Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > fuel and risks or random Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych
Strona [1
Autor Wątek: fuel and risks or random 8 odpowiedzi
Goran Mircic
(Grupa Rookie - 167)

Kraj:
Serbia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #1 Opublikowane Maj 3 2011, 23:15:00 Cytuj 
i just wondering abought some situations in race and i dont know is a random or what

in 18 th turn of race i go to the pit,use the same amount of fuel but second pit is in 37 turn of the race

how its posibile,if i know good temp have direct impact on tires but dont have on fuel or i have mistake for that,

also i go with the risk 20 and driver have 3 mistakes,when i go to the risk 50 he have 1 mistake,also
when i go 20 risk amount of damage of car is abought 45% with 50-60 i damaged car abought 50% its small diferent isnt it

and i wonder why i have all my races in excell,why i trying to calculate all when always random or something else,

someone don work with setup car,dont use excell dont use anything have abought 5 min per day in the gro and have 5 more risk and he have better time and beter place

just asking why

maybe i am disapointed because i have random malfunction and dont finish in the first place but i just wonder abougt these questions
Heite Schaumann
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Kraj:
Niemcy 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #2 Opublikowane Maj 3 2011, 23:21:22 Cytuj 
Quote ( Goran Mircic @ May 3rd 2011,23:15:00 )

but i just wonder abougt these questions

me too
Robert Gibson
(Grupa Rookie - 10)

Kraj:
Australia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (2)
Stary post #3 Opublikowane Maj 3 2011, 23:22:47 Cytuj 
I just wonder why you made this topic in the first place.
Michael Pollard
(Grupa Pro - 2)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #4 Opublikowane Maj 3 2011, 23:23:39 Cytuj 
You shouldn't be using 50-60 risks in Rookie. That's just silly, and suicidal.
Goran Mircic
(Grupa Rookie - 167)

Kraj:
Serbia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #5 Opublikowane Maj 3 2011, 23:23:58 Cytuj 
i mean ask,if i use 77l and change in the 18 th and use the same amount of fuel why i go to the pit in the 37 th matematics and logical is 38 th

just ask did anyone have idea

i am newbie

Goran Mircic
(Grupa Rookie - 167)

Kraj:
Serbia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #6 Opublikowane Maj 3 2011, 23:26:13 Cytuj 
in the past season i started in 10 th race and i dont have chance to b epromoted and i experimented with riscs and other stuff and see the diferents

in this season all my risks is abought 20-30,
Andrew Watson
(Grupa Master - 2)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #7 Opublikowane Maj 3 2011, 23:26:53 (ostatnio edytowany Maj 3 2011, 23:27:50 przez Andrew Watson) Cytuj 

in 18 th turn of race i go to the pit,use the same amount of fuel but second pit is in 37 turn of the race

looking at race replay, you stopped at lap 18 and 36, as you would expect from equal fuel loads.

also i go with the risk 20 and driver have 3 mistakes,when i go to the risk 50 he have 1 mistake,also
when i go 20 risk amount of damage of car is abought 45% with 50-60 i damaged car abought 50% its small diferent isnt it

Mistakes are rather random, and depend on a bit more than just risks (though that does effect). Driving in heavy traffic is more difficult than with open track, for example. And driving in the rain is also more likely to produce mistakes.

As for damage - it's track dependent. Each different track has a different "base" level for wear.

someone don work with setup car,dont use excell dont use anything have abought 5 min per day in the gro and have 5 more risk and he have better time and beter place

He might simply have a better driver than you. makes a big difference in Rookie - having a good driver can win you races even if you have almost no idea what you are doing.
Heite Schaumann
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Kraj:
Niemcy 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #8 Opublikowane Maj 3 2011, 23:27:36 Cytuj 
you have teammates in Pro, you may ask them...
Goran Mircic
(Grupa Rookie - 167)

Kraj:
Serbia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #9 Opublikowane Maj 3 2011, 23:31:53 Cytuj 
thanks for your answers,seams that you are all right,well beter luck next time
Strona [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > fuel and risks or random Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych

Odpowiedz w tym wątku