Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 130 [131132 ... 158 159 160 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Looking for a team? 4771 balasan
Ekim Kcotsnepeip
(Kumpulan Rookie - 261)

Kiriman: 22
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3901 dikirim Mac 23 2016, 09:07:34 Sebut 
Good morning managers,

I am looking for a German-speaking team to join.

My name is Mike, I am 36 years old male from a small village in Sauerland. I started playing GPRO yesterday (23.03.2016) and already had my first race day. By this way I hope to find a friendly and helpful community to give and get some benefits and to share a nice time.

kind regards
Mike
Nathan Starr
(Kumpulan Rookie - 115)

Kiriman: 6
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3902 dikirim Mac 23 2016, 14:08:21 Sebut 
hello my name is nathan i speak strong english i am australian and am very active on every race hope to hear from some one :)
Petar Danicic
(Kumpulan Rookie - 37)

Kiriman: 278
  Negara:
Croatia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3903 dikirim Mac 28 2016, 10:10:11 Sebut 
i am loking for croatian or english team

Njabulo Kubheka
(Kumpulan Rookie - 170)

Kiriman: 2
  Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3904 dikirim Mac 29 2016, 12:09:23 Sebut 
Hi everyone i need help with joining a team
Sergio Navas
(Kumpulan Rookie - 38)

Kiriman: 9
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3905 dikirim Mac 30 2016, 11:58:20 Sebut 
hola buenos dias a todos,estoy en busca de un equipo,soy muy serio y maduro. tengo 23 años,mis idioma principal es el español aunque el ingles lo se hablar algo,saludos!

hello good morning everyone,I am looking for a team.I am very serious and mature. I have 23 years, my main language is Spanish although English is talking something, greetings!
Thomas Pitts
(Kumpulan Rookie - 197)

Kiriman: 21
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3906 dikirim Apr 8 2016, 13:57:08 Sebut 
Hi,

New to the game, but willing to keep at it. Tonight will be my third race overall. Still, I feel that a team might help develop me as a player and keep my interest - I have seen the thread about the future of the site and it has made me determined to be part of the future!

About me: I am 33, married, live with a cat and a fish. I'm a teacher so free time isn't huge, but the 2 races a week fits quite well with that - love receiving an email to prod me to do something on here too...

I would be happy joining a bunch of enthusiasts who don't mind having someone in their team who is quiet but gets on with stuff.

Cheers, Thomas
Levi Partridge
(Kumpulan Rookie - 143)

Kiriman: 22
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3907 dikirim Apr 8 2016, 17:08:43 Sebut 
Hi
This is my first season in the game - my first race was Bucharest a few weeks ago and I've progressed considerably since. I'm a bit tight for cash at the moment so I'd have to wait for a bit to join any teams. I'm 14 and attend secondary school, so I have a decent amount of free time- I log onto the game almost every day when I can, so I'm quite active although I'm still learning about the game.

My preferred language would be English, although I can speak reasonable German and French if I need to.

I'm just looking for a team with not too massive expectations just so I can get going.

Thanks
- Levi
Martti Kaasik
(Kumpulan Amateur - 1)

Kiriman: 1223
  Negara:
Estonia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3908 dikirim Apr 16 2016, 19:20:47 (terakhir disunting Apr 16 2016, 19:27:03 oleh Martti Kaasik) Sebut 
Hey.
Still looking for a team and I'm open for proposals.
I'm a long time supporter and have long time plans and interests in this game. Starting by getting to Elite and who knows maybe more later on... I am a loyal member and will stay with a team I join. Unfortunately my current team has fallen a part and most of members are already left so with a good offer I can move right away.
There been several times questions about my missed races in past... That was difficult time in my real life and fortunately this time is over... (hint: my married status went to single)... and now I'm here to stay ;)
I have already some good idea of the game and I have been mentoring new managers to this game but now it's time to take my self to new level and learn even more about the game. Where to get that small edge that will bring me to Elite.
So I'm looking for a team that can help me with that. Also I would love to see some active and friendly team life not some team where every one knows only what he is doing and doesn't even care what his team mate is up to or even in what group he is racing.

I am active player here and in some forum games... My native language is Estonian but I use English in everyday life and at work, now also some French... I can also speak Russian and bit German.
If you have any more questions or interest in me than let me know in PM.

Thanks and good luck to all team searchers.
Martti
Thomas Pitts
(Kumpulan Rookie - 197)

Kiriman: 21
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3909 dikirim Apr 17 2016, 16:24:59 Sebut 
Still looking for a team - see my post a few above. I did join one but didn't feel welcome.
Adrian Undici
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 726
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3910 dikirim Apr 18 2016, 19:13:56 (terakhir disunting Apr 18 2016, 19:14:08 oleh Adrian Undici) Sebut 
I'm looking for a top team.
Paul Buckle
(Kumpulan Rookie - 316)

Kiriman: 4
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #3911 dikirim Apr 24 2016, 01:48:10 Sebut 
looking too!!!!
Andrei Ciuchi
(Kumpulan Retired)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 21510
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3912 dikirim Apr 24 2016, 05:18:48 Sebut 
A reminder, since someone forgot about this.

Quote ( Toni Metsänkylä @ June 12th 2008,19:37:36 )

Do NOT post your team advertisements in this thread, they will be deleted and you may get a warning.
Ignas Želvys
(Kumpulan Rookie - 114)

Kiriman: 12
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3913 dikirim Apr 25 2016, 21:17:08 Sebut 
Hello, I am a new guy here. Looking for a team to learn stuff and maybe help the team in research of a best possible tactics for the race.
Bruno De Medeiros
(Kumpulan Rookie - 279)

Kiriman: 9
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3914 dikirim Apr 28 2016, 02:01:22 Sebut 
I played GPRO in old times, you can see that on my profile. I will return to play and I'm looking for a team to discuss best settings , strategies etc.
Maxim Egorov
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 206
  Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3915 dikirim Apr 29 2016, 22:00:25 Sebut 
I will be free after season reset.
Looking for a strong or young but very perspective team.
Constantin Heller
(Kumpulan Rookie - 99)

Kiriman: 2462
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3916 dikirim Mei 4 2016, 14:37:21 Sebut 
Back to the game and looking for a team.
I don´t want a very competitive team though, rather a casual one, as I don´t know exactly how active I´ll be.
Team forum and livery would be nice ^^ I´m planning to be a supporter again, so you´ll only need 5 more.
Darren Mcsweeney
(Kumpulan Rookie - 304)

Kiriman: 5
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3917 dikirim Mei 8 2016, 13:42:00 (terakhir disunting Mei 8 2016, 13:42:22 oleh Darren Mcsweeney) Sebut 
Hi guys and girls, just finished my first season and now looking for a team to join. I'm still learning, so a team that can help my development, which I can contribute to would be good.
Steven Bodenhoefer
(Kumpulan Amateur - 2)

Kiriman: 308
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3918 dikirim Mei 8 2016, 17:54:14 Sebut 
Now looking for a team. Honestly can't offer much, but looking to hone my intuition into something more. Unable to get supporter status (sorry). Just promoted to Amateur and hoping fourth time's the charm and I can actually retain.
Matt Allington
(Kumpulan Rookie - 159)

Kiriman: 2
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3919 dikirim Mei 8 2016, 18:06:42 Sebut 
Hi all, newbie looking for a team here. Just finished my first part-season here and finished 6th in my group. Still learning the ways of this game, so having teammates that can give me advice would be appreciated. And I have supporter status for at least the next season!
Joery Jacobs
(Kumpulan Rookie - 292)

Kiriman: 4
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3920 dikirim Mei 8 2016, 18:35:36 Sebut 
hello everyone. I recently started playing GPRO again after a retirement of more than 30 seasons. my mother tongue is dutch but i can speak enough English to join an English speaking team.
Constantin Heller
(Kumpulan Rookie - 99)

Kiriman: 2462
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3921 dikirim Mei 9 2016, 16:56:07 Sebut 
Hey! Still looking for a team that doesn´t care if I´m only in Rookie and will probably not get past Amateur too soon.
I´ve got lots of data and some knowledge to share, too.
If anyone´s interested, drop me a PM. The main thing I´m looking for right now are nice, active team members ^^
Frank Noonan
(Kumpulan Amateur - 72)

Kiriman: 1
  Negara:
Ireland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3922 dikirim Mei 10 2016, 00:18:46 Sebut 
Hey, looking to join a team if anyone's looking for new members, pm me if interested, thanks.
Dominik Kanikowski
(Kumpulan Rookie - 201)

Kiriman: 1
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3923 dikirim Mei 11 2016, 22:27:31 Sebut 
Looking for a team too! polish, german or english pls
Ignacio Belatti
(Kumpulan Rookie - 258)

Kiriman: 558
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3924 dikirim Mei 18 2016, 06:16:16 Sebut 
Hi all you team member seekers! I am a "real" data and race engineer who started playing last season (52) and want to join a team. I still have to learn some of the tricks of the game but it is fun and Im good at analysing data. I will to play for a long time, Im a stable choice so I do want a team that works seriously and whose members wont come and go from the game continously.

Español or English would be the same!

Hola buscadores de compañeros de equipo! Me gano la vida como Ingeniero de datos y de pista "real" y empece en la temporada 52, quiero unirme a un equipo. Todavia tengo que descubrir algunos trucos pero es divertido y soy bueno analizando datos. Voy a jugar por largo tiempo por eso soy una opcion estable y quiero un equipo que trabaje de forma seria.
Sabrinna De La Rosa
(Kumpulan Rookie - 221)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3925 dikirim Mei 18 2016, 07:28:59 (terakhir disunting Mei 18 2016, 10:49:19 oleh Mick Ridley) Sebut 

Looking for a team it ! Mandarin, English , Portuguese , Spanish or Italian
Philip Kraus
(Kumpulan Rookie - 66)

Kiriman: 3
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3926 dikirim Mei 18 2016, 07:33:20 Sebut 
Looking for a team to learn from, took a long break from this game and now I'm back.
Henrik Selin
(Kumpulan Rookie - 275)

Kiriman: 18
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3927 dikirim Mei 18 2016, 19:11:58 Sebut 
I'm returning, recovering manager. I had my 32 season thinking pause whether I wanna someday be a computer-formula legend and I finally found out that the answer is yes.

I'd like to join a team that has active members and a good go.

I speak Finnish and English. My written English is about this level and my spoken is similar than what you can hear in any Mika Häkkinen's on Kimi Räikkönen's interview.

Daniel Woodhouse
(Kumpulan Rookie - 273)

Kiriman: 479
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3928 dikirim Mei 19 2016, 21:35:30 Sebut 
I'm looking for a team!

I have a lot of experience and after a little break from the game i'm ready to start racing in all races for as long as possible...

I will become a supporter in the future so that's not a problem but preferably i'm looking for a team that has at least 6 supporters and a livery i can show off with in the races :P

Thanks,
Dan
Thomas Woodhouse
(Kumpulan Rookie - 271)

Kiriman: 719
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3929 dikirim Mei 20 2016, 22:42:35 Sebut 
Like my brother above ^ I am coming back into the game again.

I have some experience in the game (Going back to Season 32 & reaching Pro Level in season 42). Now with having a lot more free time with having finished my sixth form coursework recently I can therefore take part in all of the races and be an active member within a team.

I am looking to join a team, I am not too bothered about team experience/level as long as there is some sort of forum or a communication method between in the team, in who I can enjoy this game with and kick some ass :P

Currently, I am not a supporter, with only just starting the game after a bit of a break, but I will certainly consider in becoming a supporter in the near future if this is required by the team!

Thanks for reading, hit me up with a message if you're interested :)

Thanks
Tom
Travis Francis
(Kumpulan Rookie - 331)

Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3930 dikirim Mei 23 2016, 01:35:51 Sebut 
I have just started my first season and I am looking for a TEAM
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 130 [131132 ... 158 159 160 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini