Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Current situation and GPRO's future Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 17 [1819 ... 63 64 65 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Current situation and GPRO's future 1935 balasan
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Kiriman: 3806
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #511 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 12:49:38 Sebut 
Quote ( Shoaib Mohamed @ April 24th 2015,12:47:44 )

A group chat box on the race page itself is actually a brilliant idea.

I could see that .... like a mini chat under the scrolling text for race events would be pretty nice. If it was placed there it would also be nice if the race events box could be minimized.
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Kiriman: 261
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #512 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 12:50:25 Sebut 

thanks
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Kiriman: 9105
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #513 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 12:55:07 (terakhir disunting Apr 24 2015, 12:58:17 oleh Jimmy De Roy) Sebut 

I like the idea but i don't like the idea that one would have to pay for it, no matter how small the amount of money is.

given the fact that there are children and students that play this game and who don't have the money that working people have let alone working people in parts of the world where they don't earn that much money, it would mean you will mostlikely leave them out of this chat ability

Not to mention the fact people having to pay more for mistakes which is not even theirs sorry if this sounds rude.
Mark Wright
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Kiriman: 8829
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #514 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 12:59:20 Sebut 
Good idea but it shouldn't be paid for simply because we have chat already for all.
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #515 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 12:59:32 Sebut 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ April 24th 2015,12:55:07 )

I like the idea but i don't like the idea that one would have to pay for it, no matter how small the amount of money is.

given the fact that there are children and students that play this game and who don't have the money that working people have let alone working people in parts of the world where they don't earn that much money, it would mean you will mostlikely leave them out of this chat ability

Not to mention the fact people having to pay more for mistakes which is not even theirs sorry if this sounds rude.

You're absolutely right.

Unfortunately, we have to find a quick solution to the problem of lump GPRO.
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Kiriman: 3806
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #516 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:00:47 Sebut 
Quote ( Mimmo Marsel @ April 24th 2015,12:59:32 )

Implementing a fee to use a currently free service which is hardly ever used .... isn't going to solve any monetary problems.
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #517 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:12:25 Sebut 
Quote ( Daniel Douglas @ April 24th 2015,13:00:47 )

Quote ( Mimmo Marsel @ April 24th 2015,12:59:32 )

Implementing a fee to use a currently free service which is hardly ever used .... isn't going to solve any monetary problems.

It is true, but with many small ideas you could do something good.

There are lots of ideas much more profitable, but I'm sure that does not appeal to many of you.
Stefan Voggenreither
(Pentadbir)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 6818
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #518 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:24:51 Sebut 
Thanks searching new ways to get some money, but the main focus is somewhere else. Maybe it helps if I just quote again the most important part of Vlads opening post:

Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ March 28th 2015,08:21:05 )

Below I will list items with which you can help us and which are part of our plan for getting more players in the game and making them stay, nothing is set in stone obviously, but it is a good starting point:

1) We need translators who can maintain the existing translations, as well as complete translations of the game started by other players (who lost interest or didn't have time to complete them). Only serious candidates are needed for this job, if you are lazy and can't be bothered to put in at least half an hour work per day until the translation is complete, then better leave the job to someone else. Once a translation has been finished, maintaining it requires only translating any new texts which are added to the game when new features are introduced or old ones modified in some way. Translators are needed for the following languages:

Swedish
Catalan
Lithuanian
Macedonian
Chinese (Simplified)
Slovak
Serbian
Albanian
Japanese
Latvian

2) Introduction videos

We got many times the suggestion to make some introduction videos. We are admins, we can code stuff. Making videos is not our thing. If you are good in making such videos, here is your chance to contribute.

3) Interactive tutorial of the game for newbies

Same as above. We can do the coding, but the rest of it needs some vision and skills that we don't have.

4) iOS and Android app development

Getting an official app for GPRO is something which could bring masses of new players to the game and secure the game's long term future. However we need someone who can develop it in close coordination with us. The base for the app(s) will be a HTML5 web application interface optimized for mobile devices which will be packaged in each of the apps making it easier to deploy updates to the app functionality.

5) Driver face generation and designing race track backgrounds

Those are less important but could again help make the game a bit more complete. Both things require some good design art abilities, which we don't have. We already have a driver face generator that can make generating faces easier, contact Flo for more information on this.

If you feel you can provide ideas to come up with a course of action/strategy or to help with the mentioned areas, please let us know in the topic or contact our Community Manager, so we can start coordinating efforts.

So, strategy should not be that the existing players have to pay more, but that we get more paying players in general :)
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #519 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:28:48 Sebut 
Quote ( Stefan Voggenreither @ April 24th 2015,13:24:51 )

Thanks searching new ways to get some money, but the main focus is somewhere else. Maybe it helps if I just quote again the most important part of Vlads opening post:

So, strategy should not be that the existing players have to pay more, but that we get more paying players in general :)

Revenues could also arrive from external sources, not only from new paying players ...
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #520 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:28:50 Sebut 

we get more paying players in general :)

Maybe it could be good if you give more features to paying players, what that has to be i don't know but if you give more for paying players, non paying players might be tempted to pay
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #521 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:31:52 Sebut 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ April 24th 2015,13:28:50 )

we get more paying players in general :)

Maybe it could be good if you give more features to paying players, what that has to be i don't know but if you give more for paying players, non paying players might be tempted to pay

This is an option that would exclude.
Would be a system where those who spend more real money would have more advantages.
All at the expense of knowledge, experience and skill personnel.
In this case, I'd be the first to leave the game.
Joe Manifold
(Kumpulan Amateur - 81)

Kiriman: 12472
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #522 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:33:05 Sebut 
Would bringing the reward points and those "questionable" adverts not help in some form?
Stefan Voggenreither
(Pentadbir)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 6818
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #523 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:33:06 Sebut 
Quote ( Mimmo Marsel @ April 24th 2015,13:31:52 )

Would be a system where those who spend more real money would have more advantages.

Features <> Advantages :)
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #524 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:35:37 (terakhir disunting Apr 24 2015, 13:38:11 oleh Jimmy De Roy) Sebut 

who says it has to be that?

Stefan is right

Quote ( Stefan Voggenreither @ April 24th 2015,13:33:06 )

Features <> Advantages :)
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #525 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:42:29 Sebut 
Quote ( Stefan Voggenreither @ April 24th 2015,13:33:06 )

Features &lt;&gt; Advantages :)

The beauty of this game and that has allowed us to resist all this time, is the fact that all players have the same opportunities, where no one is economically privileged just because you can afford it.
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #526 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 13:45:19 (terakhir disunting Apr 24 2015, 14:00:51 oleh Jimmy De Roy) Sebut 
Quote ( Mimmo Marsel @ April 24th 2015,13:42:29 )

The beauty of this game and that has allowed us to resist all this time, is the fact that all players have the same opportunities, where no one is economically privileged just because you can afford it.

An extra feature doesn't mean giving an advantage you know.

the extra feature could mean like cars moving on track in real time if players pay, i believe that would make more people willing to pay and there is no disadvantage (game related) if you don't pay. It would only make it more fun
Kshitij Sharma
(Kumpulan Amateur - 11)

Kiriman: 2740
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #527 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 14:02:45 Sebut 
We could have Tapatalk integration for forums to make it active
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (7)
Kiriman lama #528 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 14:06:18 (terakhir disunting Apr 24 2015, 14:09:05 oleh Mimmo Marsella) Sebut 
4th proposal.

Create a "market components random",
where supporters spending credits, you receive random, new components of the car in case.
These new components, can not have a higher level than that already in the possession.
Of course, if the new component will be assigned to a much lower level, the player can choose to reject the offer.

The purchase of the random components, should be limited.

Since the assignment of the components is random, should not give big advantages or disadvantages to the players.

What do you think?
Mark Wright
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Kiriman: 8829
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #529 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 14:08:32 Sebut 
No, no, no pay to play advantages that will change the aspects of the game. That's exactly why people pick GPRO as they all race on the same level that someone can't change by being a supporter.
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #530 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 14:08:38 Sebut 
Quote ( Mimmo Marsel @ April 24th 2015,14:06:18 )

4th proposal.

where supporters spending credits, you receive random, new components of the car in case.
These new components, can not have a higher level than that already in the possession.
Of course, if the new component will be assigned to a much lower level, the player can choose to reject the offer.

Since the assignment of the components is random, should not give big advantages or disadvantages to the players.

What do you think?

By far the worst proposal, you give people who don't pay a massive disadvantage as they would have to pay (in gpro money ofcourse) for a new part.
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #531 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 14:13:10 Sebut 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ April 24th 2015,14:08:38 )

4th proposal.

What do you think?

By far the worst proposal, you give people who don't pay a massive disadvantage as they would have to pay (in gpro money ofcourse) for a new part.

Do not really like it either ..
Javier Rosales
(Kumpulan Amateur - 53)

Kiriman: 34
  Negara:
Venezuela 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #532 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 14:13:25 Sebut 
Good Morning, I have been following the development of this problematic posed great lack of players, it occurs to me that if programmers do a variation in relation to the class of Rockee, in which the X season ago but instead of reset at the end of the season will allow that player accumulate experience for a second season in that category and thus better prepare their performance to continue to amateur and confront the category more preparation, I think this would stimulate the players and that after a first season in which they are learning and seeking the real capacity of our staff, for the second the consolidation of that factor buscaria learning; otherwise if the player fails in the attempt to ascend then there if resetting and would return to be as newcomer to the game would apply.
It is my contribution to ideas, and I'm talking and convincing my contacts in the networks to put in their respective subscriptions GPRO link to try to recruit new players.

P.D Excuse my poor English, I hope your opinions.
Kevin Parkinson
(Kumpulan Amateur - 120)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 14356
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #533 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 14:15:31 (terakhir disunting Apr 24 2015, 14:15:52 oleh Kevin Parkinson) Sebut 

4th proposal.

The purchase of the random components, should be limited.

What do you think?

But you just said...

All agree that any pay to play things are not going to happen and are not good for the game.

---

I quite like the idea of an integrated group chat on the race screen. While it shouldn't cost extra to use, it could certainly be a supporter feature.
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #534 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 14:23:46 (terakhir disunting Apr 24 2015, 14:40:15 oleh Mimmo Marsella) Sebut 
Proposal No. 5
(guys, I'm trying all)

OPPORTUNITY 'TO WIN MONEY IN THE FORM OF CREDIT SUPPORTERS.

Create a system that checks the winnings to the players (of course supporters).

The allocation of the winnings could be those who make the fastest lap, pole, who wins, who makes the most points in a season, or in some determine consecutive races.

Of course, it to access these winnings, you have to pay the share of access via credit supporters.

At the end of the season, who will have accumulated the most winnings, will receive compensation in real money (or credit supporters).

I believe that with this system, it encourages players to do more.

How's this proposal?
Kirsty Ridley
(Kumpulan Pro - 12)

Kiriman: 7849
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #535 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 15:01:14 Sebut 
Nice that you are trying, Mimmo :)

The last one, unless it really did tempt more people to pay, would end up as a cost that GPRO cannot afford, I am not sure the game is in a position to take a risk at the moment Just my opinion of course :)

Could possibly work by paying into the kitty with a separate amount...or 10% more per race for those that opt in so winnings will never cost the game money maybe? Not sure it would be too popular though.
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #536 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 15:04:03 (terakhir disunting Apr 24 2015, 15:04:26 oleh Jimmy De Roy) Sebut 
This

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ April 24th 2015,14:15:31 )

I quite like the idea of an integrated group chat on the race screen. While it shouldn't cost extra to use, it could certainly be a supporter feature.

And this

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ April 24th 2015,14:15:31 )

the extra feature could mean like cars moving on track in real time if players pay, i believe that would make more people willing to pay and there is no disadvantage (game related) if you don't pay. It would only make it more fun

would be great additions
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #537 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 15:06:00 Sebut 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ April 24th 2015,15:01:14 )

Nice that you are trying, Mimmo :)

The last one, unless it really did tempt more people to pay, would end up as a cost that GPRO cannot afford, I am not sure the game is in a position to take a risk at the moment Just my opinion of course :)

Could possibly work by paying into the kitty with a separate amount...or 10% more per race for those that opt in so winnings will never cost the game money maybe? Not sure it would be too popular though.

No doubt it is an idea to be perfected.

Sure, the global, the winnings will be much lower than the cost to participate in this system.

As regards the final winning, meant a modest amount.
Stuart McIntyre
(Kumpulan Amateur - 54)

Kiriman: 3637
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #538 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 15:08:58 Sebut 
I do believe that movement on the track would keep new players interested longer, then they stay to find out what the game is really about, not sure if it is difficult to implement, but sure it would be a great feature for old (sorry Jimmy) and new :)
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Kumpulan Pro - 8)

Kiriman: 5682
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #539 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 15:13:16 Sebut 
Quote ( Mimmo Marsel @ April 24th 2015,14:23:46 )

(guys, I'm trying all)

Try to read the whole thread, then ;-)

Quote ( Mimmo Marsel @ April 24th 2015,14:23:46 )

How's this proposal?

So basically you propose a gambling system, but much influenced by the gambler? I don't like it at all. Longterm players would not like to ruin their long term plans just to win additional supporter credits. Shortterm players would not have use for won credits.

I'd better like games like EBG with a very small fee to enter (like 0,1E) added to the prize pot.
Mimmo Marsel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 43)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #540 dikirim Apr 24 2015, 15:14:03 Sebut 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ April 24th 2015,13:45:19 )

Quote ( Mimmo Marsel @ April 24th 2015,13:42:29 )

No doubt it is the best proposal made so far, but it certainly is the most difficult to implement in the short term.

To make the cars move, the technicians should revolutionize the entire display system.
This means high costs for operators, which certainly would not be offset by new managers supporters ..
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 17 [1819 ... 63 64 65 » Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Current situation and GPRO's future Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini