Halaman [1
Pengarang Topik: Market 21 balasan
Massimo Guerra
(Kumpulan Amateur - 119)

Kiriman: 259
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (16)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Jan 14 2018, 15:59:51 Sebut 
Goodmorning everyone.
I wanted to know what do you think about my request to Vladimir to do a market session of pilots and dt also on saturday or sunday to add to monday and thursday.
Thank you to everyone.
Miel Soeterbroek
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 3107
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Jan 14 2018, 17:09:09 Sebut 
I personally see no need to deviate from the rhythm of race-market-race-market by cramming an extra market deadline in there.

Two markets in a row, other than those at the season start, seems unnecessary to me.
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 12459
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Jan 14 2018, 17:13:38 Sebut 
Why should there be 2 markets before a Tuesday race then but only one before a Friday race? If that was done, people would then moan about there only being one market for a Friday, and then it would have to be two....one before each race is fine...we can all make up to 4 different driver bids if we want too don't forget...this is already plenty enough.
Miel Soeterbroek
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 3107
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Jan 14 2018, 17:15:37 (terakhir disunting Jan 14 2018, 17:15:57 oleh Miel Soeterbroek) Sebut 
Injecting 17 more markets in a season also leads to faster dropping stats of drivers that remain on the market. That might offset some (unseen) balance in the market too.
Alberto Villa
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Kiriman: 508
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Jan 14 2018, 18:26:41 Sebut 
But saturday or Sunday are days in wich many managers have more free time , sometimes I can't follow the market negotiations due to my work
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 12503
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Jan 14 2018, 19:40:23 Sebut 
Quote ( Alberto Villa @ January 14th 2018,18:26:41 )

But saturday or Sunday are days in wich many managers have more free time

And many managers (as well as admins) might wanna keep the weekend free, also from Gpro.

sometimes I can't follow the market negotiations due to my work

You don't have to be online at market deadline time. The offers you make during the days leading towards the deadline count too, just make offers that are worth the consideration of drivers/TDs
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Kiriman: 5069
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Jan 14 2018, 21:22:17 Sebut 
I would aprove moving one market decision from monday to sunday instead. And yes mikko: you dont have to be online during staff market deadline, but its a lot more favourable if you are and thats what he meant.

Adding an extra staff decision: NO
Moving monday staff decision to sunday: YES
Ignacio Belatti
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 558
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Jan 14 2018, 21:35:51 Sebut 
It is also true that if you want to check and make an offer on monday before deadline while you are working... well, its not that hard to log in for 5 minutes with your cell phone and do it. I guess there are only some jobs where you are not able to do that.
Michal Szopinski
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Kiriman: 906
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 00:07:39 Sebut 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ January 14th 2018,21:22:17 )

I would aprove moving one market decision from monday to sunday instead. And yes mikko: you dont have to be online during staff market deadline, but its a lot more favourable if you are and thats what he meant.

Adding an extra staff decision: NO
Moving monday staff decision to sunday: YES

Why move the market? There will always be some people who can't be online at the time market closes no matter what day it is. And as Mikko says, some people may have other things to do on the weekend. What if you go away for the weekend somewhere and come back late Sunday night? You might leave on Friday night and come back Sunday night, in which case you would miss the market altogether. Can't please everyone and having the market day before the race gives everyone the most time to place their offers.
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 12)

Kiriman: 6688
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 00:18:57 Sebut 
Problem with a Sunday Market is the reset is usually on Saturday night or Sunday morning which gives no opportunity for any bidding, leaving you with the 1 on Thursday
I think its fine being the day before the race. Makes more sense
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Kiriman: 5069
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 00:48:59 Sebut 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ January 15th 2018,00:18:57 )

Problem with a Sunday Market is the reset is usually on Saturday night or Sunday morning which gives no opportunity for any bidding, leaving you with the 1 on Thursday
I think its fine being the day before the race. Makes more sense

So have resets on saturdays. the saturday after race 17 is dead time anyway
Jasper Coosemans1
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Kiriman: 3021
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #12 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 00:58:14 Sebut 
Still only leaves about 1 day, in a weekend, for the most important market of the season, which can decide how your entire season goes. No thanks.

I think it's good to have the market one day before the race as it is currently.
Andrew Wilden
(Kumpulan Pro - 10)

Kiriman: 1502
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #13 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 02:14:35 (terakhir disunting Jan 15 2018, 02:28:26 oleh Andrew Wilden) Sebut 
I agree entirely with the sentiments of Kyle and Jasper.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it " 😊
Keep in mind atm the market starts at 4:00am and in our winter (European summer) it is 3:00am in my time zone.
So we are always at a disadvantage regardless of the day of the week, but we simply accept that and move on with no complaints.
I can understand the idea of the OP and again question why there has to be so much bullshit negativity with down thumbs
Roy Mitchell
(Kumpulan Pro - 9)

Kiriman: 5905
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #14 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 03:08:40 Sebut 
I see that leaving things as they currently are, is the best option. It is an inconvenience to someone in the world. It is not possible to accommodate the whole world. Unless, you are a flat earth believer... of course. :)
Cameron Halsall
(Kumpulan Amateur - 77)

Kiriman: 1104
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #15 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 08:35:28 Sebut 
Quote ( Massimo Guerra @ January 14th 2018,15:59:51 )
Goodmorning everyone.
I wanted to know what do you think about my request to Vladimir to do a market session of pilots and dt also on saturday or sunday to add to monday and thursday.
Thank you to everyone.

I think this would be a great idea, as it gives managers more flexibility to browse drivers at a time that suits them.
Cameron Halsall
(Kumpulan Amateur - 77)

Kiriman: 1104
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #16 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 08:38:06 Sebut 

But saturday or Sunday are days in wich many managers have more free time , sometimes I can't follow the market negotiations due to my work

So you don't think GPRO is part of your free time?
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Kiriman: 2729
  Negara:
Mexico 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #17 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 12:25:39 Sebut 
Quote ( Andrew Wilden @ January 15th 2018,02:14:35 )

I can understand the idea of the OP and again question why there has to be so much bullshit negativity with down thumbs

I don't believe it's negativity, it's common in GPRO that you use the thumbs to vote for a suggestion where you only have a yes and no question.

No need to change or add more markets you have enough time to do so. Thumbs down for me.

As mentioned by Andrew it is always complicated for down under and in my case its noon and it's complicated to be there but noon Sundays for me it's impossible.

Jasper Coosemans1
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Kiriman: 3021
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #18 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 12:42:08 Sebut 
While we're at the topic of markets and especially the first one of the season... how about pushing that market to Tuesday?

I've heard people left and right complaining that there is not enough time between a season reset on Sunday around 12:00 and the first market on Monday around 19:00, and they miss out on a chance to sign the best drivers. There was a discussion a while ago about extending the season break, but maybe an additional 24 hours before the first market deadline is already a big help to many.

Obviously this only concerns the first market after the season reset, not the markets throughout the rest of the season.
Massimo Guerra
(Kumpulan Amateur - 119)

Kiriman: 259
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #19 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 12:55:09 Sebut 
Good morning mine was just a proposal to add an extra day to the already existing market days and no change on Monday and Thursday ... I thought that an extra market day for example on Saturdays would not bother anyone .. one is free to say his freely
Kashvinder Mann
(Kumpulan Amateur - 99)

Kiriman: 10201
  Negara:
Singapura 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #20 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 13:06:34 Sebut 
We've got two race days so to have three market days seems illogical to me. If anything, moving one of the days would be a better idea but I'm alright the way it is.
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 12)

Kiriman: 6688
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #21 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 13:09:36 (terakhir disunting Jan 15 2018, 13:09:55 oleh Kyle Morris) Sebut 
I think the fundamental biggest problem is with a Market on Saturday then sunday then Monday, by the time Monday comes you are left with the scraps left on the market that noone would want to sign. And what's the point of having a Market everyday that's not a race day between Friday and Tuesday's race and not one on Wednesday, which again by Thursday you are left with the scraps that noone would want
Michal Szopinski
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Kiriman: 906
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #22 dikirim Jan 15 2018, 13:38:53 Sebut 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ January 15th 2018,12:42:08 )

While we're at the topic of markets and especially the first one of the season... how about pushing that market to Tuesday?

I've heard people left and right complaining that there is not enough time between a season reset on Sunday around 12:00 and the first market on Monday around 19:00, and they miss out on a chance to sign the best drivers. There was a discussion a while ago about extending the season break, but maybe an additional 24 hours before the first market deadline is already a big help to many.

Obviously this only concerns the first market after the season reset, not the markets throughout the rest of the season.

That's not a bad idea, actually, I like it. An extra day after season reset for everyone to find time to check out the market or just to chill. Then a couple of days to look through it again if you miss out on securing your driver or TD should be enough. With the quick reset, if you have plans on the weekend you may only have the one evening on Monday to look through the market, and that may be an issue especially for those in Europe. You get home in the evening and have to quickly try to find the right driver, or TD, or both. Not much time. So yes, pushing the first staff market to Tuesdays would make sense.
Halaman [1

Balas topik ini