Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > GPRO Supporter Active/Passive Mode's Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [1
Undian topik forum
Have two GPRO Supporter Modes Active & Passive ?
Daftar masuk untuk mengundi atau melihat keputusan undian
Pengarang Topik: GPRO Supporter Active/Passive Mode's 16 balasan
Dainius Vaškys
(Kumpulan Rookie - 125)

Kiriman: 654
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (12)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 12:18:00 (terakhir disunting Sep 13 2017, 12:18:44 oleh Dainius Vaškys) Sebut 
Hello everyone, another suggestion by me, so I hope you won't be mad about it, and post your replys of why it would be bad or good instead of trash talk :] PLEASE READ IT ALL BEFORE VOTING, COMMENTING !

I was wondering, right now, when we have a gpro supporter status, points are being taken by 0.5 per race for all the features and I don't have anything against that, what I would like to suggest is to have the ability to switch between where your points are being spent. For example:

Actvie Mode: Regular GPRO supporter mode as it is now, without any change.

Passive Mode: Where the points are not taken each race by 0.5 points and you loose all GRPO supporter features, instead you manualy select what you want and you pay for it, like for example mailbox, supporter liverys, analysis screen, ads removal and so on, which you would be able to select in account settings, let's say under Supporter tab(which should be added) and you spent an ammount to these features, which would allow you to save some supporter credits. If you enable a certain ammount which makes basicly an Active supporter status, then it would switch to it and you use it, as used to.

I'm suggesting it, because I don't mind the ads, nor I need many of the supporter features, but there are few which I need and I would like to be a supporter, but it's too expensive for me, due to current RL situation, I have to pay huge medical bills at the moment, where every peny counts if you want to have electricity, food on your table and internet, thats why this would benefit me and maybe someone too :] Where you could choose what features you want and pay only for them a smaller ammount at the same time saving your supporter credits for longer period of time :]

I like to hear your opinions on this matter :]
Josh Clark
(Kumpulan Amateur - 50)

Kiriman: 6666
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 12:56:15 Sebut 
I think it's a good premise. I don't think it should be as pick-and-choose as you say it should be.

I think maybe only enabling ads, saving race data and alter ego pick could realistically be toggleable and therefore slightly discounted. If you could toggle off all the things you don't want and get a discount, and only turn them on when you want them, it kinda defeats the point.

But in terms of a passive mode, I think this is a good idea. Like a proper passive mode, as in you don't get any supporter features and you lose credits equal to the amount a retired player would lose them.

But only a few things that can be toggled would be alright I suppose. That could also add an incentive to get supporter status when in a team, if perhaps a slight discount could occur if only using supporter status to maintain a team forum + livery, for example.
Onur Guardian
(Kumpulan Amateur - 71)

Kiriman: 2780
  Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 12:59:12 (terakhir disunting Sep 13 2017, 12:59:44 oleh Onur Guardian) Sebut 
cheap is best for the players

and

Cheap is worst for the developers ;)

when you buy a car with back seats and you are living alone do you offer to remove those seats and lower the price?

no matter what keep this game alive until i won the Elite Championship :D
Jasper Coosemans1
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Kiriman: 3021
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 13:01:36 Sebut 
The idea is good for us users, but I don't know if it would be good for GPRO's bank account. :) You may attract more people buying credits just to get a few features, but you may also lose people who are currently buying the full package but will no longer bother. Then you would have to make the single features or passive mode or whatever you call it pretty expensive to make it a good business case from GPRO's point of view. Then it wouldn't hurt but it would make stuff complicated and tough to manage for Vlad, I suppose.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Kumpulan Amateur - 72)

Kiriman: 5682
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 13:03:26 Sebut 
Quote ( Onur Guardian @ September 13th 2017,12:59:12 )

when you buy a car with back seats and you are living alone do you offer to remove those seats and lower the price?

Nope. but I have heard about a Fleet Manager who asked what discount he could get if the AC and car radio (both being a standard) will be dismounted :-D
Onur Guardian
(Kumpulan Amateur - 71)

Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 13:14:45 Sebut 
Quote ( Tomek Kiełpiński @ September 13th 2017,13:03:26 )

Nope. but I have heard about a Fleet Manager who asked what discount he could get if the AC and car radio (both being a standard) will be dismounted :-D

right but we need many DA's to have a fleet here heheh
George Togas
(Kumpulan Amateur - 101)

Kiriman: 1634
  Negara:
Greece 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 13:30:41 Sebut 
This could be done,but the price for the features offered alone would be higher than the complete package.
Just like when you buy a car. If you buy the parts one by one,this will cost you 3-4 times more than the car itself...
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Kumpulan Amateur - 72)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 13:48:25 Sebut 
Quote ( Onur Guardian @ September 13th 2017,13:14:45 )

right but we need many DA's to have a fleet here heheh

Why DA's? A family of teams like Hungarian Crown family could as well negotiate with Vlad a discount on engines ;-)
David Jones-Winkley
(Kumpulan Amateur - 106)

Kiriman: 3802
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 13:52:20 Sebut 
Your either a supporter or not. There's no middle ground. 0.50 euro is quite reasonable especially as a season which is about 2 1/2 months only costs about 10euro. That's about 2 pints of larger that will be gone in less than an hour or a 1/5 of the price of a xbox/ps4 game that you get a months worth of enjoyment out of it. It's also about a 1/4 of the price of a monthly contract for these people who must have an iPhone which they can't really afford.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Kumpulan Amateur - 72)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 14:00:25 Sebut 
Quote ( David Jones-Winkley @ September 13th 2017,13:52:20 )

0.50 euro is quite reasonable especially as a season which is about 2 1/2 months only costs about 10euro. That's about 2 pints of larger that will be gone in less than an hour

For an adult Welsh female (;-)) yes. But in some countries and for younger managers 0.50 EUR (+VAT) can be a serious spending. A smaller and cheaper package could bring more supporters from those countries.

That's why I voted "yes" to the suggestion. For sure it's worth to be discussed.
John De Courcy
(Kumpulan Rookie - 33)

Kiriman: 144
  Negara:
Ireland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 15:00:20 Sebut 
This old chestnut again. Ask yourself what's the average price of a cappuccino. here its 2.50 and lasts maybe 20mins. So at .50c + VAT race its a bargain. Maybe pay as you go might be an idea, pay for half season 8-9 races to spread the cost. Obviously people are enjoying the game for Free so if you feel it's worth it become a supporter otherwise stay as a Freeloader. Like all enterprises to stay afloat you need to continuously invest in the infrastructure and also the software development. So far, I am happy to see the game progress and the efforts made by the development team to continuously improve it, its a small investment for my pleasure!

Jody Parker
(Kumpulan Pro - 8)

Kiriman: 767
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #12 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 15:14:06 Sebut 
I like the suggestion but it's up to the management if they think they'll still garner enough income and if they want to put down the effort to add the flags necessary to facilitate it.

The one with choosing which parts to activate I like as not everyone uses all parts, or even needs all parts, of the supporter perks.

That it should drain in the Retired way as well I find distasteful, it's already being removed per race depending on what options one chooses. Of course one has to either make some choices or it will be full supporter charge, so no one can get away with paying less than the minimum.
Dainius Vaškys
(Kumpulan Rookie - 125)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #13 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 15:21:50 (terakhir disunting Sep 13 2017, 15:25:09 oleh Dainius Vaškys) Sebut 
Quote ( Onur Guardian @ September 13th 2017,12:59:12 )

But the cars already go with different features, you can buy exactly the same car, without electronic windows, leather seats and so on, it already exists and some people search exectly car with the features he want's to have and those who have more features, costs usualy more :]

Quote ( John De Courcy @ September 13th 2017,15:00:20 )

This old chestnut again. Ask yourself what's the average price of a cappuccino. here its 2.50 and lasts maybe 20mins. So at .50c + VAT race its a bargain. Maybe pay as you go might be an idea, pay for half season 8-9 races to spread the cost. Obviously people are enjoying the game for Free so if you feel it's worth it become a supporter otherwise stay as a Freeloader. Like all enterprises to stay afloat you need to continuously invest in the infrastructure and also the software development. So far, I am happy to see the game progress and the efforts made by the development team to continuously improve it, its a small investment for my pleasure!

Some people who enjoy the game will still continue to support it and nothing will change for them, it would affect those who are non-supporters yet and want to be one and can't spend those 10.5e for season worth of supporter credits. For me as mentioned, I can't at the current moment to spend alot, hell I sometimes need to borrow money to live till the next paycheck at the moment.

Quote ( Jody Parker @ September 13th 2017,15:14:06 )

I like the suggestion but it's up to the management if they think they'll still garner enough income and if they want to put down the effort to add the flags necessary to facilitate it.

Yeah, it's a tough decision to GPRO crew, I agree on that completly.
Onur Guardian
(Kumpulan Amateur - 71)

Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #14 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 15:24:51 Sebut 
Quote ( Dainius Vaškys @ September 13th 2017,15:21:50 )

But the cars already go with different features, you can buy exactly the same car, without electronic windows, leather seats and so on, it already exists and some people search exectly car with the features he want's to have and those who have more features, costs usualy more :]

we have different features too mate :)

electronic windows: 8.5€
leather seats 17.0 €
sun roof: 25.5€ and goes on :)
Joosua Lahti
(Kumpulan Amateur - 16)

Kiriman: 938
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #15 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 15:25:04 Sebut 
This is good suggestion. On the other hand, I don't think this will ever happen as it would most likely reduce the amount of money spent in the game. (People would put a passive mode on every race they are planning to "smoke" or so)
Dainius Vaškys
(Kumpulan Rookie - 125)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #16 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 15:27:01 (terakhir disunting Sep 13 2017, 15:28:16 oleh Dainius Vaškys) Sebut 
Quote ( Joosua Lahti @ September 13th 2017,15:25:04 )

This is good suggestion. On the other hand, I don't think this will ever happen as it would most likely reduce the amount of money spent in the game. (People would put a passive mode on every race they are planning to "smoke" or so)

Well you can make adjustments that if you choose pasive mode, you can't chancge it for a period of races or season. Mostly people who already play the game for a longer period, even rookies who get free supporter status at the begining, even know what was usefull for them and what didint :]

Quote ( Onur Guardian @ September 13th 2017,15:24:51 )

we have different features too mate :)

o.O where I can put a different features on my GPRO car ? Except for changing parts and liveries ? o.O
James Keeble
(Kumpulan Pro - 5)

Kiriman: 3264
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #17 dikirim Sep 13 2017, 17:11:06 Sebut 
would be useful but it wont line the gpro managements pockets
Halaman [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > GPRO Supporter Active/Passive Mode's Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini