsors that reached 100% before the start of Season 79 won't have a use-by date though, which admins honestly should probably look at fixing otherwise it could be 10+ seasons before they're all accepted.
Gustavo Bellotto
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 102
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #4646 dikirim Mac 10 2021, 20:15:19 (terakhir disunting Mac 10 2021, 20:17:16 oleh Gustavo Bellotto) Sebut 
On track's page we have some info to help us plan the race: "suspension rigidity", "fuel consumption", "tyre wear", and "grip level". Then the info is given as "very high", "high", "medium", "low" and "very low". So, why don't we have "driver energy"as well, it wouldn't be a FOBY as the other info mentioned above are not.
Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 4)

Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4647 dikirim Mac 10 2021, 20:59:00 Sebut 
@Gustavo Bellotto (E) I agree.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Pro - 5)

Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4648 dikirim Mac 10 2021, 21:13:21 (terakhir disunting Mac 10 2021, 21:20:00 oleh Mikko Heikkinen) Sebut 
Quote ( Gustavo Bellotto @ March 10th 2021,20:15:19 )

On track's page we have some info to help us plan the race: "suspension rigidity", "fuel consumption", "tyre wear", and "grip level".

IMO That info is there mostly to help (real) rookies to get acquainted with race planning.

Energy is not really of concern to rookies.

By the time one reaches higher levels, one should not even need those "verbal informations" but instead (mostly) know what to do even without.

So, why don't we have "driver energy"as well, it wouldn't be a FOBY as the other info mentioned above are not.

And why should everything be laid out ?

Why shouldn't there be some mystery to investigate ?

Why take away interesting parts ?

Energy is mainly for "non-rookies" and as such they should be able to figure things out for themselves (specially if they are Elite)
Gustavo Bellotto
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 102
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4649 dikirim Mac 10 2021, 21:46:42 Sebut 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ March 10th 2021,21:13:21 )

On track's page we have some info to help us plan the race: "suspension rigidity", "fuel consumption", "tyre wear", and "grip level".
IMO That info is there mostly to help (real) rookies to get acquainted with race planning.

Energy is not really of concern to rookies.

By the time one reaches higher levels, one should not even need those "verbal informations" but instead (mostly) know what to do even without.

So, why don't we have "driver energy"as well, it wouldn't be a FOBY as the other info mentioned above are not.

And why should everything be laid out ?

Why shouldn't there be some mystery to investigate ?

Why take away interesting parts ?

Energy is mainly for "non-rookies" and as such they should be able to figure things out for themselves (specially if they are Elite)

That info will not give us the formulas in each track, I can see how high the tyres will wear (for instance) but the formula is not given. I have several tools to calculate tyre wear and each one gives me a differente final wear. So, why not energy? Even in real life I hear drivers talking about how tiring a certain track is.

Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 4)

Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4650 dikirim Mac 10 2021, 22:05:10 Sebut 
Psychically?
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 154 [155156 ... 191 192 193 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini