Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Nuvolari Family recruitment Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 5 [67 8 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Nuvolari Family recruitment 221 balasan
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Amateur - 91)

Kiriman: 5068
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #151 dikirim Sep 16 2017, 19:45:42 Sebut 
Have i ever mentioned Gareth is an arsenal fan? Join in and you wont be the biggest looser around
Gareth Love
(Kumpulan Pro - 8)

Kiriman: 1593
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #152 dikirim Sep 24 2017, 15:13:52 Sebut 
We had some really good applications and decided to pick the worst.

We would like to welcome Jan and the Turk to Nuvolari
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 3594
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #153 dikirim Dis 1 2017, 22:51:53 Sebut 
Sadly Nuvolari is forced to open recruitment again after a couple of months since last time. Unfortunately two mates are quitting the game after staying in the Nuvolari family for such a long time, a big thanks to them for what they have done to make Nuvolari a great place, good luck in your RL guys!!

We wish to welcome valuable men and managers like the ones that are quitting us. If you want to make Nuvolari your new home, help us grow and achieve great results, send us an application!
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #154 dikirim Dis 2 2017, 15:22:18 (terakhir disunting Dis 2 2017, 15:22:33 oleh Ivan Silva) Sebut 
Nevermind what Dede said. Those managers are not quitting us, they are quitting the game. Managers simply dont quit Nuvolari. We are looking for someone who shares this team spirit.

I know nowadays there are plenty of teams to look for but you're not gonna find one with as much fire on its hearts than ours, some guy leave over time but the main core remains and a new generation of Nuvolaris is carrying on the old traditions. Show us you're different, show us you're not just a name in our recruitment thread.

Also you can see we need someone else to takeover the ship for Dede, he clearly sucks as a representant of them. We'll teach you the basics of sucess, i call it the "dont do what Dede does" book.
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #155 dikirim Dis 3 2017, 22:51:45 Sebut 
Chapter one - "Dont Do what dede does"

Dont ever, EVER say "Insert all" in any circunstance.

Meanwhile please insert your application through a reliable source (more specificly me), tell us about your gpro career so far and what are your ambitious in the game. Talk to us about your general activity level and what % GPRO ocupies on your freetime (but not the "insert all" kind of activity unless you write your app to Dede).
We want to see the level of commitment one has to the game, give us details on how you make plannings and such. The way you think tells us a lot about you and we're looking for someone who we identify ourselves with.

Be spontaneous, dont follow a script. Write what you feel like and take the initiative to approach the right subjects first.

So far there is not a specific deadline for apps but we'll keep the recruitment open for some time to allow everyone to have their chance to meet us. Just be aware the longer you wait the less chance you might have to give us time to know you as we may close recruitment sooner depending on the teams reactions to the current recruits.
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #156 dikirim Dis 4 2017, 19:35:41 Sebut 
Chapter two - "Dont do what Dede does"

Dont ever expect Donatas to be training his driver for you.

Meanwhile send in your app and we will teach you what to do to reach the top and stay there. Its important for the family project that we develop managers into top level material so we are not looking for some random guy.
There's not much more i can say that hasnt been said yet, you know what we're looking for. Now we are giving you some time to introduce yourselves to us.
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #157 dikirim Dis 5 2017, 18:07:01 Sebut 
Ivan, I see you quickly adapted to Nuvolari mentality. Guys, you must be aware that Nuvolari family is split in two groups: one is the losers and the other one is me. Losers like Ivan, Ayman, Donatas (just to name the worst ones) often get helped by me in strategies, planning, etc, but at the end they do what they want and ruin everything.

By applying to Nuvolari family you have a great chance of joining them losers! Unless you want to join me, your choice!
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #158 dikirim Dis 8 2017, 19:09:10 Sebut 
Chapter three - "Dont do what Dede does"

Never say you "write to big dicks too". Come on, i'm not even gonna comment on this one.

Meanwhile write to the small dick known as Dede (Squizatto) and do something nasty. We also accept hot female chick pictures but those should be sent to a different adress. Other than that Agent 47.5 is still looking for more targets, come on in and shield me.
Andrei Ciuchi
(Kumpulan Retired)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 21510
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #159 dikirim Dis 8 2017, 20:19:21 Sebut 
Removed all posts. Because people need to read those team recruitment forum rules.

Quote ( Michael Winkley @ January 26th 2013,16:23:37 )

Please do NOT post in OTHER team's recruitment thread. Enquiries should be made via PM to the relevant team member/s.

Quote ( Michael Winkley @ January 26th 2013,16:23:37 )

Please do NOT post in your own recruitment thread on more than ONE occasion during the course of any given day, CET time. This means only ONE post on your recruitment thread in total as a team, and not individually.

Plus ... this isn't a conversation thread. If you don't want to join the team but you want to say something to them, either use the PM system or use this thread: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=14753#scroll

And please don't respond to this post. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #160 dikirim Dis 11 2018, 18:00:32 (terakhir disunting Dis 11 2018, 18:01:09 oleh Andrea Squizzato) Sebut 
Nuvolari is searching for a new member! This time we are recruiting an ITALIAN manager, but if you aren't Italian and you are interested joining our family, please drop me a message anyway: there may be spots opening sooner or later, better take some advantage over other managers ;)

Requisites:
- experience in the game
- good activity in team forum (external) and team chat (telegram)
- English language
- long term goals and non-random way to play the game
- team spirit: we believe that helping each others is a key to success!

If you are interested, please contact me or any other Nuvolari manager except Gareth (he will reply NO to any kind of message!).

Application must be in ENGLISH!
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #161 dikirim Dis 12 2018, 18:42:14 Sebut 
Little news.. we decided to officially extend recruitment to non-Italian managers!

Message me if interested or Ayman if not interested :P
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #162 dikirim Dis 13 2018, 23:49:00 Sebut 
We would like to welcome that prick Dede to Nuvolari Racing. He gladely accepted to switch teams so there's one available spot for Nuvolari Pirates. The gayship will still have Gayman and Gayreth so feel confortable to join in.
Alessandro Casagrande
(Kumpulan Pro - 13)

Kiriman: 2695
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #163 dikirim Dis 14 2018, 00:40:01 Sebut 
You forgot to mention Gayvan!
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #164 dikirim Dis 15 2018, 12:21:41 Sebut 
Just rejected Miel Soeterbroek's application cause he doesn't accept to be my secretary. We are still discussing a couple of applications, it may be a quick recruiting this time. Hurry up to send your application if you want a chance to become Gino's mentor.
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #165 dikirim Dis 16 2018, 12:58:37 Sebut 
Dede, stop writing shit and clarify the fact that we are still recruitment even though the Ginoraptor has come back home.
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #166 dikirim Dis 18 2018, 20:59:34 Sebut 
UPDATE:

As some of you may have noticed Sven recently cleared his record as a sexual predator. This means there is now room for 2 candidates to join in one of the most talented group of managers you'll ever see.

We would like someone with shitty paint skills, if you have good paint skills your app will be forwarded to Team Edifice.
I guess thats our main requirement. You need to be good on everything except paint.

Jokes aside, tell us about yourself. We are recruiting people, preferably with a proactive profile.
We have no deadline but we will start voting some candidates soon enough.
I should make it clear we vote (Yes/No) on each individual and not (A vs B).

Anything else please fill Dede's mailbox: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
Alan Horsley
(Kumpulan Pro - 15)

Kiriman: 2084
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #167 dikirim Dis 21 2018, 08:05:18 Sebut 
We are still looking for a potential elite champion so do you have what it takes?

Ideally candidates would be:

Over 90 years of age
confused about their sexuality
confused about their cultural identity
an olympic gold medal winner
adddicted to cocoa or marmalade

If you meet any or all of these criteria then Nuvolari could be the place for you!

Don't hesitate and act now. First new applicant gets a evening of passion with Dede (second applicant is luckier and does not) ;)
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #168 dikirim Jul 28 2019, 19:59:26 (terakhir disunting Jul 28 2019, 20:40:49 oleh Florencia Caro) Sebut 
Hello GPRO managers! Nuvolari is happy to announce we will be accepting applications in the next month to replace a mate that will say byebye to the game after contributing so much to our growth and results.

We're in the middle of team restructuring with the goal of maintaining our family one of the best envirorments and communities of the game. Even more than before we think it's important to recruit the right manager, so all candidates will have to pass through sergeant Horsley's tests and examinations.

Our team is a place where people help each others and share opinions about game experiences and strategies. We believe this is more important than any tool or manual, we enjoy playing the game as one big family!

It will be required to participate actively in our team discussions: share your opinion, comment about race strategies, review team mates' plans and so on.

Here's the link to my mailbox -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391

I go back to Yug's championship party, it will last whole season! We may be drunk during this casting :P

Mod edit: broken link fixed
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #169 dikirim Jul 30 2019, 19:04:31 Sebut 
If you guys are starting on dry tires and 20L fuel tongiht, send application immediately and come to Yug championship party. Getting drunk will help you forget your enormous mistake in race setup :)
Raimonds Urtāns
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Kiriman: 2645
  Negara:
Latvia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #170 dikirim Ogo 1 2019, 10:50:22 Sebut 
Well done Andrea - you actually delivered good results!
You must try Super Bingo ;) :P
Bert Huylebroeck1
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Kiriman: 712
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #171 dikirim Ogo 3 2019, 23:41:35 Sebut 
Don't be afraid. Send in your application.
This family seems like a bunch of idiots...

By now, I can tell you, they are. But that is what makes them so great.
Alessandro Casagrande
(Kumpulan Pro - 13)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #172 dikirim Ogo 4 2019, 13:45:26 Sebut 
Some requirements:

- Being fluent in written English. We stil have an Italian Team, but also Italians must satisfy this requirement as all communications are in English in both forum and chat.

- Being active in forum and chat. Interaction with mates is required

- We use Discord as our chat program. You would need to install / use it as well.

- Supporter status is required, or at least availability to buy / share supporter credits with mates in order to grant the use the team livery.
Mehdi El Fathy
(Kumpulan Rookie - 1)

Kiriman: 5056
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #173 dikirim Ogo 5 2019, 13:29:56 Sebut 
I came back from the dead just to let you know the Family is looking forward finding a new mate.

They managed to get Dede in Elite. That's how great they are.

Therefore if you're an active manager (i'm not talking about being a freak in the sheets) and looking forward getting established in the game, Nuvolari is the perfect choice for you.

Apply now and be a part of the Family alongside the best bunch of guys you will ever meet in this game.

Pro tip : Apply to Mr. Squizzato and say you want to be his personal secretary. That's an extra 10 points for you.
Bert Huylebroeck1
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Kiriman: 712
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #174 dikirim Ogo 7 2019, 22:52:14 Sebut 
If someone applies for the Nuvolari Family he/she should:
- speak fluently 10 languages
- have respect for Dede (Andrea Squizzato)
- be able to lick his own elbow (let or right, doens't matter)
- have discovered the meaning of life
- know the meaning of "Nokotopuleleebistoejadagredo"

If you can say yes to all, you may send your application to me.
If not, then send your application to Alan Horsley (just look above for a link to his Profile).
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #175 dikirim Ogo 11 2019, 09:36:07 (terakhir disunting Ogo 11 2019, 09:36:39 oleh Andrea Squizzato) Sebut 
Who will be the next Nuvolari Elite champion? You will find out by opening the following link:
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391

Ok now that we've told you our secret, it's time to send us your application!
Raimonds Urtāns
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Kiriman: 2645
  Negara:
Latvia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #176 dikirim Ogo 12 2019, 13:27:01 Sebut 
If You are ready for real work on your GPRO game there - apply
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #177 dikirim Ogo 13 2019, 07:11:41 Sebut 
Our champion Yug liked very much a message I wrote to a candidate, maybe it's one of the first serious things I wrote this year. So why not bringing it here :)

In Nuvolari we have retired managers that are still with us, we believe in what we say about being a family. Most of our members have established a great friendship that will keep them together even if they stopped playing. Mehdi is an example (started playing again last season), Fran Betancourt Is another (not playing since years but still with us!).
In Nuvolari we place the human factor over performance: it would be easy to pick all best managers and put them in a super team, but we prefer to offer our help to everybody and grow together as a big family. Our teams are at same level, so we place new managers where we need without looking at manager skills.
Our efforts have been prized last season with Yug's championship and very soon we will score more cups. What makes the difference in our case is the continuous cooperation that helps us to improve our performances but, at the same time, it creates a great team spirit. I'm not gonna advertise the tools we can offer since I believe they are not as important as what cooperation and activity can offer to you.

This pretty much explains what's Nuvolari for us and what kind of mates we're looking for. If you like our spirit, send an application!
Alessandro Casagrande
(Kumpulan Pro - 13)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #178 dikirim Ogo 14 2019, 22:47:39 Sebut 
If you are wondering, yes... we are still recruiting. Don't miss this opportunity to become Dede's new secretary.
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #179 dikirim Ogo 18 2019, 10:48:59 Sebut 
Season 71 is ending, so it won't take long to announce our new member(s?). There is still some days to join the competition though, so hurry up
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #180 dikirim Ogo 20 2019, 18:18:36 Sebut 
We skipped yesterday's bump because we were busy reading your long messages. I finally catched up so I'm here again. Try your luck at Nuvolari, its last week of recruiting :P
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 5 [67 8 » Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Nuvolari Family recruitment Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini