Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 20 [2122 ... 24 25 26 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Rookie - 8 777 balasan
Yuriy Kondrat
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Kiriman: 3
  Negara:
Ukraine 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #601 dikirim Nov 26 2010, 22:27:47 Sebut 
good luck to Amoteur
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Kiriman: 122
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #602 dikirim Jan 8 2011, 21:50:17 Sebut 
this rookie8 is absurd..4 players play for the same team...this is not a good idea...it's very complicated..often we fight vs a team strategy..gpro community must think about it!
Andy Reid
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Kiriman: 537
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #603 dikirim Jan 9 2011, 10:22:45 Sebut 
No you don't if as a team we had strategy non of you would get close cos we'd use risk to block you all but we don't and one of us would win ever race which we don't if you'd have actually thought about this before you posted and look at it you'd see were all quite experienced managerer and know what were doing but were also racing each other and you can request to leave this group as we requested to be put in it
Andy Reid
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #604 dikirim Jan 9 2011, 10:25:11 Sebut 
And for someone with only 15 races to you name your doing quite well you'll knock me out of the cup by the looks of things
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #605 dikirim Jan 9 2011, 23:30:52 Sebut 
Hello reid, finally I have the pleasure to meet you ... I think you and your team are really very very strong ...of course, your experience is your strength ... in fact I must very precisely to Nerandzic ... I knew in the first few races last season ...and I was lucky enough to learn from him.I was amazed last season ...but in the last 2 races I had begun to understand ... now I am still very far from having your experience ...but I hope to join you soon ...for the rest ...again I say that for me and I think also to other drivers of rookie 8 is difficult to compete against 4 persons of the same team.and I find it right. This is my opinion. And I think you see well that often make strategy team trying to do. However, no problem ...you are still not able to compete with you ...I hope to do soon. Cup ...do. ...It is a miracle that there ...but this you should already know ...I don't think I will turn ...and although I will be very hard to get through to the end ... but it is clear that I will do everything we can and will exploit all my brain to win. Then I wish you good luck for the next race ...and let us burn our wheels until the cosmos!
PS.: also I love the extra luxury, good wine, especially red and extra beautiful girls
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #606 dikirim Jan 9 2011, 23:34:33 Sebut 
Sorry I'm wrong I meant that I'm not yet able to compete with you! my english is not perfect..;)
Andy Reid
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #607 dikirim Jan 10 2011, 16:06:14 (terakhir disunting Jan 10 2011, 16:08:57 oleh Andy Reid) Sebut 
Trust me onorati your not racing the team if we weren't in the same team you'd still have to beat us to win there are no team tactics as the stratergies should suggest we are all racing against each other and there are (yourself included) faster managers in this group than us if it was a team thing we would be at least 1 and 2 if not all the podium and if the fast people around us could get fuel and tyres right for right races think we'd be more like 4,5 and 6th plus they are probably killing there cars with 100 risks hence making them so fast your compeating with us quite easily and doing well if we were racing as a team you'd be lucky to finish 4th or 5th Nenad is the one with the most experience and help with the drivers we need to be fast and succeed that is why no strategy whatsoever.good luck to you you seem to have a good grasp of the game in a short period of time and I'm sure you'll do well and promote this season

Ps your English is much better than my Italian I only know fa fangola and have no idea how it wrote
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #608 dikirim Jan 10 2011, 21:47:35 Sebut 
Andy..we have the same name..so is good...andy who say ...I'm glad ... my positive experience ...I must say that all the time lost on gpro watching others strong (like you) race .... I gave a lot of data.the rest for me is a matter of logic ...in fact, precisely for this reason I think I have problems in my team.I hope you solve. Probably I will leave the game anyway ...for personal reasons.I think within 2 months.Let's see how things go. Andy ...Although in the race are very strong ...time management is weak.just for my inexperience.and in this game is very well that ...for these reasons, I don't think I pass the turn and climb in the League.I am trying to study for a solution ...but the initial were so many errors (errors that anyway I did earn a great experience for a possible new season).
About FANGOLA ... is in Sicilian ... you have to say ...Oh but I can say or they throw out there? hehehehehehehe then change G in C. .. O in U ... and A in O.... who tell to you is what ...?hehehehe
Now in this moment I toast to our chattata
with a wine from Sardinia called lobster ... drink
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #609 dikirim Jan 14 2011, 11:51:42 Sebut 
the team strategy in rookie 8 is a problem for the other drivers..i ask to gpro admin..to check..make a variation..i don't know..but it's very difficult play again 4 driver with the same team..also for the qualify..also for the point..money and all...please ceck it..
Andy Reid
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #610 dikirim Jan 14 2011, 21:28:06 (terakhir disunting Jan 14 2011, 21:30:24 oleh Andy Reid) Sebut 
Seriously there no team strategy and how can any body make a strategy for qualifing we just know what the driver need to be fast in qualifing it that simple non of us are using risks and we usually run similar strategy so how can we be blocking or doing anything to affect anybody else's race apart from being quicker that others around us which if you look were not ther are at least 4 others who are faster just bad at qualifying so get stuck in traffic and usually fuel to low needing an extra pit If we were using team strategy I would just say yea we are and there's nothing you can do try and beat us if you can I'm an honest person and trust me there is no team strategy
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #611 dikirim Jan 14 2011, 23:37:21 Sebut 
i think that you are honest..but at the same time i think that is very absurd that. becuse sure you(all you logically) could try 4 different strategy to beat another "possible strong driver" in a rookie or amateur etc..and sure if you are a first time in q1..i have a second time...the others your team drivers could try to make a different strategy for beat me...so you have a fast strategy and your friend a 2 pit strategy..or 1 pit strategy..or medium tyres..and etc.. so your 4 driver team have sure more % to win that us. only this...i don't believe that you are not honest man..i believe that you and your team are very very strong! but 4 same srivers team...is impossible..also jensen and soares are good drivers..but we have sure less chance to win in a normal mode. For me is only a rules problem..Andy i believe in you.
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #612 dikirim Jan 14 2011, 23:39:11 Sebut 
i ask to administrator to think to change this rule or possibility to the next season ..only this.
Andy Reid
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #613 dikirim Jan 14 2011, 23:51:14 Sebut 
I understand what your saying but our strategies don't protect or help each other as especially at the beginning of the season we were racing against each other and now we haven't even done very well if we were planning to interfere with other peoples races then 2 if not 3 of us would be benefiting from it
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #614 dikirim Jan 15 2011, 00:04:51 Sebut 
infact i don't have problem with us...i think only that it is more difficult to win for the others drivers...i think 2 could be ok ... but 4 is too much ...I ask only to consider my osservation to gpro administrators ... Reid believe me..i'm very happy to beat you..because i fight with a very strong team. and i hope to drink with you one time..maybe one day...
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #615 dikirim Jan 18 2011, 20:10:01 Sebut 
hey admin..look this race..and ceck the strategy..now understand?
Andy Reid
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #616 dikirim Jan 18 2011, 21:45:27 Sebut 
Hopefully the admins have full access to team forum and race set up and see we have no strategy maybe then you'll believe but I doubt you will cos you just either don't listen or don't understand simple
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #617 dikirim Jan 18 2011, 23:23:32 Sebut 
Reid..why don't you understand...??? I Tell you that don't exist a push botton in the game..ok! I tell you that 4 drives that have the same team..can make a strategy..to difference..you know?
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #618 dikirim Jan 18 2011, 23:24:13 Sebut 
i ask to admin ..to valute this aspect..!! only this aspect...not the good and the evil...
Andy Reid
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #619 dikirim Jan 18 2011, 23:39:06 Sebut 
Sorry I don't speak italian cos you could probably explain what you mean easier I'm just not to sure what you mean in post 617 if you so sure we are using some sort of strategy tell me how you think we are setting up then

