Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Improvement in the economy management in GPRO Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [12 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Improvement in the economy management in GPRO 41 balasan
Jesús Torres
(Kumpulan Amateur - 4)

Kiriman: 31
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (26)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 22:07:41 (terakhir disunting Jul 27 2018, 06:40:23 oleh Lyee Chong) Sebut 
After having taking part in the game for many seasons (I started in S25) and having gone through all categories, I am going to make a few suggestions. The game is very addictive, it has a good plan and it’s exciting; but it has a big failure: the awful economy management, which is causing that many managers are very disappointed and end up leaving the game.
Actually, what you need to win is not having a good car, a good setup or good strategies (which will be logical in a races game), but making a very good management of the economy. For that, it is necessary to be many seasons without reaching good positions in races and without ranking up, since the only way you can make money is while being an amateur. Al in all, it is a game where the most important thing is the economy management. It is not understandable that the game’s managers never improve that, when they do make changes at certain intervals, some more appropriate than others.
I am going to suggest a few improvements that I think won’t be difficult to apply. This way, the game would be more attractive and a real races game, which is what it is intended to be, isn’t it?

I suggest the following improvements:
1. Increase the winnings for final race position in a 100% in every category.
2. Increase the winnings at the end of the season for position in a 100%.
3. Increase the bonus at the end of the season for taking part in every race in a 100%.
4. Eliminate the taxes at the end of the season.
5. Reduce the cost of the tyres in every race in a 50%.
6. Reduce the time of negotiation with sponsors to only one season.
7. Increase the money offered by sponsors in a 100%.
8. Eliminate the possibility that sponsors leave.
9. The increase of the salary when renewing the pilot should be only a 10% and independent from the reputation.
10. Reduce all the pieces wear in every race in a 50%.

With the application of some of these measures, the economy will continue being important in the game, but not as much as now, and will allow us to be focused on the races management, which is what we all like. On the other hand, they will achieve that many managers don’t leave the game due to the difficulties that the economy management has at the moment.
I hope the game managers take into account these suggestions.

mod edit: all-cap title
Robin Goodey
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Kiriman: 2096
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 22:10:58 Sebut 
LMFAO
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 30)

Kiriman: 4807
  Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 22:11:13 Sebut 
La Casa de Papel: GPRO Edition
Michael Keeney
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 13519
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 22:11:51 Sebut 
Everyone would be able to run everything at max. The driver becomes even more important.

It's a no from me.
Gabriel Arbona
(Kumpulan Amateur - 17)

Kiriman: 968
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 22:13:55 (terakhir disunting Jul 26 2018, 22:16:08 oleh Gabriel Arbona) Sebut 
Quote ( Jesús Torres @ July 26th 2018,22:07:41 )

since the only way you can make money is while being an amateur

Actually the economy is a part of the package, that's no secret, anyway I do not know that only in amateur money, there are ways to make money higher(Pro)
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 30)

Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 22:16:30 Sebut 
Why not 200% ?
Martin Irla
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Kiriman: 660
  Negara:
Uruguay 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 22:28:17 Sebut 
The only point i can agree,is not increasing sponsors money in all cases,but yes at least putting a minimum in some.....Nowadays there are some sponsors that offers you a ridiculously amount of money sometimes,and that doesnt even mean that they have just few bars in "Finances" and you know that you will receive a low offer....Some even offers you less than 200k,and i think is very little for such long negotiations that sponsors offer you.You can say that you can always reject the offer,but you only know the offer after quite a few races,and its a waste of time.Once you receive the offer,its difficult to reject it no matter how small it is,as nobody wants to throw away all the time invested in reaching that point,and something is better than nothing....It doesnt have to be increased much,but at least know that when negotiating with a sponsor,you wont receive less than lets say 300k....that sum is arguable,but for sure it must be higher than some ridiculous low sums that some sponsors offer you....
Gabriel Arbona
(Kumpulan Amateur - 17)

Kiriman: 968
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 22:42:43 Sebut 
The sponsor should pay a fine for terminating the contract
John Doughty
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Kiriman: 28
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 23:03:15 Sebut 
A few seasons back changes were made to the number of sponsors you could negotiate with at any time. Anyone know if the total sponsors in the game was also reduced at the same time?

Clearly there was an issue to be addressed so when will someone take a look and ask has this had the desired result? Or, is the change driving more people away from the game instead?

Imo prize money needs increasing slightly to compensate across all levels, as effectively they have reduced negotiating with sponsors to a shambles now and introduced the lottery it now is. Don't kid yourself skill counts as much anymore, it doesn't, less skill needed = less players. Tell me numbers playing are increasing !!
George Slater4
(Kumpulan Amateur - 69)

Kiriman: 604
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 23:05:28 Sebut 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ July 26th 2018,22:28:17 )

but for sure it must be higher than some ridiculous low sums that some sponsors offer you....

Maybe they are offering you low sums because of how you answered the questions.
Martin Irla
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Kiriman: 660
  Negara:
Uruguay 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 23:08:31 Sebut 
In all honesty,it hasnt happened to me that much George.But i know lots of players that yes,and knowing them i tend to think that independent of what answers they gave....
Miel Soeterbroek
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 3107
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #12 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 23:10:35 Sebut 
Quote ( Robin Goodey @ July 26th 2018,22:10:58 )

LMFAO
Gordon Douglas
(Kumpulan Amateur - 79)

Kiriman: 71
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #13 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 23:34:00 Sebut 
Don´t think I agree with the thread openers verdict.
Sorry, but I see this as a racing managers game - and the economic is part of that.
And looking at real world I do believe it is a very big part of it and shouldn´t be easy to handle.
Claudio Szynkier
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Kiriman: 1043
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (3)
Kiriman lama #14 dikirim Jul 26 2018, 23:34:39 Sebut 

After having taking part in the game for many seasons (I started in S25) and having gone through all categories, I am going to make a few suggestions.

come back with other suggestions by season 105

Christopher Batchlor
(Kumpulan Rookie - 166)

Kiriman: 1227
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #15 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 00:59:46 Sebut 
Quote ( Claudio Szynkier @ July 26th 2018,23:34:39 )

season 105

Congratulations. You've promoted from elite to super elite! :)
Claudio Szynkier
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Kiriman: 1043
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #16 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 01:00:48 (terakhir disunting Jul 27 2018, 01:01:22 oleh Claudio Szynkier) Sebut 
it is incredible all the logic behind 90% of the life-changing radical suggestions in gpro is:
if i can't have or make or be or work on something, cut this something off forever.
Sebastian Dietrich
(Kumpulan Rookie - 76)

Kiriman: 390
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #17 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 01:03:47 Sebut 

This way, the game would be more attractive and a real races game, which is what it is intended to be, isn’t it?

No, it isn't a simple "race game".

See in "About us":

HISTORY OF GRAND PRIX RACING ONLINE
Grand Prix Racing Online was created by a group of dedicated players of F1 manager web games.

The game is loosely based on past gaming experiences, incorporating the concepts, knowledge and experience of previous (classic) F1 manager games. Blending this knowledge with a high degree of innovative concepts and ideas, the game is unique in the world of F1 management games.

We aim for excellence in producing an online F1 manager game, which provides an attractive simulation of F1 management to numerous players. Keeping in mind the playability and the fun of a challenging game in a friendly community, this game should be a long lasting gaming enjoyment over the years to come.

This game is about simulation of management a F1 team, and the factor finances shouldn't be easy if it should be realistic. See Williams, Sauber etc.
If all managers were apt to have a good driver and unlimited money to buy the best car parts ans put 100 risk at all, it should be boring.
Frank Stocco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 24)

Kiriman: 62
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #18 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 02:59:46 Sebut 
I agree with the gent who asked for changes to be made to the game
Bjorn Hiep
(Kumpulan Pro - 14)

Kiriman: 123
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #19 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 07:50:34 Sebut 
I don't agree with those new ideas. If you can't manage money you are no good F1 team manager. It's part of the game, like in real life.

This is no race game. The races are just a small part of the game. Like many other managers mentioned in this topic already, if everybody should have unlimited money this game would become very boring, very quick.

I do play this magnificant game since season 31, and I have never heard of managers leaving because of the money managing. Which is already very easy, if only you can show some patience.

IMO it is the fact that you have to be very carefull with your money which makes this game so great. But I do/can understand that this maybe not the case for all managers.
Oliver Tell
(Kumpulan Amateur - 9)

Kiriman: 78
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #20 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 09:54:49 Sebut 
Jesus Torres,
I respect your manager career and experience in this game, but I do not agree to your suggestions. I think that the basic game mechanics of GPRO are working fine. So we dont need a tremendeous change on finances, we just need some fine tuning.
Peter Peyper
(Kumpulan Pro - 1)

Kiriman: 310
  Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #21 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 10:41:53 Sebut 
Speaking about changing sponsors attributes, what would be a good suggestion is that a Sponsor does not cancel his contract due to bad performance but rather changes his contract fee.

Example:
Sponsor offers 600000 for 17 races, race 4 you get that dreadful reply that they are not happy about your performance (warning 1), if you get the second/third warning instead of just canceling the contract rather penalize your race fee by x% (depending on how many warnings you received), say from 600000 to maybe 550000 and so on. So in other words a fluctuating fee for the remainder of the contract period.

The reason for this is that sometimes it is difficult to adjust in the higher leagues straight from a promotion and it takes time to settle in to the group.

So maybe by introducing this system it will give managers the opportunity to find themselves financially and hopefully make the groups more competitive in the long run.
Montes Dimemola
(Kumpulan Amateur - 45)

Kiriman: 242
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #22 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 11:21:19 Sebut 
Well, IMHO, there is nothing wrong with the OP suggestions, except the fact that would transform the game in a quite different one.

Maybe it would be a boring game, maybe it would be an exciting one, I don't know, but that's a moot point anyway because...

OP, that's not achievable for GPRO, as the risks implied by such a radical change of game concept, could make a lot (and I mean a LOT) of current players give it up. Sure you could say that it will attract and retain a different kind of players, but the moment between losing a big chunk of current players and acquiring a solid base of new players could be long enough to kill GPRO for good.

IMHO that's a concept for a different game, which maybe I'd play for the fun of the races and not giving a rat's ass about anything else. (That's not to say I don't enjoy the challenges of the GPRO concept).
Juan Carlos Romero
(Kumpulan Amateur - 54)

Kiriman: 27
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #23 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 12:23:21 Sebut 
Quote ( Claudio Szynkier @ July 26th 2018,23:34:39 )

Cita (Jesús Torres @ 26 de julio de 2018,22: 07: 41)

Después de haber participado en el juego durante muchas temporadas (comencé en S25) y haber pasado por todas las categorías, voy a hacer algunas sugerencias.

Vuelve con otras sugerencias para la temporada 105

a little respect for others who try to improve the game you like or do not like their proposals
Michael Keeney
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 13519
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #24 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 12:24:44 Sebut 
It's just a really really poor proposal which hasn't been thought through Juan. If it has been thought through then you guys are missing something massively.

Just my opinion
Cameron Halsall
(Kumpulan Amateur - 77)

Kiriman: 1104
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #25 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 12:28:33 Sebut 
I agree, the game should be more about winning, and I think there are definitely not enough incentives to keep playing for some.
Michael Jones
(Kumpulan Amateur - 1)

Kiriman: 1387
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #26 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 12:29:27 Sebut 
I always thought this was a management game based on car racing.

Therefore managing the money you have is most important.

It would seem there is plenty of money in the system if you play it right.
Ignacio Belatti
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 558
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #27 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 14:08:45 (terakhir disunting Jul 27 2018, 14:12:57 oleh Ignacio Belatti) Sebut 
Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ July 26th 2018,22:16:30 )

Why not 200% ?

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2d1u6hl.jpg[/IMG]

(con sb tell me why does the image do not appear???)
Ignacio Belatti
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 558
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #28 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 14:19:12 Sebut 
Seriously speaking, I think sponsors negotiation are a "little bit" too long and that they should pay at least half of remaining races when terminate contract. Like we do with drivers and TD.

Also, I think the solution for amateur billionaires would be to decrease a bit the race position earnings (or at least keep the winning amount for podium places but change the scale in order that you have to push to get rich)

Amateurs all pay low money for tires, staff, no TD and cheap drivers. They can afford not to test and coast with L4-6 parts and survive easily. Thats no good.
James Keeble
(Kumpulan Amateur - 30)

Kiriman: 3264
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #29 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 15:57:22 Sebut 
what a whelk
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Kumpulan Amateur - 30)

Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #30 dikirim Jul 27 2018, 17:15:10 Sebut 
Quote ( Ignacio Belatti @ July 27th 2018,14:08:45 )

(con sb tell me why does the image do not appear???)

You need mod rights for that in public forums.
Halaman [12 » Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Improvement in the economy management in GPRO Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini