Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Setting the turn of CT (Driver Energy) Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [1
Pengarang Topik: Setting the turn of CT (Driver Energy) 13 balasan
Seldon Nile
(Kumpulan Amateur - 86)

Kiriman: 5
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (27)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 11:01:42 Sebut 
Hi,

So, i think that this addition to the game is nice, but i feel it is missing something essential in order to manage the energy in a better way.

When setting your CT risk to 100, for example, we all know that the driver's energy will drop to 0 in the middle of the race.

The idea is to add another feature so that we could be able to chose from which lap the driver will start to push and consume his energy. This way, you can elaborate more tricky strategies and use high risks when you want during the race (during the last 20 laps for example). I think this could add a real plus within the energy to the game.
Andy Goodall
(Kumpulan Pro - 25)

Kiriman: 356
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 11:07:52 Sebut 
I like this
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 2441
  Negara:
Iceland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 11:21:03 Sebut 
Good idea, I like it.

However, there will surely be an endless number of reasons from the usual suspects, why this would be a terrible idea, as usual..... :(
Sam Wainwright
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 2843
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 11:22:33 Sebut 
I like the idea although possibly waiting a couple of seasons to apply it might be a good idea, as you wouldn't want to overcomplicate the energy thing before people fully understand it anyway.
Niels Wolters
(Kumpulan Pro - 5)

Kiriman: 1831
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 11:27:08 Sebut 
Your or use the Energy (pushing) when on clear track...
Sam Dulledge
(Kumpulan Amateur - 112)

Kiriman: 278
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 11:28:59 Sebut 
A chance to set risks used per lap would be brilliant. I feel it might be the natural successor to the Boost Laps feature..
Sam Wainwright
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 2843
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 11:42:51 Sebut 
Quote ( Sam Dulledge @ September 19th 2016,11:28:59 )

A chance to set risks used per lap would be brilliant. I feel it might be the natural successor to the Boost Laps feature..

That would make for one cluttered race setup screen, and an extremely long winded process.

Dividing the race into 3 or 4 periods (defined by a set number of laps each period, rather than by time as the weather works) however would work fine.
Stefan Kerk
(Kumpulan Amateur - 39)

Kiriman: 194
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 15:35:29 Sebut 
Seldon you're a genius. I really like the idea as well.
But I agree with Sam here. maybe wait a season or 2-3 before implementing it so we actually know how planning the risks works the best for you.
Rastislav Padysak
(Kumpulan Amateur - 120)

Kiriman: 611
  Negara:
Slovakia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 15:40:50 (terakhir disunting Sep 19 2016, 15:43:03 oleh Rastislav Padysak) Sebut 
I think we were already discussing similar subject in the past. But let's see what happens this time.

Edit: I mean setting risks in form of some pattern, curve, set of values, etc... No Driver Energy has existed in those times.
Konstantin Kiskinov
(Kumpulan Pro - 1)

Kiriman: 929
  Negara:
Bulgaria 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 16:18:05 (terakhir disunting Sep 19 2016, 16:18:31 oleh Konstantin Kiskinov) Sebut 
To be honest I prefer first to have some races without this in order to understand completely how the energy works. However, this idea is great and as it was said, if we wait a season or two and then introduce this, it will be perfect. :)
Helga Heinävesi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 99)

Kiriman: 74
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 17:32:40 (terakhir disunting Sep 19 2016, 17:36:03 oleh Helga Heinävesi) Sebut 
Quote ( Sam Wainwright @ September 19th 2016,11:42:51 )

That would make for one cluttered race setup screen, and an extremely long winded process.

With graphical input solution it would be possible to set risks for every lap quite fast, but I think that would still require either a pop-up screen or whole new page for it.
Jim Sikma
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 607
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #12 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 17:37:03 Sebut 
instead of running 1/3 race at one risk then the remainder at another, why not calculate the average risk that will let you run consistent to the end?
Yago Nodari
(Kumpulan Rookie - 9)

Kiriman: 36
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #13 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 19:31:08 Sebut 
Good idea. CT could work like boost laps.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Kumpulan Pro - 24)

Kiriman: 2728
  Negara:
Mexico 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #14 dikirim Sep 19 2016, 20:32:52 Sebut 
Quote ( Yago Nodari @ September 19th 2016,19:31:08 )

Good idea. CT could work like boost laps.

Then we should get rid of boost laps.

And the idea is good, but I also do think i that if implemented should be done in the future, not now.

Also only one setting, a lap number where your drivers starts using his CT and from there on until his energy is gone or the race finishes.
Halaman [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Setting the turn of CT (Driver Energy) Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini