Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Nuvolari Family recruitment Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 3 [45 6 7 8 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Nuvolari Family recruitment 221 balasan
Nicholas Carpenter
(Kumpulan Pro - 12)

Kiriman: 653
  Negara:
New Zealand 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #91 dikirim Ogo 31 2015, 17:08:43 (terakhir disunting Ogo 31 2015, 17:09:21 oleh Nicholas Carpenter) Sebut 
As no one has offered to date me yet we are still taking applications. But be quick I have almost persuaded one or 2 of the current applicants that I'm thier best option.

Please guys. I'm desperate.

P.S. Girls are also welcome
Stefan Gommans
(Kumpulan Amateur - 33)

Kiriman: 1708
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #92 dikirim Sep 3 2015, 19:40:08 (terakhir disunting Sep 3 2015, 19:49:25 oleh Stefan Gommans) Sebut 
Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ August 29th 2015,11:32:06 )

Our best applicants offer:
- high activity in internal/external forum
- Skype chatting
- good planning abilities in mid/long-term
- commitment to the team (few team changes)
- interest to understand how the game works
- ambition to become Elite managers AND to help mates to reach the same goal

Do you think you got all the above but you didn't apply yet? Recruitment is still open, but it won't be open forever. Hurry up if you want to apply:
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391

Breaking news!!!

The deadline for sending in your awesome application is on This Sunday!!!

You can also spam me!
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=26065
Stefan Gommans
(Kumpulan Amateur - 33)

Kiriman: 1708
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #93 dikirim Sep 4 2015, 20:07:38 (terakhir disunting Sep 4 2015, 20:21:32 oleh Stefan Gommans) Sebut 
It has been a pain to manage the highest number of applications ever. I felt a bit embarassed while rejecting some big names, but we need to come to a decision.

Deadline for sending your applications is Sunday, so you're not too late to embarass me even more. Just make sure that you:

+ love the game as much as we do
+ like joining forum discussions, helping team mates, hearing suggestions
+ feel that Nuvolari is the place for your short and long term projects
+ feel that you can help Nuvolari to become a better team (without kicking Gino and other old people)

Dating Nick is no more a requirement, we received no applications since he posted that message :D

Ciao!
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Kiriman: 3594
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #94 dikirim Sep 5 2015, 16:44:06 (terakhir disunting Sep 5 2015, 16:44:28 oleh Andrea Squizzato) Sebut 
Let's see if Stefan manages to steal my daily bump once again (and then steal my message like yesterday's one, wtf?).

Last two days to try to convince us that you are at the same level of current candidates. Hard stuff, but we like it hard, right Deva? :'(

Send your application to the manager you prefer, except Stefan who is busy with his Pokemon.

edit: cool, Stefan didn't steal my bump!
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #95 dikirim Sep 6 2015, 11:08:01 Sebut 
Last day to submit your application.

Thanks to all who applied, it has been an hard battle to get this spot, but soon we will have our new member. Ciao!
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (10)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #96 dikirim Okt 29 2015, 20:40:34 Sebut 
The Nuvolari Family is back to the managers market in order to keep improving its lineup with committed, active and experienced managers willing to establish a long term legacy.

Our philosophy is simple: take a funny, complex, addictive game and make it funnier, easy and even more addictive thanks to our small community. We are ambitious and we are working together in order to reach the highest categories.

We are looking for a commited manager that have the intangibles AND the tangibles above which are mandatory:

- GPRO supporter (Not mandatory, but it's preferred)
- Active in team forum
- Analytical person, you like to have plans and you actually have plans.
- Some sense of humour, this is game and with that we also like to have fun (:

So if you think you can fulfill this requirements we will like to you send us a PM:

Andrea -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
Gareth -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=210504
David -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=341671
Eric -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=162327
(or any other manager in our team)

With:
-GPRO career so far (What have you been doing since your initiation)
-Why do you think you can be good to fit the team and family
-Why do you want to join this team and why should we take you
-Which are your Short/Mid/Long-Term plans
-Talk us a bit about yourself and what you expect from the team

The vacancy is in the Predators team, but please note that this is NOT a sister team: we are all at the same level, we share the same knowledge, tools and forums.

Deadline for submitting applications is Friday 6th November.
Fran Betancort
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 2945
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #97 dikirim Okt 30 2015, 21:01:31 (terakhir disunting Okt 30 2015, 21:02:29 oleh Fran Betancort) Sebut 
I have come out from my cave (only for that you should be applying right now!!!) just to post this and remember all you we have opened a spot in our family.

As our family gets more and more solid a free spot is not that usual, so don´t miss your opportunity to become our new family member.

We have experience at all categories of the game, we haven´t stop growing and growing as the great family we are, and we still want more, much more!!! So if you want to be part of something great and you think you can fit well in our family don´t let this opportunity goes away.

We are waiting for your application, spam any of this guys right now before is too late:

If you don´t like any of them (I understand spamming Andrea is quite scaring), spam any other member of your choice with your app, but do it soon as this time deadline is not as long as other times.

Gino Zernani
(Kumpulan Amateur - 33)

Kiriman: 964
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #98 dikirim Okt 31 2015, 21:07:11 Sebut 
Headache? Baldness?
Call your own doctor.
And for the rest
Nuvolaris are the best
Luca Molendi
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 371
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #99 dikirim Nov 1 2015, 21:30:38 (terakhir disunting Nov 1 2015, 21:31:17 oleh Luca Molendi) Sebut 
Team Radio............

"BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!"
Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 254
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #100 dikirim Nov 2 2015, 15:18:23 Sebut 

I'm ready to be done being the noob on the Predators > Nuvolari is looking for a great person to become the newest member of our family.

If you think this is you, then consider sending us an application and let us know a little bit about yourself and your GPRO career.

You may PM it to any of the folks below:

OR pick your favourite team member and give them a shout with your appiclation.

Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #101 dikirim Nov 3 2015, 22:24:46 Sebut 
Don't miss the opportunity to join the Nuvolari Family, there are 3 days remaining to write your application message.

We like ambitious people, we can offer good support to have success in higher leagues. Luca Molendi's Elite promotion shows that we can transform a donkey into a real star. Imagine what we can do with a real manager...
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #102 dikirim Nov 4 2015, 19:34:25 Sebut 
Thanks to those who submitted applications so far, we are a bit late processing them and sending questions but don't worry, deadline for applying won't change (Friday 6th of November).

If you've already applied and you are waiting for our questions, you may as well contact our "star" Luca Molendi ( /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=469703 ) and compliment him about his great performances in Elite, telling that you admire him and you want to be like him one day. Help us to convince him that he is really a top manager. Please share your conversations with us so that we can have a great laugh together.

If you haven't applied yet, you can send your application to anybody in the team. Or again, pick Luca Molendi and tell him that you're sending your app to him because he is the best of Nuvolari Family :D
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #103 dikirim Nov 5 2015, 20:19:51 Sebut 
Deadline is coming, hurry up to claim your own spot in the Nuvolari Family :)
Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #104 dikirim Nov 6 2015, 18:41:29 (terakhir disunting Nov 6 2015, 18:41:55 oleh Kevin Abdalla) Sebut 
Today, I'll keep it short and simple:

It is the final day to get your application in to join the Nuvolari Family! Don't miss this opportunity.............
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (10)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #105 dikirim Dis 27 2015, 13:50:49 Sebut 
After season reset there will be a vacancy in the Nuvolari Family lineup because of a mate sadly quitting the game due to RL issues. We wish him a great luck in RL and we thank him for having played this game with us.

Nuvolari is looking for a great manager willing to establish a long term legacy with us. Use your application message to describe the way you play the game, what you are expecting from a team and fill it with everything you want us to know about you and your hobbies.

If you want to know something in particular about us, you may contact us via PM or try to search more information in previous pages of this thread.

Due to holidays, we are extending recruiting deadline till January 8th.

Your applications can be send to anybody in the team. But here you find some shortcuts:
Andrea Squizzato -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
Gareth Love -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=210504
Ayman Daher -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=180387
Marco Predappio -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=52074
Alessandro Casagrande -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=78744
Gino Zernani -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=62779
Eric Bolder -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=162327
Mick Ridley -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=299051
Kevin Abdalla -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=324418
Fran Betancort -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=150042
Mehdi El Fathy
(Kumpulan Amateur - 124)

Kiriman: 5057
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #106 dikirim Dis 28 2015, 22:52:48 (terakhir disunting Dis 28 2015, 22:53:12 oleh Mehdi El Fathy) Sebut 
Hello everyone. As you might have noticed, we are opening a vacant spot in the family. One of our members has to leave due to RL issues and we wish himm all the very best in the future.

We are looking forward someone who's looking forward staying with us for a long period and manage to achieve very well with us. We're looking forward someone who speaks English, because most of our work is in English. If you fail to understand some basics things like in our tool, you'll be considered as a tool instead. And to each his own.

Do you think you can help me getting out of the friendzone?
Do you think you can help Lucazzo not forgetting to do his duties?
Do you think you can give a proper reality check to Dede?
Do you think you can find good looking chicks?
Do you think you can calculate your tyre wear with an abacus?
Do you think you can laugh when I say something unfunny or stupid?
Do you think you can add something to the "Do you think you can" notes?

If you do then make sure you send a PM to one of the link above.
Because yeah. I'm a lazy boy. And I'm not referring to the freestyle trick aswell.
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #107 dikirim Dis 29 2015, 20:06:09 Sebut 
I know, the reset is taking soooooooo long that you keep refreshing the page again and again and again. Or maybe you go through the forum spamming everywhere that this reset should START AS SOON AS NOW FFS! Yeah I know the feeling, we've been doing the same for the whole day!

Maybe you can invest some energies in writing your application for joining Nuvolari. Yes, we are addicted like you, we love to discuss about the game, we like to have fun together, we support each others and we aim at reaching Elite. Together.

AND NOW PUSH THAT F****** BUTTON GODDAMMIT!!!
Gareth Love
(Kumpulan Amateur - 118)

Kiriman: 1593
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (7)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #108 dikirim Dis 30 2015, 16:06:02 Sebut 
Please spam the crap out of Andreas mail box. It doesn't need to be in the form of applications, just abuse would work!
You could apply if you want, it's not that bad here
Ayman Daher
(Kumpulan Amateur - 86)

Kiriman: 777
  Negara:
Lebanon 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #109 dikirim Dis 31 2015, 15:09:10 (terakhir disunting Dis 31 2015, 15:09:27 oleh Ayman Daher) Sebut 
Quote ( Gareth Love @ December 30th 2015,16:06:02 )

Please spam the crap out of Andreas mail box

I am glad, umm I mean sad to inform you that Andrea was spammed so much that he went missing. Anyone who hears anything from him or knows his whereabouts, please to give us a call.
After all we want to make sure he continues to be missing.

Ok...for the important stuff then...For now, you can spam Gareth’s account instead of Andrea's...Do that by sending as many non sense stuff as you can to his mailbox, and by your way throw in some applications.

Ok, to be serious now :) Please see below the requirements needed to apply to Nuvolari.

Requirements:
-To have a favorite Dinosaur.
-Know deep inside that Andrea will not make it to Elite.
-If you are sexy, then attach a hot picture of yourself. (that will give you a bonus point)
-To have a favorite Dinosaur. (again)

well that is all for now ;)
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Pro - 19)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #110 dikirim Jan 1 2016, 16:25:15 (terakhir disunting Jan 1 2016, 16:25:58 oleh Andrea Squizzato) Sebut 
Happy New Year! Best way to start your 2016? Send your application to Gareth while he's still drunk after last night! Maybe your message won't reach our forum because he will accidentally delete it, but you will surely have some fun if he ever manages to reply to it.

Here's the shortcut: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=210504

Or you may also contact Bathman & Mehdi: don't forget that it's their birthday, they will get angry if you forget to come with a present. But well, how can you forget when the whole world is celebrating them?

Bathman: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=180387
Mehdi: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=381136

Don't miss the opportunity to jump on Pirates ship or become a Predator :P
Alessandro Casagrande
(Kumpulan Amateur - 124)

Kiriman: 2695
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #111 dikirim Jan 2 2016, 18:34:03 Sebut 
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen.

Remind you that the deadline for applications is the 8th January 2016.

Don't be shy. If we keep Andrea with us, there's hope for everyone! ;)
Ayman Daher
(Kumpulan Amateur - 86)

Negara:
Lebanon 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #112 dikirim Jan 3 2016, 17:53:01 (terakhir disunting Jan 3 2016, 17:55:16 oleh Ayman Daher) Sebut 
Ok let us be a bit Nostalgic this time :P

Nuvolari
You will not know what that mean until you join.

What is Nuvolari?
I can try to explain, but I will not be able to give this family its true value.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you ask me what is your luckiest season so far?
I would say Season 26.
Bear in mind that S26 was the only unplanned relegation for me…I was trying hard to retain….I got lucky, and failed :)

I relegated back to Amateur 32….There I met Marco Predappio…We became friends…And that was how I joined Nuvolari later on.
If I did not relegate in S26…I wouldn’t have known Marco, and thus never joined Nuvolari :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Got the moral of the story :P

Ok enough now….
Stop crying guys….Ok take your time….Ok take more time….here is some tissues :P

Ok I will take advantage of this time to remind you that the deadline for sending your applications is the 8th of January. Don’t miss this chance to be in a real great family, to be a Nuvolari.
Fran Betancort
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 2945
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (11)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #113 dikirim Jan 4 2016, 17:49:16 (terakhir disunting Jan 4 2016, 17:51:25 oleh Fran Betancort) Sebut 
Ok, I´m back again from my cave for several reasons. Gareth is high because of those strange pills he has, Ayman is still crying due to his last post, our loved ladyboy Andrea is on holidays, Gino is too old like to write something interesting here, we needed to put Medhi inside a cage to avoid him drive us mad, our Rockstar Mick is still with new year´s hangover, and the serious members of the family are too serious to let them write anything about family in public forums.

So they thought it was a good idea to let me go out from my cave to advice all you there is a free spot to fill in best family ever at GPRO.

Your first exam will be to send your application to the member of Nuvolari you like the most, that will let us know which ones are your mentals problems, if you are lucky enough to get a reply get ready for a lot of stupid nonsense questions. If you survive to all that madness you can be the new member of the best family ever.

Spam any of the guys at these teams now, your first important decision before becoming part of GPRO history:

Predators (best team and winners of team cup by accident)
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=40

Racing (many old guys who speak a strange language when nobody see them)
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?ID=1022

Pirates (they used to live at Preds shadow, but seems they are finally learning something)
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1299

Choose a member of any team and spam them now before it´s too late!!!!
Gino Zernani
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Kiriman: 964
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #114 dikirim Jan 5 2016, 18:15:32 Sebut 
Quote ( Fran Betancort @ January 4th 2016,17:49:16 )

Gino is too old like to write something interesting here

Something interesting here.
And you? Beeing too old, but anyway able to write 'Something interesting here', or too young, but anyway able to understand such sillynesses, doesnt matter! What we are looking for is you.
So keep that app coming in and take care of what written above.
We are waiting for you.
David Uribe
(Kumpulan Amateur - 107)

Kiriman: 83
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #115 dikirim Jan 6 2016, 14:11:21 Sebut 
Happy Ephifany day!

I dont know if you have been given lots of gifts or not. However, if you havent been lucky this night, you have the chance to get the BEST PRESENT: be part of the Nuvolari Family.

If you fulfill the requeriments (see above), dont hesitate to send your application / questions-doubts to any team member.
Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Pro - 18)

Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #116 dikirim Jan 7 2016, 17:15:07 (terakhir disunting Jan 7 2016, 17:16:23 oleh Kevin Abdalla) Sebut 
Hey everyone,

It's NU Year,
Time for a NU Beginning?
Why not Join the NUvolari Family?

Ok, so I'm not as creative as the rest of the bunch. If you're looking to join a great team, look no further.

Send an application to anyone in the family:

Predators
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=40

Racing
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1022

Pirates
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1299
Gareth Love
(Kumpulan Amateur - 118)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #117 dikirim Jul 19 2016, 14:42:51 Sebut 
Nuvolari are currently split over a current hot topic.

We can't decide whose wife is hotter out of Aymans or Andreas.

If you wish to weigh into this debate please feel free to pm either one of them to ask for pictures and sent your vote to me.
Gareth Love
(Kumpulan Pro - 8)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #118 dikirim Feb 23 2017, 20:08:09 Sebut 
Goooood evening Ladies, Gentlemen and Goat molesters!!!!

We would like to inform you that the amazing Nuvolari family are accepting applications to join our awesome family.

What we have to offer, abuse, banter, team bitches (dede and meddy) knowledge, family togetherness, Ayman&Gareth and threads that make 50 shades of grey look like a f*$^*&g kids cartoon.

If you would like to know more then contact one of the usual suspects. We will then interrogate you so thoroughly that your parents will be reaching for the cigarette packet.

Some things to know about the family;
We work hard together,
We play hard together,
We abuse Dede and Meddy hard together.
Dede and Meddy do each other hard,
We all have dinosaur discussion opinions.

We expect all new members to join in with all of the above.
Ayman Daher
(Kumpulan Elite)

Negara:
Lebanon 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #119 dikirim Feb 24 2017, 22:07:23 Sebut 
Alan entered the headquarters. Dede was sitting on a cone, Gareth was playing football manager, and Alex was sitting on the floor with his eyes closed thinking of something important, or not.

“Here you are” Alan boomed at Dede, “Where the hell were you?”

“Here, trying my new toy” Dede replied sheepishly.

“There is no time for new toys Dede. Gareth, Alex please can you stop what you are doing and come here please.”

“What is this all about?” Gareth asked annoyed.

“Where are the rest?” Alan asked.

“Somewhere around abusing each others I guess.”

“Ok, this cannot wait.” Alan said in a serious tone, “I think we need to make an announcement. We need to recruit new faces to Nuvolari, it seems we will lose a couple of guys to that thing called real life.”

“I saw that coming” Alex said coming out of his trance. “Real life should be dealt with, once and for all. So what do you think Dede?”

“I think the new toy is great!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send your applications to:
Alan /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=149297
Dede /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=11391
Alex /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=78744
Gareth /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=210504

Or any other Nuvolari member
Alan Horsley
(Kumpulan Pro - 19)

Kiriman: 2085
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #120 dikirim Feb 25 2017, 19:20:23 Sebut 
In addition to Aymans super informative post i would just like to add that here at Nuvolari we are not above dirty tactics and frequently sabotage other cars in our attempts to excel (unfortunately this season it has mostly been Dede and Ayman sabotaging each others cars but hey, no one said we were perfect)!

If you are communicative, interesting and have a weird sexually transmitted disease then we may well be the team for you so don't be shy and send in your wonderfully detailed application today.
Halaman « 1 2 3 [45 6 7 8 » Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Nuvolari Family recruitment Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini