Halaman « 1 2 3 4 [5 Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: [F1] 2020 season 132 balasan
Luke Frost
(Kumpulan Rookie - 11)

Kiriman: 9770
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #121 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 10:32:00 (terakhir disunting Mei 26 2020, 10:33:35 oleh Luke Frost) Sebut 
Unfortunately the progression of the media since the internet has been to generate as much views (therefore income via advertisements) as possible, which more than 50% of the time means pushing stories that are misleading to say the least. I just ignore most news especially F1 news which is full of rubbish. You can simply follow the drivers & teams on social media to combat the silly narratives being produced daily across all of these outlets. I consider them in the same category as tiktok women desperate for views.

Regarding Ricciardo, I wouldn't be so pessimistic about the jump to McLaren. They made a lot of progress in 2019 and were clearly best of the rest. Plus, their entire structure is being micromanaged in a way inspired by Mercedes approach. I wouldn't be surprised to see them fighting for podiums next year. IMO if Alonso was with them in 2019 he may have grabbed a podium or two.

Matt Sewell
(Kumpulan Rookie - 102)

Kiriman: 6
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #122 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 10:40:29 Sebut 
The trick is to follow the media outlets/journalists who don't want to burn bridges and sources which they have built up over years. They not only don't speculate, but they will hold onto stories until long after they get the scoop to ensure they retain their contacts and can still get info when they would like it. Joe Saward has been doing it for decades and is a good example.
Martti Kaasik
(Kumpulan Amateur - 1)

Kiriman: 819
  Negara:
Estonia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #123 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 12:55:33 Sebut 
Quote ( Matt Sewell @ May 26th 2020,10:40:29 )

The trick is to follow the media outlets/journalists who don't want to burn bridges and sources which they have built up over years. They not only don't speculate, but they will hold onto stories until long after they get the scoop to ensure they retain their contacts and can still get info when they would like it. Joe Saward has been doing it for decades and is a good example.
Unfortunately it means journalist without work in internet era like Luke said...
Now is time of "everything sales" More sex, violence, exclusivity...

About Hamilton ferrari move I don't think it would happen until Mercedes is around... and Mercedes has spoken about possibility of being just engine provider for F1 teams. Vettel to Mercedes... anything can happen if Vettel has nowhere to go and they reach a deal. Let's wait and see.
15...30min of news per week is enough. Life is much more calm and you still know most important stuff...
Roland Postle9
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 1592
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #124 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 15:12:46 Sebut 
Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ May 26th 2020,12:55:33 )

15...30min of news per week is enough. Life is much more calm and you still know most important stuff...

I get 95% of my F1 news from this thread at the moment. Pretty sure I'm not missing anything important.
Jasper Coosemans
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 2607
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #125 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 15:20:32 Sebut 
This week's most important F1 news, which has not been mentioned in this thread yet, is that an agreement has been reached on an aero development handicap whereby the worst performing teams are allowed more CFD/windtunnel time than the ones who finished near the top of the constructors' championship.

It's pretty controversial but I actually think this could work and does not damage F1's core, because the team with the best engineers still has a chance to develop a better car then their rivals, even with a bit less resources available.
Luke Frost
(Kumpulan Rookie - 11)

Kiriman: 9770
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #126 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 15:21:38 Sebut 
So we can all agree about Mr Trump being right....they are FAKE NEWS! :-)
Amitesh Patnaik
(Kumpulan Rookie - 52)

Kiriman: 17
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #127 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 15:32:50 Sebut 
One of the rare occasions where Trump says something that people agree on.
MG van Rensburg
(Kumpulan Amateur - 44)

Kiriman: 1331
  Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #128 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 15:37:16 Sebut 
Quote ( Amitesh Patnaik @ May 26th 2020,15:32:50 )

One of the rare occasions where Trump says something that people agree on.

Whether people agree or not seems directly related to the amount of fake news they consume :P
MG van Rensburg
(Kumpulan Amateur - 44)

Kiriman: 1331
  Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #129 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 15:38:03 Sebut 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ May 26th 2020,15:20:32 )

This week's most important F1 news, which has not been mentioned in this thread yet, is that an agreement has been reached on an aero development handicap whereby the worst performing teams are allowed more CFD/windtunnel time than the ones who finished near the top of the constructors' championship.

It's pretty controversial but I actually think this could work and does not damage F1's core, because the team with the best engineers still has a chance to develop a better car then their rivals, even with a bit less resources available.

I rather like this.

Martti Kaasik
(Kumpulan Amateur - 1)

Kiriman: 819
  Negara:
Estonia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #130 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 15:38:55 Sebut 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ May 26th 2020,15:12:46 )

Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ May 26th 2020,12:55:33 )

I get 95% of my F1 news from this thread at the moment. Pretty sure I'm not missing anything important.
Yeah me to... :D Some I get from drivers fb site. Like Ricciardo and Bottas
Niels Van Heijster
(Kumpulan Amateur - 13)

Kiriman: 128
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #131 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 15:39:23 Sebut 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ May 26th 2020,15:20:32 )

Sounded so much more dramatic, until I read somewhere the allocated times would be in the range of approximately 90% to 116%. And another note someone made was that this kind of is counter productive to the money saving debate ... smaller teams, likely to have more time in the windtunnel, but being still short on funds to even develop new parts ...
Amitesh Patnaik
(Kumpulan Rookie - 52)

Kiriman: 17
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #132 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 16:03:10 Sebut 
It makes sense, finishing lower already has monetary repercussions (as it should be) but we also want them to catch up with the top teams, so yes, they should be allowed more access.

It's not like they are being given a huge boost. Just enough to allow them to get closer, but not catch right up to the top teams.
Zé Pedro Paula
(Kumpulan Rookie - 62)

Kiriman: 138
  Negara:
Mozambique 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #133 dikirim Mei 26 2020, 17:16:44 Sebut 
Far from trying to defend the "modern" journalist class. They have to fill a blank space whether they have news or not. It's like between seasons. No events to report so they have to get creative or just opinionating.

Don't you tell me that Ricciardo is not in Mclaren yet! Damn it, if it's real fake news.
Halaman « 1 2 3 4 [5 Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini