Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] The Chip Contraband - GAME OVER Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 37 38 [39 Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: [MAFIA] The Chip Contraband - GAME OVER 1166 balasan
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Kiriman: 1376
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1141 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 00:13:07 Sebut 
Also, thanks for hosting Ric, nice game you prepared here :) Although, I would also see how vote thief would work :D
Ricardo Antunes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Mod topik
Kiriman: 2565
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1142 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 00:16:35 Sebut 
They're all in the discord channel, I'll post them tomorrow once I'm on my laptop.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Kumpulan Rookie - 140)

Kiriman: 2455
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1143 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 00:30:05 Sebut 
Btw, I made a massive scum slip in twilight on D3 as I appeared to know Eduardo will flip town :P
Ivelin Dobrev
(Kumpulan Rookie - 140)

Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1144 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 00:31:18 Sebut 
So we were blocking the cop for no reason? Lol

And I’m happy that I was right in the end about mafia winning when they control 50% of town.
Ricardo Antunes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1145 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 00:35:35 Sebut 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ July 1st 2022,00:30:05 )

Btw, I made a massive scum slip in twilight on D3 as I appeared to know Eduardo will flip town :P

Totally missed that, but you telling Katerina to just hammer in D3 was sooooo scummy :P
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Kumpulan Amateur - 59)

Kiriman: 2726
  Negara:
Mexico 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1146 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 05:07:53 Sebut 
Thanks for hosting Ric and thanks to all for playing and congratulations to scum

Ric

There is also a hole in your rules

You didn't clarify that instalynch was necessary for the lynch and you included that in case of a tie it would be decided by random.org that implies that if we have a tie a toin coss would be used to select one of them (either to live or lynched).

NoLynch being an option does not imply that simple majority can make a lynch.

Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Kumpulan Amateur - 59)

Kiriman: 2726
  Negara:
Mexico 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1147 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 05:10:19 Sebut 
after seeing the recap that Seb made it made Ivelin the top candidate for me and had doubts upon if Seb or Katerina was the other Scum
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1148 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 08:34:13 Sebut 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ July 1st 2022,00:30:05 )

I mean I missed it because you were the only one I didn't bother to ask whether you'd switch to Davi/Eduardo at that time, so didn't have your opinion to go on :P
Bert Meeus
(Kumpulan Amateur - 57)

Kiriman: 71
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1149 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 09:44:06 (terakhir disunting Jul 1 2022, 09:50:32 oleh Bert Meeus) Sebut 
Thanks for hosting @Ricardo Antunes (A28) and congratz to Ivelin and Katerina for being great scum!

It was my very first Mafia game and as all noticed I made too many noob mistakes. Not sure if I will play again soon, I really did not have enough time to focus on it (sorry for that) even though the past week was very eventful in my rl, so joining a next game will depend a lot on my availability.
Ricardo Antunes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1150 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 09:49:11 Sebut 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ July 1st 2022,05:07:53 )

You didn't clarify that instalynch was necessary for the lynch and you included that in case of a tie it would be decided by random.org that implies that if we have a tie a toin coss would be used to select one of them (either to live or lynched).

NoLynch being an option does not imply that simple majority can make a lynch.

That's exactly how it was meant to be, an instalynch was not required for someone to be lynched. Though it was exactly because of that part why the "majority" bit was different from "parity"...
Ricardo Antunes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1151 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 09:50:09 Sebut 
Quote ( Bert Meeus @ July 1st 2022,09:44:06 )

Thanks for hosting @Ricardo Antunes (A28) and congratz to @Ivelin Dobrev (R140) and @Ricardo Antunes (A28)

<div>
</div>

Thanks, was a lot of effort winning this game

:P
Bert Meeus
(Kumpulan Amateur - 57)

Kiriman: 71
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1152 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 09:52:16 (terakhir disunting Jul 1 2022, 09:52:25 oleh Bert Meeus) Sebut 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ July 1st 2022,09:50:09 )

Quote ( Bert Meeus @ July 1st 2022,09:44:06 )

Thanks for hosting @Ricardo Antunes (A28) and congratz to @Ivelin Dobrev (R140) and @Ricardo Antunes (A28)

<div>
</div>

Thanks, was a lot of effort winning this game

:P

My mobile phone was unwilling to cooperate! Whenever I tried to type Katerinas name and tried to skip to the next line it messed things up, up to the moment that it posted without me pressing the post button! I edited my previous post via my laptop.
Ania Piekarska
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 713
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1153 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 10:39:36 Sebut 
Thanks for hosting Ric and congrats Ivelin and Katerina!

I had Ivelin as my only scum read most of the game but could only frustrate myself over it :D

I think this is a scum slip?
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 28th 2022,23:35:12 )

It’s precisely for that reason that I am very doubtful of Bert’s role and I feel like one of the bastard elements is to give Mafia a Cop and town a RC to mess with our heads.
If you don't believe Bert's claim then he is just a mafia, not a mafia cop.

There was also one thing no one noticed this last game day. Mod message said it's lylo. It means that if there is no lynch, mafia can guarantee a nk. This means that there can't be a jailkeeper among the players. I'm pretty sure that if I pointed it out in play, someone could talk me out of this by bringing up bastard elements though, as I had doubts about it myself.

Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ July 1st 2022,09:49:11 )

That's exactly how it was meant to be, an instalynch was not required for someone to be lynched.
This wasn't indicated anywhere either. I explicitly went to check if there is a lynch or not if no instalynch is reached and didn't find this information. Only the tie information suggested it (there is no tie with instalynch).
Ricardo Antunes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1154 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 12:47:26 Sebut 
The Night Actions

Night 1:
Sebastian leaves the town - successful
Katerina roleblocks Davi - successful
Ania protects Davi - successful
Bert investigates Sebastian - No Result
Ivelin investigates Sebastian - No Result
Katerina kills Ania - successful

Night 2:
Katerina roleblocks Bert - unsuccessful
Bert investigates Davi - No Result
Ivelin investigates Davi - Vanilla

Night 3:
Katerina roleblocks Bert - successful
Bert investigates Ivelin - No Result
Ivelin investigates Bert - Cop
Davi Queiroz
(Kumpulan Rookie - 110)

Kiriman: 236
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1155 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 14:16:49 Sebut 
I'd like to apologize first and foremost about my play this game, especially D3... shouldn't have hammered Eduardo (although it wouldn't have mattered much as Bert was the other choice). I should've gone with my gut saying that Bert was a fake cop or something. Kudos to Katerina and Ivelin though, especially Katerina. I think I can say you pretty much fooled everyone here.

Some thoughts about the game:

Seb, you shouldn't have claimed that early. Maybe you could've brought some attention to you at night from mafia (although it wouldn't have mattered much as Bert was a Fake Cop).

Bert should've full claimed on D2. But I realize that he had some RL issues, so no worries there.

Eduardo played the best he could, unfortunately for Town, Bert and Seb had the wrong idea of him.

And once again, well played Scum!
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1156 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 15:28:31 Sebut 
Quote ( Davi Queiroz @ July 1st 2022,14:16:49 )

Seb, you shouldn't have claimed that early. Maybe you could've brought some attention to you at night from mafia (although it wouldn't have mattered much as Bert was a Fake Cop).

That's what I wanted to do on D1, on D2 with No Lynch there wasn't a way in my mind I could have attract the NK if Bert was alive given my reaction to his soft claim. If he was town, he should've been killed especially since he didn't reveal any N1 result before D3. If he was scum, well, why kill someone who appeared to believe you.

In the end I agree, should've keep my mouth shut, but given choices to not kill anyone on N2/N3 it didn't really matter I think.

I had an idea before Bert's softclaim that if I was about to be lynched I'd fake claim some role to attract the NK (don't really remember which one I had in mind though, it was a long time ago :P) but since Bert's softclaim indicated the Cop I didn't think I'd top that.

Just a note Ric, not that it would be possible to include in the setup you've created without changing some other roles, but I strongly expected a role of Bookie, would've fit the flavour perfectly :P Maybe not a NK as a reward, but some tracking ability maybe would be nice to have :)
Ricardo Antunes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1157 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 15:32:16 Sebut 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ July 1st 2022,15:28:31 )

Just a note Ric, not that it would be possible to include in the setup you've created without changing some other roles, but I strongly expected a role of Bookie, would've fit the flavour perfectly :P Maybe not a NK as a reward, but some tracking ability maybe would be nice to have :)

Something that annoyed me a bit during the game is that people kept bringing up theories about what this game could be and I was like "DAMN, I could have thought of that!"

I guess it'll have to do for another game. But maybe having the Bookie in an open setup would be even more exciting because then scum know what's on the line :P
Davi Queiroz
(Kumpulan Rookie - 110)

Kiriman: 236
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1158 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 15:33:28 (terakhir disunting Jul 1 2022, 15:34:01 oleh Davi Queiroz) Sebut 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ July 1st 2022,15:28:31 )

That's such a good idea :D

I look forward to the next game, although I am not sure how long it might take for it, considering how few players we have as of now
Ricardo Antunes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1159 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 15:34:00 Sebut 
Quote ( Davi Queiroz @ July 1st 2022,15:33:28 )

I look forward to the next game, although I am not sure how long it might take for it

I'm not hosting again, I'm retiring after this bottle job of mine :P
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1160 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 15:37:12 Sebut 
I can take up hosting for once, if there is interest :)
Ricardo Antunes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1161 dikirim Jul 1 2022, 15:38:48 Sebut 
##Join :P
Katerina Kakni
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 139
  Negara:
Greece 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1162 dikirim Jul 3 2022, 20:09:40 Sebut 
I thought many times how to prepare this post.

First of all, thanks @Ricardo Antunes (A28) for hosting this amazing game. My first ever Mafia game.
It was much different than what I expected. Too challenging and demanding with a lot of tension for me.

I read all the posts multiple times, wanting to prepare my self on what to say. I also read the wiki again and again. And every single role with every variation trying to see what to expect. I made multiple scenarios about the bastard mode and the town roles and my brain got over heated!

Ivelin, I see why you are considered the best player around. Thanks for your advises and next time we are scum don't scare me so much with this "Who wants to lynch Katerina"!

Sebastian you were really good at reading but without support to your ideas.
Eduardo, sorry for the lynch. This "bye bye" you posted before your lynch made me really sad. But you should go from the game because if it was Bert instead of you you'd be really dangerous on D4.

Thanks everyone for this exciting experience!
Ivelin Dobrev
(Kumpulan Rookie - 140)

Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1163 dikirim Jul 5 2022, 15:08:30 Sebut 
Thanks Ric, despite the mistakes that you pointed out yourself, you did a good job hosting. I'm especially happy to see a mod pulling up his pants and punishing people posting blatantly after the deadline (sorry Eduardo, but it's unacceptable).

Seb, you were so right about many things, but the case you made was never going to be supported.

Katerina, great job in your first game, I wasn't joking when I said you looked like George a bit in your way of playing and that's what made you difficult to read. I had to distance myself a bit, it's totally normal. :)

I love the fact I was able to guess correctly that Bert was a cop and we used that to our advantage big time. :) Also, winning on D4 after deciding not to kill twice was one of my favourite scum plays. :D
Ivelin Dobrev
(Kumpulan Rookie - 140)

Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1164 dikirim Jul 5 2022, 15:10:52 Sebut 
I would now need your top 5 for the game, along with the mod multiplier (from 1.0 to 2.0 with 0.1 increments possible).

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=29437&Page=1

I got Seb's votes, so I will send him mine in a few minutes.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Kumpulan Rookie - 140)

Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1165 dikirim Jul 14 2022, 16:46:50 Sebut 
Sorry for the delay.

@Ania Piekarska (E)
@Sean Collins (A45)
@Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo (A59)

I am waiting for your votes.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Kumpulan Rookie - 140)

Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1166 dikirim Ogo 4 2022, 16:40:33 Sebut 
I know I am late, but please @Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo (A59) and @Sean Collins (A45) if you can send me your top 5 quickly, that would be appreciated.
Ricardo Antunes
(Kumpulan Amateur - 28)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1167 dikirim Ogo 4 2022, 17:04:44 Sebut 
Sean left GPRO, I don't think you'll be getting his votes.
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 37 38 [39 Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] The Chip Contraband - GAME OVER Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini