Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 306 [307308 ... 338 339 340 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Pro - 7 10192 balasan
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 2809
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9181 dikirim Ogo 31 2019, 13:03:57 Sebut 
Well that explains everything
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 6688
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9182 dikirim Sep 3 2019, 16:09:26 Sebut 
Racing for Anthoine today with the BWT car
David Brennan
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 696
  Negara:
Ireland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9183 dikirim Sep 3 2019, 23:09:39 Sebut 
Nice win again Stefano.
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9184 dikirim Sep 4 2019, 09:00:51 (terakhir disunting Sep 4 2019, 09:01:55 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Congratulations Stefano Siletto on 1st. You were 2nd on the grid but dropped back to 3rd after that opening lap. You would never fall any lower than that for the rest of the race. You had to wait until lap 27 before you eventually found the lead. From there you were unstoppable as you just accelerated away from the pack. Yet again another easy win, 40s this winning margin. I may have been wrong with your driver, maybe you haven't got him for next season. Going by the way you have started this season, I reckon you will lose your driver after race 16

Congratulations András Bozóti on 2nd. You were 6th on the grid but also dropped 1 place after that opening lap. You stayed there until lap 25 when you started moving up in the field. Hitting the lead on lap 40 and leading for 3 laps. Coming back out from your one ad only start, you were 3rd. You quickly got to 2nd, but Stefano was long gone. You climb to 2nd in the group, but you only got this driver this season, I don't think you are going for promotion. We have a class player here though, this guy was in the Elite in S69, and S70

Congratulations Jorge Bento on 3rd. You were the only manager in the top 24 finishers that went with the 2 stopper, you had to make the most of the start here. And you did!!! You were 2nd on the grid but stormed to the lead on the opening lap, and staying in front until you pitted. You came back out in 9th but quickly got back up to 2nd before Andras got around you when you pitted for your final stop. You climb to 3rdin the group, but I believe you only have the 7 races left for your driver. I doubt you can do enough in those remaining races to get promotion

Well done to all the others in the points.

WIN: Stefano Siletto (second win of the season)
POLE: Jarek Joniec (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Stefano Siletto (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Jorge Bento (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Nilson Pina (passed 21 cars)

I had a good car match but I'm gutted by this result, I really was expecting points. Starting from 21st, I didn't expect that either. I had got to 11th after 26 laps, great I though, maybe I can still finish in the points. But a big DE on the next lap, pushed me all the way back to 25th. That was game over there and then. This group seemed so much easier last season, but this one, well I am definitely struggling. The biggest problem is qualifying, I am just starting from too far back and cannot get through the traffic to get to the front

Started 21st
Finished 15th
Michael Franks
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 1108
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9185 dikirim Sep 4 2019, 12:06:31 Sebut 
Great reports Dean, thanks for doing these. I hope to feature in one later in the season :)

M
Jorge Bento
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 617
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9186 dikirim Sep 5 2019, 01:05:27 Sebut 
Thank you Dean.
You're right about not getting the promotion, but even if it was possible I always try to stay in pro.
Michael Franks
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9187 dikirim Sep 6 2019, 18:40:49 Sebut 
Interested to see who starts on what tyres tonight. Some interesting options for both it seems.

Good luck everyone.
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9188 dikirim Sep 7 2019, 04:26:06 (terakhir disunting Sep 7 2019, 04:27:13 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Congratulations Sante Severini on 1st. You had pole and chose the dry tyre to start the race. You were leading when the rain stopped, you pitted for wets and came back out in 4th. I think you were the fastest in the wet and you slowly worked your way towards the front. Lap 24 you hit the lead and led for 10 laps before pitting for the final time. You came back out in 3rd, but it only took you another 5 laps to regain the lead. You led for the final 13 laps, slowly increasing your lead with every lap, a final winning margin of nearly 20s. You storm to 5th in this group, only 2 points outside that promotion zone.

Congratulations Jorge Bento on 2nd. Same strategy as Sante but you pitted once that rain started, I think Sante must have waited 1 lap. You started the race from 2nd. So you too were leading when the rain stopped, pitted and came back out in 24th, but the following lap you was 5th, as everyone else pitted. You too was quick in the wet but not as quick as Sante. You just followed him for the whole race but really never threatened to overtake him. You always had those behind you at an arms length and yet again another solid display here by your driver. You climb to 2nd in this group, only 3 points behind our group leader Stefano

Congratulations Joan Centellas on 3rd. Only 11th on the grid and had got to 9th, before the rain stopped and you pitted the same time as Jorge. You came back out in 25th but the following lap you were 12th. Still a bit of work to be done but you continued that push in the wet. You actually hit the lead only 14 laps from home but had to pit for some fresh wet tyres. That dropped you back to 4th, but you easily return to the podium from there. You climb back into that promotion zone and sit 3rd in the group. I wonder though, you have the dearest driver here at 2.5M per race, and you only have 26M. I wonder come end of the season, if you can remain in the black?

Well done to all the others in the points

WIN: Sante Severini (first win of the season)
POLE: Sante Severini (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Stefano Siletto (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Sante Severini (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Matias Meinardi (passed 13 cars)

I went for the dry start on the soft tyre, but there definitely was not enough dry laps for my liking. Despite that I was racing around the low teens for most of the race. But every time I got close to those points, my driver would have a big DE and I would drop back behind the train again. Three times my driver did this and I even lowered my risks because I did not want to make silly errors in the wet. So this race just adds to my frustration this season. With every passing race I am getting more concerned that I will not be able to get enough points to stay here

Started 15th
Finished 12th
David Brennan
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Ireland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9189 dikirim Sep 7 2019, 11:46:28 Sebut 
Tough being stuck in the trains Dean, especially in wet conditions when mistakes are more frequent. Hopefully you'll get some better results, but try to wait until after our tussle in the Cup!!
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9190 dikirim Sep 8 2019, 00:13:33 Sebut 
I'm always trying David, but you're just a bit better then me at the moment. I still think I can turn this season around but it will take time
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9191 dikirim Sep 11 2019, 09:21:50 (terakhir disunting Sep 11 2019, 09:22:24 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Congratulations Ayrton Pasquini on 1st. Four races in and 3 different winners, and yet again another manager that has come from nowhere. You had no points going into this race, but now you have 10, and retention is done. Previous best qualifying this season was 20th, here you were 4th on the grid. You dropped back to 6th after that opening lap but you would never fall any lower than that. A steady improvement with every passing lap until with only 3 laps to go, you snared the lead.

Congratulations András Bozóti on 2nd. You didn't do too much wrong here today. You were 7th on the grid, and worked your way through the traffic to be 4th after 5 laps. You continued that charge and soon after your first pit stop, you were in front for the first time. You lost the lead again after your final stop, but 3 laps later you back in front and heading for the win. But no, only 3 laps out, you driver made a big DE and the win was gone. You are though, our new Group Leader

Congratulations Eddie Goodall on 3rd. You have had the best driver on the OA list all season but just can't capitalise on it. This is only your second race in the points! Easily your best qualifying of the season, with a terrific pole. You lost the lead on the opening lap and was only able to lead the race for the 7 laps. A solid race but you never really threatened the top 2. The good thing you have going for you is you still have another 17 races with this driver. You currently sit in 7th, already 10 points outside that promotion zone. I just don't feel you are going to do enough to promote

WIN: Ayrton Pasquini (first win of the season)
POLE: Eddie Goodall (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Eddie Goodall (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Joan Centellas (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Joan Centellas (passed 16 cars)

My driver is so bad but I have been trying to replace him all season. I just seem to be getting outbid all the time. I still have 2 races for my driver but eventually my luck must turn and I get my driver. Such a poor qualifying here but I was going for just the 1 stop. I did finish the race 16 places better off, but I knew I would be nowhere near those points. And to cap it all off, congratulations David on passing me late in the race and kicking me out of the cup

Started 30th
Finished 16th
Eddie Goodall
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 12
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9192 dikirim Sep 11 2019, 11:52:45 Sebut 
Thank dean, I enjoy you blog after each race,I may have to stay round one more season
just to hear more.ha ha
Ayrton Pasquini
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 78
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9193 dikirim Sep 11 2019, 15:00:21 Sebut 
Thanks Dean, i didn't thinki i could win, just for András unlucky...
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9194 dikirim Sep 11 2019, 18:12:22 Sebut 
I wont get a mention for a while I think xD
David Brennan
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Ireland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9195 dikirim Sep 12 2019, 18:20:09 Sebut 
Another great race blog, thanks Dean. Managed to sneak past you in the cup, thanks for that too!! lol
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9196 dikirim Sep 14 2019, 01:13:31 (terakhir disunting Sep 14 2019, 01:14:27 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Congratulations Greg Tierney on 1st. Your first ever Pole in your GPRO career. You have done 1055 races in this game and finally your best start ever in a Pro group. It was very short lived though, as you dropped back to 2nd after only 2 laps in the front. That is where you remained for 95% of the race, never able to lead again. Until that is, the very last lap. You regained the lead from Stefano right at the end, winning by only 1.3s. A slow start to the season, you did not get your first points for the season until R4, and now this awesome win. You rocketed to 5th in this group with your 14 points

Congratulations Stefano Siletto on 2nd. You were 3rd on the grid but it only took you 3 laps to find that lead. You lost the lead for 11 laps straight after your pit stop but then resumed that lead. You led for the next 40 laps, during this time you pitted but yet still was able to stay in the front. Greg was coming home fast though, and he was slowly catching you. And he got around you on that very last lap. You led for 65 of the 80 laps here but just could not stay in front when that chequered flag was waved. You have though resumed as Group Leader, with a small 2 point lead back to András

Congratulations Joan Centellas on 3rd. You were only 11th on the grid, but you certainly had a fast car here today, you easily claimed the fastest lap. Just steady progress during the whole race, slowly moving forward with every passing lap. The further this race went the closer you got towards the front. You snared the podium on the very last lap, as you passed András. Your 3rd podium of the season as you maintain your 4th spot in the group. You are now just the 1 point behind Jorge and that promotion zone

WIN: Greg Tierney (first win of the season)
POLE: Greg Tierney (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Joan Centellas (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Joan Centellas (second one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Ton De Jong (passed 16 cars)

LOL, 31st on the grid and using force at the start, and I still lose 2 places in that opening lap. Throw in a couple of big DMs and you get a terrible result. I was hardly inside those top 30 lap times, and really tough to watch when you race this badly. I still have the 1 race left with this driver, but I have already put a bid on a new driver

Started 31st
Finished 18th
András Bozóti
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 166
  Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9197 dikirim Sep 14 2019, 22:01:38 Sebut 
Thank you very much for your blog Dean, it is really interesting to read it :) and the season is really exciting too!
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9198 dikirim Sep 14 2019, 23:34:11 Sebut 
Yes very interesting indeed.

We have 4 different winners in the last 4 races. Here we are 5 races in and really, I am still unsure as to who is promoting

Guys I embark on my 2nd cruise this Tuesday. I will be out on the open seas for 11 nights. Just to keep the wife happy, I will not be taking my laptop so there will be no race reports for races 6,7,8 and 9. I will still get on when I can but unfortunately will not be able do too much other then qualify
Sheri Bauers
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 461
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9199 dikirim Sep 16 2019, 03:39:23 Sebut 
Enjoy the trip, good for you to leave the laptop at home!
David Brennan
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Ireland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9200 dikirim Sep 17 2019, 12:16:37 Sebut 
Enjoy your travels Dean!
Thomas Uvyn
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 163
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9201 dikirim Sep 17 2019, 22:13:53 Sebut 
Enjoy your vacation!
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9202 dikirim Sep 28 2019, 10:10:11 (terakhir disunting Sep 28 2019, 10:10:58 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Guys what happened? I go away for 11 days and the forum dies. I was looking forward to hear how your races were going but nothing. Lets see if we can get this started up again

Congratulations Michail Piyanzin on 1st. You were 3rd on the grid but most around you you were going for the 3 stops here, you were just doing the 2. So when the 3 stoppers pulled in for their first stop, you took over the lead. You lost the lead for 1 lap when you pitted for your first stop but quickly got back to the lead. And that is where you remained for the remaining 33 laps, winning the race by a very comfortable 9s. Your first win of the season and you climb to 7th in this group, only 15 points outside that promotion zone

Congratulations Joan Centellas on 2nd. You were 4th on the grid but stormed to the front after that opening lap. That is where you remained for the next 12 laps, but you were on the 3 stopper. You pitted and came back out in 21st, but by the time your second pit stop arrived you were back in 2nd. And that is where you remained for the final 26 laps. You are giving Stefano a big challenge as you close to within 4 points of our group leader. You are 16 points ahead of our 4th place manager, András, and promotion looks a certainty from here

Congratulations Greg Tierney on 3rd. You have 3 poles from our last 5 races and here again you had pole, but you were also doing the 3 stopper. You lost the lead though before that first lap was complete, then dropped all the way back to 20th, after coming out from your first stop. You quickly got back to 2nd before Joan overpowered you, but you have now finished 3rd in the last 2 races. Definitely one of the big improvers this season and you are only 12 points behind Jorge in that final promotion spot. Could we have a late charge here from Greg for promotion

WIN: Michail Piyanzin (first win of the season)
POLE: Greg Tierney (third pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Joan Centellas (third one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Joan Centellas (fourth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Tim Wagner (passed 27 cars)

I had a very badly worn engine here so could not push too hard. Plus the race after this is my best chance for my first points of the season. So really this race was all about getting things in line for a good result in Turkey. But really here not a terrible result considering the risks used and also my car level is very low at the moment but I will slowly start building that up during the rest of this season.

Started 16th
Finished 23rd
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9203 dikirim Sep 29 2019, 22:14:31 Sebut 
Damn this place is dead. If I cannot get 5 comments here from different managers before our next race, then I will stop my race analysis. I doubt anyone reads it anyway
András Bozóti
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 166
  Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9204 dikirim Sep 29 2019, 23:17:05 Sebut 
Dean, we missed you! :) It is really interesting to read your race analysis, unfortunately I wasn't in the top 3:)
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9205 dikirim Sep 30 2019, 00:11:41 Sebut 
I always read them :p

I just havent been as active in the forums these past week or 2 xD I've been going along my business worrying if my plan will work or not xD
Michael Franks
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9206 dikirim Sep 30 2019, 08:27:06 Sebut 
I definitely read and enjoy them I’ve just not managed to feature in them unfortunately.

i agree though. We need to liven this place up a bit.
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9207 dikirim Sep 30 2019, 09:05:01 Sebut 
That's all I want Michael. I try hard to liven this group up but sometimes I ask myself why. Just post something about your last race, is all I want. I'm not asking for anything in the length that I do. But just even a 1 liner would be fine. Just cause I don't write up about you, means you don't need to comment. Although it would be nice if all these people I keep writing about, would at least acknowledge what I have posted. Some have but unfortunately most don't. But I understand a large percent of this group, probably cannot even read English
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9208 dikirim Sep 30 2019, 09:07:34 Sebut 
I can give the same one liner every race :D

Trailing around the back because it's too hot at the moment
Or
Middle of the pack
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9209 dikirim Sep 30 2019, 09:20:00 Sebut 
I'll take that. If every manager did that, we would have an awesome forum
Michael Franks
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9210 dikirim Sep 30 2019, 10:17:14 Sebut 
Here ya go then - Sochi was better than expected - I seemed particularly slow in qualy, but race pace was better. If only I could have managed to get past Aleksey in the final laps. :(
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 306 [307308 ... 338 339 340 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini