Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 85 [8687 ... 182 183 184 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) 5502 balasan
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 22)

Kiriman: 9105
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2551 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 09:38:20 Sebut 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 30th 2020,09:25:40 )

Me? Why?

Because of your latest answers that is why.
Lech Witarczyk
(Kumpulan Rookie - 52)

Kiriman: 99
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2552 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 09:40:05 Sebut 
doesn't psychotrooper alter all cop investigations and miller alter only his own?
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 22)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2553 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 09:46:07 Sebut 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 30th 2020,09:31:02 )

By the way, Jimmy, nice to meet you :) How are you? Feeling good? Read everything already?

you must be joking there is 2500 posts to read

Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ March 30th 2020,09:31:22 )

That would be an unusual way for the game to work I think?

True but not impossible.

Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ March 30th 2020,09:31:22 )

The idea is that the QT would be filled with his exs, and Robin is one (yes, they got married but got divorced).

Oh ok didn't know they got divorced.

Quote ( Tom Byrne @ March 30th 2020,09:31:44 )

Jimmy, what was your thoughts on Martin before you subbed in?

To be honest i didn't read the thread before Ivelin told me i might have to replace someone and i didn't even read it until i opened the PM's from Ivelin.

I can confirm what riley said about the events in the QT was right.
Andre de Carvalho
(Kumpulan Amateur - 75)

Kiriman: 447
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2554 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 09:47:37 Sebut 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ March 30th 2020,09:33:26 )

Okay. So don't ever ask me to quote anything if you're too lazy (or wrong) to do it yourself.

Thank you for the answers :) though i answered you myself, didn't i? But i decided to quote that part for the irony. So you don't read an answer i already gave. Basically addmiting to skim. You don't bother to go look for yourself in the thread, and I'm the lazy one? I should just chew the entire game for you? Not the first time, Seb, i guess it's not news in here that i don't like chewing things to people. When i build a case, i look and quote. And i remember stuff. For exemple, i remember you asked me in day1 why i was voting Riley. And i had a HUGE case on him. And you wanted me to give my reasons even though i had THOROUGHLY explained them in an ENOURMOUS post that took me 3 and a half hours to write. So don't call me lazy. If you wanna build your stuff, then do the effort yourself, i'm not doing it for you.

Throughout my life I tended to be more observant, but like last 2-3 years probably leaning into straight on the job kinda mentality.

I guess that checks.

Operational, like just doing things without thinking? Then definitely analysis and puzzles.

And since you like analysis and puzzles, do you think it's reasonable to get into a game you never played before without looking for some knowledge about how it works?

And you said you went looking for the roles in mafia universe, right? So you know the way. And you didn't even bother to go check before saying? Doesn't sound so analitical to me. And if you say that George was right about that, why did you keep attacking him?
Andre de Carvalho
(Kumpulan Amateur - 75)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2555 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 09:49:23 Sebut 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ March 30th 2020,09:38:20 )

Because of your latest answers that is why.

Which one? To Seb? Well, i'll let you finish reading them. Question me about it if you feel like it when you're done.
Andre de Carvalho
(Kumpulan Amateur - 75)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2556 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 09:51:30 Sebut 

Could you also answer those 3 RL questions you asked me yourself?

But of course! I LOVE answering questions!

1. i am both

2. both too. Love operational to be honest, but i deal with puzzles pretty much my entire day.

3. i am absolutly paranoid
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 22)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2557 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 09:53:01 Sebut 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ March 30th 2020,09:24:41 )

Because I've been saying some wrong things about psychotrooper that I felt I need to get it right and tell what I know. And as dumb as it sounds like I just found out about it while I was writing some big pack of what I now know lies about psychotrooper...

Enlighten me here as i am still going through te posts but why did you bring out the psychotrooper stuff in the first place?

Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 22)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2558 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 09:57:11 Sebut 

Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 30th 2020,09:49:23 )

Which one? To Seb? Well, i'll let you finish reading them. Question me about it if you feel like it when you're done.

This one stands out to me

Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 30th 2020,08:37:27 )

Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ March 30th 2020,08:00:34 )

Andre I'd love for you to address this...

I have already. Riley asked me the same. You don't get a thing about this game do you?

I few advices then:

1. Read the thread

2. Cut the OMGUS

3. Try to help if you are town, and if you are not, then at least try to pretend better

After that you and Seb start talking about how you both are in RL. what is the point in that?

Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 1376
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2559 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 09:58:25 Sebut 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 30th 2020,09:47:37 )

And since you like analysis and puzzles, do you think it's reasonable to get into a game you never played before without looking for some knowledge about how it works?

Honestly? I had some basic knowledge of RL mafia, didn't expect it to be quite different...

And you said you went looking for the roles in mafia universe, right? So you know the way. And you didn't even bother to go check before saying? Doesn't sound so analitical to me.

Check what? The psychotrooper? Please read my post again before you say your wrongs.

And if you say that George was right about that, why did you keep attacking him?

About what, that I backed off at that point? I didn't attack him because of that...
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 22)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2560 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 09:59:28 Sebut 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ March 26th 2020,15:58:06 )

Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 26th 2020,15:49:49 )

Speaking of wasting town's time, why bother asking Lyee a load of questions?

I know what you mean *sigh*

But I am just fed up with people leveling accusations and then when you respond to the accusations and ask you own questions back they just totally ignore it and continue shouting the same stuff as if you have never responded

It seems they think it is a case of whoever shouts the same stuff enough times will be believed by the others

It has been a while since i last played a game but is this how Lyee always plays?

Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2561 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:01:47 Sebut 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ March 30th 2020,09:53:01 )

Enlighten me here as i am still going through te posts but why did you bring out the psychotrooper stuff in the first place?

There is a note that Jasper had with some letters, and at the beginning it was suggested that one thing in that note may match psychotrooper:

Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 20th 2020,13:48:57 )

On a different note, my role PM does not say that I have an investigative role but I received an "action result" from Ivelin anyway. I also received his permission to share it, so here goes:

1. L * * * * * * * *
2. A * * * I * I E *
3. P * * * * * * * * * * E *
4. S * E E * * * * * E *
I think I have cracked some of this, but I will only share my results a few posts below this, so that you guys may have a look at this with a fresh mind, if you wish.

Andre de Carvalho
(Kumpulan Amateur - 75)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2562 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:01:49 Sebut 
The point is trying to understand whetter he is lying or not.

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ March 30th 2020,09:53:01 )

This is precisely what i'm trying to figure out.

Read this part again, maybe you will understand why i am so annoyed by this kinds of questions.

Thank you for the answers :) though i answered you myself, didn't i? But i decided to quote that part for the irony. So you don't read an answer i already gave. Basically addmiting to skim. You don't bother to go look for yourself in the thread, and I'm the lazy one? I should just chew the entire game for you? Not the first time, Seb, i guess it's not news in here that i don't like chewing things to people. When i build a case, i look and quote. And i remember stuff. For exemple, i remember you asked me in day1 why i was voting Riley. And i had a HUGE case on him. And you wanted me to give my reasons even though i had THOROUGHLY explained them in an ENOURMOUS post that took me 3 and a half hours to write. So don't call me lazy. If you wanna build your stuff, then do the effort yourself, i'm not doing it for you.

I am not here to chew anything for no one. Skimmers shall not pass. But once you have read it all, you might get a different view on Seb.

Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2563 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:02:36 Sebut 
Tim mentiones it in #1874 first I believe.
Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 22)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2564 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:03:47 Sebut 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ March 26th 2020,11:51:01 )

I have a 1 shot Poison Doctor role. As I said originally that does not mean that we definitely have a Poisoner - this is a bastard game after all

Given your claim is doctor it means you can save someone from being poisened? That is if we have a poisener.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2565 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:04:56 Sebut 

You know what? It's useless conversation, I won't ask you anything anymore if you're not listening... It will become like you and Riley, pointless stuff about another not reading/undestanding and all of that. Let's instead try to help town.
Riley Dunlop
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Kiriman: 828
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2566 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:10:04 Sebut 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ March 30th 2020,02:33:44 )

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ March 29th 2020,22:07:24 )

This post is just bizarre. Have you considered that the reason why I would want to claim that I killed Kirsty is because I did?

Why do you automatically assume that everything that I say is untrue?

So, your fluff apart, what is the reason then?

As tempting as it is for me to "do an Andre" and tell you to "read the thread", I won't say that because I know you won't do it

So for a start you have clearly read where I said that I killed Kirsty - my reasons are in that same post! Are you just totally skimming???

It is Post #2168

I then responded to Ahmet in Post #2381 with my explanation

I have a feeling there was another post between those two but I can't find it quickly now

So what is the "fluff" that you are referring to?

Andre de Carvalho
(Kumpulan Amateur - 75)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2567 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:10:22 Sebut 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ March 30th 2020,09:58:25 )

And you said you went looking for the roles in mafia universe, right? So you know the way. And you didn't even bother to go check before saying? Doesn't sound so analitical to me.

Check what? The psychotrooper? Please read my post again before you say your wrongs.

Yes, the psychotrooper Seb. I read, i'm not a skimmer. Fact is you didn't check that before starting to crumbread or fish. And that is not a question that i am asking, it's an affirmation. This next quote proves the point.

Honestly? I had some basic knowledge of RL mafia, didn't expect it to be quite different...

---

And if you say that George was right about that, why did you keep attacking him?

About what, that I backed off at that point? I didn't attack him because of that...

You didn't, you only attacked him because he voted you. But as things went on, you realized he had a point, just like you said. So why is he scummiest? For voting you for solid reasons? And for having votes on him already? Because it's not like you have such a case you know?
Riley Dunlop
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2568 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:13:21 Sebut 
Quote ( Mike Baston @ March 29th 2020,17:56:55 )

Whilst out on my permitted exercise today I had a thought that wanted to put out there.

It's been stated that people do not see Ahmet as mafia because it would be too risky for him to make such a play iro Martin on D1 as he did. Fair enough, but what if the two of them were actually buddies?

Martin (now Jimmy) has the weaker or no role (mafia goon for Seb in case he wants to look it up) & Ahmet has the stronger role.

Ahmet makes the play early on in D1 as he did thinking that more often than not the first case made on D1 is not usually the one that end's up getting lynched. In that instance, Ahmet looks town like due to the risk of putting himself on firing line & Martin/Jimmy may remain under suspicion but would be able to get out of a flaky D1 case if brought up again.

However if it didn't go as above & Martin/Jimmy gets lynched, flips mafia & Ahmet gets plenty of town credits to keep him away from suspicion for at least a couple of game days unless he makes any slips

This line of thought does perhaps have some merit but what interests me is that it is Mike who brought it up. If there are scum in our QT, Mike is my number 1 suspect. With this post he is effectively shifting it to two others members as being the scum. In my opinion there are unlikely to be 3 scum in the group so Mike could be making a play to discount himself as scum here

Just thoughts...

Riley Dunlop
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2569 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:17:34 Sebut 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ March 30th 2020,02:42:53 )

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ March 29th 2020,22:06:42 )

So answer me this: If Lech was trying to incrimate Seb with killing Kirsty and Lech is my scumbuddy, why did I then claim that I had killed Kirsty. It would sorta ruin our "frame Seb" play wouldn't it?

What about the Lech is tp in this situation? Why only discredible the impposible and silent about the possible part? Want to label me as unicorn theorist because you know you cant lynch/kill me, while I am the only person still see you as scum?

I wasn't addressing the "Lech is TP" part of it, I was address the "Lech is Riley's buddy" part of it!

That is the point at which you should have said. "Oh yeah, you are right - but Lech could still be a TP" - not attacking me.

Riley Dunlop
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2570 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:19:59 Sebut 

And if you and Lech are buddy, yes that ruins the 'frame Seb' play, but save you from being lynch as Andre and I already raise some reasonable suspicions about you. Without fake claiming the cpr doc, you already be lynched.

No you haven't. You just have not raised "reasonable suspicions about me"

And you really think I would be lynched now without revealing that I had killed Kirsty. Please explain how that would have happened and how my revelation has saved me from being lynched today

Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 22)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2571 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:21:15 Sebut 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ March 19th 2020,23:29:16 )

Kirsty Ridley - Quinn Garvey (Mafia Hooker) has been killed on Night 1

Sorry kirsty but this made me chuckle

Quote ( Tim Wagner @ March 19th 2020,23:51:23 )

Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ March 19th 2020,23:46:20 )

Only 1 kill reduces the chance of multi scum factions being in play. Although, getting roleblocked or protections might have got in the way of a second kill.

What about the fact that a mafia member got nightkilled? Doesn't that sound like multi factions to you?

I agree with Tim on this one. There could easely be 2 factions if we have Ted's ex's in one group and Barney's in the other.
Andre de Carvalho
(Kumpulan Amateur - 75)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2572 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:21:21 Sebut 
Riley, do you think Lyee is scum?
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2573 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:23:54 Sebut 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 30th 2020,10:10:22 )

You didn't, you only attacked him because he voted you.

You're wrong in here.

But as things went on, you realized he had a point, just like you said. So why is he scummiest? For voting you for solid reasons? And for having votes on him already? Because it's not like you have such a case you know?

Okay you think it's not such case, it's your life think whatever you want. That said, I don't dismiss idea that George is town but from all the people he looks the scummiest for me.

Yes, the psychotrooper Seb. I read, i'm not a skimmer. Fact is you didn't check that before starting to crumbread or fish. And that is not a question that i am asking, it's an affirmation. This next quote proves the point.

No point of my comment to this cause we'll be going in circles...
Riley Dunlop
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2574 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:25:06 Sebut 

Your doctor fake claim is nice play, but lack of creativity because you copy Ivelin's Office idea. Even if the 'poison' thing is relevant in this game, you might be the poisoner and that's why you have the idea to claim poison doctor.

Yes there was a total lack of creativity because I did not create anything. Thanks for acknowledging that! :)

And answer me this: If I am the poisoner, why would I raise about there being poison in the game on D1?

Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 22)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2575 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:27:41 Sebut 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ March 20th 2020,07:31:10 )

Based on 'Office', if I'm not mistaken, scum will poison town at night and town will die in the next/next 2 night. I think the cake is poison and those with cake will die soon.

Wouldn't you have to eat the cake first then?

And what about Riley's claim about the 1 shot poisener?
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2576 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:28:49 Sebut 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ March 30th 2020,10:27:41 )

Wouldn't you have to eat the cake first then?

It was said that those who received a cupcake afetr N0 eaten them
Andre de Carvalho
(Kumpulan Amateur - 75)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2577 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:31:21 Sebut 
Don't worry, Seb, it's pretty much closed. Though i'll admitt i haven't made my mind yet after your claim, i will need other people's opinion on that.

But seriously, you should cut the omgus and the skimming, it's bad strategy if it is one. And if it isn't, then you should try to learn the game before going shooting.
Riley Dunlop
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2578 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:34:22 Sebut 

And you also claim received cake, after someone else claim he got cake. So so fake-ish.

So did Sudeep (town) also fake claim that he received a cake? Because he claimed it after me. And Mike claimed it even later. So did he fake it too?

I was the first one to respond when Tim mentioned a cupcake. I responded immediately in a way that was obvious that his mention of a cupcake meant something to me, before he said that he had received one.

I was the one who established that Sudeep and Mike had the same picture of a cupcake as I had

So please explain explain how my me claiming I had received a cake was "fake-ish"

Perhaps Lyee if you actually thought about what what you were saying and spent less time on ridulousd things like this you would have more time to answer questions that people put to you in the thread?

What do you think?

Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2579 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:34:33 Sebut 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 30th 2020,10:31:21 )

But seriously, you should cut the omgus and the skimming, it's bad strategy if it is one. And if it isn't, then you should try to learn the game before going shooting.

I'll just quote one thing and it's closed to me.

Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ March 30th 2020,10:23:54 )

it's your life think whatever you want

Jimmy De Roy
(Kumpulan Pro - 22)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2580 dikirim Mac 30 2020, 10:37:46 Sebut 
Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ March 20th 2020,12:00:34 )

I am on the Jasper and Lyee should claim team. And Jasper doing it first. What Lyee is claiming agrees with other events of the night, I can't see how are we supposed not to talk about this.

Why is what Lyee claims agreeing with other events from the night?

What i get from it is that you know that Lyee has been targeted and the kill failed, if so how on earth would you know that unless you were the one who tried to kill him.

Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 85 [8687 ... 182 183 184 » Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini