Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > The Best F1 champion ever ? Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych
Strona « 1 2 3 ... 7 [89 10 11 » Szybko idź do strony:
Ankieta
Who is the best Formula One World Drivers' Champions till 2011 ?
Zaloguj się aby głosować lub obejrzeć rezultaty głosowania
Autor Wątek: The Best F1 champion ever ? 300 odpowiedzi
Scott Cheetham
(Grupa Rookie - 257)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #211 Opublikowane Mar 31 2012, 23:25:43 Cytuj 
Senna all the way for me who knows what career he could've had if it wasn't for that fatal accident what cost him his life
Jorge Rodríguez
(Grupa Amateur - 53)

Kraj:
Meksyk 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (4)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #212 Opublikowane Mar 31 2012, 23:33:09 Cytuj 
Jim Clark, by far and then Ayrton Senna
Roni Moura
(Grupa Amateur - 52)

Kraj:
Brazylia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #213 Opublikowane Mar 31 2012, 23:37:33 (ostatnio edytowany Mar 31 2012, 23:40:27 przez Roni Moura) Cytuj 
But that's the thing Scott, if Villeneuve wasn't so crazy, he could still be alive. Senna was crazy, Verstappen was crazy too (although Verstappen wasn't focus enough) and the list goes on... Pironi, Schumacher (Schumi survived), the amazing Stefan Bellof and probably more crazy drivers are not perfect and that's why they pay a high price.

That's why i prefer intelligent drivers like Jackie Stewart, Piquet and nowadays Jenson Button.
Kostas Projas
(Grupa Rookie - 283)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #214 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 00:38:38 Cytuj 
i really enjoyed drivers like villeneuve , alesi , berger , arnoux, mansell they were heartdriver...but except mansell they didnt win a championship. lets see steward,piquet,rosberg,lauda,senna,prost,schumacher....you can be sure if you do coins on the best racingline around the track, all of them would collect every one of the coin with the front tires in every lap of the race.heartracers drive every corner maybe 20cm more right or more left cause they drive emotional...thats the point why the one is a champion and the other is a "crazy" driver but still very very good .everyone can see this in a Q lap from alesi in monaco with his tyrrell where he had to steer the car whenever the car touched the ground ;) lol.like the most of us we didnt ever see a race with clark,rindt,g.hill,von trips or surtees.i think the best so far is michael schumacher because he could drive fast as senna with a benetton against mclaren.schumachers teammates were much slower tha schumacher with the same car and they really let us see that this car were just for 10th positions.schumacher won races wth it and sure it was just his racingintelligence an his right foot.
Tony Dimartino
(Grupa Retired)

Kraj:
USA 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #215 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 00:57:43 Cytuj 
Quote ( Kostas Projas @ April 1st 2012,00:38:38 )

i really enjoyed drivers like villeneuve , alesi , berger , arnoux, mansell they were heartdriver...but except mansell they didnt win a championship

Which Villeneuve you talking about, because I know for a fact that Jacques did, not sure about Gille though
Ben Fieldhouse
(Grupa Rookie - 63)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #216 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 00:57:43 Cytuj 
Really tough call between Senna and Prost - Senna was on the ragged edge in just about every drive he made - he was completely fearless. Prost was very calm and relaxed as a driver and didn't seem to know what pressure was. I voted Prost but only because I was sure Senna would have more votes.
Roni Moura
(Grupa Amateur - 52)

Kraj:
Brazylia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #217 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 02:08:30 (ostatnio edytowany Kwi 1 2012, 02:08:44 przez Roni Moura) Cytuj 
Quote ( Ben Fieldhouse @ April 1st 2012,00:57:43 )

Really tough call between Senna and Prost - Senna was on the ragged edge in just about every drive he made - he was completely fearless. Prost was very calm and relaxed as a driver and didn't seem to know what pressure was. I voted Prost but only because I was sure Senna would have more votes.
And that's one example of nonsense driving... Senna was much faster than Prost in almost every track and had no reasons to rush so much as he did. All Senna had to do was to drive at pace saving his package so he could have less break downs and more points like Piquet did to Mansell and Button is doing to Hamilton. But just like Kostas enjoyed his days, i did enjoyed seeing Gilles and Senna too but don't know why they had to be so hasty.
Aleksander Indinavichyus
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Kraj:
Federacja Rosyjska 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #218 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 02:14:54 (ostatnio edytowany Kwi 1 2012, 02:19:29 przez Aleksander Indinavichyus) Cytuj 
35 % are gained not by the racer. It is practical joke?
Luke Frost
(Grupa Rookie - 246)

Kraj:
Australia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #219 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 02:16:44 (ostatnio edytowany Kwi 1 2012, 02:18:03 przez Luke Frost) Cytuj 
Never mind. Can't read
Fabricio Ramos
(Grupa Rookie - 34)

Kraj:
Brazylia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #220 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 02:55:21 Cytuj 
my vote is for Denny Hulme, who defeat lots of champions in 67 such as Rindt, Brabham, Hill, Surtees, Stweart and Clark
Kostas Projas
(Grupa Rookie - 283)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #221 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 10:38:54 Cytuj 
@TONI of course i'm talking about gilles villeneuve....who is jaques??he won a title in f1 and this is the only i can remember from this driver ... his name standing in the list of f1 champions.... nothing else.

the question "who was the best f1 champ" is not just a question its a competition to find who.to find who was the best, we should have a topic with a voting for every point that makes a champ to the greatest of all, like for example 1.performance 2.charisma 3.work between the races 4.raceintelligence and so on.maybe we should do that from race to race in gpro and after all at the end of the season we just have to see what driver won the most votings .... ;).
John Lewis
(Grupa Rookie - 269)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #222 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 10:40:42 Cytuj 
michael schumacher easily, 7 titles to sennas 3 thats all that needs to be said
Freddie Higgs
(Grupa Rookie - 207)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #223 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 11:03:19 Cytuj 
Quote ( John Lewis @ April 1st 2012,10:40:42 )

michael schumacher easily, 7 titles to sennas 3 thats all that needs to be said

Yet Senna Had the potential that he could of won the '94 and '95. Sso that would of made it 5 a piece but you will never know, also Schumacher Won 5 of his WC's in the Noughties with alot more advanced car than Senna ever had... so from this In my opinion It's Senna
Damir Biscan
(Grupa Amateur - 18)

Kraj:
Chorwacja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #224 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 11:11:57 Cytuj 
Why is Vettel on list,but Clark don't?
Aki Perätalo
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Kraj:
Finlandia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #225 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 11:19:39 Cytuj 
Quote ( Freddie Higgs @ April 1st 2012,11:03:19 )

Schumacher Won 5 of his WC's in the Noughties with alot more advanced car than Senna ever had...

If you'd think about what you said, you'd have to vote for the any of the campions from the 50's and 60's as Senna had way more advanced car than they did.

These "who's the best champion" polls are nonsense as it's impossble to say who really is (was) the best due to cars changing a lot every year, competition being stronger sometimes and just a walk in the park the other. Plus mostly these polls just end up with Shumi and Senna fans throwing meaningless arguments at each others.

Most people vote for the champion they saw winning when they were kids, and thus the old champions get less and less votes every time new poll comes up. Senna would have a hell of a lot less votes if he didn't die during a race.
It would be interesting to somehow see how a season would go if every single F1 champion was driving, in similar cars with all of them at their peak of skill, but that's just impossible sadly.

John Lewis
(Grupa Rookie - 269)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #226 Opublikowane Kwi 1 2012, 15:02:52 Cytuj 
Quote ( Freddie Higgs @ April 1st 2012,11:03:19 )

Yet Senna Had the potential that he could of won the '94 and '95. Sso that would of made it 5 a piece but you will never know,

no i dont think that would have been the case. i mean you only have to look at the 1994 brazillian grand prix, and the 1992 season were schumacher was beating senna, in either an equal or inferior car.
Rafal Jurowski
(Grupa Rookie - 28)

Kraj:
Polska 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #227 Opublikowane Maj 23 2012, 21:04:07 Cytuj 
Quote ( Ben Fieldhouse @ April 1st 2012,00:57:43 )

I voted Prost too. Let's not forget that he outscored Senna in both seasons they were teammates, but because of Keke Rosberg (1982), not all points counted towards the championship in those years.. :P

Of course, Schumacher broke all the records, but he never had the same level of competition as the Prost/Senna era before him..
David Solis
(Grupa Rookie - 329)

Kraj:
Meksyk 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (4)
Stary post #228 Opublikowane Maj 23 2012, 21:22:47 Cytuj 
Shumacher is the best forever!!!

Schum1!!!
Schum1!!
Schum1!
Hubert Wisniewski
(Grupa Rookie - 2)

Kraj:
Polska 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #229 Opublikowane Cze 10 2012, 00:31:52 Cytuj 
The answer is easy: Senna. :)
Lorenzo Sacchi
(Grupa Rookie - 324)

Kraj:
Włochy 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #230 Opublikowane Cze 10 2012, 09:07:15 Cytuj 
Missing names among the candidates. Mansell and Villeneuve? Do not believe that they too deserve a chance?
Barry Powell
(Grupa Rookie - 13)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #231 Opublikowane Cze 10 2012, 10:22:46 Cytuj 
Why is Jim Clark not on this list? He was the bst of the best.
Alex Milde
(Grupa Amateur - 51)

Kraj:
Niemcy 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #232 Opublikowane Cze 10 2012, 10:33:23 Cytuj 
Alonso!!! Alonso can win with every car
Samuli Perälä
(Grupa Rookie - 96)

Kraj:
Finlandia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #233 Opublikowane Cze 10 2012, 11:07:19 Cytuj 
Ayrton Senna
Nicholas Carpenter
(Grupa Rookie - 15)

Kraj:
Nowa Zelandia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #234 Opublikowane Cze 10 2012, 11:47:48 Cytuj 
Denny Hulme because he is New Zealands world champion!!
hopefully some of our New talent will be in f1 soon.

and also Hamilon, Sernna or Hakkinen.

Milos Ancevski
(Grupa Rookie - 151)

Kraj:
Serbia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #235 Opublikowane Cze 10 2012, 16:36:15 Cytuj 
Quote ( Cristian Morales @ March 31st 2012,21:06:08 )

8 of us (including me) misclicked, tried to click Senna but the mouse moved and clicked Piquet

yes, that's like I now said: "61 of them tried to click Schumaher, but the mouse moved and clicked Juan Manuel Fangio"
Jed Lilly
(Grupa Amateur - 42)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #236 Opublikowane Cze 10 2012, 16:40:04 Cytuj 
Probably said this in one of these threads but Niki Lauda and Jim Clark are the best of all time, 3rd Vettel, 4th Prost
Dylan van den Berg
(Grupa Amateur - 24)

Kraj:
Holandia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #237 Opublikowane Cze 10 2012, 16:43:26 Cytuj 
1. Schumacher
2. Clark
3. Rindt
Tom Humphrey
(Grupa Rookie - 266)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #238 Opublikowane Cze 10 2012, 23:57:47 Cytuj 
Jim Clark man.
Kevin Mazariegos
(Grupa Rookie - 6)

Kraj:
Meksyk 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #239 Opublikowane Cze 28 2012, 01:42:15 Cytuj 
Senna! *O* ^w^
Eric MacDowell
(Grupa Amateur - 27)

Kraj:
USA 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #240 Opublikowane Cze 28 2012, 03:24:06 (ostatnio edytowany Cze 28 2012, 03:25:29 przez Eric MacDowell) Cytuj 
I chose Senna...but here is yet another F1-related poll where Prost is vastly underrated.

Edit: and how is Clark not even a choice?
Strona « 1 2 3 ... 7 [89 10 11 » Szybko idź do strony:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > The Best F1 champion ever ? Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych

Odpowiedz w tym wątku