Your English is quite good but not perfect and I think something is being lost in translation and I mean that in a good way I'm not mocking cos if I could do what you are doing we'd be having this conversation in Italian
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #620 dikirim Jan 19 2011, 00:07:04 Sebut 
ok reid..i'll try..sorry for my english..i hate don't speak-or write well... so..
i want tell :..that i believe can't exist a button(or similar) in the game to make an exclusive team strategy... but i think that is very probably..make a good strategy to win with 4 drivers that play in the same team in the same rookie. The others "rookie 8" players don't have a compaign team..so you and Nera and Milo and Cook..have a % chance plus respect us..to win.
I hope that you understand..sorry andy.
Andy Reid
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #621 dikirim Jan 19 2011, 00:34:50 Sebut 
No need to apologise for not speaking a second language so well like I say much better than my Italian :) I think I understand most of what you are saying there is a better chance that one of gents club will win but not much example there is a 10% chance of one of us winning while only a 4% chance of an individual guy to win but still a 90% chance that anyone else could win based on all of group racing but were not winning and that's not what were here for and it job done for 3 of us cos promotion is almost certain I understand your frustration about 4 from one team having a slight advantage and if we planned could quite easily ruin everyones race with some blocking but we don't do that and that's what I feel you accusing us of doing we are racing each other as much as anybody else we all wanted to be in the same group for some in team fun that is all
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #622 dikirim Jan 19 2011, 01:54:08 Sebut 
sorry andy..but i have look specially in this race a good team strategy. Cook in 4 grid position was perfect. you and milo and nera with the e.soft and cook with the soft..so block. Maybe is a simple case, but i have a big big big doubt. And so..i think that is more better and right...that the gpro admin search a solution to this "problem".
night andy.
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #623 dikirim Jan 21 2011, 00:44:13 Sebut 
good time Andy!
Andy Reid
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #624 dikirim Jan 21 2011, 00:50:22 Sebut 
Yea only Q2 Q1 was quite poor should be an interesting race hate it when you know it gonna start to rain early but trying to decide the best tyre to start on
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #625 dikirim Jan 21 2011, 01:10:51 Sebut 
yes..the same for me....so this time i think..the luck..play..an important role.. so good luck..
Andy Reid
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #626 dikirim Jan 21 2011, 18:07:55 Sebut 
Yea you too think there will have to be luck involved
Andrea Onorati
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #627 dikirim Feb 6 2011, 15:08:35 Sebut 
congratulation andy..see you in the next amateur....but be careful....next time..i'll have some money...hehehe
Hélio Romeu
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Kiriman: 130
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #628 dikirim Feb 13 2013, 00:06:53 Sebut 
what a great season we've had! this was certainly one of the hardest rookie groups, even until the end.
wish you all the luck for next season, i will certainly see you around.
Felix Espinoza
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Kiriman: 64
  Negara:
Venezuela 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #629 dikirim Apr 22 2015, 15:02:32 Sebut 
Good morning, I would give them a season-opening greeting to the 8, I hope we have a very close race, welcome to those who fell and look forward to mutual learning. Enjoy, Have fun and good luck.
Cassius Vieira
(Kumpulan Rookie - 8)

Kiriman: 17
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #630 dikirim Sep 20 2015, 16:08:58 Sebut 
cool :)
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 20 [2122 ... 24 25 26 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini