Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 23 [2425 ... 29 30 31 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Martini Racing recruiting! 929 balasan
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Kiriman: 12503
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (7)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #690 dikirim Sep 16 2012, 18:38:19 Sebut 

Ladies and gentlemen...

First, some sad news: As sometimes happens, life is taking one of our members away from us... probably away from gpro at least for a while...

But on the other hand, this can be good news for you, as there is a spot opening with us.

Well then... How to become a member of Martini Racing ?

To refresh, here's some guidelines:

A few important rules:

** Please do not apply without writing a proper application that introduces yourself. Otherwise, it will automatically get rejected.
** Please send all your applications directly to me. /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959
** Please fill in the pm subject field appropriately (i.e Application)
** You will receive a reply from me which will confirm that Your application has been submitted for evaluation.

What we definitely want from you:

** +18 years old to protect you from our language in external forums:)
** Ability to write in English
** Raced at least 34 races.
** Posting on GPRO forums (No need to be a spammer) :]

What we really like :

** A friendly, motivated, talkative and active person.
** Being a supporter.
** Enthusiasm to learn first and then to teach later.
** Ability to prepare the best coffee in the world for your teammates:)

Also noteworthy that we do not evaluate people depending on their success in GPRO, this is a long term commitment and what we are really looking for a good team player and a friend, so everyone has a chance regardless of group/level you're currently at.

The application deadline is Sunday Sep 30th 23:59, after which we will retire to the cabinet to discuss and make our decision, which will be finalized Oct 7th.

So... let the application drafting begin, my mailbox is open :)
Felipe Aguiar
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 2872
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #691 dikirim Sep 17 2012, 20:48:24 Sebut 
We are in the process of of receiving all that messages where you're trying to sell your talent to us.

You read correctly, we're recruitng and Mikko is waiting your messages!
Felipe Aguiar
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #692 dikirim Sep 18 2012, 19:51:10 Sebut 
Race day bump!
Daniele Ambroggi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 49)

Kiriman: 623
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #693 dikirim Sep 19 2012, 20:32:46 Sebut 
Hi everyone!! As probably you have already noticed we are looking for a new Martini's member yet.
Mikko is currently away then would be nice if you fill his personal mail with many nice applications.
So, take a look at the requirements that we are looking for and good luck!!!:
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ September 16th 2012,18:38:19 )

** Please do not apply without writing a proper application that introduces yourself. Otherwise, it will automatically get rejected.** Please send all your applications directly to me. /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959** Please fill in the pm subject field appropriately (i.e Application)** You will receive a reply from me which will confirm that Your application has been submitted for evaluation.What we definitely want from you:** +18 years old to protect you from our language in external forums:)** Ability to write in English** Raced at least 34 races.** Posting on GPRO forums (No need to be a spammer) :]What we really like :** A friendly, motivated, talkative and active person.** Being a supporter.** Enthusiasm to learn first and then to teach later.** Ability to prepare the best coffee in the world for your teammates
Michael Meyrick
(Kumpulan Pro - 10)

Kiriman: 395
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (7)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #694 dikirim Sep 20 2012, 15:47:59 Sebut 
Are you The One?

Can you walk, can you talk,
Have you got a good eye?
Do you know how to make a good pizza pie?
Or Torte!

Have you muttered, and moaned
And saved all your data
Then saw that the answers aren't pro rata
Or Erata!

We need a boy, or a girl
Who's a good little nerd
We'll offer insight, make you head of the herd.
Or Nort!

So apply today, do not delay
For Mikko is waiting for you
And we will read all your words and review
Or Abort!
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #695 dikirim Sep 21 2012, 15:57:18 Sebut 

Hello :)

So I'm back from the trip and tonight I will start sorting out the pms I've had so far...

You still have a chance to send in your application to join Martini Racing...

So... send in your applications to
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959
Felipe Aguiar
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #696 dikirim Sep 22 2012, 11:02:35 Sebut 
Weekend at last and we all we'll be doing some interesting stuff, while Mikko rest... or try to! I suggest bombing his pm box with applications while we have a laugh at the exausted Finn working the extra hours!!!

:D
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #697 dikirim Sep 23 2012, 19:25:30 (terakhir disunting Sep 23 2012, 19:34:37 oleh Mikko Heikkinen) Sebut 
I'd like to use this opportunity to remind You that Martini Racing is recruiting

Introduce yourself to a friendly atmosphere and send in your application before Sunday Sep 30th 23:59,,

There's still time to put in a good word for yourself :)

Even though we evaluate all applications equally regardless submission timing, I'd suggest not leaving it to the last minute.

Also: We evaluate all applications evenly regardless of nationality, gender or group/level you are.

You don't have to be the current elite leader/next champion to join us ;P (lol) (but ofc. if you are, we will also consider you)

If you are the right person it doesn't matter which group level you currently are. Group levels can change with time.

I'd also like to remind you that all applications are handled with highest possible level of confidence and to ensure everyone's privacy we will remove all applications and discussions after recruit process is done. (before the new members(s) join the team)

This in mind... If you have applied before, to ensure your privacy your previous application has transcended to higher plain of existence, to "byte-heaven" :)

In that case, as it is a new recruitment, a new application is in order...

The applications should be sent to me at: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=16959

I will be away on-site again for the next week, coming back for the weekend. But don't let that put you off. All mails received during this week will be handled on weekend. No need to postpone sending applications 'till then.

To recap: One week time 'till the deadline... tik tok... :)
Tim Lord
(Kumpulan Amateur - 44)

Kiriman: 2199
  Negara:
Malta 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #698 dikirim Sep 24 2012, 13:32:13 Sebut 
So what happens if I press the blue button?

BUMP

Ah ha. Yes we are still looking for a new member who can take over the coffee making duties. We're all kinda sick of Cliff's attempts to make the stuff.

Silly Mikko has gone away for the week again, so it's a great opportunity to not only join Martini Racing, but also you'll be able to flood his mailbox for when he gets back.

So please read the post above this one, and get them applications in.
Cliff Rajgopaul
(Kumpulan Pro - 3)

Kiriman: 618
  Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #699 dikirim Sep 25 2012, 18:35:54 Sebut 

This is your chance to join one of the most sucessfull teams in GPRO history.

You might be surprised, you'll only know if you apply ;)
Marcelo Michelini
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 10141
  Negara:
Uruguay 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (7)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #700 dikirim Sep 26 2012, 00:34:39 (terakhir disunting Sep 26 2012, 00:35:08 oleh Marcelo Michelini) Sebut 
Wanted to make the bump in a special way, with a video screenshoting about to reproduce the excitement of applying to Martini, but Mr Shadow didn't replied me in time...

so the best I could think, is to make a bump post with my 10.000 post in GPRO!

Yes, that is correct, I am dedicating my 10.000th post to Martini, the team that opened their arms to me and took me under its wings!

and now is my chance, and our chance again to open this wings and welcome another new member to our team!

you can be the next one, you already know what to do!

we will certainly take the time to review your application, so there are no bad applications!

good luck! and good end of season! :)

edit: and this is the 700th post in this thread! mind blown!
Michael Meyrick
(Kumpulan Pro - 10)

Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #701 dikirim Sep 27 2012, 14:36:52 Sebut 
Well, this is the moment! Frankly at this point I'd normally make some amusing comment, or punctuate my sentences with poetry, specially commissioned to amuse, but today, I've got nothing.

So this is the Thursday bumpity bump.

We are short a nerd! Could YOU be that nerd?

Have you got what it takes to be part of this highly successful enterprise?

Can you make tea so strong that the teaspoon stands up, and then dissolves?

Can you make pizza so cheesy we can use it to jump rope with?

Will you cope with the searching questions that will be asked of you?

Especially when it gets round to your best friend, Bubba, and what you "boys" got up to in the clink together?

You do? You will? Excellent! Remember to mail nine plain brown manilla envelopes containing brightly coloured fiscally backed paper to have us smile upon your application.....oh and an application in writing telling us how fantastic you are to Mikko.

Have a Nice Day
Felipe Aguiar
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #702 dikirim Sep 28 2012, 12:27:30 Sebut 
We are heading towards the last 3 days for you guys to forward your application to Mikko.

Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ September 16th 2012,18:38:19 )

A few important rules:

** Please do not apply without writing a proper application that introduces yourself. Otherwise, it will automatically get rejected.
** You will receive a reply from me which will confirm that Your application has been submitted for evaluation.

What we really like :

** Being a supporter.

Also noteworthy that we do not evaluate people depending on their success in GPRO, this is a long term commitment and what we are really looking for a good team player and a friend, so everyone has a chance regardless of group/level you're currently at.

The application deadline is Sunday Sep 30th 23:59, after which we will retire to the cabinet to discuss and make our decision, which will be finalized Oct 7th.

We'll be waiting, but not too long!
Cliff Rajgopaul
(Kumpulan Pro - 3)

Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #703 dikirim Sep 29 2012, 20:43:48 (terakhir disunting Dis 10 2013, 11:53:24 oleh Kevin Parkinson) Sebut 
I have spent the last few days contemplating whether or not to expose Martini Racing to the community. Finally I've decided to just tell the truth. This is my story...

I joined the team last season, really excited to join this Epic team with:

Almost 4000 races expererience between them,
8000 individual points
14000 team points
3 team championships

I was blinded by all of this and did not suspect what was about to unfold. I was a confident guy, had so much going for me, life was great. I had an especially high regard for my own prowess with the ladies. I had kissed 3 girls in my life, 4 if you include my cousin Mabel who lives on a farm.

Soon after joining them I started to realize what Monsters these guys really were.

This is a brief summary of the true nature of my "team mates"

Felipe Aguiar: a resident of a country with almost 100 million females, most of them hot. Not content with just looking at these women, this guy actually talks to these innocent human beings, often taking them back to his place. There is even a group of fans that follow him around called The Felipenas ( how lame is that?)

Mikko HeikKinen: His girlfriends call him Magic Mikk. He apparently makes things disappear once he gets a woman alone. Yeah right, everyone knows that there is no such thing as magic! His fan site has him down as the strong, silent type. This combined with a sharp wit, ensures that the magic happens quite often. Jeez man! The team leader is supposed to be an example of clean living an morality!

Michael Meyrick: pretends to be this stable, reliable, Mr Nice guy. Mmmff! The guy preys on lonely widows and divorcees in his local community. He is often spotted at senior fundraisers and the bingo circuit. This gigolo has swooned countless women out of pension funds, insurance policies and medical aid savings. Apparently, they feel young again...

Tomasz Wypych: got married during S 32. His wife is an absolute stunner. I just assumed that he had an awesome personality or he had kidnapped this woman. The truth is that his talents lie elsewhere...about 3 foot below his neckline, and is 2 foot long. His ex girlfriends affectionately know him as Tomasz the tripod. He alone is responsible for more back injuries and blunt trauma injuries, than road accidents in Poland. Most of the victims are said to go into a trans-like state of pleasure when exposed to cigar smoke.

Marcelo Michelini: Dont fall for those dreamy green eyes and boyish good looks. The are in fact weapons of mass destruction. He has left a trail of broken hearts, virtues and innocence along the Argentinian club scene. Women have reported that they get lost in his eyes and the next thing they remember is cooking breakfast for him the next morning...with no shoes on. This continues for weeks till he skips town and changes his contact details. If you're gonna post pics of these hot chicks on the team forum to make us jealous, there needs to be an upskirt shot or nipple slip at least! This further proves what a sick individual he is.

Sir Timothy Lord: Lives in Brazil for work. What type of job you might ask? Not the type that ends with a salary every month...you'd been blown away if I told you. He lets women between the ages of 25 and 40 do all the work for him. Lazy bastard. Drives a convertible and owns a cool pair of shades. Mere tools of his trade. The convertible is to get his good looks noticed, and the shades are so the sun doesn't hurt his eyes.

Daniele Ambroggi: this is the most painfull one for me. Danny brings a really nice atmosphere to the team. Genuinely a nice guy that has really made me feel welcome at Martini. BUT 7 centimeters taller than me, one year older, about 15 kg lighter and better looking than me would mean he packs more chick magnetism than anyone else in the team. This, unfortunately, puts him in the worst position. Great guy, looks like a Roman god, intelligent. Jeez, it makes me sick! It's not like I'm jealous or something, honest.

Gary Partridge in a pear tree: yeah I called you a pear, try to beat that! Those rugged good looks and imposing physique have been fooling women for decades. "you're safe with me", "I just want to protect you babe" are a few of his lines quoted in local news papers. The only type of protection involved is not what these victims think, it is in fact for him. The fact that these victims keep going back for protection is beyond me.

I eventually found out that the only reason they took me into the team was that they needed at least one "gentleman who plays with himself". My self esteem is at rock bottom. Two suicide attempts later and numerous visits to the shrink and I can't even beat them on track.

Please consider this before you apply to Mikko via PM. Only take the risk if you're the ultimate ladies man or a complete "gentleman who plays with himself". Who knows what they're looking for this time...

Felipe Aguiar
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #704 dikirim Sep 30 2012, 17:34:30 Sebut 
Today at 23:59 gpro time we will stop receiving applications for this recruitment.

Whoever you may be, from the highest group to the lowest one, if your desire to be a part of this wondrous team is true then it may as well be your last chance to let us know about it.

So send your application to Mikko ASAP!
Felipe Aguiar
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #705 dikirim Okt 1 2012, 05:27:30 Sebut 
I would like to thank everybody who applied to join our ranks and declare that no more applications will be accepted for this recruitment.

We will now take the week to decide who will be our new team member and an anouncement should come, at most, next monday.

Thanks for your interest!
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #706 dikirim Okt 7 2012, 23:26:26 (terakhir disunting Okt 7 2012, 23:40:02 oleh Mikko Heikkinen) Sebut 
Ladies and Gentlemen...

We have now reached the decision of our new member, who has already received a pm of this matter.

If you did apply, and haven't received a pm from me, then you are not the manager in question :)
(good luck in the next recruitment you participate into)

On behalf of the team, I'd like to thank everyone who applied.

Thank you all for your interest. This concludes the Martini recruitment for this time.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #707 dikirim Dis 17 2012, 00:56:13 Sebut 

Ladies and Gentlemen

As You may have noticed, Martini Racing has a vacant spot. so let' the recruitment commence, now it is time to start writing your applications and sending them in. (to Yours truly)

So... here comes some guidelines on how to proceed:
(I'll try to be brief)

A few important rules:

(might be delayed due to Christmas, but you will get it eventually)

What we really like :

** Being a supporter.

The application deadline is Sunday Dec 30th 23:59, after which we will retire to the cabinet to discuss and make our decision, which will be finalized Jan 6th.

So if you happen to be busy during the upcoming week, you might have time to get something written during the Christmas holidays :)

I wish all the very best on the upcoming holidays...
Cliff Rajgopaul
(Kumpulan Amateur - 65)

Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #708 dikirim Dis 18 2012, 17:10:20 (terakhir disunting Dis 18 2012, 17:17:23 oleh Cliff Rajgopaul) Sebut 
8 solid reasons to join the Martini family...

http://www.motorsportretro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Ma...

It's a whole new world, apply now if you find yourself pressed between the reasons above, and any other you might have.

PS: If you yourself have legs like these, then your application will most likely be accepted. Webcam verification of gender and physical measurements will however, be required.
Tim Lord
(Kumpulan Amateur - 44)

Negara:
Malta 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #709 dikirim Dis 19 2012, 16:49:58 Sebut 
'Twas the week before Christmas
and all through the game
managers were looking
for a small bit of fame.

Cliff offered the attractiveness of being in the Martini family. I offer the epitome of cool.

http://pursuitist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/James-Bond-...

Give yourself the best Christmas and New Year present ever. Flood Mikko's mail box

Walther PPK not needed.
Gordon Ashford
(Kumpulan Amateur - 46)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 10965
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #710 dikirim Dis 20 2012, 15:38:12 Sebut 
Forget those Venusians
Saturnists can go and do one
Pluto isnt even a planet any more
The Red planet is where its at.....

Yes, join Martian Racing today

sorry, what do you mean its Martini, you mean I have been misreading it all these years, now that is embarrassing.

The instructions are above, if you wish to become a Martian, or a Martini, then Mikko is the man(or alien) to send a PM to.
Peter Alan
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 410
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #711 dikirim Dis 21 2012, 21:25:38 Sebut 
If you walk when everyone is running...
and laugh when there is nothing funny...

If you scream when silece is the best choice...
and rides a turtle without your voice...

Grab your pen, right down your application to Mikko,
and soon we might be raising our Martini glasses together!

:)

Felipe Aguiar
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #712 dikirim Dis 22 2012, 21:42:30 Sebut 
Violets are blue
Roses are red
And if you think I will stay here writhing poetry
Well...

FORGET IT!

Just giving you the weekend heads up on our call to arms, we have recruitment to do and you might as well be just what we are looking for!

This is the Martian Army earthlings and we promisse to get you in shape quicker than you can say FOBY!

So you'd better get on moving and send something to Mikko right NOW!
Daniele Ambroggi
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Kiriman: 623
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #713 dikirim Dis 23 2012, 15:36:20 Sebut 
Stop eating Christmas cakes and gift-giving. Give yourself the opportunity to join one of the most historic and sexy GPRO team then send a proper application tp Mikko.
We also accept money bribes of money to have an advantage anyway.
Merry Christmas!!
Felipe Aguiar
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #714 dikirim Dis 24 2012, 23:13:23 Sebut 
There is still time to get your application in, the very last recruitment of the year!

Also relevent is that all recruitment information is deleted after the proccess is done, your privacy is guaranteed.

With that in mind I wish the community and the families happy festivities!
Gordon Ashford
(Kumpulan Amateur - 46)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 10965
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #715 dikirim Dis 25 2012, 00:45:17 Sebut 
From all at Martini Racing a Merry Christmas, and a little song from my personal favourites :)

Dont forget you can still apply, if you get a spare 5 minutes today that is :)

Tim Lord
(Kumpulan Amateur - 44)

Negara:
Malta 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #716 dikirim Dis 26 2012, 14:39:10 (terakhir disunting Nov 16 2016, 20:48:52 oleh Vladimir Alexandrov) Sebut 
Sat in your living room with a monster hangover?

Suffering from indigestion from eating too much?

Figuring out how to cook the left over turkey into something more exciting?

Wondering what to do next now Christmas has passed and it's another week before you have the excuse to do it all over again?

Bored until the next race?

Then look no further. Come and join the Martini Family. We have a stockpile of asprins, gavescon, recipe books, and don't need a reason to party. So fill the void in your life by filling Mikko's PM box with applications to the best party team in GPRO.

Felipe Aguiar
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #717 dikirim Dis 27 2012, 10:48:15 Sebut 
Hello guys and guys that passes as girls (we know there are no women on the internet)!

We do have one spot open and are looking to hae it filled up by early january. If you feel you should be considered in the selection procedure, just drop a pm to Mikko and tell us why!
Michael Meyrick
(Kumpulan Pro - 14)

Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #718 dikirim Dis 28 2012, 01:12:04 Sebut 
We are short a nerd! Could YOU be that nerd?

Have you got what it takes to be part of this highly successful enterprise?

Can you make tea so strong that the teaspoon stands up, and then dissolves?

Can you make pizza so cheesy we can use it to jump rope with?

Will you cope with the searching questions that will be asked of you?

Especially when it gets round to your best friend, Bubba, and what you "boys" got up to in the clink together?

You do? You will? Excellent! Remember to mail nine plain brown manilla envelopes containing brightly coloured fiscally backed paper to have us smile upon your application.....oh and an application in writing telling us how fantastic you are to Mikko.
Felipe Aguiar
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #719 dikirim Dis 29 2012, 18:56:07 Sebut 
The first phase of the recruitment is almost done, there is still time to apply but I would suggest that you be quick about it. only about 29 hours left!

If you have thoughts about racing under Martini collours well... hurry up and send something to Mikko, because we won't be waiting forever!

With that in mind I would like to wish a happy 2013 to everybody! See you on the track :)
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 23 [2425 ... 29 30 31 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini