Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 18 [1920 ... 40 41 42 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Amateur - 83 1240 balasan
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 2810
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #541 dikirim Mei 25 2017, 10:37:20 Sebut 
Thanks Atli, hopefully I can. :)
Kristijan Mihovic
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Kiriman: 939
  Negara:
Croatia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #542 dikirim Mei 25 2017, 11:09:23 Sebut 
Good luck guys!

Sorry Atli, but next season Dean goes to Pro 21 where I will wait for him :)

...Atli, why Dunlop tires?,..you succeed to maintain in pro with yoko, very good :)
Daniel Mason
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 5215
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #543 dikirim Mei 25 2017, 13:27:34 Sebut 
No promotion run here, Dean, just testing and building up s&f while sponsor negotiations continue until I have a steady stream of income.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Kumpulan Pro - 11)

Kiriman: 2441
  Negara:
Iceland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #544 dikirim Mei 25 2017, 13:41:48 Sebut 
Quote ( Kristijan Mihovic @ May 25th 2017,11:09:23 )

Good luck guys!

Sorry Atli, but next season Dean goes to Pro 21 where I will wait for him :)

...Atli, why Dunlop tires?,..you succeed to maintain in pro with yoko, very good :)

Last season was hotter than average, good for Yokos, so i'm hoping for a colder one this time.

Good luck in Pro mate. :)
Kristijan Mihovic
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Negara:
Croatia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #545 dikirim Mei 25 2017, 14:24:37 Sebut 
I also took Dun tires (I have bad talent so yoko is not for me) so we will see ;)
good luck to you to mate :)
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #546 dikirim Mei 27 2017, 01:24:44 Sebut 
Congratulations Sascha on 1st. Driver's favourite track! You were only 9th on the grid but passed 6 cars on that opening lap. An incredible feat on such a hard overtaking track. You just sat there biding your time until your one and only stop, you was able to hit the lead just before you pitted but came back out in 4th. It took you another 16 laps to regain the lead but I was hot on your tail. In the end you only just hang on winning by only 0.278 second. A terrific start to the season and I wonder if you will be one of my contenders for promotion this season.

Congratulations to me on 2nd. Lol. Finally I have been able to get a good package going for promotion to the Pros. I recruited this driver 3 seasons ago with the hope of him getting me to the Masters. A strong qualifying of 3rd on the grid, I lost 1 place on the opening lap but I was never any lower then 4th during the whole race. I made a late charge on Sascha in those dying laps, but it was all too late. Still considering my car at the moment sits only 23rd best in this group, I can only get stronger as I build my package for the Pros.

Congratulations Shane on 3rd. First race for your new driver here and a very promising start. You were 7th on the grid but really didn't do too much in that first half. By lap 28 you had passed only the 1 car but then you started moving forward. Just before your one and only stop you had got to 3rd but when yu returned to the track, you were 6th. But the further the race went, the stronger you appeared. You got to 3rd with still 10 laps to go but I was too far down the road to catch.

Well done to all the other point scorers

Nick Ackerman, unlucky mate! I thought the race win was yours but a tyre puncture on lap 31, has put you out of the race. Not the best way to start a new season.

WIN: Sascha Ludwig (first win of the season)
POLE: Nick Ackerman (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Jiřina Bojanovská (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tomasz Siwiec (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Nicolas Castillo (passed 11 cars)

Started 3rd
Finished 2nd
Daniel Mason
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 5215
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #547 dikirim Mei 27 2017, 02:11:01 Sebut 
20th to 10th on a 1-stopper; I'll take that all day.
Shane Larsen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 70
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #548 dikirim Mei 27 2017, 02:47:38 Sebut 
thanks for the review dean, i really wasn't expecting much this early in the season as i work on my driver, but fingers crossed these results will continue
Sascha Ludwig
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 2
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #549 dikirim Mei 28 2017, 22:40:13 Sebut 
Thanks Dean for the review, finally a win! Hope we promote!!
Steven Davies
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 23
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #550 dikirim Mei 30 2017, 16:37:47 Sebut 
im struggaling thanks to my last race of last season crashing on start resulting in zero funds so will be struggaling all season .
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #551 dikirim Mei 31 2017, 08:50:06 Sebut 
Congratulations Nick on 1st. A shocking start to the season last race, with a DNF but you have certainly bounced back strongly here. Even on your 1 stopper, you was still able to claim pole and won rather comfortably in the end. I thought this was your last race for your driver but you have certainly surprised me by pulling out another 17 races for him. I guess I now know who is my biggest threat this season.

Congratulations Sascha on 2nd. The winner was on 1 stop and you were on the 2 stopper. In the end though, I don't think there was much difference between the two strategies, Nick just had the faster car. You started from 2nd and you finished in 2nd. Really you can't complain about that, and add your win in the first race to that and you are sitting at the top of the tree with a 7 point margin back to Marco.

Congratulations Marco on 3rd. You were also on the 2 stopper and started the race from 4th on the grid. You jumped to 2nd after that opening lap but lost a spot soon after. You fell as low as 7th at one stage but it always felt that you would make the podium. Two strong races so far this season and that has you 2nd in this group. You're only 7 points behind the leader, Sascha, but just the 1 point ahead of Nick

Well done to all the others that scored points.

WIN: Nick Ackerman (first win of the season)
POLE: Nick Ackerman (second pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Jiřina Bojanovská (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tomasz Siwiec (second one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Daniel Mason, Paul Grigore, and Nicolas Castillo (all passed 11 cars)

Yeah I am testing heaps to get ready for the Pros next season (hopefully) and I just over did it. I had no choice but to race here with no risks, just to try and finish this race. In the end I still smoked for the last 3 laps. Still not too much damage done though, my driver's motivation is still very good. My car is only 23rd in this group, Sasch and Nick are the top 2. I will slowly build my car up as we go through this season and I'm still confident I can promote without spending a fortune.

Started 3rd
Finished 10th
Kristijan Mihovic
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Negara:
Croatia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #552 dikirim Mei 31 2017, 09:15:18 Sebut 
push Dean push :) ...build that motivation and promote mate :D

Atli and I are waiting for you :)
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #553 dikirim Mei 31 2017, 09:37:24 Sebut 
Thanks Kristijan, I'll get there. :)
Nick Ackerman
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 7
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #554 dikirim Mei 31 2017, 14:07:25 Sebut 
Thanks (as always) for the report, Dean......
After the hapless mess that was Monte Carlo.... (congratulations, go to Sascha, Marco and your good self, by the way).... it really was necessary to score well here.
Fortunately, this race went without incident and I'm back in the mix for possible promotion?? :)

Wishing everyone the very best for Zolder.... & looking forward to the competition to follow :)

Shane Larsen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #555 dikirim Jun 3 2017, 03:49:32 Sebut 
well that was another unexpected result, i honestly dont think my driver should be this high up, but he seems to be
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #556 dikirim Jun 3 2017, 06:33:10 Sebut 
Congratulations Nick on 1st. I thought with you being on pole, you would have been on a 2 stopper but no. Incredible qualifying considering you were 1 stopping. You fell straight back to 4th after the start but once those on the 2 stops came in, you took full control and just careered away. A very easy win in the end of over 40 seconds. You are definitely the one to beat in this group this season, you current package is so quick and you're also one of the richest here.

Congratulations Sascha on 2nd. Once again beaten by Nick but you have scored the next best thing. You started from 2nd but fell back to 3rd after that first lap. You were able to stay in front of Nick early but then you had to pit for your first of two stops and Nick took control from there. Still your driver's OA has him 4 on that best driver list, so he is definitely punching above his weight. A 1st and two 2nds, not too bad a start and you're still leading this group.

Congratulations Shane on 3rd. Your best qualifying this season so far, 4th on the grid. You never fell any lower than 6th in the whole race. You got to 3rd with still 11 laps to go and despite appearing to have the faster car, you just could not get around Sascha. You only recruited this driver just before race 1 this season and I never counted on you being this strong. I am guessing you have him for next season as well, which hopefully means one less contender for promotion that I have to fight against.

Unluckiest: Jiřina Bojanovská was up amongst the points for most of the race when a high speed tyre puncture put her out of the race, 12 laps from home.

Well done to those that did score points.

WIN: Nick Ackerman (second win of the season)
POLE: Nick Ackerman (third pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Carel Van Leeuwen (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tomasz Siwiec (third one this season) 3 from 3
BEST OVERTAKER: Daniel Mason and Ádám Weil (both passed 11 cars)

My race was over after that opening lap. Jumped on at the start, falling 5 positions and then I was caught up in a train for the first 1/3rd of the race. He continually tried hard to pass cars but ended up falling short as to where I wanted him to finish.
The top 2 have skipped away in my group already and I am trailing them by 7 points. CCPs are just coming through now but my car is still only 18th best in my group. I will continue to improve my car but I feel I now will be fighting for 3rd spot in this group and will not get the wins I so expected this season. :(

Started 2nd
Finished 4th

Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #557 dikirim Jun 7 2017, 11:21:56 (terakhir disunting Jun 7 2017, 11:22:21 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Congratulations Nick on 1st. Not a big win here but you dominated the race, leading for every lap, bar the 4 laps during your pit stops. You have been untouchable all season so far with 4 poles from the 4 races and the last 3 wins. Because of your random in the first race, you have never been able to lead this group, until now. Sascha had a very quiet race and you have now passed him to take over leadership of this group.

Congratulations Remco on 2nd. A former Master runner and I thought it would be only a matter of time before you showed your presence. You were always up towards the front in this one and you certainly kept Nick honest. You have only just returned to game after retiring for 5 seasons. Already this season you have scored points in 3 of the 4 races but I would think you may target next season for a bigger push.

Congratulations Me on 3rd. Another good qualifying by me of 5th but soon after the start, I started going backwards. I fell to 7th before my first pit stop and started making inroads from there. But as we were getting closer to the end of the race, I thought I would not be able to reach that podium and expected to finish 4th. Fortunately for me though, Marco must have run out of energy late in this race and I was able to pass him with 2 laps to go.

WIN: Nick Ackerman (third win of the season)
POLE: Nick Ackerman (fourth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Nick Ackerman (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Remco Van Saarloos (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Nicolas Castillo (passed 12 cars)

Started 5th
Finished 3rd

Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #558 dikirim Jun 11 2017, 00:05:26 Sebut 
Congratulations Carel on 1st. Everyone is competing hard at the front early but you weren't there, you were languishing down in 12th. Everyone started to pit for their first of the 2 stopper but you didn't. By lap 26 you had hit the lead and held that lead until your first stop, when you came back out you were 8th but it only took you 13 more laps to find the lead again and you held on from there. I was surprised with your one stopper, how fast your car was here!

Congratulations me on 2nd. I had a very good qualifying but had a shocking start, falling 8 positions after that opening lap. From there it was all about catch up. I reckon I was slowly closing in on Carel but in the end that poor start has definitely cost me a chance at a win. I am reasonably happy with my position in the group at the moment, 3rd, but I am still feeling some heat from those near me. I need a win but at the moment there always appears to be one better than me.

Congratulations Nick on 3rd. Once again another pole and again you were able to lead the group during that first stint. Here we go, I thought, another win for Nick coming up. You pitted for that first stop, coming back out in 5th. You tried hard from there to get back in front but you would be never able to lead this race again. Carel was too fast and my faster pit stops allowed me to leapfrog you. Still you sit in a very strong position, leading the group by 9 points.

WIN: Carel Van Leeuwen (first win of the season)
POLE: Nick Ackerman (fourth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Nick Ackerman (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tomasz Siwiec (fourth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Riccardo Pasqualini (passed 10 cars)

Started 2nd
Finished 2nd
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #559 dikirim Jun 11 2017, 00:07:12 Sebut 
Come on guys, I don't want to be the only one in this group posting. Just even post just a quick sentence about how your race went? :(
Nick Ackerman
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 7
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #560 dikirim Jun 11 2017, 01:16:50 (terakhir disunting Jun 11 2017, 01:19:14 oleh Nick Ackerman) Sebut 
Thanks, (as always, Dean) for the weeks review.......

Have to admit... when I saw the qualifying times, I began to worry.
Great race, Carel...... couldn't get anywhere near to the pace you set. Plus, from seemingly nowhere on the grid too.... really impressive way to take a victory :-)

Dean..... a perfect car set-up; matched with an outstanding contribution from your pit crew... a well deserved second place.

As for Sascha..... I'm sure your just waiting for the perfect moment to race again.... right??? Battling for points just isn't the same without having you in the mix :-)

Congrats to everyone else who scored points in Montreal .. hope Rafaela treats everyone favourably too :-)

Shane Larsen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #561 dikirim Jun 11 2017, 02:08:13 Sebut 
i didn't expect my driver to be this "competitive" this early in the mix, but points are points
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #562 dikirim Jun 14 2017, 09:02:55 Sebut 
Congratulations Mohamad on 1st. Before this race, you only other race in the points was race 2 when you finished 6th, massive improvement here! I am still scratching my head as to how you won here? You only qualified in 13th but after only 25 laps, you hit the lead. You pitted soon after and fell to 6th but it only took you another 8 laps to regain that lead. You fought hard to hang on but Carel passed you 2 laps from home but then his car started to smoke and you got back around him on the very last lap. Your first ever Amateur win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Carel on 2nd. A strong qualifying of 7th but you fell to 12th after that opening lap. The whole race, you was never too far behind Mohamad and you made your charge late in the race. You hit the lead late in a perfectly timed run but then you were robbed, smoking on the very last lap. Your CT risk was only just too high, this win should have been yours.

Congratulations Nick on 3rd. Again very similar to the last race. You were always near the lead during that first stint but you definitely lost ground after that. I think maybe you have lowered your risks in these last 2 races after your very strong start to the season. I tried to hold you at bay but you were just too strong, taking that podium away from me. You still lead the group though, 7 points ahead of Carel.

WIN: Mohamad Zulazwan (first win of the season)
POLE: Nick Ackerman (fifth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Carel Van Leeuwen (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Shane Larsen (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Mohamad Zulazwan (passed 12 cars)

I had to downgrade a lot of my car parts, just so I can finish this race. But still I was a little disappointed I could not take home a podium. The result was not too bad though as I still remain in 3rd, and I have stretched that gap back to our 4th placed manager (Marco Gil) to 4 points.

Started 3rd
Finished 4th

Shane Larsen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #563 dikirim Jun 14 2017, 10:02:56 Sebut 
just a couple more training runs for my driver, then i might start on some testing and training/upgrading my staff and facilities. still exceeding my expectations
Steven Davies
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 23
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #564 dikirim Jun 15 2017, 23:27:46 Sebut 
hi all, im going for it this race, ive spent money taking risks and pushing hard first time this season but rain can make it anyones race .
Sascha Ludwig
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 2
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #565 dikirim Jun 16 2017, 21:48:46 Sebut 
I'm falling positions racer after race, don't know whats happening :(
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #566 dikirim Jun 17 2017, 00:53:58 Sebut 
Yes Sascha, I thought you must have decided to pull back from promotion. You were so dominating in those first 3 races but since then you have been a little disappointing.
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #567 dikirim Jun 17 2017, 00:54:20 Sebut 
My favourite track here and I had to get a win here and try and cement my place in the top 3. Finally, first time this season that Nick has been pipped for pole, my first pole in 90 races. Surprisingly I was able to hold that spot after the first lap and from there I just slowly pulled away, winning by nearly a minute. My first win in 111 races!!!!!!! I have now climbed to 2nd in the group, still 5 points behind Nick but probably more crucially, I am now 6 points ahead of Nick back in 4th.

Congratulations Marco on 2nd. You started from 3rd and jumped to 2nd after that opening lap. That is where you remained for the rest of the race, keeping me honest with every lap. If this wasn't my favourite track, I felt you probably would have won this one. You are getting stronger with every race but only 2 races left with your current driver. I wonder, do you have another contract tucked up your sleeve?

Congratulations Carel on 3rd. You have been the form runner this season, your worst result has only been 5th. Here you started from 4th but had a terrible start, losing 6 positions after that opening lap. From there it was all uphill and you have done remarkably well to reach the podium. I have dropped you down to 3rd in the group but you are still 5 points ahead of Marco. So at the moment we have 4, chasing for the 3 spots in this promotion zone. Who will miss out?

WIN: Dean Francis (first win of the season)
POLE: Dean Francis (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Dean Francis (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Piotr Lechna (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Nicolas Castillo and Piotr Lechna (passed 8 cars)

Started 1st
Finished 1st
Shane Larsen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #568 dikirim Jun 17 2017, 01:12:37 Sebut 
congrats on the win deano, i on the other hand had my worse result of the season so far
Remco Van Saarloos
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 30
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #569 dikirim Jun 17 2017, 12:54:58 Sebut 
This was a very disappointing race for me, i thought for sure i'd be able to get a podium but after a terrible start and a dm in the first 11 laps being in the 14th spot i gave up on that dream. I was unable to drive the pase i should have been able to, luckly the second part of my race was a bit better and i was able to climb up to the 5th spot.

Congrats on you long awaited win Dean, you're still in a tight spot, but you should be able to force promotion this season
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Kumpulan Pro - 11)

Kiriman: 2441
  Negara:
Iceland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #570 dikirim Jun 17 2017, 13:02:40 (terakhir disunting Jun 17 2017, 13:09:18 oleh Atli Thor Johannesson) Sebut 
Congrats Dean, Well done mate :)
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 18 [1920 ... 40 41 42 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini