Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > F1FG - All Time Statistics Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [1
Undian topik forum
Have you ever finished a race in F1FG?
Daftar masuk untuk mengundi atau melihat keputusan undian
Pengarang Topik: F1FG - All Time Statistics 5 balasan
Luke Frost
(Kumpulan Amateur - 47)

Kiriman: 11111
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Ogo 4 2022, 05:53:14 Sebut 
Hello

I thought this thread would be worthy of its ownn space, due to the history and passion people have in F1FG. We're closing in on 300 seasons of this one, running consecutively since 2007.

The last known stats (as far as I'm aware) were done by Ivelin after S102.
You can access that list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KlYqbDxWs1lXjf_zoYSe...

Now we can do a little project of finding the rest of the stats. It should take some time, but once it's done it will be really interesting to see more stats than just who won the titles :)

We could slowly start counting things such as...

- number of race wins
- number of podiums
- number of finishes (in points)
- number of team 1-2 races (player / team)
- most point scoring races in one season (player)
- most points (total)
- most points scored in a single season (player / team)
- etc
Tom Byrne
(Kumpulan Retired)

Kiriman: 245
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Ogo 4 2022, 06:55:00 Sebut 
I'm happy to lend a hand with this, its a cornerstone of the forum that deserves to have its data analysed.
Jonathan Beagles
(Kumpulan Pro - 15)

Kiriman: 6131
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Ogo 4 2022, 18:21:24 Sebut 
Ivelin, Ania, me and a few others (apologies for not naming them - can't quite recall who else was involved) did an update after S200 that was even more comprehensive, with every season individually chronicled, with individual and teams stats possible to analyse.

We did it in blocks of 50 seasons apiece and it got to the point of trying to put something in place to bring the 4 blocks of 50 seasons together - that's the logical place to pick this up I'd suggest :)
Luke Frost
(Kumpulan Amateur - 47)

Kiriman: 11111
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Ogo 4 2022, 19:26:41 Sebut 
Where is that? (sorry if this post is stepping on your toes, i couldn't find anything like that :( )
Jonathan Beagles
(Kumpulan Pro - 15)

Kiriman: 6131
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Ogo 4 2022, 19:46:39 Sebut 
Yeah we never got to publishing it, as it's all just in the format of having chronicled season by season on Google Docs. I'll defer to Ivelin and Ania on the plans for it, as Ivelin organised, Ania analysed and I (and others - Mairo perhaps?) were basically data input :P
Mairo Toom
(Kumpulan Pro - 19)

Kiriman: 12780
  Negara:
Estonia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Ogo 4 2022, 21:33:55 Sebut 
I think maybe I even got access to it, but life took all my spare time (which I'm still trying to get back. It's 22:33 and I got home 10min ago -.- after leaving 8 in the morning) and I think I didn't end up putting in even a single season.
Halaman [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > F1FG - All Time Statistics Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini