Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] Forest Fire [NIGHT 3] Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych
Strona « 1 2 3 ... 6 [78 ... 45 46 47 » Szybko idź do strony:
Autor Wątek: [MAFIA] Forest Fire [NIGHT 3] 1399 odpowiedzi
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #181 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 04:40:32 Cytuj 
"
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 18th 2019,17:55:29 )

What is this pathetic attempt at shit-slinging? Martin didn’t seem annoyed by the fact he missed the joke phase unlike the people I addressed.As for your question, I’m expecting more content from him, but it seems like he’s had a few busy days.
Looks like in your opinion, only your questions to clarify ""the water is wet"" are attempts to create conversation; and my question to you is an attempt to sling some shits.

Why so defensive?"

Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #182 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 04:40:51 Cytuj 

Quote ( Martin Irla @ June 18th 2019,18:22:05 )

Now Lye,wonder why you dont directly ask me and have to involve some other people....I just mentioned the joke phase cause it was over and i missed it,so no need to cast a joke vote.What unicorn can you find in that??? Was me the only one that mentioned JOKE PHASE??? What certainly can i achieve or imply mentioning it????
Marin, please enlighten me why I need to ask you directly when I sought opinion of other?

Or you are more on echoing Ivelin, so that you can encourage our debate?

Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #183 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 04:41:04 Cytuj 

Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ June 19th 2019,02:24:18 )

I also strongly dislike #171 which adds no content at all (just like your ""exactly"" post on page 1) and could very well be scum trying to encourage town v town fights.
Jasper, unless you have some reliable town read on someone that you hasn't mention, if not, then why jump into the say of scum encourage town vs town?
Cant it be a scum's wifom game of buddying? Or a scum's distancing showcase?
Grant Crouch
(Grupa Pro - 11)

Kraj:
USA 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #184 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 04:42:44 Cytuj 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 18th 2019,13:59:54 )

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 18th 2019,07:04:30 )

Quote ( Grant Crouch @ June 18th 2019,04:46:26 )

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 18th 2019,04:43:18 )

Quote ( Grant Crouch @ June 18th 2019,04:37:08 )

Would you rather the thread stay quiet instead? Then why don't you contribute a lil bit more content?

Because I have a day job Lyee.

Well, you're not the only one. I expect more activity from you.

Is Grant's MO to usually post more frequently, if you can remember?

It was to be fair, but now that Im a full-fledged adult, I wouldnt expect more than 3-5 posts during the weekdays. Post more on weekends
Grant Crouch
(Grupa Pro - 11)

Kraj:
USA 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #185 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 04:45:51 Cytuj 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 18th 2019,18:14:34 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 18th 2019,13:59:54 )

Is Grant's MO to usually post more frequently, if you can remember? I haven’t played much with him, but from what I know, he doesn’t necessarily post a lot, but still more than the 4-5 posts he has so far.

Also, he seems to have this annoying habit to address different people in the same post.

Oh ok. So I guess Ill just go ahead and post 15 posts in a row at each person, and piss everyone off that they have to keep reading redundant posts? Im completely the opposite. Put everything in one post if you can. Since Im on my phone, I will not be doing that right now
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #186 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 04:57:34 Cytuj 

Quote ( Grant Crouch @ June 19th 2019,04:45:51 )

have to keep reading redundant posts
Am I not now?
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Kraj:
Kanada 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #187 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:14:36 Cytuj 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 18th 2019,18:52:28 )

So then you shouldn't come so easily to his defence, should you? Why did you immediately say "that's what he normally does?" Even if that is the case, why is it more advantageous to tell me that his activity has been normal when you could just as easily be asking him if his reaction was genuine? What evidence suggests that he isn't playing good scum?

Cameron, you have the really bad habit in not answering direct questions.

I’m not gonna address your post until you tell me where have I said I trust Jasper. Nowhere is an option.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Kraj:
Kanada 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #188 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:18:08 Cytuj 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 18th 2019,19:18:21 )

You're doing these summary posts again...
You know, I tried to understand why you find that scummy and I really don’t see it.
Martin Irla
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Kraj:
Urugwaj 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #189 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:22:01 Cytuj 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,04:40:51 )

Marin, please enlighten me why I need to ask you directly when I sought opinion of other?

By no means you need to Lyee,of course you can ask and do whatever and whoever you want...
But maybe its just a crazy idea of mine,but i suppose if you ask somebody else about what they think about my intentions,its only logical that at the very least you also ask me....

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,04:40:51 )

Or you are more on echoing Ivelin, so that you can encourage our debate?

I never echo anybody nor encourage anybodys debate unless its with me....but its always very useful to hear somebody else point of view...But my post never seeked that objective...
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Kraj:
Kanada 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #190 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:25:41 Cytuj 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ June 18th 2019,19:53:19 )

Ivelin....Completely neutral,only 2 things to say.....First is only my impression and i can be wrong,but it seems to me that he is posting more than he usually does.And second thing that bothers me a little bit more,is that even though he said he was against a claim,i expected a much more stronger opposition from him to that claim...
I don’t think my activity is alignment indicative. You can make up your own mind, but as I end up saying in every game lately (especially when Kirsty is playing), I post when I have the time. I guess I have more time in the last few days.

I’d like to know how have I not been strongly opposed to the claim when I said it several times. The thing is that the setup we have requires more thinking regarding a potential claim due to its particularities. In the end, I think I was pretty categoric when I said the FF should claim only if in danger of getting lynched.
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #191 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:26:06 Cytuj 

Quote ( Martin Irla @ June 19th 2019,05:22:01 )

By no means you need to Lyee,of course you can ask and do whatever and whoever you want...But maybe its just a crazy idea of mine,but i suppose if you ask somebody else about what they think about my intentions,its only logical that at the very least you also ask me....
So you mean I shall seek your opinion when I just want to learn what Ivelin's thinking is?
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #192 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:27:28 Cytuj 

I never echo anybody nor encourage anybodys debate unless its with me....but its always very useful to hear somebody else point of view...But my post never seeked that objective...
But your post serves that purpose.
Tom Byrne
(Grupa Rookie - 12)

Kraj:
Australia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #193 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:33:52 Cytuj 

Quote ( Alex Nikodem-Wing @ June 18th 2019,22:14:05 )

Sure this is true, but I don't think we should worry less about a mislynch, its still 99% as bad as it would normally be, the fact that there is one less 'Forest' aligned player to vote.

I accept the logic, although dispute that it is 99% as bad.
Martin Irla
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Kraj:
Urugwaj 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #194 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:35:11 Cytuj 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 19th 2019,05:25:41 )

Quote ( Martin Irla @ June 18th 2019,19:53:19 )

Ivelin....Completely neutral,only 2 things to say.....First is only my impression and i can be wrong,but it seems to me that he is posting more than he usually does.And second thing that bothers me a little bit more,is that even though he said he was against a claim,i expected a much more stronger opposition from him to that claim... I don’t think my activity is alignment indicative. You can make up your own mind, but as I end up saying in every game lately (especially when Kirsty is playing), I post when I have the time. I guess I have more time in the last few days.

I’d like to know how have I not been strongly opposed to the claim when I said it several times. The thing is that the setup we have requires more thinking regarding a potential claim due to its particularities. In the end, I think I was pretty categoric when I said the FF should claim only if in danger of getting lynched.

Your activity of course is NAI,and right now i dont make anything of it.Also,i also said that its only an impression and i could be wrong....But its worth noting it.
And i also said that you opposed the claim...Only thing and also impression is that i expected you to do it more strongly....

D1 its all about instinct,impressions and personality for me.Making a picture of everybody.
Unless too clear,i give much more importance to all that than what actually people posts....

Dont know if right or wrong,but thats the way i tackle this,look for small signs everywhere,and not always in what people actually post....
After D1,things changes and there are many more facts to judge things,but as D1 is all or better said all mostly could be Wifom,i give more importance to other things and not so much what people actually posts....
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #195 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:35:56 Cytuj 
Martin, I think I fall into your trap of going around the bush again.

reg #189, I am not asking you whether I can seek other opinion (which you said yes), and I am not asking you what's you crazy idea is (which you elaborated).

I am just asking why I need to ask you directly when I just want to learn Ivelin's thinking, which you hasn't answer?

Are you on a tactic to stage a joker debate show with me to waste the scumhunting time?
Tom Byrne
(Grupa Rookie - 12)

Kraj:
Australia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #196 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:36:10 Cytuj 
I 100% Agree with Jasper's notes in #178/#179.

It felt strange that someone would open with that line unless it lingered in their head. Sure, reading the setup could have done that, but seeing it in a PM from the mod seemed much more likely.

##Unvote Damir
##Vote Damir

Martin Irla
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Kraj:
Urugwaj 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #197 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:36:51 Cytuj 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,05:26:06 )

By no means you need to Lyee,of course you can ask and do whatever and whoever you want...But maybe its just a crazy idea of mine,but i suppose if you ask somebody else about what they think about my intentions,its only logical that at the very least you also ask me.... So you mean I shall seek your opinion when I just want to learn what Ivelin's thinking is?

Nope,i dont mean that...

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,05:27:28 )

I never echo anybody nor encourage anybodys debate unless its with me....but its always very useful to hear somebody else point of view...But my post never seeked that objective... But your post serves that purpose.

Thats your reading of it and maybe it does,but it wasnt my intention and it never is doing what you suggest....
Martin Irla
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Kraj:
Urugwaj 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #198 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:40:30 Cytuj 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,05:35:56 )

Martin, I think I fall into your trap of going around the bush again.

reg #189, I am not asking you whether I can seek other opinion (which you said yes), and I am not asking you what's you crazy idea is (which you elaborated).

I am just asking why I need to ask you directly when I just want to learn Ivelin's thinking, which you hasn't answer?

Are you on a tactic to stage a joker debate show with me to waste the scumhunting time?

Again,you dont need nor have to lyee....its just a thing i would do,nothing more nothing less.If i want somebody else opinion of something somebody said,i would also ask that somebody what did he mean with that....And of course im not trying you spend your precious scumhunting time debating this with me.....
Tom Byrne
(Grupa Rookie - 12)

Kraj:
Australia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #199 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:40:35 Cytuj 
I just get the feeling that we're dealing with a Damir-Lyee pairing in this one.

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,04:41:04 )

Jasper, unless you have some reliable town read on someone that you hasn't mention, if not, then why jump into the say of scum encourage town vs town?Cant it be a scum's wifom game of buddying? Or a scum's distancing showcase?

Odd to see Lyee defending Damir here. I think thats a sign of it.
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #200 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:45:59 Cytuj 
I do not actually buy what Jasper said.

I did not picked up the "gasoline" bit in the op/setup. But I know it is a game of tree vs arsonist, and it is about fire burning.
So when Damir mentioned the "petrol", I did not see anything wrong with it.

And the "maybe" and "if" thing is even more stretched.

I am not saying Jasper push for crazy theory, but just I am not buying it.

Tom, who easily bought this idea open my eye actually. Especially from his previous behavior of fence sitting (e.g. in the event his said Cam being confrontational, and about his support of the claim theory).
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #201 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:47:30 Cytuj 

Quote ( Martin Irla @ June 19th 2019,05:40:30 )

Again,you dont need nor have to lyee....its just a thing i would do,nothing more nothing less.If i want somebody else opinion of something somebody said,i would also ask that somebody what did he mean with that....And of course im not trying you spend your precious scumhunting time debating this with me.....
Martin, you still do not want to answer my question directly. I do not know why.

I am not asking what you will do in my situation but you elaborated it unnecessary, while not answering my question.
Tom Byrne
(Grupa Rookie - 12)

Kraj:
Australia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #202 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:48:05 Cytuj 

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,05:45:59 )

Tom, who easily bought this idea open my eye actually. Especially from his previous behavior of fence sitting (e.g. in the event his said Cam being confrontational, and about his support of the claim theory).

Jasper only had that idea because I poked Damir about it from the start. If I hadn't have asked, Jasper wouldn't have had the 'idea'. So no, I didn't buy it easily. I sold it.
Tom Byrne
(Grupa Rookie - 12)

Kraj:
Australia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #203 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:49:39 Cytuj 

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,05:45:59 )

Especially from his previous behavior of fence sitting

If you look back in time I have always tried to stay on the fence until I have a decision. Nothing abnormal there. But now you have got me off the fence.
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #204 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:51:01 Cytuj 

Quote ( Tom Byrne @ June 19th 2019,05:40:35 )

Damir-Lyee pairing in this one.
Tom, I am again surprise by your behavior, which you easily jump into this theory. Again, fence sitter easily jump into a conclusion seems weird.

Would love to learn more about how to get the read of me being scum besides I defense Damir.
Martin Irla
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Kraj:
Urugwaj 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #205 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:52:48 Cytuj 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,05:47:30 )

Quote ( Martin Irla @ June 19th 2019,05:40:30 )

Again,you dont need nor have to lyee....its just a thing i would do,nothing more nothing less.If i want somebody else opinion of something somebody said,i would also ask that somebody what did he mean with that....And of course im not trying you spend your precious scumhunting time debating this with me..... Martin, you still do not want to answer my question directly. I do not know why.

I am not asking what you will do in my situation but you elaborated it unnecessary, while not answering my question.

Lyee,either you or me have a quite big comprehension problem....
If im not wrong,you asked me WHY i think you need etc,etc.....

And i answered you 3 times that you DONT NEED TO,so theres no WHY....i dont know what else i can answer you or if you are asking me something else that i dont see...If thats so,please repeat me the question that i will very gladly answer.....
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #206 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:54:57 Cytuj 

Quote ( Tom Byrne @ June 19th 2019,05:48:05 )

Jasper only had that idea because I poked Damir about it from the start. If I hadn't have asked, Jasper wouldn't have had the 'idea'. So no, I didn't buy it easily. I sold it.
So you explanation of you easily bought Jasper's idea is, you actually create the idea and not Jasper. LOL. It seems like you are out out idea to defense this.

Quote ( Tom Byrne @ June 19th 2019,05:36:10 )

I 100% Agree with Jasper's notes in #178/#179.
You agreed with Jasper and then you vote. Now you claim you are the one who create this idea? Why you vote only comes after your say of you 100% agreed with Jasper?
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #207 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 05:59:17 Cytuj 
Martin, the fact is, when I need opinion from someone else (not you), I do not need to "ask you directly". That's the point I want to make. And that's it. You are wrong that you said I shall asked you directly when I want to leant someone else's opinion.

If there is misunderstanding, it is on your part.
Martin Irla
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Kraj:
Urugwaj 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #208 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 06:03:40 Cytuj 
Its a point you dont even have to make as i agree 100% with it,....

of course you can ask whoever you want whatever you want and whenever you want,i NEVER said otherwise.....that doesnt mean that i would do things diferent,and thats not meaning that you are more than entitled to do whatever you want....

I dont see any contradiction and misunderstanding in absolutely anything im saying......
Lyee Chong
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Załoga GPRO
  Kraj:
Malezja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #209 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 06:10:03 Cytuj 

Quote ( Martin Irla @ June 18th 2019,18:22:05 )

Now Lye,wonder why you dont directly ask me and have to involve some other people
C'mon Martin. See the quote? That's where I have problem with it. So if you agree with it, can you please do not do this in the future? Where I seek Ivelin's opinion (only Ivelin, not yours), you asked me to asked you directly.

Can I swear?
Tom Byrne
(Grupa Rookie - 12)

Kraj:
Australia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #210 Opublikowane Cze 19 2019, 06:13:40 Cytuj 

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,05:51:01 )

Would love to learn more about how to get the read of me being scum besides I defense Damir.

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 17th 2019,03:23:52 )

Do you doubt me if I vote you?

Straight up with an aggressive play. I can forgive the blue unicorn theory above, but first post with aggression does not feel like the town Lyee I know.

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 17th 2019,07:05:49 )

I feel it is unfair to me that the joke phase ended before I can post anything.

>Starts with aggression
>Complains that he didn’t get joke phase
>”before I can post anything” -> you already had

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 17th 2019,07:20:49 )

Talking about fluff, I found you raise quite a number of fluffy questions thus far..

Quote spam below this, whilst complaining about fluff. The attack wasn’t even that strong or valid (as discussed at the time). Just seems like a Lyee desperate to get someone framed as scum early.

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 17th 2019,08:31:51 )

I don't see how you really scum hunt when you sound on each and everyone of player with who "moan for ending joke phase" this way. But buying town credit for yourself this way, yes then.

And then by this point you start reaching for straws by pulling the ‘he’s looking for town credit’ ploy. If at first you don’t succeed …

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 18th 2019,03:51:28 )

When a key words like this appear, I am expecting our Joke Police to step in and interfere.

Still moaning about the joke phase. This post alone would have been flagged as fluff, so you added a side question to Ivelin to distract people from the fact that you are wasting space whilst it looks legit.

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 18th 2019,04:43:18 )

Then why don't you contribute a lil bit more content?

Unwarranted push on Grant. Its early, we’re busy. No need to get personal, unless you feel like you are under pressure to get someone looking scummy. Note that I have rethought my opinions here:
Quote ( Tom Byrne @ June 18th 2019,05:33:33 )

I think this thing between Lyee and Grant above is NAI, but both parties contributed to it.

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 18th 2019,05:33:08 )

You mean you support the claim right?

More quote spam followed by a short question, which could have been a short and sweet post.

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 18th 2019,06:08:36 )

In the other word, scum might be desperate to know who is ff. Are you pushing for that, Tom?

Now Lyee turns on me, pulling the ‘if you think that you are obviously scum’ trick. Feels like I’m reading Scum Plays 101 right now.
Before you say it Lyee, this starts getting towards WIFOM as to whether or not a scum would say it. I know you would want to take it there.

Strona « 1 2 3 ... 6 [78 ... 45 46 47 » Szybko idź do strony:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] Forest Fire [NIGHT 3] Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych

Odpowiedz w tym wątku