Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Silly games forum > [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (Day 2) Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 90 91 [92 Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (Day 2) 2734 balasan
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 3903
  Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2731 dikirim hari ini pada 21:01:33 Sebut 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 31st 2020,18:47:45 )

You seem to be arguing that Ivelin is a bastard mod so he could be lying. To that I say that you should consider that, under normal circumstances, you wouldn't even know it was me who was on the phone, right? I don't know how this 'phone call' looked from your end, but as far as I know, Ivelin didn't tell you it was me. The only reason why you know it was me is because of your Loudmouth ability.

As far as you know? How exactly did you get the knowledge that Ivelin didn't tell Lyee it was you, while also claiming that you don't know how the 'phone call' looked from Lyee's end?

Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 31st 2020,18:47:45 )

Now imagine that I visited any other player. They would find this phone number, call it, and have no idea who's on the other side. On top of that, you are suggesting that the mod could be feeding false information as well. Really, what a shitty role would that be.

You said you only chosed from one of the 4 options & Ivelin did the rest. How do you know what Ivelin says/doesn't say to the other side?
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Kumpulan Elite)

Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2732 dikirim hari ini pada 21:02:04 Sebut 
Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ March 31st 2020,19:59:54 )

Well, no. You could be able to say whatever you want and Ivelin only shares it. It could be a very wifomy scum role.

I asked this to Jasper before. He said he only chosed an option that's all. Not like he wrote something & Ivelin forwarded it to Lyee. At least that's how I understand it.
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Kumpulan Elite)

Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2733 dikirim hari ini pada 21:02:51 Sebut 
I hope to post more often than the last 5-6 days. Sorry for the absence last week.
Lech Witarczyk
(Kumpulan Rookie - 52)

Kiriman: 12
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2734 dikirim hari ini pada 21:10:15 Sebut 
Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ March 31st 2020,21:02:04 )

I asked this to Jasper before. He said he only chosed an option that's all. Not like he wrote something & Ivelin forwarded it to Lyee. At least that's how I understand it.

Yes, I understand this is what Jasper is claiming. But he started arguing in a direction that his claim must be true and I wanted to point out how Jasper's role could be different if he was scum
Jasper Coosemans
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 2545
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2735 dikirim hari ini pada 21:51:56 Sebut 
Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ March 31st 2020,21:01:33 )

As far as you know? How exactly did you get the knowledge that Ivelin didn't tell Lyee it was you, while also claiming that you don't know how the 'phone call' looked from Lyee's end?

Because saying who I was was one of the options Ivelin gave me.
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 90 91 [92 Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Silly games forum > [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (Day 2) Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini