Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > Tactical One - GEN:3 >> Season End Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 7 8 [9 Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Tactical One - GEN:3 >> Season End 246 balasan
Ricardo Antunes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Kiriman: 2566
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #241 dikirim Jul 13 2022, 15:04:08 Sebut 
I think the best way of figuring out if it works is to play :P
Ania Piekarska
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 713
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #242 dikirim Jul 13 2022, 15:33:33 Sebut 
I don't mean what is the pace of the example. I only want to understand the notions you use.

For example I'm not sure how many points there are in the example graphs :D I'd say 2, but it makes no sense to move 3 then. I can also see why you would say 7, 4 or 5.

Also you say horizontal and vertical distribution. Can you say which lengths it means? Like horizontal/vertical distances to the perfect graph maybe?
Nate Lung
(Kumpulan Rookie - 120)

Mod topik
Kiriman: 585
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #243 dikirim Jul 13 2022, 18:37:28 (terakhir disunting Jul 13 2022, 18:37:51 oleh Nate Lung) Sebut 
Quote ( Nate Lung @ July 10th 2022,20:19:00 )

Each team (or maybe each driver) will have a 9x5 graph which represents a setup with four points... like this:

By horizontal distribution (Efficiency) I mean: Maybe it's better to have the four points closer together... or maybe its better that they're farther apart... or maybe that some are closer and some are farther apart. You'd have to test it during the first couple races to start figuring it out.

And by vertical distribution (Setup), I don't exactly mean "distribution" but instead think of it like four vertical sliders. The column they are in doesn't matter. What does, is that you have four sliders to move up and down.

It's really two aspects of setup merged into a single chart to make them more intertwined.
Ania Piekarska
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 713
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #244 dikirim Jul 13 2022, 18:41:21 Sebut 
Whoops at the first part.

Thanks for the 2nd and 3rd, that's what I wanted to know :)

And the fourth is why I said it looks interesting despite not understanding a thing :D
Nate Lung
(Kumpulan Rookie - 120)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #245 dikirim Jul 13 2022, 18:46:04 (terakhir disunting Jul 13 2022, 18:50:53 oleh Nate Lung) Sebut 
-> https://i.imgur.com/T4JDLzm.png

Unfortunately, when posting results, I think there's no way to give you data for gaps/intervals without giving everything away very quickly. So it would just be qualifying order and race finishing order.

And all setups would be shown between races, but after qualifying they'd be secret.

I'd say give me like 2 weeks to finalize the prep for everything AND mostly finish up VOLTA. So maybe the new topic in like 7-10 days. Or sooner... I tend to be impatient to get it posted :P
Nate Lung
(Kumpulan Rookie - 120)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #246 dikirim Jul 20 2022, 14:13:30 Sebut 
I might have a slight flaw in the formulas I was going to employ for setup-to-result calculation... and it's got me a bit baffled. So it's not quite ready yet. Just gonna have to be patient a little longer :)
Nate Lung
(Kumpulan Rookie - 120)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #247 dikirim Jul 24 2022, 17:10:49 (terakhir disunting Mei 21 2023, 05:04:14 oleh Nate Lung) Sebut 
After further review... the game is NOT ready to be played. So it will go on hold for a while.

I may instead, in the meantime, look again at introducing a "Star Wars" Podracing themed game.

Tactical One - GEN:4
Tactical One is back! Will Green Lion's dominance also return? With the global success of their name... the growth of their subsidiary clothing company LeonVerde has led to the formation of a junior team. Though whether it will find drivers to compete, is still to be determined.

Tactical One - GEN:4

”It’s Piekarska leading Dobrev to the line on the streets of Dubai! Ania will claim the inaugural title by forty-six points, and Green Lion the constructors by eighty-six.”

“Dobrev wins in Copenhagen! Piekarska is right behind, and though Heller will claim the drivers’ title, a one-two in the final round will be enough for Green Lion to take home a second constructors’ title in two attempts!”

“Sandu wins for Chace to end the season on a high note; and for the first time, Green Lion will not claim a one-two in the final round of the championship. But they didn’t need to. Piekarska fourth and Dobrev fifth means they claim a third consecutive constructors’ title… but this time on 285 points. That’s more than double Aerows’ 131 in second. Can anyone even come close to the dominance of Green Lion?”

Three seasons. Three very different generations of car. But only one champion. Green Lion have been unstoppable since the competition was founded. From ninth, to seventh, to second… Aerows have risen toward the top. But to go one step further may prove to be the most remarkable of challenges. Third in season three was Hydron’s best finish yet.

But there’s still seven other teams. And the nature of Tactical One is unforgiving. Beyond the initial tiebreaker, all the teams start with equal specs. The only problem thus far, has been the excellent engineering and analytics of Green Lion. But surely, all dynasties eventually fall… right? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Insight, Chace, Mazerr, Vertex, Spear, and Element are all teams with experience in the series. However, with the surge in global popularity of the Green Lion brand comes acquisition. Newly formed subsidiary, LeonVerde has been made title sponsor of a Green Lion sister team that takes the final places on the grid. The initial drama this season will revolve around which teams can find qualified, willing drivers to pilot their machines in the heat of the championship.
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 7 8 [9 Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > Tactical One - GEN:3 >> Season End Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini