Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Practice & Qualy Car Wear Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 [3 Lompat ke halaman:
Undian topik forum
Practice & Qualy Car Wear
Daftar masuk untuk mengundi atau melihat keputusan undian
Pengarang Topik: Practice & Qualy Car Wear 72 balasan
Damir Pinter
(Kumpulan Rookie - 29)

Kiriman: 14
  Negara:
Serbia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #61 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 15:06:09 Sebut 
this season i had this issue in qualies when practicaly a broken car got ahead of me on the starting grid because he was so much lighter than me. i mean yeah your car is light but its broken. how is that possible?
this issue is replicating itself during the race when a lightweight car (broken) gets ahead of you on the start and is holding you during the first few laps. this was happening to me almost everytime and has cost me a victory few times
Martin Warnett
(Kumpulan Rookie - 87)

Kiriman: 1054
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #62 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 16:10:43 (terakhir disunting Dis 4 2014, 16:11:13 oleh Martin Warnett) Sebut 
Quote ( Damir Pinter @ December 4th 2014,15:06:09 )

this season i had this issue in qualies when practicaly a broken car got ahead of me on the starting grid because he was so much lighter than me. i mean yeah your car is light but its broken. how is that possible?
this issue is replicating itself during the race when a lightweight car (broken) gets ahead of you on the start and is holding you during the first few laps. this was happening to me almost everytime and has cost me a victory few times

It's not broken, that's the point and why I believe it should be possible to break on the qualifying lap(s).

if the car is significantly lighter than you are, I fail to see why you are being held up by it at the start to the point it ruins your race. Usually, that person is almost certainly lighter on fuel with softer tyres after all and pits fairly quickly.
Damir Pinter
(Kumpulan Rookie - 29)

Kiriman: 14
  Negara:
Serbia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #63 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 16:26:42 Sebut 
Because after the pits I'm a few seconds behind, and these are the few seconds I lost at the beginning of the race.
Jon Day
(Kumpulan Rookie - 219)

Kiriman: 10019
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #64 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 16:31:02 Sebut 
Just had a better idea. Anyone who gets fastest lap or Pole position, should get a 30sec driver through/stop penalty. That would make for some interesting strategies. :-)
Josh Clark
(Kumpulan Rookie - 220)

Kiriman: 6667
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #65 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 16:37:35 (terakhir disunting Dis 4 2014, 16:39:50 oleh Josh Clark) Sebut 
I don't see a problem with this. Like others have already said, this is only really a problem in Rookie and maybe Amateur. Wasting a whole season just smoking out every race in Pro or higher is just dumb, and managers who get there will know that.

If you're concerned about the concept of losing money to this, think about it. In Rookie, you'll lose 50,000 each race from qualifying. That's 850k. If 850k is a huge set back to you, wait til you get 1 random in a Pro promotion season ;)
If you're promoting from Rookie with any sensibility then it's unlikely you'll get fastest laps anyway. They're not something you should be pushing for.

If you're concerned about the statistics on your profile page, then why aren't you doing what they're doing? What's more important to you? Promoting with a good balance so you can carry momentum into the next tier, or watching the pole positions number on your manager profile creep up. If its the latter, why are you bothering to promote?

In Pro or higher, managers should have the sense to not do this. Spending a whole season with an unimproving driver, no sponsors and probably more expensive tyres than they should have, just to demote at the end with a stupidly low cash balance, is stupid at that level when you could be saving money and training up a driver to take back to whatever tier you relegate to to stay competitive and earn more money...

Quote ( Damir Pinter @ December 4th 2014,16:26:42 )

Because after the pits I'm a few seconds behind, and these are the few seconds I lost at the beginning of the race.

That could happen just as easily with a lucky force to front in rookie.
Jon Day
(Kumpulan Rookie - 219)

Kiriman: 10019
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #66 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 16:43:35 Sebut 
Quote ( Josh Clark @ December 4th 2014,16:37:35 )

and managers who get there will know that.
Well I do now :)

If you're concerned about the statistics on your profile page, then why aren't you doing what they're doing?
Because they are better at it than me!

watching the pole positions number on your manager profile creep up.
Lifes pretty dull at the moment, I've watched worse.

What's more important to you?
World peace, sex and a sense of well being oh and guitars...(not necessarliy in that order)

managers should have the sense to not do this
Ah, I see my failings now.
Constantin Heller
(Kumpulan Rookie - 32)

Kiriman: 2462
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #67 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 18:39:07 Sebut 
Quote ( Max Watson @ December 4th 2014,14:12:45 )

the disadvantages are manifold

Joe? Sorry, feeling funny today.

I likes Rimantas´s and Jukka´s ideas, they would solve the issue quite well.

My answer to the poll is NEIN. Sorry, just wanted to say that.

I do think we need to do something about this as I´ve used this strategy before and it worked far too good.
Kevin Parkinson
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 14356
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #68 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 19:37:41 Sebut 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ December 4th 2014,18:39:07 )

I likes Rimantas´s and Jukka´s ideas, they would solve the issue quite well.

My answer to the poll is NEIN. Sorry, just wanted to say that.

I do think we need to do something about this as I´ve used this strategy before and it worked far too good.

How can you claim the strategy worked well for you when you've never finished a season above 23rd in Amateur? Did it set you up well for a future relegation?
Constantin Heller
(Kumpulan Rookie - 32)

Kiriman: 2462
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #69 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 20:24:45 Sebut 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ December 4th 2014,19:37:41 )

How can you claim the strategy worked well for you when you've never finished a season above 23rd in Amateur?

It worked well for me back when I was more nooby. Probably it wouldn´t work now as I´ve got better strategies of my own now.
But it worked for gaining some money through doing better Q´s, at least I thought so back then :D
Joe Manifold
(Kumpulan Amateur - 81)

Kiriman: 12472
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #70 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 20:44:17 Sebut 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ December 4th 2014,18:39:07 )

Hahahahahaha
Kevin Parkinson
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 14356
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #71 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 20:47:03 Sebut 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ December 4th 2014,20:24:45 )

It worked well for me back when I was more nooby.

No, it didn't. That's my point. You may have thought it was doing you well at the time, but it wasn't.
Jensen Owens
(Kumpulan Rookie - 239)

Kiriman: 6400
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #72 dikirim Dis 4 2014, 20:55:19 Sebut 

I don't see a problem with this. Like others have already said, this is only really a problem in Rookie and maybe Amateur. Wasting a whole season just smoking out every race in Pro or higher is just dumb, and managers who get there will know that.

If you're concerned about the concept of losing money to this, think about it. In Rookie, you'll lose 50,000 each race from qualifying. That's 850k. If 850k is a huge set back to you, wait til you get 1 random in a Pro promotion season ;)
If you're promoting from Rookie with any sensibility then it's unlikely you'll get fastest laps anyway. They're not something you should be pushing for.

If you're concerned about the statistics on your profile page, then why aren't you doing what they're doing? What's more important to you? Promoting with a good balance so you can carry momentum into the next tier, or watching the pole positions number on your manager profile creep up. If its the latter, why are you bothering to promote?

In Pro or higher, managers should have the sense to not do this. Spending a whole season with an unimproving driver, no sponsors and probably more expensive tyres than they should have, just to demote at the end with a stupidly low cash balance, is stupid at that level when you could be saving money and training up a driver to take back to whatever tier you relegate to to stay competitive and earn more money...

You know why I love this post, The effort that as gone into typing it, Your a good lad you :-)
Andrey Baydin
(Kumpulan Amateur - 68)

Kiriman: 2087
  Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #73 dikirim Dis 5 2014, 08:13:26 Sebut 
Yeah, good ol Clark can work for a whole family. Or two.
:p
Halaman « 1 2 [3 Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Practice & Qualy Car Wear Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini