Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 42 [4344 ... 111 112 113 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Pro - 23 3381 balasan
Rafał Kołodziejczyk
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 111
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1261 dikirim Apr 1 2016, 22:38:21 Sebut 
Noooooooooooooooooo!
Omg, this season is the worst! :(
Congratulations Rodolfo, Peter and Sergey :)

I decided that I don't want to get promote this season...
Bad luck, small budget... Thats why :(
Rodolfo Soares
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 384
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1262 dikirim Apr 1 2016, 22:45:25 Sebut 
Quote ( Rafał Kołodziejczyk @ April 1st 2016,22:38:21 )

<!-- gpro_300x250 -->

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Noooooooooooooooooo!
Omg, this season is the worst! :(
Congratulations Rodolfo, Peter and Sergey :)

I decided that I don't want to get promote this season...
Bad luck, small budget... Thats why :(

Thanks Rafał
did not follow the race today and now I got home I saw the result: D

hell race! Driver FT: D
Peter Willmore
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 3616
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1263 dikirim Apr 1 2016, 22:47:29 Sebut 
congrats Rodolfo :)
Rodolfo Soares
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1264 dikirim Apr 2 2016, 00:42:47 Sebut 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ April 1st 2016,22:47:29 )

congrats Rodolfo :)

Thanks Peter :D
Franco Sandoval
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 46
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1265 dikirim Apr 2 2016, 00:58:09 Sebut 
Congrats Rodolfo, Peter and Sergey!!!

My motor have problems and denied my opportunity to finish in 3rd place. I hope next race will be a different race.
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 2809
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1266 dikirim Apr 3 2016, 10:18:32 Sebut 
Congratulations Rodolfo on 1st. Your first ever Pro season, before this race you had 0 race points. Amazing what a driver's favourite track can do. You started 7th in this race and you were fast, beating your nearest rival by more then 0.5sec. It was only a matter of time before you led the race, with 14 laps to go, you hit the lead and you were never headed from there. I would imagine this is a building season for you and you are after retention, so with 10 points already, your season is definitely safe now.

Congratulations Peter on 2nd. I reckon this was your best race of the season. There was 4 of you fighting hard in those early laps, 2 of them fell back with smoking cars and it was just you and Rodolfo, to fight out the win. You tried hard but Rodolfo's favourite track here cost you the win. But what happens with you now with Rafal's shocking admission that he doesn't want to promote. You could be our third promoter but you have even less money then Rafal???

Congratulations Sergey on 3rd. You started the season strongly with a 4th place finish but since then you have been outside the points, until now. You started from 9th and slowly worked your way up towards the front. Eight laps to go you were still only 6th but you was able to pass another three cars to reach the podium for the first time this season. You have now gathered 11 points for the season and you are definitely guaranteed to return here next season.

Well done to all the other point scorers.

WIN: Rodolfo Soares (first win of the season)
POLE: Peter Willmore (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Rodolfo Soares (first time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Matt Kasar (second time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Szabó Márk (passing 16 cars)

Well I stuffed up here and downgraded some more car parts but my car level is just too low here especially with the low CT risks that I used. I have my qualifying sorted out and will expect to qualify inside the top 10 in every race for the rest of the season. Now I just need to slowly improve my car in the upcoming races to get me back in the points.

Started 5th and finished 17th

Peter Willmore
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1267 dikirim Apr 3 2016, 10:26:15 Sebut 
Thanks Dean :)

Rodolfo was just too strong for me here sadly but congrats to him

As for Rafal saying he does not want to promote , we shall have to see if that comes to fruition or not.

If it does it will make the end of the season interesting :)
Rodolfo Soares
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1268 dikirim Apr 3 2016, 20:09:08 Sebut 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ April 3rd 2016,10:18:32 )

Congratulations Rodolfo on 1st. Your first ever Pro season, before this race you had 0 race points. Amazing what a driver's favourite track can do. You started 7th in this race and you were fast, beating your nearest rival by more then 0.5sec. It was only a matter of time before you led the race, with 14 laps to go, you hit the lead and you were never headed from there. I would imagine this is a building season for you and you are after retention, so with 10 points already, your season is definitely safe now.

Thanks Dean! :D
race spectacular hehe
unexpected victory but was essential.

Quote ( Peter Willmore @ April 3rd 2016,10:26:15 )

Rodolfo was just too strong for me here sadly but congrats to him

Favorite was the pilot then I am strong
I hope to win a few more this season
the next will give hehehe work

Thanks Peter!
Peter Willmore
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1269 dikirim Apr 3 2016, 20:19:36 Sebut 
Great qualy from Mugur
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1270 dikirim Apr 5 2016, 08:09:55 Sebut 
Three of our top seven runners are already in the negative. That means a manager in 5th place could promote. That would be you Nikos Tzivas, I hope you are ready! This season is getting more interesting by the minute.

Who is promoting????????????
Thomas Boucheteau
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 200
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1271 dikirim Apr 5 2016, 14:48:50 Sebut 
aie aie aie being closed to Martin Marx on the grid is dangerous !! :p
Dominik Karda
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 5425
  Negara:
Republik Czech 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1272 dikirim Apr 5 2016, 16:04:04 Sebut 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ April 5th 2016,08:09:55 )

I would say me, but April Fools were 4 days ago :(
Mugur Sapoiu
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 45
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1273 dikirim Apr 5 2016, 17:09:14 Sebut 

I want to promote. I hope you help me and that is not bloking me in the race.
Matt Kasar
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 2239
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1274 dikirim Apr 5 2016, 17:43:35 Sebut 
Not me.... but then you probably guessed that already
Sergey Ved
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 74
  Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1275 dikirim Apr 5 2016, 20:31:31 Sebut 
Sebastian Santigli, small dirty dog...
Nikos Tzivas
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 6
  Negara:
Greece 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1276 dikirim Apr 5 2016, 23:08:13 Sebut 

Three of our top seven runners are already in the negative. That means a manager in 5th place could promote. That would be you Nikos Tzivas, I hope you are ready! This season is getting more interesting by the minute.

Thanks a lot Dean but not this season!!!! By the way, you are doing spectacular job with every race's report...
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (8)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1277 dikirim Apr 6 2016, 11:11:26 Sebut 
Congratulations Mugur on 1st. A rather close race but you always appeared under control. You started from pole but surprisingly only your second pole this season. It has taken awhile to find a clear leader of this group but we do now. You have broken away from the pack and your lead of 8 points over Rafal is I believe, the biggest lead anyone has had while sitting on top. It will be interesting if anyone can close that gap.

Congratulations Pavlin on 2nd. Your driver's favourite track here and he was certainly very impressive. Easily your best qualifying of the season of 9th. You were solid for most of the race, just maintaining that good start. You were still sitting only 7th with 14 laps remaining, but that is when you made your move, passing 5 cars in the next 10 laps. This result has elevated you to 5th and with Peter falling negative, you are the best of those not promoting. Please promote Pavlin. :)

Congratulations Martin on 3rd. You have had more then 20 seasons in this game and finally your first points against the Pros. This is your first ever season with the Pros and you got so close last race with a 9th place finish. You have done remarkably well in your first season. Most never seem to survive but you appear to be getting stronger with every passing race. Now that retention is secured it will be interesting to see what you do from here.

WIN: Mugur Sapoiu (third win of the season)
POLE: Mugur Sapoiu (second pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Filipe Miguel (first time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Matt Kasar (third time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Szabó Márk and Matthew Smith (both passing 15 cars)

Well I decided to push a bit harder here because I wanted a few more points. It is good that when I need points I am able to get them. I couldn't be more then happy with the progress of my driver and everything is still looking good for a big push next season.

Started 8th and finished 6th
Mugur Sapoiu
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1278 dikirim Apr 6 2016, 17:25:17 Sebut 
Congratulations Pavlin, Martin and all those who have achieved points in this race. Race perfect for me :) .
Thomas Boucheteau
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1279 dikirim Apr 6 2016, 19:02:45 Sebut 
Quote ( Nikos Tzivas @ April 5th 2016,23:08:13 )

Thanks a lot Dean but not this season!!!! By the way, you are doing spectacular job with every race's report...

Congrats Nikos for the cup ! I did not think I could beat you but you were definitely much quicker than me :)

Thanks a lot Dean for the report !
Martin Král
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 18
  Negara:
Republik Czech 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1280 dikirim Apr 6 2016, 20:14:15 Sebut 
Thank you Dean and Mugur. I'm so glad that I scored first points in Pro. Now I will save some money, my financial situation isn't so good.

Good luck to everyone who is in the same situation like me before this race.
Matt Kasar
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1281 dikirim Apr 6 2016, 20:38:04 (terakhir disunting Apr 6 2016, 20:39:49 oleh Matt Kasar) Sebut 
Hey Dean,

I'm not going to say this every race as it would become repetitive but I do read and appreciate your race summaries. I'm sure many others do too.
Thanks for your time and effort, hope I end up in the same master group as you so I can continue to enjoy them

EDIT- If other people enjoy them too at leas make the effort to click a green thumb for Dean. I know he would appreciate some acknowledgement of his efforts
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1282 dikirim Apr 8 2016, 23:36:57 Sebut 
Congratulations Filipe on 1st. Finally after 9 races this season, you have collected your first win for the season and thoroughly deserved. Mind you though, you didn't have the fastest car out there and I reckon if Peter hadn't run out of fuel and Mugur didn't smoke, you would have finished 3rd. But a win is a win and I would be celebrating hard. You have climbed to 2nd in the standings only 6 points behind Mugur, our group leader.

Congratulations Mugur on 2nd. Once Peter stopped for that late pit stop, I thought another win was going your way. But your car just couldn't go the distance and you started to smoke only 5 laps from home. You probably knew your car would get close but it just didn't make it today. You are still sitting at the top of the tree though but that lead has been cut from 8 to 6. I still think you are the one to beat this season.

Congratulations Peter on 3rd. Oh what could have been! You were easily the fastest car out on the track today. But your strategy was slight out. I think your tyres were good so it must have been the fuel was just not enough. Still you sit in 4th but with Rafal's poor result you have closed the gap to that promotion zone, you are now only 2 points behind 3rd. We have 4 strong managers here but unfortunately 4 do not go into 3.

WIN: Filipe Miguel (first win of the season)
POLE: Filipe Miguel (second pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Peter Willmore (second time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Rafał Kołodziejczyk (first time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Nikos Tzivas (passing 17 cars)

Well once again I raced here with rather low CT risk so I knew I would finish outside the points. The good news is another strong qualify position but because of my low risks, I dropped 8 places during the race and lost 20 points on my driver's motivation. Motivation is so hard to gain but yet so easy to lose. :)

Started 5th and finished 13th
Peter Willmore
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1283 dikirim Apr 9 2016, 00:17:16 (terakhir disunting Apr 9 2016, 00:17:30 oleh Peter Willmore) Sebut 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ April 8th 2016,23:36:57 )

Congratulations Peter on 3rd.

I went for an aggressive 4 stop strategy, however overfueled by 1 lap each stint which cost me heavy in the wobble laps

it certainly looks like Rafal has backed off , so now I need to make a choice between promoting early or backing off myself :)
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1284 dikirim Apr 9 2016, 00:31:13 Sebut 
It would certainly make things very interesting if you and Rafal both refuse to promote. That would leave our 5th placed manager to promote. That currently is Pavlin and he only has 17 points for the season
Mugur Sapoiu
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1285 dikirim Apr 9 2016, 08:37:27 Sebut 
Thanks Dean :) .
Honestly I thought with race favorite Filipe will not have problems to win this race, which is why I went with lower risk CT and unfortunately FW was broken.

Congratulations Filipe, Peter and all the other point scorers.
Matt Kasar
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1286 dikirim Apr 9 2016, 11:20:32 Sebut 
too true dean, I picked up a couple of points and still lost motivation.......
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1287 dikirim Apr 13 2016, 09:18:20 Sebut 
Congratulations Mugur on 1st. You continue to amaze me! You have bugger all money in the bank and yet you continue to race very strongly. In a very tight race (the top five all finished within 6 seconds of each other) you again proved too good, your fourth win of the season. 2nd on the grid but Filipe's time was super quick! You are guaranteed promotion and I thought you would be racing a lot more conservatively by now, trying to take as much cash to the Masters as you can.

Congratulations Franco on 2nd. Easily your best race of the season and your first appearance up on the podium. You have got close this season with two 4th place finishes. You qualified 9th so maybe having to fight your way through the traffic has cost you the win but still, a terrific result. I still can't believe this is your first season amongst the Pros, I think you will have your driver for next season as well, and you will only be stronger then.

Congratulations Pavlin on 3rd. Your equal best result this season and you are certainly building up very nicely for your big push next season for the Masters. I would be very careful though that you don't accidently promote this season. We know Rafal doesn't want to promote and he is back pedalling hard but he still may have to finish negative to stop promoting. Peter is also struggling and is currently in the red, Mugur has less then 10 M. The top three promoting is not as clear cut as it appears.

Well done to all the other point scorers. Rokas Pranskevičius has scored his first points for the season, he has 4 points but I am not too sure that that will enough to avoid relegation.

WIN: Mugur Sapoiu (fourth win of the season)
POLE: Filipe Miguel (thirdd pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Nikos Tzivas (second time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Matt Kasar (fourth time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Maurizio Siracusa (passing 18 cars)

Well I was surprised by this one. I have not started upgrading my car parts yet and I raced rather conservatively but yet I was able to grab that final race point. It wont be long and I will start building things up for next season.

Started 8th and finished 8th
Matt Kasar
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1288 dikirim Apr 15 2016, 00:41:54 Sebut 
with the amount I've invested into facilities this season I'd bloody well better have good stops!
Thomas Boucheteau
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1289 dikirim Apr 15 2016, 16:30:53 Sebut 
lol, I still don't understand what happened to my Q1 ^^

Anyway, i wish you all a very good race tonight ! :)
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1290 dikirim Apr 16 2016, 01:22:52 Sebut 
Congratulations Peter on 1st. Your first win of the season and thoroughly deserved. This was your 400th race and you can celebrate hard with this milestone as it was your first win a Pro group. You did under estimate how long the rain would last and was forced to make 2 pit stops during that rain period. But once that rain stopped you hit the lead and despite Pavlin and Maurizio throwing everything at you, they just could not get around you. Well you have now passed Rafal as our third promoter and it looks like you have made the decision to continue your push for promotion.

Congratulations Pavlin on 2nd. Two consecutive appearances now up on the podium and it looks like you are preparing things very nicely for your big push for promotion next season. Probably your best race this season, starting from only 16th on the grid you was able to continually pass cars during the race. You are definitely one of my biggest threats next season and at the moment you are definitely better poised to have a better season.

Congratulations Maurizio on 3rd. You scored yourself a new driver late last season. You first 5 races you were nowhere, finishing in the bottom 10 in each race. But then you were able to change things around and you slowly improved form there. Last race you finished 11th but to reach the podium here, a fantastic effort. You are rather new to the game with only 8 full seasons and this being only your second season amongst the Pros. Yet another manager that should have a bigger season next season.

Well done to all the others that scored points.

WIN: Peter Willmore (first win of the season)
POLE: Filipe Miguel (fourth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Kleber Fronza (first time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Martin Král (first time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Maurizio Siracusa (passing 16 cars)

I never expected the rain to last that long and I also went into the race with a full dry set up because I thought there would be more dry laps then wet. I eventually ran out of fuel on lap 28, then raced for only 8 more laps before coming back in because the rain had stopped. This dropped me 20th and that is where I finished.

Time to improve a few stats, push a bit harder and get that motivation up to the max for my big push towards the Masters next season.

Started 10th and finished 20th
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 42 [4344 ... 111 112 113 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini